The Final Adventure

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

The Final Adventure

Postby 101927700 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:32 am

Linda Stuens had just gotten home from her college graduation ceremony. She had a master's degree in wetland biology. And on the outside, she appeared to be a normal 22-year-old college graduate. But on the inside, she had a secret fascination with quicksand.

This fascination had started two years ago, when she was walking home, and saw one of her classmates waist-deep in a mud pool. She got the stuck girl out, and continued walking home, where she began to browse different sites than she normally would.

Now, she wanted to experience the thrill of true quicksand, the type that sucks people down to their doom. So, she started looking at a map for a good sinking spot. Finally, she found it: an area called Director's Paradise, where a lot of movie quicksand scenes had supposedly been filmed. So, she got in her car and drove to the site.

When she got there, she was feeling kind of warm; after all, her graduation ceremony had been that morning, and it was now 1 PM, and it was early in the summer. So, she stripped down to just her bikini. Seeing no one else around, she headed down to the mud's edge. Taking a few steps back, she ran and leaped into the mud, immediately sinking to her lower thighs. As the mud's pressure quickly enclosed her legs, Linda got excited. But, she wasn't quite ready for sexual reactions to the mud yet. The sudden jump into the mud gave her fairly big boobs a lot of motion. As the mud slowly climbed her legs, she started calming down a bit more, listening to the bubbling of the swamp. She was so entranced by the bubbling that she didn't notice that she sank right up to her womanly area until true mud started seeping into her panties and got down to her sexual areas. Suddenly, waves of pleasure started to come to Linda, breaking the trance. After a few more seconds, the waves of pleasure turned into a thunderous orgasm. Orgasmic waves crashed over her as if she was being swept away in a tsunami. She started screaming with pleasure, and subconsciously took her bikini off, letting her boobs hang free. The sudden movements caused her to sink deeper, and slowly the orgasm faded away. By then, she was waist-deep in the quicksand at Director's Paradise. The added pressure on her body resulted in more waves of pleasure through Linda, but not quite an orgasm. She relaxed for a few minutes, slowly letting herself calm down. Then, a thought came across her mind: What if I can't get out? Will I be stuck here forever? Will I die here? She was so focused on these thoughts that she didn't notice herself sinking deeper, until the mud started lapping the bottom of her boobs. Then, fear was replaced by pleasure as another orgasm flew through her senses, Linda once again screaming her pleasure to the entire swamp. The orgasm lasted vastly longer than her first one, nearly a minute. Then it started to fade as she got to shoulder deep. Now, she once again realized how much danger she was in. She was so deep in the mud that getting out on her own was now impossible. Now she realized why the directors had been forced to abandon this place over 40 years ago: it was just too dangerous, coupled with the decline in quicksand popularity. So, she started to try to free her hands from the muck that she just couldn't. Trying to pull her arms out had just caused her to sink to her chin. She knew she only had a few minutes left on Earth, so she tried her hardest and eventually got her arms to move in the mud. Wanting to spend her last minutes in pleasure, she started rubbing her boobs with her hands, and then it happened. A massive orgasm hit her like a freight train, overriding her survival instincts and replacing all thoughts about getting out with thoughts of how great that it felt. But this pleasure only lasted ten seconds, as the movement caused her to sink deeper, and Linda held her breath and tilted her head back to look at planet Earth one last time. Scraping the mud from her mouth for a second, she shouted her last words: "Today the world loses a great scientist to her own sexual pleasures!" And with that, she let herself sink under, the pressure of the mud causing one last orgasm, and seconds later she released her last breath, letting herself succumb to the mud. A few minutes later, the mud was completely still, but churned up where Linda had been. Other than that, her car and clothes were the last signs of Linda. The end.

I have been putting off writing QS stories for a few months because I was more entirely focused on trains. But, there was that one small corner of my mind where QS ruled. I have also been reading some stories to understand how to write better (most notably the 2009 story, "When I'm gone". I did my best to not oversexualize stuff in this story. Linda has a realistic amount of orgasms (as opposed to the more than 250 orgasms in "Big Breasts Can Be Deadly"). I read all of the feedback I get on these stories. I also listen to the feedback as much as I can, and I am always open to comments.

Thanks for reading, 101927700.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

DJlurker

Re: The Final Adventure

Postby DJlurker » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:12 am

The last part of your story is too "wall-of-text", it needs to be broken up a bit more. :ugeek:

Ace

Postby Ace » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 am

101927700 wrote:I have been putting off writing QS stories for a few months because I was more entirely focused on trains.

Okay, I have to ask what this even means.

Moderator's note: Keep it clean.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 am

I have also been reading some stories to understand how to write better (most notably the 2009 story, "When I'm gone". I did my best to not oversexualize stuff in this story. Linda has a realistic amount of orgasms (as opposed to the more than 250 orgasms in "Big Breasts Can Be Deadly"). I read all of the feedback I get on these stories. I also listen to the feedback as much as I can, and I am always open to comments.

Well, I did write a story just for you to look at regarding the North Korean theme. I'm not sure if you've had a look at that.

This story is less random than your previous contributions and there's a bit more control over your writing. I still challenge you to develop your story more, as you seem to be still fixated on plopping a lady into quicksand and throwing in orgasms; this time without waders and poo. As your final paragraph is pretty much 90% of your story and the only thing that happens is two orgasms, it's still a sexually loaded fantasy, especially given the number of times you mention sex, boobs and orgasms in one paragraph. The fundamental basis of a story is to create a conflict. Without one, there's no plot or resolution.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

A 22 year old with a Masters Degree? I see.

Again I have to question the OP's age.

Postby 101927700 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Musekal wrote:A 22 year old with a Masters Degree? I see.

For the last time, I AM AN ADULT.

And, assuming Linda had gone to college for 4 years after high school graduation (when she was 18), I believe that would be a master's degree.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Four years of college after high school would give you a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree would take several years more.

But this is beside the point. Your character's background has literally nothing to do with what you use her for in the story. Though stories will explore fantastical ideas, there's barely a modicum of plausibility behind a college-educated woman suddenly seeking out a quicksand pit and killing herself for sexual pleasure. There are plot elements here that could work, but as the writer you should weave them together in a more meaningful way.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Postby 101927700 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 am

Viridian wrote:Four years of college after high school would give you a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree would take several years more.

But this is beside the point. Your character's background has literally nothing to do with what you use her for in the story. Though stories will explore fantastical ideas, there's barely a modicum of plausibility behind a college-educated woman suddenly seeking out a quicksand pit and killing herself for sexual pleasure. There are plot elements here that could work, but as the writer you should weave them together in a more meaningful way.

Ok, I will keep that in mind.

Cuthbert

Postby Cuthbert » Fri May 08, 2015 12:45 am

Musekal wrote:A 22 year old with a Masters Degree? I see.

I'm moderately psychic,and even I can't detect someone's age,through just reading their posts.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 am

Viridian wrote:Four years of college after high school would give you a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree would take several years more.

I do not wish to take sides here. I write simply to state that there are many educational programs here in the USA that lead to a Master's in a total of five years. There are even six year programs leading from high school to a doctorate, even in medicine.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Stories”