"Quicksand"(Non-horror version)- Tribute to Kaol

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

"Quicksand"(Non-horror version)- Tribute to Kaol

Postby DJlurker » Sat May 23, 2015 2:56 am

OK, I'm sure there are those of you who remember way back when, when Kaol's Ol' Sinkin Hole was 'it' in terms of QS content... Kaol (or Kaolumbia, if you prefer) himself had written several QS tales, covering various genres. One of these was a short horror tale simply titled "Quicksand", featured a lovely lady slowly sinking to her doom, apparently betrayed by her boyfriend. This tale that I have written could be considered an affectionate parody of sorts... ;)

This one's for you, Kaol- internet quicksand pioneer! 8-)

The quicksand was up to her ankles.

She looked down curiously, at the dark brown muck she’d just walked into. She could feel it squish around her pantyhose-clad feet, thick and wet. She gently tilted her feet downward, causing them to sink in…

The quicksand was up to her shins.

She’d come across this place a few days earlier, while hiking off the beaten path. In a large forest like this, staying to the safe marked trails didn’t make you a *real* adventurer, as far as she was concerned. Still, finding something like this had come as a slight shock to her, as there hadn’t been any warning signs nearby…

The quicksand was up to her knees.

(Well, we’re off to a good start,) she thought to herself, seeing her silver-colored, off-the-shoulder dress beginning to become stained by the mud. It had been her favorite, with full-length gloves of the same color, the hem dipping slightly to show off her cleavage. Unfortunately, the skirt had been torn in an accident, rendering it worthless for any future parties. Despite that, she hadn’t wanted to get rid of the gown, and now was glad she had held onto it…

The quicksand was up to her thighs.

She was now at about the depth she’d pushed her hiking stick into the mud pit, after her discovery. Of course, pushing a stick into the mud was quite a different matter from actually sinking in it. She was glad that the mud hadn’t been too thick to take her into itself, as she’d feared. Reaching behind her head, she released her light brown hair from its ponytail, allowing it to cascade over her shoulders. She was really starting to feel like a classic damsel-in-distress, now…

The quicksand was up to her hips.

As the thick muck began to press against her panties, she started feeling an unfamiliar sensation spread through her. She felt her body shiver in response, causing her to slip deeper…

The quicksand was up to her waist.

(No way…) she thought. (Am I … getting *turned on* by this?!) The feeling seemed to intensify as she sank deeper… But she resisted the urge to touch herself. She was raised better than that, for crying out loud!
Instead, she pushed her left hand into the mud, past her wrist, a few inches away from her body, before slowly closing her hand into a fist, feeling the mud flow between and around her fingers…

The quicksand was up to her ribs.

Her gloved arm was nearly sunk in to the elbow now, and she enjoyed the feeling of suction when she tried to extract it. Her right hand was on her chest, above her breasts, feeling her rapid heartbeat from all the emotions and sensations she was experiencing.
“Help me…” she cried audibly, but not *too* loudly. “I’m sinking in quicksand… it’s sucking me down, I can’t get out… somebody help me, please…”

The quicksand was up to her chest.

She gasped as she felt her bosom slowly ease into the quicksand, her arousal returning with a vengeance. She was now tempted to fondle her breasts with her free hand, but again resisted the urge. She instead placed her right hand flat on the muddy surface, gently pushing it down, watching the muck slowly swallow first her fingers and then her palm. She then stopped, keeping her hand only an inch or so below the surface, so she could pull it free later… She felt well and truly stuck now, with seemingly no hope of escape…
She threw her head back as the mud slowly took in her hardened nipples, causing an intense wave of pleasure to arc through her whole body…

The quicksand was up to her armpits.

She couldn’t help but moan in delight as the mire flowed thickly into her cleavage, caressing her breasts both inside and out… As the rims of her gloves sank under, she could now feel the cool mud on her bare upper arms…

The quicksand was up to her shoulders.

The thick mud was pressing in on her chest pretty good now, causing her to take in deep, even breaths… Despite this and her still-quivering body, she was no longer sinking- it seemed she had finally reached her buoyancy point. Looking back over her shoulder, she could see no trace of her footprints on the surface, making her feel like a small, lonely island in a sea of mud.
She should have been satisfied… The quicksand pit was as deep as she’d hoped and then some, she loved the feel of the mud on both her dress and bare skin, and best of all, no one had discovered her way out here… And yet, she wanted more.
Coming to a decision, she did the unthinkable for any sane person, and began to lean back, with the intent of sinking herself still deeper…

The quicksand was up to her neck.

She sighed happily as the thick mud slimed over her shoulders, gently massaging them as she leaned back further, now feeling the wetness slowly rise up her neck…

The quicksand was up to her chin.

“Oh no… it’s sucking me deeper…” she gasped. “Somebody…anybody, please, save me…” She pushed her right hand up from the mire, wiggling her muddy fingers. She pretended to reach out for help, help that would never come…
But it still wasn’t enough. She slowly realized only one thing would satisfy her… total submersion…

The quicksand was up to her lips.

(I wonder what it tastes like,) she thought. Experimentally parting her lips slightly, she feels the muck waste no time in entering her mouth…
And immediately is revulsed by the gritty taste on her tongue. (Well, what did I expect? Of *course* it’s going to taste like dirt!) she silently berated herself… Still, it helped to dampen her arousal somewhat, so at least now she didn’t feel like she was going to have an ‘accident’…

The quicksand was up to her nose.

Her head was tilted back slightly, to keep her nostrils clear of the muck for just a little longer. Her ears were now clogged with mud, meaning she could hear nothing but her own heartbeat and the quicksand’s rocking motions… Fear caused her to hesitate briefly, but she had already come so far… She had to go the rest of the way. With that, she took in one final breath through her nose, before beginning to sink the final inches…

The quicksand was up to her eyes.

(It looks like oatmeal,) she thought to herself, as her eyes were level with the jiggling surface. She was briefly reminded of a newspaper strip in which a anthropomorphic cat sank into a large bowl of oatmeal, and needed his canine companion to throw him a rope and fish him out. There was no more time to think about that however, as the mire closed her eyes for good, before rising up her forehead and weighting her hair…

The quicksand completely devoured her…

A strange feeling swept through her as she floated under the surface of the thick quicksand. It wasn’t fear, it wasn’t pleasure… it seemed to be a feeling of accomplishment, of triumph, at having managed to fully act out her damsel-in-distress fantasy, to the point of complete immersion. Her lungs were starting to burn a little, but she figured she’d be OK for another minute or so. She again pushed her right hand up and out of the mud, waving it back and forth, re-enacting that last futile reach before before the victim met their demise…
The last thing she expected was for someone to actually *grasp* her hand, and start pulling as hard as they could…

Her head emerges from the quicksand.

She gasped and coughed as she felt the mud roll off her head and face, gasping in fresh oxygen. Shock and terror registered as she realized she’d been discovered… she could hear a male voice, but her ears were too clogged with mud to make anything out…

Her shoulders emerge from the quicksand.

She shook her head a bit to try and clear her ears, partly successful as the mud dropped out of one ear…
“…iss! Miss! Can you hear me? I’ve got you! Just hold on!!”

Her chest emerges from the quicksand.

She finds it easier to breathe as her breasts emerge, mud spilling out of her cleavage.
“Are you OK, miss?! Say something!!”
“-yeah!” she managed to get out. “OK, I’m OK…”
“Thank God! I feared I was too late… Just stay calm, I’ll get you out…”

Her stomach emerges from the quicksand.

She is finally able to extract her other hand, and after shaking off excess mud, she wipes out her eyes as best she can, enabling her to finally look upon her savior… He is of average height, wearing light hiking attire, with short dirty blond hair and brown eyes.
Her first thought- (Wow, he’s cute…)
Her second thought- (Was he hiking off the beaten path like me?)
Her third thought- (He must work out a lot, to pull me out so easily…)

Her hips emerge from the quicksand.

“By the way, I’m Travis,” the man introduced himself.
“Amanda,” she replied. “Nice to meet you, I guess…” She moves her legs a bit, to try and loosen the mud and make her hero’s job easier…

Her knees emerge from the quicksand.

Travis blinks as he takes a closer look at Amanda’s mud-covered body. “Are you… wearing a dress or something?”
“Yes. Yes I am,” she replied, grateful for the muck covering her blush. “It was already ruined anyway, so… no big loss…” she trailed off. (Geez, I sound ridiculous!)

She is pulled completely free of the quicksand, and dragged to solid ground…

As she attempts to get her footing, Amanda trips and falls forward, Travis trying to catch her, only to fall to the ground with Amanda on top of him, her head on his chest. After taking a few moments to get her bearings, she pulled herself up so that she was face-to-face with him.
“Uuuh… hi,” Travis said, not sure what to do in this situation.
Amanda smiles. “My hero,” she whispers, before giving him a kiss on the lips… after a few seconds, however, Travis gently pushed her off.
“You… you didn’t fall in by accident, did you?” Travis had realized that this woman was way too calm for almost having smothered in quicksand…
Amanda felt her face heat up again… “No. No, I didn’t.” Taking a breath, she continued, “I was just roleplaying, I was about to pull my head up and out anyway… but I thank you for your concern.”
“Ah… you’re welcome,” he replied. “Er… can you get off, now? Please?”
She smiled. “Hmmm… No.” Amanda promptly swamped the young man with another kiss, wrapping her arms around him, likely ruining his clothes, but she didn’t care…

The quicksand burbles, as if disappointed… maybe next time…

~*Fin*~

Let me know if you liked it!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: "Quicksand"(Non-horror version)- Tribute to Kaol

Postby PM2K » Wed May 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Not bad at all. :)

Return to “Stories”