The Genie and the Alchemist

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:21 am

A story request by SInkerCutie... enjoy this little crossover!

By DJlurker

“What happened to him…?”
Shantae, Guardian Genie of Scuttle Town, sat down at the bed side of her friend, Bolo, who was unconscious, covered in burns, bruises, and blood.
Shantae’s other friend, Sky, shook her head. “I don’t know. A traveler found him by the road through the desert area. Thought Bolo was a corpse until he groaned….”
Shantae shook her head in disbelief. “Who could have done this…?”
“Nnnnnggghhh…” Bolo’s eyes slowly opened. Shantae and Sky immediately stood and leaned over him.
“Bolo!”
“Bolo, can you hear us? Say something!”
“…Sky…? Shan…tae…?” Bolo moved his head slightly to get a better look at the two. “Hi, guys…”
Sky sighed in relief. “Bolo, you scared us! What happened?”
“Uhhh… desert… hot… lady…”
Sky blinked. “So, you were being a pervert again, huh?”
“Even if he *was*,” Shantae cut in, “this is going *way* too far!” She leaned closer. “Bolo, this hot lady, what did she look like?”
“Mmmm… white hair, dark skin…red eyes… glasses, I think…”
“All I needed to know!” Shantae immediately turned and began to run off…
“Wait, Shantae!” Sky called after her. “Where are you going?!”
The half-genie looked back. “This lady needs to learn a lesson: no one beats up a friend of mine like this and gets away with it!!”
And with that, she ran out of the tent…

In an isolated building in the middle of the desert…
Parace L’Sia checked the thermometer in the beaker filled with a mysterious liquid. “Hmm… 438 Kelvin. OK then…” She then took a carefully measured sample of tan-colored powder… “Now then, add 2.5 grams of this, and…”
The moment she added it, however, the mixture began to bubble violently. “Uh-oh.” She immediately ran out the side door, diving out of the line of fire, before the unstable concoction inevitably exploded. She heard several smaller explosions from inside, along with shattering glass…
“*sigh* Well, that could have gone better…” she muttered as she stood up and brushed sand off her shirt and lab coat… She didn’t have to peek back inside to know that her entire apparatus was a total loss. (Honestly, it shouldn’t have reacted *that* violently… where did I go wrong?) She began musing possibilities in her brain…
“Hey you!”
Parace looked up, to see a young, scantily-clad girl with long, purple hair pulled into a ponytail riding a flying carpet. (Wait, a flying carpet? Now I’ve seen everything…) “What do you want? As you can see, you’ve caught me at a *very* bad time…”
“I’ve got a bone to pick with you!” Shantae jumped off her carpet and got into a fighting stance.
Parace eyed her critically. “I’m fairly certain we’ve never met before…”
“A friend of mine got pretty badly thrashed. And he said the one who did that to him was a hot lady with white hair, red eyes, dark skin, and glasses. Sound familiar?”
The chemist crossed her arms. “I’m not inclined to remember every random person I give a thrashing to. But if *you* want to be next in line…” The bangle on her right arm flashed.
Shantae’s eyes went wide as Parace transformed into ‘battle-mode’- her glasses were gone, her ears had become pointed, and she now wore a skimpy white cloth that barely covered her unmentionables, along with thigh-high boots, white arm-gloves, and an off-white cape with pointed shoulder guards, with a purple underside. “Good grief, have you ever heard of modesty?”
“Pot calling the kettle black,” Parace shot back as she summoned four different-colored gems, before snapping her fingers, causing the gems to start rotating around her.
“At least I wear pants!!” Shantae yelled back before conjuring a fire ball to throw at her…
…only for it to be absorbed into the red gem with no effect. “What the…?”
“Fire, Water, Earth, Air- the four classical elements… And I have mastered them all.” Parace smiled menacingly. “Your piddly magic tricks are useless.” With that, the gems shot out to pummel Shantae.
“Gahhh!” The half-genie cried in pain, raising her arms to ward off the assault- only to have Parace conjure several wind-traps on the ground, causing Shantae to be hurled into the air. The alchemist teleported up to where Shantae was flailing in the sky… “Salamander!” she intoned. The four gems clustered together, emanating a huge fiery explosion…
Only for Shantae to recover and back flip away at the last moment, barely dodging the attack. Landing on the ground, she began to belly dance, to Parace’s confusion. (What is she doing?) The Arcana of Life teleported to the ground to stop whatever what Shantae was trying, only to be blinded by a bright flash…
When her vision cleared, standing in the girl’s place was… a monkey? And a small one, at that… Parace was not impressed, to say the least. “More silly magic tricks?” She sent her gems to attack once more- only for the little monkey to easily dodge between and around them, before jumping on top of one of the gems vaulting off of it…
And right onto the alchemist’s face. “Gah!” she screamed as the monkey started clawing her face. She reached to pull her off, only for Shantae to revert to normal, her legs wrapped around Parace’s body under her armpits, and begin pounding her enemy in the face. “Ow! Ow!! Ow!!!”
“Not so fun when you’re on the receiving end, is it?!” yelled Shantae as she continued to lay into the alchemist. She didn’t realize that Parace was floating in a specific direction as she tried to defend herself…
And then, Parace vanished, leaving Shantae to fall.
“Waaaaaa— OOF!!” The half genie hit the ground in a sitting position. “Ugh.. she can teleport, too?!” she muttered as she moved to stand up-
-only for the sand to swallow her legs to the knees. “What the-? Quicksand?!”
“Correct,” Parace appeared in the air above her. “My laboratory is surrounded by it, save for a specific path known only to yours truly. But you didn’t realize that because of your flying carpet. Speaking of which…” The red gem flew to the carpet and set it ablaze, burning it to ash. “Now all you can do is squirm, struggle, and beg for mercy…”
(Beg for mercy? Not a chance!) Shantae thought to herself, even as she sank to her thighs. (Wait… what if I did something she didn’t expect? It worked with the monkey transformation… briefly, anyway…) She closed her eyes and began to shift back and forth in the sand with a slow, deliberate motion. “I dunno… I think I might actually like this…”
Parace raised an eyebrow at this. “Hmmm?” She watched curiously as Shantae actually took two handfuls of wet sand and slimed them over her shoulders as she descended to waist-depth.
“Mmmm, yeah…” Shantae moaned. (Holy crap, I think might actually like this for *real*…) It was gritty, but warm and wet, as she sank past her belly button… Out of the corner of her eye she saw Parace L’Sia slowly float closer to get a better look. (That’s it… closer, closer… just a little more…)
“Well, this could be interesting to watch as well…” The Arcana of Life muttered, as she was now floating almost directly above Shantae…
(Now!!) Shantae’s ponytail suddenly came to life, shooting upward and grabbing Parace by the leg, before yanking her down.
“What the-?!” Parace felt her feet enter the quicksand, then her knees, as Shantae’s ponytail continued to pull her down. “Oh my… seems you’ve turned the tables…” The half-genie grinned in response as she grabbed the other woman with her hands at the waist, pulling her down further, past her hips…
“Now who’s squirming?” Shantae teased.
“I suppose I am, seeing as there’s no one else here,” Parace joked back. Leaning back, she let her hands sink into the quicksand, as she descended to her ribcage, now even with her opponent. “Hmmm, I think you might be onto something here… this does feel quite nice.”
“It does? Uh, I mean, of course it does!” Shantae quickly corrected herself. She let her forearms rest on the surface, as she settled to her bosom, feeling the soft sand caress the undersides of her breasts. (Wow, this really *does* feel nice…) She looked over at Parace, who had her eyes closed as she relaxed, her own ample bosom being lifted up by the quicksand, her arms sunk in past the elbows, a satisfied smile on her face… “Aren’t you afraid of sinking under…?”
“Not one bit,” she replied. “It’s simple physics- the thicker the liquid, the higher a human body floats in it… and this quicksand is fairly thick, so I don’t think we have anything to worry about.”
“Huh…” Shantae experimentally bobbed up and down, causing ripples on the surface, but sinking no further. “Wow, you’re right…”
“Of course I am,” Parace smirked, opening her eyes and leaning forward, pressing her large breasts deeper into the sand. “I am a chemistry professor, after all.”
“Wow… smart, strong *and* sexy,” muttered Shantae. “You’ve got the whole package… I can claim probably the last two out of those three, though.”
“Well, you seem to be good at thinking on your feet,” Parace supplied. “It’s not often I get caught off-guard, and you did it to me twice. Quite impressive…”
“Thanks, I guess…” the half-genie replied under her breath. She gasped as she felt a pair of arms circle her submerged waist, pulling her closer to Parace, until their bosoms were lightly pressing against each other. “Uh…”
“Perhaps we should start over,” Parace offered. “What’s your name?”
“Uh… Shantae. Guardian Genie of Scuttle Town. And you?”
(Genie?) The other woman pondered briefly. “Parace L’Sia. You can just call me Parace. I don’t think there’s any need for formalities at this point…” She hugged Shantae a little closer, causing her to blush. “Now then, who was this friend of yours I supposedly thrashed?”
“Um… thin guy with short blue hair. Small nose, headband, eternally spaced-out look…”
“Ah, now I remember,” The alchemist recalled. “Somehow he found the one safe path to my lab, and spoke up just as I was doing a very precise measurement. Needless to say, my experiment was ruined. And I tend to get *quite* upset when my experiments are interrupted…”
(That sounds just like Bolo, alright,) Shantae thought to herself. “But even so, you went way too far. The guy who found him thought he was a corpse, for crying out loud!”
Parace sighed. “Well, OK… perhaps I *was* a bit harsh on him… I’m sorry for that.”
Shantae bit her lip, then nodded. “OK, apology accepted… this time. Just try not to do that again.” She squirmed a bit against her companion. “That being said… how do we get out of here?”
The Arcana of Life chuckled. “Have you forgotten…?”

Suddenly, Shantae found herself and Parace standing on solid ground, still embracing.
“…I can teleport,” The chemist finished.
“Oh!” Shantae blinked in surprise. “Well, that’s convenient. Thanks.”
“You’re welcome.”
“Um… can you let go now?” Parace promptly complied, before shifting back to her ‘chemist’ getup. “So, uh… what are you experimenting on out here anyway?”
Parace shrugged as she adjusted her lab coat. “I would bother to explain, but you’d probably fall asleep halfway through. Still, I must thank you.”
“Thank me?” Shantae looked confused. “For what?”
“For giving me a new way to utilize this quicksand. Instead of just a security feature, I can also use it to relax and cool off from the desert heat…” Suddenly, something clicked in her brain. (Wait… heat?) “Ahhh! *Now* I know where I went wrong! The temperature was supposed to be 348 Kelvin, not 438 Kelvin!!” (No wonder the mixture reacted so violently… it was way too hot!)
“Oh, is that why everything went boom?” Shantae queried. “Funny, that was what allowed me to find you in the first place…”
“*Sigh* Yes, well, because of that, I’ll have to start from scratch now…”
“Yeah, and I’ll have to walk back to Scuttle Town…” Shantae groaned.
Parace pointed in a specific direction. “If you go that way, it’s a short-cut to the main road. You could probably hitch-hike a ride back from there…”
“Really? Thanks!” Shantae turned to leave, but then stopped and turned back toward Parace. “Fair warning, though… if your ‘experiments’ start endangering innocent people, I’ll shut you down. Got it?”
The chemist chuckled. “Of course, I understand.”
“Alright, bye then!” As Shantae walked off, she couldn’t help but think to herself, (She’s definitely up to something… she was acting a little *too* nice near the end there. Not to mention, she could give the Pirate Master a run for his money… and it took both me and Risky Boots to put that guy down for good! I’d better tell Uncle Mimic and the others when I get back…)
Meanwhile, Parace was having her own brainstorm as she started cleaning up the mess in her makeshift laboratory. (That Shantae said she was a genie… and I’m betting a mere monkey isn’t the only thing she can turn into. Perhaps I should pay this “Scuttle Town” a visit, so I can observe more of her genie powers in action…)
And so, the sun set on another day in Sequin Land…
~*Fin*~

SinkerCutie

Re: The Genie and the Alchemist

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:40 am

Nicely done. I loved the story from start to finish.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 am

Very cool! :D

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:18 pm

An illustration/manip has been done for this story by RBX2, requested by SigilHero:

http://orig08.deviantart.net/6cb3/f/201 ... 9cy45e.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”