The Swamp Trap

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
dastard12345

The Swamp Trap

Postby dastard12345 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Alison suddenly awoke with sweat beating down her forehead. Brushing her brown hair aside, she glances left and right, trying to figure out where she is. A small room, empty, save a dresser and the bed she’s lying in. She looks at herself. She is still wearing what she remembered wearing earlier. A blue summer dress fitting tightly around her body and her legs covered in some opaque black tights. Her black flats are sitting by the door.

Alison tries to remember what happened to her. She remembers walking to her car, and then a hand clamping on her mouth. That’s it. “Someone kidnapped me? But why? Hello!!” Alison yells. She sees the sun coming in through the window. Thinking that it’s the next day, and no one has answered, she will take a look outside.

Alison opens and walks out the cabin door. The light shines right in her eyes. “Where am I” she thinks to herself. She takes a step out, and glances around. The sun is high in the sky, partially blocked by the trees around her. “Is this a swamp? I have to get out of here. Who would bring me here and why?”

Alison looks down at her black flats. “Probably not the most proper footwear to walk through the swamp with, but I must get out of here.” She walks down the stairs, stepping onto the dirt ground. Looking around to find some sort of path way. She walks around the house, spotting a opening through the woods.

The air is damp, and the foliage is covering part of the path. She carefully walks as not to rip her dress or tights. The path gets clearer the farther she walks. Sounds of critters and bugs sound out all around her. After about 10 minutes of walking, she comes across a fork in the path. She decides to walk down the left pathway. The ground starts softening up, and her flats start sticking in the mud. “Eww..Gross.” She says to herself. “Maybe I’ll take the other path.”Alison turns back and goes down the right path instead.

Several minutes down the path, she path gets soft, and her feet start sticking to the mud. “Damn this swamp. I’ll just take this away.” The mud sucks on her shoes each step she takes. A few more steps and her right foot sinks down, covering the shoe. Another step and her left shoe sinks under. She tries to take another step, but the suction is too strong, and mud just makes a squelching sound. “Damn it, I’m stuck” Alison pulls harder and her foot pops out shoeless. Trying to find a safe place for her tight clad foot, she feels seomthing cold on her left ankle. Looking down, her left foot has completely sunk into the mud. Scared at what’s happening, she instinctively places her right foot down next to her left. The mud quickly accepts the foot, and the ground starts bubbling around her.

Alison struggles in the mud, pulling each nylon clad leg up to escape the sucking mud, with no success. The mud starts climbing up her calves. “Ugh...what is this stuff…wait. Is this quicksand. This can’t be quicksand.” Alison starts to panic, pulling even harder as her knees go under. After a few moments the hem of her dress touches to mud. The mud squeezes her legs, slowly tightening, and feeling good. She’s shakes her head, realizing the danger she’s truly in. “I must find a way out of this.” She looks around for something to grab onto. As she feels around, she slips down to her waist. She notices a root not far from her. She reaches for it, but it’s barely out of reach. She tries to move forward to grab onto it, but misses.

She presses onto the mud around her, to push herself up, she gets an inch or two up before the mud swallows her arms up her elbows. “Damn it..my arms are stuck too. Help!!!” She cries. “Is there anybody here. I’m sinking.” The mud swallows Alison up to her breasts. She struggles more, trying to pull her arms out. The mud rises to her shoulders, she stuggles eve more. “Help!!!!. Please somebody help!!!”

Out in the distance, a blond hair woman watches Alison, slowly sink in the quicksand. “Very pretty, you are Alison, but you did something you weren’t supposed to, and this is your punishment.

The mud rises to her neck, and slowly come to her chin. Alison tips her head up, and tries to catch her breath. “How helpless you look, Alison”’ A voice says above her. A slim looking redhead, wearing a tight leather outfit and large black boots appears before her.

“Who are you?” Alison says.

“I’m your punisher. You are being punished for betraying my boss.”

“Your boss?”

“yes. It seems that you’ve stolen money from her.” The woman says as she paces back and forth. “this was her idea, by the way. She likes the way the thick mud almost absorbs it’s victims as they struggle to squirm free. You will die her Alison. Goodbye.”

“Please, help..mmmmm” Mud starts to enter Alison’s mouth. It rises up past her nose. Tears come out her eyes. The last thing she sees is this redhead woman staring at her. The mud covers her eyes as she descends into darkness.

“Goodbye” The redhead says. She pulls out a phone and makes a call. “Yes boss, it’s done.”

“I see” The blond says as she walks away through the woods. “Let’s go say hi to Elizabeth now. She also did something very naughty. We will get them all…Ashlyn”

To be continued…

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Swamp Trap

Postby PM2K » Sat May 09, 2015 5:32 am

Nice! Looking forward to part 2... :D

Return to “Stories”