The swampy adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The swampy adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya

Postby DJlurker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:20 am

Well, it's time for another QS fan-fiction! I wonder who's getting down and dirty this time...? ;)

It was a warm, clear night on campus.
Throughout the dormitory, several students were winding down for the day… Some doing some last-minute studying, others finishing up homework, still others already out cold in their beds, or viewing things on their laptops that would have made their mothers scream…
But these students are not our concern.
The student we are focusing on is a pretty Asian, about 20 years of age, with brown hair slightly longer than shoulder-length, pulled back into a simple ponytail, a light-colored headband keeping the rest of her hair out of her face. Her attire was a simple blouse-and-skirt combo, with shin-high socks and old sneakers.
Said student was currently being carried though the swampy forest not far from the dormitory, apparently against her will, as her arms, chest, wrists, thighs, knees and ankles were tied up with thick rope, and a cloth rag tied over her mouth.
The man who was carrying her was a couple of inches taller, dressed in a dark shirt, jeans, and sneakers, with a black jacket and a ski mask that covered most of his face, save his mouth and hazel eyes.
"Ya brought this on yourself, kid," he muttered in a gruff voice. "Ya stuck your nose where it didn't belong, so now ya gotta disappear."
"Mmmmph!" the girl protested, shaking her head back and forth frantically, squirming in his grip.
"Oh stop it," he rebuffed her. "Ya should be thankful. Compared to other snoops, your death is gonna be relatively painless…"
They soon emerged into an opening in the forest, where the moonlight reflected off the moist ground, which seemed to have no grass growing…
The thug nodded. "This's a good place to get rid of ya, in the quicksand, where no one'll find ya…"
"NMMMMM!" The bound student attempted to scream, just before she was thrown onto the moist ground…
*spludge!* Muck flew everywhere as the girl immediately plunged up to her thighs in the soft quicksand. She thrashed around in panic, trying to free herself, but the mud only sucked her deeper in response…
"Ya ain't never getting outta that," the masked man chuckled. "Good riddance, brat. See ya in kingdom come…" He then turned and began to head back the way he came…
"Mmm mmmmppphh!" Tears were beginning to flow down the young woman's cheeks, as she settled to her waist in the mud.
"Ahh, shaddap," the thug muttered, as he vanished into the woods…

After she was certain the man had gone, the bound and gagged young lady did something that an outside observer would not have expected…
She relaxed.
(Damn, he tied the knots *good* this time,) she thought to herself as she gently strained against her bondage, the feeling of utter helplessness beginning to arouse her… she attempted to move her legs though the mud, which in turn caused her belly and tied hands to be swallowed up… she then clenched her hands into fists, then relaxed them, feeling the soft mud squish between her fingers, moaning softly through her gag…
Speaking of which, it was time to get the gag off. She attempted to use her tongue to push the cloth rag off her mouth, but it was simply tied too tight. After a few tries, she groaned in frustration.
Suddenly, the gag was pulled down and off her face by some unknown force, draping around her neck.
"Ah, that's better," the girl sighed, before swallowing to get some moisture back in her throat. Looking back toward the woods where the 'thug' had vanished, she smiled to herself before beginning to struggle against the ropes and the bog once again…
She sank deeper, feeling the mud counting her ribs now, gasping and panting with exertion as she continued to writhe in her bonds. Soon, she felt her bosom beginning to press against the mud, her nipples as hard as rocks, adding to her stimulation…
Then it happened. The young woman moaned loudly as an intense wave of pleasure swept through her body- not quite an orgasm, just intense pleasure- causing her to throw her head back, eyes shut, feeling the tip of her ponytail dipping into the muck as the rode the sensation out…
When it had passed, she relaxed, breathing heavily as pulled her head back upright. She was no longer sinking, having reached her buoyancy point with her chest half-submerged in the mire. The college student hummed to herself as she slowly undulated in the soft quicksand… When she had caught her breath, she opened her eyes, her golden irises scanning the area around her.
"Well," she began, "here I am, all tied up, sunk deep in quicksand, hopelessly stuck with no hope of escape…" She paused for a moment. "Sounds like the perfect moment for a hero to come rescue me…"
"I'm guessing that's my cue?" A slightly sarcastic-sounding male voice answered. The man from before re-emerged into the clearing, no longer wearing the jacket or ski mask, his slightly mussed short brown hair and average facial features visible for all to see.
The girl smiled. "Well, there you are, Kyon. Enjoy the show?"
Kyon shrugged. "It was okay, I guess… though I think you were enjoying it a hell of a lot more, Haruhi…"
Haruhi Suzumiya grinned in response. "Oh really? You say my performance was 'just OK'? I think that bulge in your pants disagrees…" Kyon ducked his head, a light blush creeping over his face. "And so what if I enjoyed it too? That was kinda the point, you know…"
"Right, so you can give me a proper 'reward' for saving you…" Kyon muttered.
"Well, you better hurry up and get to rescuing then…" Haruhi smirked.
Kyon stepped to very edge of the wetness, biting his lip as he considered how to go about his task… "Yare yare, this isn't going to be easy…"
Haruhi rolled her eyes. "Well, of *course* you're going to have to put some effort in… After all, if it was easy, it wouldn't be as much fun! And it's your fault for throwing me out so far in the first place!"
Kyon sighed resignedly. He placed one foot on the wet surface, sinking in to the knee, but no further. Making sure it was firm underneath, he swung his other foot out and stepped as far forward as he could, before stretching his arm out… He just managed to get a grip on one of the ropes binding Haruhi, and then started to shift his weight backwards, hoping his precarious foothold wouldn't slip…
"You know…" Kyon grunted as he struggled to pull his girlfriend from the mire, "I don't remember you… being into bondage like this… back in high school…I'm not choking you or something, am I?"
"I'm fine," Haruhi replied. "And from a certain point of view, it was *you* that got me into bondage…"
"I didn't have a bondage fetish in high school!" Kyon protested. "That doesn't make any sense!"
"Well, when your boyfriend reveals to you that you're actually a near-omnipotent goddess who can alter reality on a whim, you tend to start appreciating situations where circumstances are *not* under your complete control… seemingly or otherwise," Haruhi explained.
"You don't say…" By this time, Kyon had managed to pull her back to the knee-deep area at the edge of the mud pit. Releasing Haruhi for a moment, he dragged himself back onto solid ground, before reaching out and grabbing her again, to pull her out the rest of the way. "So, is this your way of keeping yourself humble, so the power doesn't go to your head or something?"
Haruhi stuck her tongue out at him in response. "Maaaaybe. But there have been times you had to save me for real… That's a humbling thought, too."
"Right, because I'm a completely average joe…" There was a hint of sarcasm in Kyon's voice as he finally managed to pull his tied-up girlfriend onto terra firma. Haruhi promptly turned herself onto her stomach, so Kyon could begin untying her…
"Impatient as always…" Kyon sighed as he set about his task.
"What, not eager for your *ahem* reward, Kyon?" Haruhi retorted. She could feel him fumbling for the knots…"Come on, you're the one who tied me up in the first place, it can't be that hard…"
"You do realize, that it's dark out here, and that these knots are all covered with mud to boot, so course I'm going to have some trouble…"
"Maybe you should've brought night-vision goggles then," Haruhi muttered, even as she finally felt her bondage begin to loosen up… Soon enough, her arms were free, so she swung them out and stretched while Kyon moved to untying her legs. After another minute or so, the last of the knots were undone. Kyon pulled the ropes off Haruhi's mud-covered body, roughly coiling them up and putting them to one side.
"My hero," Haruhi turned herself over again, smiling at Kyon, before beginning to undo her blouse. "And here comes your reward…"
Kyon couldn't help but smile back as he removed his shoes and socks, before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off…

After stripping down, Kyon found himself in his usual position- laying on the ground with his lover straddling him in an upright position…
"Y'know, I wouldn't mind being on top once in a while…" Kyon sighed, even as he felt Haruhi impale herself on his length.
"Like I've said before, if you can turn me over, you can be on top," Haruhi responded, shivering slightly from that familiar sensation when she and her boyfriend became one. "Not my fault you're a wimp."
"I *have* been working out lately, you know…"
"I can tell. You're not straining to carry me anymore, for one. Not to mention, you look sexier now that you've got some muscle tone." She grinned as Kyon flushed in response, before beginning to move her hips up and down against him…
Still, he had to admit, it wasn't *that* bad being on the bottom, mostly due to the great view… His lover's breasts lightly bouncing with her motions… her flushed, smiling face… and most importantly, her long, sexy ponytail bobbing back and forth…
Kyon closed his eyes and laid back, feeling the wet grass against his back and head… not to mention the cool mud flowing around his buttocks…
(…wait, what?)
He jerked back to full awareness with a start, looking forward. Despite the dim light, he could see a growing pool of darkness around where Haruhi was going up and down on him… He also felt the ground under his propped-up elbows begin to sag…
"Shit! Haruhi, we're sinking!" he cried out in panic.
"EH?" Haruhi looked down, just in time to see her lower legs consumed by wet darkness, before looking behind her, seeing her lover's legs vanish into the mire… "Oh, fuck me…"
"No! UN-fuck me!" Kyon struggled. "Get off! Hurry!"
"Damn it, Kyon! I just got into rhythm! I can't stop *now*!"
"Ah, great…" he groaned, as he felt the mud flow around their joined hips, effectively sealing their fate. He tried to push upward, even as he felt his hands begin to break through the upper sod. "At least- let me- sit up- so I don't- smother before you-!" His arms sank in to the elbows, and his attempts to pull them back out proved futile, due to the mud's suction…
Haruhi took the initiative at this point, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around Kyon's rib cage, pulling him up and towards her, their stomachs disappearing even as they finally managed to get into an upright position…
All the while, Haruhi was still moving her hips back and forth as she continued to make love to Kyon despite their sudden peril. Kyon had no choice but to respond in kind, matching Haruhi thrust for thrust, even as he felt the quicksand rise up his ribs… He felt Haruhi pull him close, her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing snugly against his chest… she moaned as she felt the mud beginning to ease around the roundness of her mammaries.
"Kyon, this feels incredible…!" she gasped, her pleasure rising higher and higher as they sank deeper into the quicksand. Her arms were now trapped as well, both of them at the mire's mercy, as they both continued to thrust against each other, and began to shiver uncontrollably…
Haruhi came first, as she felt the mud completely caress her bosom, feeling as if her blood had converted to liquid napalm and then ignited, burning throughout her entire body… She groaned loudly as she tried to thrash around, only for the mud's suction to hold her in place, driving her ecstasy even higher. Her groans of pleasure raised an octave as she felt Kyon's penis jerk and spasm inside her, his warm seed beginning to fill her…
Kyon grunted as wave after wave of pleasure radiated from his groin, stars flashing before his eyes as he emptied himself into his girlfriend, straining against both her and the quicksand surrounding them…

Finally, mercifully, they came down from their mutual high, gasping and panting in sync as they relaxed in the soft mud, their foreheads gently colliding with each other. As he returned to his senses, Kyon became aware of an important fact…
"Haruhi… think I'm… touching bottom…" he gasped. He attempted to probe deeper with his feet, only to meet with firm resistance. "Yeah, definitely touching bottom…"
"Oh goody," Haruhi responded, as she slowly unwrapped her legs from Kyon's body, and stood upright in the mud pit, her breasts re-emerging as a result. She pulled away from Kyon a little (though they remained joined), so she could look her lover in the eye. "That… was totally awesome."
Kyon couldn't help but smile at her statement. She looked like a mud goddess, her face and chest spattered with dirt, her arms still sunk in, her muck-covered breasts resting on the surface, her gold eyes shining, her satisfied smirk, her ponytail dipping slightly into the mud…
"Yeah… if that wasn't as intense as our first time together, it was pretty damn close…" As his pleasure-fogged mind cleared, however, another thought came to him… "Tell me… did you plan for this?"
Haruhi shook her head in response, her ponytail attempting to follow, though the tip was still stuck in the wet sand. "Not from the beginning, no… But when we started making love, I'll admit I thought, 'Wouldn't it be cool if we had sex while sinking in quicksand'…"
"And lo and behold, that's exactly what happened," Kyon sighed. "Guess it's too much to expect you to keep your powers under control while you're in the throes of passion…"
"And what makes *you* so sure it was my power that did this?" Haruhi retorted. "For all we know, it was quicksand under the sod all along, and our lovemaking just loosened it up!"
"Hiding behind plausible deniability again, are we?" Kyon shook his head. "Even though the mud at the edge of that other pit was only knee-deep, yet this stuff is at the perfect depth and thickness that we feel hopelessly stuck, but aren't in any real danger? Sorry, but when it comes to you, Haruhi, I don't believe in such coincidences."
Haruhi shrugged in response, sending ripples across the surface of the quicksand. "Eh… maybe. But it's not like you have any right to complain. You enjoyed it as much as I did!" She slowly leaned into him again. "And besides, this isn't the first time we've gotten muddy together. Remember that one time back in high school...?"
Kyon looked straight ahead, his eyes going distant as he began to flash back. "Oh, yeah… I remember, alright…"

The Swampy Adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya, Part 1- End.

----------
Right, so those of you who know the source material might realize that this part takes place a few years in the future from canon... The next part will be truer to the light novels, though. Look forward to it! ;)
Last edited by DJlurker on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The swampy adventures of...

Postby PM2K » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:05 am

Very cool! :D Haruhi Suzumiya is a favorite of mine, too, so I particularly enjoyed this one. :D

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Have not had the pleasure of meeting m/s Haruhi before. Hope to meet her again SOON

DJlurker

Re: The swampy adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya

Postby DJlurker » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:22 am

Thanks for the comments so far. I'm about halfway done with the next part, but my job's going to be a crapshoot for the next couple of days. :( I have it mostly worked out in my head, it's just going to take time and energy to get it all typed up. I ask for your patience. :ugeek:

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:58 am

I would love to see what Haruhi would do with Mikuru and Yuki.

Especially Mikuru considering she is often the victim of Haruhi's crazy and twisted version of entertainment.

Being a fan of anime, I expected to see quicksand stories of anime characters. And reading one with Haruhi Suzumiya brings a smile to my face.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Here's the next part! There's a bit more build-up to the muddy stuff, this time...But it'll be worth it! ;)

The Swampy Adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya
Part 2

"Another movie?!"
To say that Kyon, lowly grunt and founding member of the SOS Brigade, was shocked was a huge understatement.
"That's right!" affirmed Haruhi Suzumiya, SOS Brigade Chief. "I thought we'd do a sequel to The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina!"
"Ehhhh?" Mikuru, SOS Brigade mascot, dressed in her usual maid outfit, nearly dropped her tea kettle out of shock from the announcement.
Kyon glared at Haruhi. "You can not be serious. You, of all people, should remember the problems we had last time."
At this point, Itsuki Koizumi, SOS Brigade Deputy Chief, spoke up. "As much as I hate to say this, Suzumiya-san, I must concur with him on this. What exactly is your purpose in proposing this?"
Haruhi looked miffed a for a brief moment, but quickly regained her composure. "Well, looking back, it's clear we weren't nearly as close-knit back then as we are nowadays, 20-20 hindsight and all that. I figured now that we've become more of a real nakama, we could film an even better movie than the first one!"
"Yare yare," Kyon sighed. "I don't like this idea one bit…"
"Don't worry, Kyon," Haruhi said without skipping a beat. "There's not going to be any eye beams or razor cutters or even any color-changing eye contacts this time. We'll just say Yuki the evil alien magician took them away or something."
Yuki Nagato, resident bookworm of the SOS Brigade, glanced up briefly at the mention of her name, before returning to reading her hardcover.
Kyon still didn't look convinced. "So, is this your typical revenge plot or something? I thought you didn't like those kind of cliches…"
Haruhi shook her head. "It's not *just* a revenge plot, Kyon. You see, Mikuru-chan's new assignment from her superiors in the future, is to protect these two people who are vital to bringing said future about. Something bad happens to them, it could cause a time paradox that might wipe even Mikuru herself from existence."
Mikuru shuddered. "I d-don't like the sound of that…"
"Well, it's not like you're going to be alone, Mikuru-chan," Haruhi countered. "After all, your character's love interest, Koizumi the esper, is going to be helping you out too!"
"Ah, so I am reprising my old role as well?" Koizumi chuckled.
"And are we also reprising the old love triangle subplot as well?" Kyon snarked.
"Nah, we'll just say Yuki's alien superiors, eh, 'deleted' her attraction for Koizumi, cause they see emotion as weakness."
Yuki looked up at this, and promptly put in her two cents, "Emotion is not weakness, however, if said emotion is not handled properly, it can lead to commission of errors that would not have been made under normal circumstances."
Kyon shifted his gaze to Yuki, an unreadable expression on his face.
"Indeed," Koizumi supplemented, "Both literature and history contain many examples of raw emotion leading to great tragedy, however, without emotions, we would be no better than machines."
"Ugh, you guys, I'm not saying *I* believe emotion is weakness here!" Haruhi protested. "Look, I'm just saying, when Esper Koizumi sees that Alien Magician Yuki isn't attracted to him anymore, that's when he realizes things are deadly serious this time."
"I did not mean to imply you believed that," Yuki attempted to calm Haruhi, "I was merely stating a personal opinion."
"*Anyway*," Kyon cut in, "getting back to the movie…?"
"Right, the movie…" Haruhi turned to Kyon. "Since Mikuru's going to be stripped of her powers, she has to rely on her wits instead to protect her charges from Yuki. I've even got a tagline: 'Sometimes, you don't need powers to be a hero.'"
(I never thought I would hear *those* words come out of her mouth,) Kyon thought to himself. "So who's playing the two people that need protection? Me and you?"
Haruhi made a face. "Yes me, not you, you're the cameraman, like last time."
Kyon rolled his eyes. "Of course. So who's the other one then?"
The brigade chief grinned. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Sure things, Haru-nyan! I'd be mega happy to help out with another movie, nyoro~!"
Tsuruya, Mikuru's friend and honorary consultant to the brigade, was grinning from ear to ear as Haruhi gave a basic overview of the plot. "So I'm one of the important people that's gotta be rescueds from evil alien Nagato-chi?"
"Exactly," Haruhi nodded. "You'll play the one that believes Mikuru-chan right away when she tells you she's a time-traveler. I'll be playing the role of the skeptic, the one who dismisses her as some silly girl playing games."
"Wait, YOU'RE playing the skeptic?" Kyon interrupts.
Haruhi turned to face him. "Well, come on Kyon, can you honestly see *Tsuruya* playing as the skeptic?"
He had to admit, she had a point, especially since Mikuru and Tsuruya were best friends in real life. "But still, do you think *you* can play a good skeptic, Haruhi?"
Haruhi grinned. "Of course! I've got you as an example to learn from, after all!"
"Ooooh, mega burn, Haru-nyan!" Tsuruya promptly burst into one of her signature fits of hyena-like laughter, pointing at Kyon as he ducked his head and blushed crimson…
"Yep… walked right into that one…"

Not long after that, Kyon's casual friends Kunikida and Taniguchi were recruited as "prop-movers", and production of the movie (cleverly titled 'The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina: Episode NEXT') began in earnest…
Over the next few days, costumes were put on, props were moved, scenes were shot, and though Haruhi put herself in charge of changing Mikuru's clothes (because according to Haruhi, she moved way too slow), that was as close to any potential abuse as it went…
The only mishap was when Kunikida was moving some props, but tripped and sent everything crashing down, narrowly missing Haruhi in the process. She took it in stride, however, even when she realized Kyon had filmed the incident…
"That's perfect!" she cried, "We can use it for the movie! We'll just add a couple of shots of Yuki-chan using her evil alien magic, and Mikuru-chan yelling at me to get out of the way! That's when my character starts to doubt her skepticism…"
"So how does it end?" questioned Kyon.
Haruhi shook her head, winked, and waggled her finger. "That… is a secret!"
Kyon sighed. He'd seen that anime before…

After filming was finished for the day, Koizumi took Kyon aside.
"Don't do anything too intimate, you two!" Haruhi called after them.
Kyon ducked his head as Koizumi replied, "I shall try my hardest not to, Suzumiya-san!"
Once they were out of earshot, Koizumi turned Kyon to face him.
"You remember what Haruhi said," Kyon pointed out, as he took a step back. "Don't give her any ideas…"
"Don't worry, this is all business, I assure you."
Kyon put his hands in his pockets. "OK… so what's up then?"
"Have you noticed anything… different?" Koizumi gestured. "About our surroundings, that is?"
Kyon scrunched his face. "No, I don't believe so…"
"Exactly," Koizumi smiled.
Kyon gave him a look. "If that's your idea of a joke, I don't get it."
"This is no joke," Koizumi shook his head. "Do you not remember what happened during the production of the movie last year? The alterations to the environment that Suzumiya-san affected?"
Kyon's head jerked up as Koizumi's point finally registered. "Oh, that… but that hasn't happened this time, has it? …That's a good thing, right?"
Koizumi nodded. "Right. Last time, Suzumiya-san effectively forced the environment to adapt to her vision of the movie. But now, she seems to be adapting the movie to accommodate the environment instead. It shows how much she's come to accept this world, instead of trying to force it to change. Not that she doesn't still wish to change the world, mind you…"
"But she's learned it's not a good idea to try and shove it down people's throats, so to speak?"
"Indeed. You have been a large factor in that change, I believe… In fact, I might go so far as to say, this movie may be a subconscious gesture by Suzumiya-san to show *you* how much she's taken your advice and admonishments to heart. Especially concerning Asahina-san…"
Kyon nodded. "Right… no color-changing contacts means no punching Asahina-san in the head to knock them out… and getting rid of the love triangle subplot means no getting her drunk, either…"
"Yes. It probably goes without saying that Suzumiya-san- and likely everyone else- do not wish for a repeat of… well, *that* incident…"
Kyon lowered his head. "I do regret what I nearly did- thanks for stopping me, by the way- but part of me still wonders if that might have been the only way to get it through that thick skull of hers…" Looking up again, he realizes that Yuki hasn't left yet, and seems to be waiting her turn to speak. "Is something wrong, Nagato-san?"
"Uncertain," she responded.
Koizumi looked over at her. "Has Suzumiya-san altered the environment in a way we haven't seen?"
"One anomaly has been detected," Yuki confirmed.
"Just one?" Kyon opined. "So where is it?"
Yuki turned to the nearby forest. "In the nearest clearing. A significant portion of the ground data has been corrupted."
Kyon looked confused for a moment. "Ground data? As in, the terra firma we're standing on?" Yuki nodded in response.
"Corrupted… how exactly?" Koizumi inquired.
"The ground has become moisturized to the point of saturation, taking on the properties of a non-Newtonian fluid," she explained.
"Meaning…?" Kyon prompted.
"It can no longer support an adult human's weight, unless they are moving at a sufficient pace."
Kyon blinked, before realization dawned on his face. "Wait, you mean that Haruhi created a *quicksand pit* in the forest?!"
Yuki gave a slight nod. "Yes."
"It's obvious she'll intend to use it for our movie," Koizumi mused.
"But why quicksand? Isn't that, like the cliche of cliches for every old-time movie? I thought Haruhi wouldn't use cliches like that…" Kyon pondered.
"Unless she intends to use it in a new and interesting way, in her eyes," Koizumi proposed. "At any rate, I will contact the Agency and have someone sent to keep an eye on that pit, to ensure no accidents ensue."
Kyon nodded in agreement. Tomorrow would definitely prove to be interesting. He only hoped Asahina wouldn't be an innocent victim again…

Haruhi gasped for breath as she ran through the forest, dressed in a familiar brown-colored bunny suit, a look of terror on her face.
"This can't be real! This *can't* be happening!" she gasped. "Why is an alien trying to kill me?!"
"Haru-nyan!" called Tsuruya, dressed in a yellow bunny suit. "This ways!" Haruhi turned to follow her, as they continued to flee Yuki's wrath...
"Fleeing is futile," they heard her voice echo. "You will be erased from history, and my revenge will be complete…"
"Screw that!!" Haruhi screamed behind her…
"LOOK OUT!" cried Tsuruya. Too late.
*Splutch!* Haruhi immediately plunged to her knees in brown muck. Tsuruya had managed to stop herself just in time, and could only look on in horror as her companion began to sink…
"Oh gross!" Haruhi tried to pull at her legs, to no avail, as she sank to her thighs. "Damn it! Tsuru-chan, do something!"
Tsuruya knelt at the edge, and tried to reach for her trapped companion… After a few misses, they managed to clasp hands, and Tsuruya began to pull…
Only to get shoved from behind, landing next to her friend, immediately sinking to her level…
"I told you fleeing was futile," Yuki stated from the edge of the pit.
"Oh noes! This is mega bad!" cried Tsuruya, as she attempted to squirm out, to no avail.
"No, you think?!" Haruhi shot back. "Oh, ew, it's going between my legs! Feels like it's trying to have its way with me…!"
"Is that line really appropriate for this movie?"
"CUT!" Haruhi shouted in anger. "Damn it, Kyon! Can't you keep your snark to yourself for once?!"
Kyon lowered the camera. "It was an honest question…"
"Haru-nyan's just playings up the fanservice, I think," Tsuruya commented. "Isn't thats why we're wearing the bunny suits? I mean, for reals?"
"Right, because no-one's ever done bunny suits in quicksand before…" Kyon muttered under his breath.
"See Kyon? You do get it! Now hurry up and start filming again! We're already up to our waists here… Probably have to splice in a shot of Yuki using alien magic to make us sink deeper… Anyway… ACTION!"
"You cannot escape," Yuki immediately got back into character, "You will both smother in quicksand, and disappear forever…"
"Noooooo!" cried Haruhi, as she and Tsuruya clung to each other, sinking ever deeper…
"Somebody help us!" screamed Tsuruya.
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" Mikuru, dressed in her waitress uniform, abruptly burst out from the foliage, slamming into Yuki with a full-body tackle, sending her sprawling a few feet.
"Mikuru Asahina," Yuki grunted, as she picked herself up. "Even without your powers, you still manage to be an annoyance…"
"I…I won't let you hurt them!" Mikuru declared, her voice quivering slightly.
"About time you showed up!" said Haruhi, as the mud began to claim her rib cage.
"An annoyance, and nothing more," Yuki dusted herself off, before thrusting her hand forward. "Freeze program." Mikuru suddenly felt her muscles go completely rigid. Try as she might, she couldn't move! "Perhaps I should smother you in the quicksand with the others…"
"I think not," a confident male voice answered.
Yuki suddenly fell forward, as if struck by an energy blast. (The 'lens flare' effect would be added later.)
"Koizumi-kun!" Mikuru breathed in relief, feeling her body loosen up.
"Go help Suzumiya-san and Tsuruya-san," Koizumi instructed."I shall deal with Nagato-san."
"That is unlikely," Yuki stated as she stood to her feet again- only to recoil and fall down again. (Lens flare.)
While Koizumi and Yuki fought, Mikuru ran to the edge of the pit, and reached out for the two trapped girls.
"Grab Haru-nyan! She fell in firsts!" Tsuruya insisted, trying to push Haruhi closer. Mikuru managed to clasp hands with the brown-haired girl, and started trying to pull her out.
"Uuuuhhh… It's so tough… This quicksand is too thick…" Mikuru grunted.
"Don't… give up now!" Haruhi gritted her teeth.
"It is futile," Yuki stated, even as she struggled with Koizumi. "You are too deep to escape my quicksand now. Your fate is inevitable."
"SHUT UP already!" Haruhi screamed in frustration.
Unfortunately, as if to back up Yuki's assertion, the edge of the pit that Mikuru had braced her feet against suddenly collapsed.
"Noooooooo!" cried Mikuru as she herself plunged to her thighs in the mud.
"Asahina-san!" cried Koizumi, just before getting knocked away by Yuki.
Haruhi immediately released Mikuru's hands, grabbing her thighs instead to try and pull her out. Tsuruya tried to assist by pushing on Haruhi from behind. Thankfully, Mikuru managed to claw her way back onto terra firma, though the two bunny girls were now sunk to their breasts.
"Helping others without regard for your own peril, how typical of humans," Yuki mused. "It does not matter. Once you die, she will be erased from history as well."
"I will NOT let that happen!" yelled Koizumi as he abruptly grabbed Yuki in a full nelson from behind. "I should thank you, Nagato-san, for giving me this idea…" He then shouted something in an incomprehensible language…
"…aaaand CUT!" declared Haruhi. "All right, great work, everyone!"
Kyon lowered the camera. "Might I ask what just happened at the end there?"
Haruhi sighed in annoyance. "Didn't you read the script? Koizumi uses his esper powers to have himself and Yuki switch places with us!"
"EH?" gasped Mikuru. "But… but that means…"
"Yes," Yuki nodded. "We are the ones who will smother in the quicksand."
"*Before* you get all panicked, Mikuru-chan… this is as deep as the mudpit actually gets," Haruhi explained, bouncing up and down for effect. "We'll just have Koizumi and Yuki kneel, looking like they sink to their necks, then we'll splice in a shot of bubbles on the surface."
"Ah, so that's why you had Kyon bring his bicycle air pump," Koizumi nodded.
"B-but how are you going to get out?" Mikuru asked. "Maybe you should have asked Taniguchi-san and Kunikida-san to come today…"
"Nah, we don't need them," Haruhi responded. "Don't worry, I did my homework on this quicksand thing. You just need to lean back… slowly move your legs up…"
*Sh-ploop!* Haruhi's mud-covered leg popped up from the mire. "And voila! C'mon Tsuru-chan, you can do it too!"
"Okies!" Tsuruya agreed, laying back in the mud, spreading her arms for balance. Strain could be seen on her face as she tried to pull her legs up.
"Go slow," Haruhi instructed, "Give the mud time to flow around your limbs…"
"You sound as if you speak from experience," Kyon muttered.
Haruhi grinned. "Well, yeah, of course! I made sure to test this pit thoroughly, to make sure it would work for our movie!"
"Eh? All by yourself? Isn't that dangerous?" queried Mikuru.
"Ah, gots it!" Tsuruya grinned, as her leg finally came free, spattering mud everywhere.
"Well, there *was* this one guy there, who was trying to tell me how dangerous it could be," Haruhi reminisced. "I told him, if he was so worried, he could act as a spotter in case I got hopelessly stuck or something! He didn't exactly like the idea, but he went along with it."
(Oh, right… The guy from the Agency Koizumi had sent there,) Kyon thought to himself.
After a little more struggle, Tsuruya had her other leg free as well. "Phew… so, what nows?"
"Backstroke to solid ground. As long as you keep yourself spread out, you won't get stuck…" Haruhi was already making progress toward the edge of the pit. Tsuruya did her best to follow her fellow bunny girl's lead, and soon enough, they were both back on solid ground, panting with exertion.
"OK then!" declared the brigade chief, getting back to her feet. "Let's get things set up for the next shoot! Koizumi, Yuki, get in the mudpit!"
Yuki obediently strode toward the quicksand, while Koizumi followed somewhat reluctantly…

"And… ACTION!"
"What is this…?" Yuki blinked in confusion, now chest-deep in the mud, with Koizumi still clinging to her from behind.
"Huh-?" Haruhi and Tsuruya looked around in confusion. "We're free?"
Yuki looked down at the dark brown mud cradling her breasts. "This does not compute. How…?"
"Quite simple," answered Koizumi. "I used psychic suggestion to turn your own magic against you. Now WE are the ones who will smother…"
"WHAT?!" Mikuru screamed in shock.
"Unfortunate. An occurrence such as this was highly improbable, thus I did not factor it into my calculations," Yuki mused as she and the esper descended to shoulder-depth. "My revenge has failed…"
"Koizumi-kun!!" Mikuru attempted to run into the quicksand pit, only to be held back by Haruhi and Tsuruya.
"Don't be stupid!" grunted Haruhi.
"There's nothings you can do for him now!" insisted Tsuruya.
Yuki looked straight at the trio. "It seems that I will at least have some measure of revenge, making you suffer the loss of your friend."
"Don't listen to her, Asahina-san," Koizumi said, remaining calm despite now being neck-deep. "Always treasure the time we had together, short though it was. Farewell…"
"Nooooooooo…!" wailed Mikuru, tears starting to stream down her cheeks.
"…and CUT!" stated Haruhi. "Nice job! Alright, you two, come on out of there so we can get a shot of the empty pit…"
The esper and alien stood back up to chest depth, mud cascading off their shoulders. Yuki perfectly emulated the method that Haruhi and Tsuruya had utilized to escape, while Koizumi struggled a bit, but eventually managed to follow suit. Kyon adjusted his position with the camera, before rolling tape once more…

Mikuru, Haruhi, and Tsuruya stared at the now calm surface of the quicksand, all of them sharing some measure of disbelief…
"Koizumi-kun… why…" Mikuru sobbed. "This wasn't supposed to happen…"
"Don't blame yourself… if anything, this is all my fault," Haruhi lamented. "If only… if only I'd believed you sooner, maybe this wouldn't have happened…"
"It's no-one's fault," Tsuruya spoke up. "Koizumi-kun made his choice, to make sure the future was saveds… we can't lets his sacrifice be in vain."
"Yeah…" Haruhi nodded. "You're right. We should work hard for a better future, to honor him…"
The two bunny girls pulled Mikuru to her feet. "You know…" she began, "I couldn't understand how you two were so essential to my future. But with what Suzumiya-san just said… maybe this was a pre-determined event from the beginning…"
"Screw that," Haruhi retorted. "This is my own decision. Nothing pre-determined about it! I don't think the future has to be *that* rigid…"
"Maybe…" Mikuru sighed.
Tsuruya shook her head. "C'mon, let's get out of heres and get cleaned up. I'll call a cab…" The three girls slowly walked out of the clearing together, though Mikuru couldn't help but look back at the mudpit one more time…
"Goodbye, Koizumi-kun…"

"And CUT!" Haruhi declared, watching the bubbles from the air pump pop on the surface. "That's a wrap!"
"About time," Kyon groaned, as he set the camera down. "My arms were starting to hurt lugging this thing around…"
"Wimp," Haruhi rolled her eyes.
"You know what's funnies, though?" Tsuruya ventured.
"What's that?"
"Out of all of us, only one didn't get muddy in some way, nyoro…"
"Well, of course not," Kyon responded, stretching a bit. "I'm the cameraman. If the camera got muddy, it might have ruined the tape or memory card or whatever."
"You're not holding it nows…" Tsuruya pointed out.
"Ooooh," Haruhi grinned mischievously. "Tsuru-chan, are you thinking what I'm thinking…?"
Kyon's eyes went wide with horror. "Oh HELL no!!" he screamed, turning and running off, Haruhi and Tsuruya giving chase… Sadly for him, the two girls were far more athletic, and easily caught up and restrained him, dragging him back to the quicksand. "Let go! I don't want to get dirty!"
"Shut up Kyon! This is your penalty for nearly ruining that one take!"
"It's only fairs, Kyon-kun! On three, Haru-nyan?"
"OK! One…"
"Two.."
"THREE!"
"Auuuggghh!" *spludge!* Kyon immediately plunged to his buttocks in the mire. His face was a mixture of anger and disgust as he thrashed around, sinking past his waist. "Not funny, you two!"
"He's rights," Tsuruya agreed. "So let's join him in theres and get him REALLY mega dirty, nyoro!"
"Good idea, Tsuru-chan!" Haruhi said, jumping in next to Kyon, Tsuruya following suit. Picking up globs of mud, she smeared Kyon over his face while Tsuruya restrained him.
"Pffthht! Two on one's not fair!" Kyon protested, spitting mud from his mouth. "Nagato-san, HELP!"
Yuki immediately obeyed, crawling into the pit alongside the others, before massaging more mud into Kyon's back.
"What the-? I said help me!" cried Kyon.
"I am helping," she responded. "It is said that mud is good for your skin complexion. Therefore, I shall assist Suzumiya-san and Tsuruya-san…"
"What kind of logic is that?!" Kyon groaned, as the three girls took turns restraining him and slathering him with mud…
"You should be thankful, Kyon! Most guys would *kill* to be in your position right now…!" Haruhi asserted...
*splut!* Haruhi was suddenly hit in the head with a glob of mud. Turning, she saw Mikuru kneeling at the edge, her hands muddy.
"Kyon-kun is right! It's not fair to gang up on him like that!" Mikuru grabbed another double handful of muck at heaved it at Haruhi, most of it splattering over her chest.
"Oh, so *that's* how you want to play it, Mikuru-chan?" Haruhi grinned evilly. Mikuru's eyes went wide, her courage vanishing immediately as she tried to scramble away. Haruhi managed to catch her ankle, gripping it firmly in spite of the slippery mud, before pulling her back…
"Noooooo!!" Mikuru screamed as she was dragged into the chest-deep area of the pit, sinking to her breasts in the soft slime…
"Assaulting the brigade chief is a penalty!" Haruhi grabbed two more handfuls of mud and slimed them over Mikuru's shoulders. The brigade mascot cried out in disgust, before grabbing a glob of mud and throwing it in Haruhi's direction. Haruhi simply tilted her head, the mud whizzing by harmlessly, before grabbing another couple of globs of muck and massaging them into Mikuru's hair…
"Nyahahaha, this is mega fun!" Tsuruya declared, as she and Yuki continued to try and smear more mud over Kyon who was doing his best to resist, haphazardly tossing mud at his two tormentors. "Koizumi-kun, you should joins us!"
Koizumi's eyes went wide, before waving Tsuruya off. "I'm afraid I must politely decline…"
"At least this isn't being filmed…" muttered Kyon. Almost as soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted saying that…
"Heeeey, good idea! Hey, Koizumi! Get the camera and start shooting! We're gonna give a big thank-you to the audience!" Haruhi ordered, before pulling Mikuru over to the others…
Koizumi did as instructed, pointing the camera at the gathered muddy group, Haruhi and Tsuruya on either side of Kyon, Yuki in front and slightly to the side, Mikuru on the other side of Haruhi….
"OK everyone! On three! 1, 2, 3…!"
"THANKS FOR WATCHING OUR MOVIE!!" The four girls yelled as one. (Actually, Yuki simply raised her voice a few octaves.)
"Yare yare…" sighed Kyon.

The Swampy Adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya, Part 2- End.

Epilogue coming soon! 8-)

DJlurker

Re: The swampy adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya

Postby DJlurker » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:00 am

OK, finally, here it is... the epilogue! Comments and critiques welcome! 8-)

"Kyon…? Kyon!"
Kyon shook himself out his reverie, looking down at his girlfriend's face. They were still joined together, sunk to their chests in swampy quicksand…
"Oh, uh… sorry Haruhi. Guess I got a little caught up in reminiscing…" He hugged her a little closer. "You know, looking back, that actually was kind of fun…"
Haruhi smirked in response. "Yeah, all the guys loved that outtake… Hell, I remember a few of the girls saying how sexy you looked all covered in mud…"
"Is… is that right?" mumbled Kyon, feeling his face heat up.
"And I agree with them," she continued, putting a mud-covered hand up to her boyfriend's cheek. "You're definitely sexy all dirty like this…" Kyon blushed deeper in response. "…and I can feel you getting your second wind," she grinned, as he slowly became erect once again inside her.
"Ugh," Kyon groaned, "Haruhi, I'm not ready yet for-"
"I know, Kyon," she cut him off. "Neither am I, but… I don't feel like leaving this mudpit yet either…"
"So what then, you want to wallow in the mud until we *are* ready?" Kyon had to admit, it didn't sound like too bad of an idea… The quicksand was cool, but not cold, and it had the perfect combination of softness and sliminess…
Haruhi lightly bit her lip, looking surprisingly uncertain for once. "Well… it's not like I want to go all the way to climax again… I just… I just wanna make love with you in the mud for a while, that's all…" She looked up at her boyfriend's face, her heart nearly melting as she saw him sporting a rare, genuine smile…
"Sure, I can do that," Kyon assented. "The only potential problem I can see is if Kimidori-san scolds us for going way past curfew…"
"It's on me," Haruhi spoke up at once. "I'll take responsibility. It's the least I can do for a fellow brigade member…" She smiled, before slowly starting to move her hips back and forth once more…
Kyon took in a deep breath at the sensation as he began to respond in kind… Once they had gotten into a slow, consistent rhythm, he gently placed his hand on Haruhi's breast, kneading the soft flesh, while lightly thumbing her nipple…
"Mmmm, yeah…" Haruhi moaned, as she scooped up two handfuls of mud, and slowly slimed the quicksand over her boyfriend's shoulders and chest... "Bet this feels familiar to you..."
"Yeah... How could I forget..." Kyon leaned forward, as if to kiss his lover, but instead he went for her ear, gently nibbling the outer rim…
"Kyon…!" Haruhi gasped in pleasure, "Geez, you know that drives me crazy…!"
"An omnipotent goddess you may be," he whispered into her ear, "but I know all your weak spots…"
"Oh, I'm sure you do… John Smith…" she whispered back, Kyon shivering slightly at the mention of his old alias. Haruhi pulled him away from her ear to look him in the eye once more, love and longing evident on her face. He is unable to resist as she engages him in a deep, soulful kiss…
No more words were spoken for the next half-hour or so, as the lovers simply enjoyed each other's presence (and private parts) in the soft, sucking, silty sand…

Meanwhile, back at the dormitory…
A certain purple-haired interface was observing Kyon and Haruhi though a pair of binoculars, using her data-manipulation abilities to bypass the trees and brush in order to focus directly on her targets. Lowering the binoculars, Yuki Nagato nodded to herself, satisfied with her observations. She would now let them have their privacy.
Setting the binoculars on the nightstand, she closed the window before laying down on her bed, initiating sleep mode.
Her observations would only be of nominal value to the Integrated Sentient Data Entity. However, they would be of greater personal value, in future courting attempts of dating prospects possessing similar dispositions to Suzumiya's betrothed…

The Swampy Adventures of Haruhi Suzumiya
~*Fin*~

Return to “Stories”