Quichocolate

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Person 5

Quichocolate

Postby Person 5 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 pm

I have been dying to finally write this. This is about Rosalina from the Mario universe. If you want to see what she looks like, I recommend looking her up! :D

Not every day does Rosalina get to sink in quicksand. Secretly, Rosalina is a big quicksand fan. However, with Rosalina always being in space, she doesn't get to find a handful of pits. Once again, Rosalina has been invited to this year's Mario Kart Tournament. As she is setting course for the Mushroom Kingdom, she looks at the track list and secretly marks the tracks that might have quicksand. A few weeks later, she is depressed to find that the tracks she marked didn't have any pits. Then, she saw the next race was located in Sweet Sweet Canyon. She decided to forget about the whole quicksand thing and decided to focus on the race. On the final lap, as she was passing the Pink Piranha Plants, she was heading towards the finish line when she saw something at the corner of her eye. She wasn't sure what it was, but it looked like a pit of quicksand. She thought that she should see what it was after the race as she proceeded and obtained 4th place.

Once all the racers left, Rosalina walked over to see if what she saw was what she saw. She slipped through a few bushes made of lollipops and found something she didn't think she'd encounter. She found a large pit of chocolate next to a sign that said "Danger! Quichocolate!" She was confused at first, but she said to herself "Well, it may not be quicksand, but at least I get to sink in soft, creamy chocolate!" She looked to make sure the Pink Piranha Plants went back down their pipes, as she almost immediately threw off her clothes. Rosalina slowly dipped her left foot into the chocolate as it very slowly submerged her foot. She became extremely excited and decided to fully sink in the quichocolate, even if she promised herself not to if she found any. She dipped her right foot into the rich chocolate while she was thinking "I finally get to sink in quicksand!"

As the bottoms of her legs were slowly sinking, Rosalina started to pull on her legs to have them sink faster. As she was doing this, she had a huge sensation in her body. A sensation she couldn't comprehend. The feeling of soft, warm chocolate touching her bare body was amazing! She started to kick her legs for her to sink even faster as the quichocolate climbed up her body and reached her stomach. She sat at the depth for a few minutes to take in what was really happening. She said as if she was talking to the quichocolate "Ah... yes! Ah, it is so amazing! Yes, it shall take me. Take me to your infinite depths!" Due to the thick substance, she wasn't able to move her legs anymore. So, she started to twist and turn as she sank deeper and deeper. "Yes! It's working!" She kept turning and straining until the quichocolate was at her breasts.

At this point, Rosalina was having an amazing sensation. The nice, warm, slimey chocolate touching her large breasts was just fantastic. She stayed at the depth for a short time to take in what she was experiencing. A few minutes later, she continued to work her body deeper into the quichocolate. Turning and twisting her arms as she sank deeper and deeper! Her breasts now slowly submerging into the chocolate! "Ah! Ahhh!" She exclaimed loudly as her large breasts sank completely under. Now shoulder deep, her spectacular sinking feeling was getting stronger and stronger. Shaking back and forth as she let the quichocolate devour her shoulders. She now was neck deep in the chocolate as she started moaning "Yes! Amazing! Take me as I sink in you my delicious love!" She tried bogging down slowly as the quichocolate climbed to her chin. "Ah yes! Into the chocolate I go! As I will be a delicious queen of chocolate!" She continued to bog down faster as the quichocolate slowly reached her lower lip. At this point, she stopped all movement and just let the chocolate work it's way up the rest of her face. The chocolate then pulled down her mouth slowly, and eventually covering her mouth completely until her nose, eyes, hair and crown were the only things left to sink. She closed her eyes and waited for the moment she finally went under. The chocolate took her nose as she could no longer breathe, but she didn't care, as long as she would get to die the way she always wanted to. The quichocolate took her eyes and her forehead as her hair floated on the surface for about a minute. The chocolate pulled down her hair as bubbles spewed out on the surface next to the lonely crown. No one knew what ever happened to Rosalina, but they were sure whatever happened, might have been the greatest mistake of her life.

Well, that was my first quicksand story! Might not be as good as others, but I have always wanted to write this! So let me know what you guys think!
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

DJlurker

Re: Quichocolate

Postby DJlurker » Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Not bad for your first effort. :)

Return to “Stories”