True Believer

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

True Believer

Postby PM2K » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:04 am

New story by yours truly...

True Believer by PM2K (2015)

I don't believe this... this can't be happening!
Jason runs full tilt through the night shrouded swampy lands surrounding the bayou, moving as if the Devil himself was on his heels. The full moon casts a harsh light on the tangled, soggy landscape of willows and spanish moss, as he splashes through ankle deep water. His jeans are soaked to the thighs and mud speckled, evidence of his flight.
Wheezing as he struggles to draw in warm, humid air into his lungs, Jason collapses against a fallen tree. He looks over his shoulder, trembling. Despite the sweat soaking the bare skin of his chest, he is chilled to the bone.
Oh, God... this... this is like a bad horror film...
A whooshing sound draws his eyes upwards, and for a moment some shadow flicks across the sky, just above the trees. A warm giggle reverberates through the night, and it takes all of his willpower not to piss himself.
Jason tries to swallow, but finds his mouth dry. Terror threatens to overwhelm him, but it also gives him the strength to keep going.
Gritting his teeth, his blond crew cut and face greasy with perspiration, he wills his six-foot-five frame into moving again...

It had started just like another typical hot summer Saturday night, with the bar packed and hopping to the strains of a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover band. The dance floor is filled with young people in various states of dress, from casual cut offs and clean t-shirts to silk shirts and fancy pinstripe dress pants.
Jason, Bob and Will opted for casual formal, which to them meant clean blue jeans and pull over golf shirts with short sleeves and soft collars. They were having a pretty good time until the topic switched from sports to whatever the hell Bob and Will were yammering about now. Philosophy or something...
Jeez... Jason thinks, grabbing the beer pitcher to refill his mug. I know my GPA wasn't up to schooling beyond high school, but did they have to keep reminding me of it?
He sighs to himself, taking a long swallow of lager from the chilled mug as he tries to feign interest in the discussion his friends Bob and Will are engaged in. As much as he enjoys their company, ever since they started attending college he is finding it harder and harder to identify with them anymore.
After an hour, Jason excuses himself to hit the washroom, noticing how his friends, wrapped up in discussion, barely notice his absence. This has been happening more and more, and deep down, he can feel them drifting away from him.
It's because in the fall, they go away back to school, while I stay here...

Once finished, he begins to wades through the crowds to head back to their table, but hesitates, momentarily toying with the idea of heading out. Instead, he heads to the bar, and orders a double of Crown Royal, neat, no ice.
Glancing over to his friends' table, Jason sighs, nursing the whiskey. Content in wallowing in his growing gloomy mood, he never notices the figure standing close to him until her hand lightly touches his right forearm, and runs it along its entire length from wrist to elbow. The effect is like an electric shock, warm and tingling even through the alcoholic haze he is beginning to marinate in.
Jason turns to lock eyes with a young woman, feeling his jaw drop in response. She is tall, just over six feet, with the sharpest, bluest eyes he has ever seen. They seem to sparkle as she smiles warmly, giving him a glimpse of perfect, gleaming teeth. Short cropped platinum blonde hair forms a perfect halo to her angelic face.
"Hello, handsome..." she says, her voice a rich, rolling purr. "If you can forgive the cliche, would you buy this girl a drink?"
Jason finds he can only nod as he beckons the bartender over. This is a lady who is dressed to kill. White silk, sleeveless blouse, the top three buttons undone to reveal a deep cleavage, separating two large firm breasts which are barely constrained by the garment. It is clear she isn't wearing a bra. A black leather skirt is wrapped around her waist, emphasizing her perfectly proportioned hips and rear. Its hem lies just above the knees, the left side slit to her hip. He is surprised to notice her long well-toned model's legs, which end in black colored, low pumps, are bare.
The woman smiles slyly, making it clear she is well aware of his interest, and doesn't mind it a bit. She leans forward, her ruby colored lips brushing his ear.
"I find pantyhose gets in the way of romance...."
Somehow, he can hear every word she said, even over the music. As Jason feels his face flush, she quietly orders a Southern Comfort on the rocks. Her eyes remain locked on his, even as she sips the bourbon.

Oh, God.... say something! Say something, you coward!
Jason's throat has closed up. Not normally at ease with women - his one and only relationship with a classmate ended in a brief and disastrous marriage - he finds it hard to believe such a goddess would sidle up to him, much less take an interest. He wasn't unattractive, being in fairly good shape, but his average looks and modest income as a construction worker made this lady way out of his league.
And yet... she keeps tilting her head, brushing her hair and smiling in a way which made his knees tremble, all the way maintaining eye contact. Her hands were always touching him, whether to brush his arm or shoulder, or to briefly hold onto his hand, giving it a friendly squeeze.
When she leans against him, Jason almost forgets to breathe. Her body's heat burns through his clothing as if it wasn't there, her scent, hidden slightly by a hint of rosewater, nearly drives him insane with desire, and he finds himself becoming overwhelmed by her sexuality.
So he remains silent, his mouth cotton, unable to make a sound, and blowing the best opportunity he ever had at...

"You're a shy one, aren't you Jason?" the woman with the platinum blonde hair says, her soft voice purring. She leans closer, then kisses him on the cheek.
Jason's eyes widen, and he turns to her, only to have her grasp both sides of his face firmly, and plant an open mouthed kiss on his lips. He gasps in surprise, giving her an opening to push her bourbon flavored tongue in deeply inside, to tangle with his own. With an alarming hunger, she sucks on his mouth, making eager smacking sounds as she does so, pressing herself even tighter against him. Jason becomes all too aware of the hardness of her nipples as they stab his chest, her breasts firm yet soft. His heart hammers, and he finds his jeans getting uncomfortably tight.
Breaking the lip lock, she looks directly into his eyes again, and smiles, her own orbs shining with desire. Somehow, he manages to choke out a few words, still tasting her.
"How... how did you know..."
"I'm Caliera... pleased to meet you..." she says, and laughs, a musical giggle which sends additional shivers through him. "I guess I'm a bit more direct than you are used to, hm?"
Jason nods, not sure how to react anymore.
"Sorry if I startled you..." she says. "But I don't like endless game playing... I think if you see someone you want, you should go for it... be up front, you know?"
"Y... yeah..." he stammers. Then, rather than endure another awkward silence, asks her about her name.
"Caliera... it is an ancient name..." she says. "I prefer Cali myself... has more zip to it..."
Jason keeps staring at Cali, finding it harder to look away, even for a moment. She suddenly leans in close, and grips his upper arm.
"Let's get out of here...." she says, her voice velvet and moist in his ear. "I want to get to know you better..."

He can't believe this is happening...
At Cali's urging, after they left the bar, Jason drove the two of them in his truck deep into bayou country, which lay about an hour away along a series of dirt and gravel roads. He trembled the entire time, while the woman nuzzled his neck, her hands roaming over his torso.
A few times, her hand pressed hard against his groin, and each time he nearly lost control as his painfully hard penis twitched in reaction.
"Please... can't you wait..." Jason gasps. "I don't want to have an accident..."
Cali just grins at him.
Finally, they had reached the end of the road, really just a muddy track, and he parked just shy of the water's edge. A vast tangle of cyprus trees stretch out all around, the black lagoon lapping at their extended roots. The full moon sparkles off of the smooth surface.
"Well, we're here..." Jason says, then turns to Cali, only to feel his throat close up again.
In the time they had rolled to a stop, his bar companion had already taken off her blouse, revealing her breasts in all their well tanned glory. Before he could even react, she leaps on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him hard, drawing his tongue deep within her mouth as she does so.
With a blur of motion, somehow Cali hooks her hand under Jason's golf shirt and peels it off of him, tossing it aside. With a happy growl she pressed her bareness against his well shaped chest, nuzzling the thatch of dark hair resting there.
"Oh... Jesus..." he mutters, shuddering as Cali gently bites his nipples, washing them well with her tongue. Looking up wickedly at him, she traces her way in saliva from his chest, down his belly and over his abs as she licks her way south.... then as she reaches his belt buckle abruptly reverses course and heads upwards again...
Jason almost whimpers in disappointment, which prompts a giggle from Cali.
"Relax, lover... we have plenty of time..." she coos, then sits up, her breasts jiggling. "Can we take this outside? I need more room to maneuver, if you know what I mean..."
"I'm... I'm starting to..." Jason replies.

Outside, he tosses a thick picnic blanket on the grass next to his truck, barely hearing the passenger side door open, then close. Kneeling, he quickly spreads the fabric out on the damp ground, his breathing ragged. Events have moved forward so quickly he barely had time to register it.
How did she know my name? Jason wonders. I've heard of aggressive ladies, but who goes from zero to infinity and beyond in the course of one evening with a stranger?
The sound of footsteps makes him glance around, spotting a pair of long, narrow and elegant bare feet walking towards him. Looking up, he sees Cali has made herself comfortable by shedding her skirt and whatever other clothing she may have had on. Jason glides his eyes over her naked curves and long, well toned limbs, noticing with some surprise the glistening patch of pubic hair at her groin is as white as the hair on her head. Did she bleach that too? That must have hurt...
She smiles, sinking to her knees close to him, then approaches on all fours, catlike. Reaching him, Cali places her hands on Jason's shoulders, then pushes him down onto the blanket, straddling him in the process.
Holy crap... she's strong... he thinks.
"Now... where were we?" she says, a predatory grin on her face. "Oh, yes... getting rid of these pants of yours..."
Jason feels her hands work their way down to his jeans, tugging at their fastenings, when he notices something odd about her eyes. They had changed... In the dark, they look like they are burning red...
But that could just be a trick of the moonlight.
Cali pauses in her efforts to grasp hold of Jason's head once again, steadying it for yet another of her passionate kisses.
"Hey, lover... how about closing your eyes for a moment?" she says, a mischievous look on her face. "I have a surprise for you..."
Jason readily complies. He can barely contain himself any more... she is driving him nuts, but in a good way. He can feel her wet heat pressing through his jeans, and he aches to plunge into her unfettered...
Eyes closed, he can feel Cali moving on top of him, breathing heavily. His pants spring free as long, deft fingers undo the buttons, then gently grasp his throbbing member, which has grown painfully hard over the course of the evening.
Jason utters a low groan as he feels Cali's hot mouth envelop his penis, then with wet smacking sounds hungrily sucks on it. His innards squirm, boil, melt... he feels his hips begin to thrust, but Cali holds him down firmly with her left hand, while her right holds his erection steady.
So strong... he thinks through the fog of pleasure. How did she ever get to be so strong?
He then hears a strange rustling sound, like dried paper being rubbed together, and suddenly becomes aware of how sharp her teeth are...
"Ow!" Jason exclaims, and his eyes pop open.
His blood chills, fighting against the heat of Cali's mouth.
A monster is giving him a blow job.

Cali pauses in her actions, and looks up at him. She grins wickedly, a pair of fangs clearly visible among her perfect teeth. Her eyes, once blue, glow a bright red.
"Aw, lover..." she purrs. "You ruined your surprise..."
"W.... w.... wings! You got wings!" Jason blurts out, unable to process anything else at the moment. His eyes widen at sight of the large pair of gray, segmented wings - reminding him of pictures he's seen of bats or dragons - unfurled from her naked back.
A long gray tail has erupted from between her ass cheeks, ending in what looks like a flat arrowhead. It curls and swishes from side to side.
God... where did she stash that? he thinks, remembering how skin tight her skirt was.
Cali laughs at his reaction. Her tongue, now unnaturally narrow and long, glides out from between her teeth like a serpent's...
Panic seizes Jason. With a cry, he manages to buck her off, surprising her with his sudden moves, which send her sprawling. Before Cali can recover, Jason has run off, hiking up his pants without pause. She stares, her red eyes blinking in disbelief.
This has never happened before, she thinks, watching her bar pickup dash off into the swamp. No one has ever resisted her sexual charms... much less run away from them.... and she almost feels insulted to be rejected like that.
Almost... if she had any intention of letting a cutie like him get away, that is...
Cali stands up, and stretches out her wings. She smiles, her eyes narrowing. Well, this will be fun, too....

Continuing to move forward, Jason keeps one eye over his shoulder as he splashes through the swamp. He hears the steady beat of Cali's wings, soaring somewhere overhead, and her girlish giggle, which chills him to the bone.
Oh, God... he thinks. I'm being chased by a she-demon! Within his mind, he begged for forgiveness from ever person, minister, relative and his late parents for ever doubting their beliefs in things that went bump in the night.
"Jaaaaaaaasooooon...."
He hears his name being called out, vowels stretched out. Leave me alone... please... just....
"Jaaaaaaaasooooon...." Cali says, a playful smile on her lips. She soars just below the crowns of the cypress trees, easily weaving between the hanging strands of Spanish moss.
"Jaaaaaaasoooonnnnn... oh, Jason... please stop running...." Cali says. "I'm not going to hurt you.... I just want to play...."
Jason keeps moving, hoping to lose her in the trees. He has no idea she can see him perfectly. Her eyes cut through the night as if it is bright daylight, the moon making it even easier for her to see. She had quickly spotted her date, but instead of swooping down to snag him, keeps her distance.
Better to let him calm down, she thinks, before he hurts himself...

Panting from effort and barely constrained terror, Jason leans against a nearby tree, hoping he's well hidden by the masses of moss hanging down. He hears Cali tittering somewhere above him in the night sky, frighteningly close.
Something taps him on the shoulder.
Turning around slowly, his heart racing, he finds himself nose to nose with Cali's upside down face. She is hanging down from a higher branch, and smiles sweetly at him.
"Hi, lover!" she says, then frowns as he darts off again, running towards a soggy, leaf covered clearing which lies between tangles of forest.
"Hey! Come back!"
Jason tries to tune her out. Damn, she's persistent...
The ground feels slushy underfoot, but he doesn't let that slow his pace... until his feet suddenly push through the layer of dried leaves and shallow water to find something thicker beneath. Before he fully realizes what is happening, he finds himself stuck shin deep in dark, muddy slime.
What the hell?
Jason struggles to free himself by shifting his weight to his right leg while grasping his left with his hands and pulling. All he succeeds in doing is driving his leg down deeper, past the knee to the lower thigh. His other limb speeds to join it as he tries to maintain his balance.
He wiggles his hips in an effort to break the mud's grip, and is alarmed to see how the area around him jiggles and quakes in response. Oh, crap...
"Now that was a silly thing to do..."
Jason turns his head to see Cali, standing several yards away in her naked glory, wings fluttering, tail slowly moving from side to side. She resembles a dark angel, come to claim a soul...
Her voice, though, remains light and cheerful.
"Now this is why you don't go running off into swamps..." she says. "You don't know what you'll trip over.... alligators... cottonmouths... quicksand..."
"Quicksand? You're telling me I'm in quicksand?" Jason can't believe he just heard that. Surely this is just some mud that...
The mud bubbles around him, and Jason feels himself being drawn deeper into its shifting mass. He is already halfway up his thighs in the tepid slop, and realizes he can't find anything solid beneath his sunken feet.
"Pretty much..." Cali says, walking slowly around the edge of the clearing. "Although I think this is more a mud bog than anything..."
She squats down, and carefully leans forward to dip her right hand into the muck. Jason can't help notice how her breasts jiggle, even as he sinks another inch.
"You're still in trouble though..." Cali says, her mouth sliding into a sly smile. "Many of these bogs are bottomless... and when you're that deep... there is no escaping them on your own..."
Grasping a handful of mud, she surprises Jason by rubbing it over her chest, moaning slightly as she does so. The dark ooze stands out in sharp contrast to her pale skin, and suddenly she plunges both hands into the swampy silt, plastering her breasts and belly with the muck, and smearing it slowly over herself.
"Oooo.... oh, yeah.... this is definitely a mud bog..." Cali closes her eyes and groans, her left hand tracing mud over her groin. "Gritty and greasy... just the way I like it..."
Jason's jeans are becoming uncomfortably tight again, even as his crotch submerges in the soft mire. Despite his dire situation, he still couldn't keep his eyes off of her.
Cali opens her eyes again, their crimson lights locking on Jason's, and she moans, a low, throaty sound which reveals her own intense arousal. Her tongue darts out to lick her open lips, her two small fangs glittering in the moonlight.
"What... what are you?" Jason stammers. "A vampire or something?"
"A vampire?" Cali responds, then laughs. "Please... I'm a lot sexier than a blood sucking vampire..."
She slowly stands up, besmeared in mud, and runs her hands along her naked curves, before grasping her breasts to give them a squeeze.
"I'm a succubus..." Cali says, then points at Jason. "And you, my lucky friend, are my next lover..."

Jason surprises himself by laughing in response, even as the warmish mud flows over his bare belly. This is just so unreal...
"Okay... sure... I get that..." he says. "Guess I should have kept my eyes shut..."
Cali grins, a warm expression which brightens up her face. Despite his growing anxiety, Jason has to admit even with the transformation, she had lost none of her sexiness.
"I forgive you..." she says, clearly amused. "Now... about where we left off..."
Jason feels the greasy mire embrace his midsection as he continues to descend into its quivering depths. He bites his lower lip, then turns his head again to face Cali, who looks on, interested.
"I'd... I'd like to accommodate you, darling..." he said, feeling less afraid of her as of the bog which is slowly swallowing him. "But I'm kinda stuck here...
Cali nods, but hasn't made any moves to do anything about it.
"You certainly are..." she says. "In fact, I don't think you have a lot of time left..."
As if on cue, the mud shifts around Jason, dropping him suddenly down to his chest in the dark swamp slime. He holds his arms out to keep them free of the bog's sucking surface.
"So... uh... Cali?" Jason says, looking straight into her red eyes. "Can... can you get me out of this? Please? I really don't want to die this way..."
Cali looks at him, stroking her face thoughtfully.
"I don't know..." she says. "You did treat me rather rudely... and I have revealed my secret identity to you... In fact, it may be easier for me just to stand here and watch as you sink out of sight..."
Jason feels the blood drain out of his face. Surely... surely she wouldn't do that? Would she? I mean... she is a monster, right?
Seeing his worried expression, Cali smiles again.
"Oh, don't worry... I wouldn't do that to you..." she says. "You're too darned cute to let sink..."
Jason, feeling the mud reach his armpits, feels a fluttering of hope, although not relief. Not yet.
"But... you have to do something for me..." Cali says.
"Anything, anything..." he says. "Hell, I'll marry you, if you want..."
"Aw... that's sweet..." she said. "But I was looking for something more... permanent..."
"Permanent?" Jason replies. The mud laps at the tops of his shoulders.
Cali nods.
"You see.... there are rules among my kind... rules I am bound to..." she said. "Under those, I need a promise from you... a binding one... to be able to take action..."
"Okay..." he says quickly. "What do I have to do for you to get me out of here?"
Cali grins, and Jason feels a chill. It reminds him
of a look a cat may have towards a mouse.
"Oh, nothing special..." she says. "Just pledge to me your body and soul... for all time..."

Jason blinks several times as the mud presses under his chin. Once again, he has trouble believing what he is hearing. It's just been that kind of night...
"Really?" he says. "Is that all?"
Despite his cocky response, Jason's voice trembles. The muck is relentless in its hunger for his body, and he senses he has mere moments left before he is sucked completely under.
"Really..." Cali says. "But you'd better hurry..."
Jason tilts his head back, the mud stopping up his ears. His forearms remain on the surface, hands digging into the thick wet earth in a vain attempt to claw his way out. He feels the mire easing its way towards his lower lip...
I'm done for... done! Unless...
"Yes!" he calls out. "I'm yours! Body and soul! Body and mmmmph!"
Jason sinks to his nose, his mouth slipping under. Oh, God... this is it! He struggles to stay afloat a bit longer, but his efforts drive him down to his eyes...
Then, he feels a pair of hands slide through the mud and under his arms, grasping him tightly. His face rises, breaking free of the mire, liquid earth sliding off. He coughs, sputters as the rest of his body is pulled out of the bog, straight up.
Straight up?
Jason's hearing is muffled, and mud is still in his eyes, but he feels himself dangling from the hands holding him. He has no real sense of height, but guesses he's maybe a few feet above the muddy trap he had been stuck and sinking in.
Her wings flapping backwards to slow her descent, Cali gently lowers Jason onto the more solid part of the swampland, close to the edge of the bog. She alights next to him, kneeling down, and reaches over to wipe the mud off of Jason's face.
"Thanks..." he says, cleaning himself up as best he can. He's thickly coated with mud, and he begins to scrape it off when Cali stops him.
"No... leave it on... leave the mud on..." she whispers hoarsely. The succubus grasps the back of his gritty, slime coated head with her right hand, steadying it as she hungrily kisses him, her open mouth clamping down hard on his. Unlike the kiss she planted on him in the bar, this is far more animalistic... she sucks his tongue into her mouth, wrapping her snakelike one tightly around it... the wet slurping sounds she makes reminds Jason of the noise the bog made when he was drowning in it.
Cali's left hand dives onto the sloppy remains of his jeans, and, hooking her fingers beneath the waistband, she undoes them, stripping the pants and the underwear beneath them off of his person in one motion.
Before Jason can react, Cali spreads her thighs apart and straddles him, pinning him down. Lying atop him, she rubs her naked form against his mud-slathered one slowly, while continuing to maintain her lip lock, growling with pleasure.
Jason finds himself surrendering completely to Cali, his member rock hard as it is pinned by her belly against his. Oh, God... if this she demon is going to take my soul... it is so worth it...
Cali breaks contact, her breasts dripping with the mud which covered Jason. Her nipples are large and erect, her breasts seemed to have swollen in reaction to her stimulation.
"Enough foreplay..." she snarls, her twin fangs on display. She shifts her weight, wiggling her hips in a way which drives him crazy, then reaches beneath her to guide his penis deep inside her...
"Come on, Jason... sink into my quicksand..."

Their coupling is fierce, so intense it is almost painful. Cali has him completely at her mercy, and she wastes no time in taking him, seeming to try and pound him through the ground with her pelvis as she grinds her mud-slick body against his. Jason is less a partner in their lovemaking as he is hanging on for dear life. But he wouldn't have it any other way.
He would be the first to admit he is no Lothario. Before Cali, he was married to Mary for two years before it ended, and the sex had been sweet. But compared to this... well, nothing could compare to this...
With a strangled cry, Jason climaxes, and feeling Cali shudder against him makes him believe she has as well. But rather than collapse into a happy afterglow, his succubus lover doesn't slow down at all, and her grin is savage as she continues to pump her hips, clawing at his torso as she does so.
Jason feels himself flagging, and wonders if it is indeed possible to be fucked to death. Cali is certainly giving it her best efforts...
Then, without losing any of her rhythm, she leans down and bites Jason hard on the base of his neck. Remembering her fangs, he wonders if maybe she is part vampire after all. But she draws little blood, and the sudden pain simply adds to the overall experience.
He is about to beg Cali to take a break so he can catch his breath, when he feels a sudden surge of passionate energy and strength rush through him. To his surprise, he lunges forward, wrenching himself off the muddy ground to push against her, his hands grabbing her ass as he slams into her with force. His motion drives him upwards into a sitting position.
Cali squeals with delight, swiftly wrapping her legs, arms and tail around him.
"Oh, yeah! That's it, baby!" she gasps, bearing down hard with her pelvis. Her wings flutter and flap, her tail tightens its grip around his torso, and her eyes burn bright... so bright, their irises disappear, leaving only a blazing red color in their stead.
It went on... an endless passionate, pornographic dream of thrusting, writhing, groans and growls... Jason knows he should be drained by now, of strength, energy and manly fluids... his muscles should be burned out and cramping... his skin screaming in anguish from the deep claw marks Cali has carved into his back... he should be rubbed raw...
Instead, all he knows is the fiery sensations of her hot flesh, and how her slick wetness clamps down hard on his erection, which remains rock hard, defying what should have been beyond all human endurance. Coherent thought is almost beyond him, as is speech, drowned in the waves of intense pleasure. His cries are muffles into Cali's shoulder as he erupts again within her, the flood of semen burning as liquid flame, spurting and overflowing.
"Oh, Lord..." he whispers hoarsely, momentarily unable to move. The succubus' pelvis keeps rocking, but at a slower pace, and she grunts and sighs in time with her motions.
"Hey, sweetie..." Cali says, gasping. Jason looks into her glowing eyes and beautiful face and forgets she is a creature of the nether world. Her expression is flushed, joyful, and... yes... affectionate.
"Yeah?" he manages to croak out.
She grins in response.
"Let's fly..."

Holding him tight, Cali spreads her wings, and lifts the pair up with a series of powerful strokes. She keeps her limbs and tail wrapped around Jason as she flies out over the mud pit. Reaching its center, she lowers the two of them towards its surface.
As his feet brush the sloppy earth, he realizes what she is up to, but locked in her embrace, he can do nothing as Cali folds her wings, and the pair plop to their waists in the deep, doughy mud.
The sodden earth is thicker here than the spot Jason had struggled in before, but he can feel it loosen beneath them with their movements, and soon it begins to draw them downwards.
"Oops..." Cali says, her eyes glittering with mischief.
"Yeah... oops..." he replies. The tepid mud has clamped tightly around their bodies, warm and slimy against their flesh.
"Oooh... this is so nice..." she sighs, squirming against Jason. Her movements cause the dark ooze to quake sluggishly in all directions. Unlike the savage passion she displayed on solid ground, the succubus now seems content to gently rock against her human lover.
"Uh... Cali..." Jason says, as the mud creeps up their torsos. "Why did you do this? I mean..."
"Why?" she replies, "why not? I wanted to feel the mud all over me... and it has been so long since I had a mud bath... especially with company..."
She leans forward to give him a friendly kiss, while below the churning mire, she humps her hips as best she can. Even a being like herself is finding it difficult to move in the thickening swamp muck.
"Oh, yeah... feel that? Feel it sucking us down? It is so hungry for us..." Cali moans. "So hungry..."
"What... what are we going to do now?" Jason asks as they both settle chest deep. The succubus' breasts are pressed tight against him, and he notices how the dark mud oozes between them, splattering their tops with little black dots.
"We're going down together, sweetie..." she says, wiggling in place. Her tail, still wrapped around his waist, tightens a bit to give him a squeeze. Her legs remain locked in place deep below the mud, her ankles crossed, heels resting on the back of his thighs.
"Uh... is that such a good idea?" Jason says. "I don't know about you, but being smothered in mud doesn't really appeal to me..."
Cali giggles, as her breasts submerge. They are now both shoulder deep in the bottomless quagmire.
"Mmmm..." she sighs. "It's like we're being drawn inside a giant pussy... so warm and wet and pulsing..."
Despite their peril, the sensations of the thick slippery mud compressing against them, combined with the sensual feeling of Cali's warm body pressed against his has Jason feeling himself becoming aroused once again.
Feeling his penis thicken and harden within her again, Cali grins, and begins to increase her rocking motions against him.
"I think someone is beginning to like the idea..." she says, as the mire churns and slops over the tops of their shoulders.
Well... it's a helluva way to go... Jason thinks, beginning to succumb to physical pleasure once more. When they sink neck deep, Cali hauls him closer to her, and whispers into his ear.
"You're mine... " she purrs. "I won't let anything bad happen to you... trust me..." "Really?" he pants, feeling his member burn, his back tightening as he once again lingers on the knife edge of orgasm. Cali's pelvis is pumping him with a deliberate and familiar rhythm, and she has shifted position in a way to bring a particular friction on the head of his penis.
"One day I'll take you... one day, you'll be totally mine... forever.... but for now, let's just enjoy the ride..."
She pushes her chin through the mire and kisses him hard, a motion which drops them down to their ears. They float nose deep in the quivering mud, their eyes locked on each others, and he can sense her smiling under the muck. Jason feels her hips flex beneath his hands, which he has manages to push through the ooze to grasp, and begins to thrust back, motions which draw them both under the sucking surface...
He gets a last look at her eyes, still burning with desire, before he is forced to close his as the mud rises over them, and glides over his forehead. His ears are filled with soft mud, which swirls and flows all around him, massaging his body even as he continues to rock against Cali, feeling her grip tighten, her body shudder as their climaxes near completion.
Deep beneath the mud pit Jason explodes, crying out, the last of his air bubbling to the surface as swamp silt floods into his mouth and stops up his nose. Strangely, he doesn't choke on it, and can feel Cali's breath bubble past him as her own wet fireworks went off, her body bucking violently against his, driving then both deeper into the mire's bottomless depths...
His consciousness fades slowly in the afterglow, as if he's drifting off to sleep, cradled by Cali and the warm cocoon of mud. If this is the end, he really had nothing to complain about...

Sunlight flickers across his closed eyes, and Jason finds himself blinking at the dawn sky. He moves slowly, his muscles stiff, and he becomes aware of several things as he wakes up. First, he is naked, and lying in the bed of his pickup truck. He is still coated in mud, which has dried to a grimy crust on his person. A blanket is draped upon him, the one he used the previous night as a ground cover. And he is alive.
The last thing surprised him the most. Jason remembers submerging in a deadly bog of mud, with no hope of escape... and yet, here he is...
Sitting up, he wraps the blanket around his person, forming a rough toga, and glances inside the cab of the truck, relieved to see the keys still in the ignition. With luck, he can get to his apartment and sneak in before anyone sees him in his current condition.
Climbing down from the back of his truck and walking carefully to the driver's side door, Jason wonders about the previous evening. If it wasn't for the mud, he'd dismiss his encounter with Cali as an erotic dream. In the dawn's early light, it still seems unreal.
Climbing inside the cab, he fires up the engine with a quick twist of the wrist, and adjusts the rear view mirror, laughing to himself at the mud covered visage staring back at him.
God... I'm quite the sight...
Working out what sort of believable story he could tell a police officer if he got pulled over looking like he did, Jason notices something near the base of his neck. It is reddish, resembling a hickey, but with a pair of puncture holes in its center.
He traces a finger over it, finding the wound warm and tingling to the touch. A familiar feeling radiates out from it, making his shiver.
It is the mark of the succubus. It is Cali's pledge to him, emblazoned on his flesh.

"...one day, you'll be totally mine... forever...."

He now knows with certainty she will return to claim him.
Jason finds himself smiling at the thought. He is looking forward to that day.

DJlurker

Re: True Believer

Postby DJlurker » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:03 am

Wow... this story is pretty sexy, I have to admit... Nice job!! :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:30 am

Glad you liked it. :)

duncwa

Postby duncwa » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:06 am

That story was sooo good. My goodness. Well done.

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:39 am

Quicksand and Succubi...what isn't there to like!

Return to “Stories”