Sink outside the box

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Zoe_Stivic

Sink outside the box

Postby Zoe_Stivic » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:14 am

Usually when we're walking along peacefully without a care and we get trapped in some thick mud or quicksand we start to sink slowly or rapidly. Some of us may get scared or excited as the bubbling quicksand swallows up our knees eager to claim more and more of us. As the quicksand sucks us down to our groins we become either terrified, scared like never before or we receive one of the best sexual feelings one may ever feel as the quicksand helps itself to our sensitive areas. As the quicksand climbs our hips we either want more or we're struggling more than ever as our life may now depend on it. When the quicksand reaches our shoulders it is basically the end for the strugglers, their actions have failed them and all they can do is watch themselves sink deeper and deeper. For the ones who embrace the touch of the quicksand they are on an unparalleled high, most likely experiencing one or more orgasims by now, for a girl it's the most amazing thing to have her breasts sucked and tickled by the bubbling quicksand. This is where the path splits, we either make it or we don't. We either sink to our doom in fear or we're lost in our own emotions and sink beneath the surface. We could push one final time and claw at the bank like a madman and if we're lucky enough we'll escape. For those who sink regularly we'll know a certain technique to get out of our pits.

And that's how it happens, the process of a (lucky) sinking individual. But I've been thinking recently "can it be done differently?" So I decided to find out. I ventured to one of my pits in a red bikini and planned my sinks, I was quite excited to try something new. I stepped into the bubbling mud and waited until my knees had gone under, nervous but excited I then placed my hands out in front of me and forced them deep into the mud so I resembled a table. It felt so cool to be sinking like this! I could feel the mud slowly climbing up my arms and legs and because my head was close to the surface I could hear the bubbles popping teasingly around me. This sensation had an effect instantly! I could feel myself becoming just so excited and when my boobs finally made contact with the mud I let out a loud sigh. I loved having my boobs pressed and sucked by the mud! I lowered my hips so my groin was touching the surface and I began to grind against the mud. My movements made me sink deeper and deeper, the sensations where unreal! I started to moan and groan as I felt my boobs become fully submerged and the mud start to kiss and touch my belly. It didn't take long after that for me to cum, being in this mud and sinking like this was breathtaking! As I sank deeper the only thing above the surface was my moving butt, my shoulders and head. My chin started to touch the mud and I thought I might need to get out soon. After my butt sank under and another 1 or 2 orgasims I 'swam' out of the mud and laid on the bank next to my pit tired and breathing hard, "I've gotta do that again!"
When I'd recovered I attempted sinking in a 'bridge position' it was the first time my hands, feet and hair had been the first to go down haha. That one was kinda scary as it was so hard to move but that's what was exciting about it as well! The mud felt amazing playing with my ass and hips, I also received a loving shoulder massage :D after I struggled to break free I washed myself off in a nearby river and headed back home.

It was amazing discovering new ways of sinking! ;) this is not the only time I'm going to experiment with the mud. I guess we've just gotta sink outside the box sometimes ;)

Boggy Man

Re: Sink outside the box

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:06 am

That sinking position on all fours (or more exactly hands and knees with crotch and chest soon following, and then more) is my most stimulating sinking stance I engage in privately, which gets the most powerful responses from my body! ;) One good thing is that it even works with mud that is too shallow to sink very deep standing up! :D I also made a dramatic (non-stimulated) sinking video last September, where I sunk both horizontally and vertically with two submergences! Here is the link to the posting of interest in my thread of videos, but you might also be interested in my other videos linked to in that thread. Enjoy!

http://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2588&start=178
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Zoe,

I love your stories, and would love to hear more about them. Your description was great, and I understanding the feeling from a male perspective. Thank you for sharing.

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:30 pm

hello i love your descriptions of sinking, amazing, sorry to hear your season is getting colder but ours here in the uk are just starting and i cannot wait to try that position this season. however i love to sink straight up n down letting the mire consume me at its will, then using all my strength to get out and getting breathless, but then getting back in and repeating all over again xxx
help i am not deep enough !!!

The Great Red Spot

Postby The Great Red Spot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 pm

I actually had a dream of a hot bikini-clad Princess Anna like girl sinking to her doom in quicksand in that "bridge position" once, the rollercoaster sensation of seeing a girl fall in knees first, lying horizontally sinking by the head, and dissapearing butt last got me started on the likes of watching girls sink in mud, before that I was a just huge fan of the Titanic and other sinking ship movies. I'm impressed! It must have taken serious guts to submerge yourself in the mud like that. Seeing a Hollywood movie with an actress playing the role of a woman sinking to her doom in quicksand in that particular position would be very interesting to see.

The Great Red Spot

Postby The Great Red Spot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 pm

That almost seems to match the description of how I sank one of my female characters in my Tsar Bomba story. ;)

Return to “Stories”