The Bog

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

The Bog

Postby 101927700 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:24 am

The Bog

McKenna Stroup was an 18-year-old Irish girl. She liked to play in the mud with her rubber riding boots. And today was her 18th birthday. To celebrate, her parents got her chest waders, fully rubber, dark gray. To test them, McKenna decided to head to the peat bog a few miles away. She got in her car and drove there.

When McKenna got to the bog, she put on her chest waders. It was about a five minute walk to the spot where the mud was the deepest. She had found the mud to be over six feet deep with a stick the previous day. But she thought that she would be fine if she payed attention to her depth. So, stepping in to the peat bog, McKenna sank to her knees immediately. The bog released some bubbles along with an interesting earthy smell.

The mud was thick, just how McKenna liked it, and the pressure of the mud against the waders really added to it. She was having a good time. Sinking to her thighs, McKenna felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Reaching into her waders and pants pocket, McKenna grabbed her phone. Her friend, Tirah was calling her.

"Hey McKenna. What's going on? Happy 18!" said Tirah. "Just testing my new chest waders in the peat bog," replied McKenna. "Cool. I happen to have hip waders, care if I come join you?" "Sure thing, Tirah. My sinking spot is along Stenford Road. You'll see my car parked. See you in a few minutes." "Ok, see you in a few." Tirah was a good friend McKenna had met the previous year, and she had turned 19 a few weeks back.

Around the time McKenna had sank to her waist, Tirah arrived at the bog, wearing her hip waders. Heading down to McKenna's location, Tirah stood at the edge of the mud.

"Never sunk in that deep before. How does it feel?" asked Tirah. "Feels really nice. I don't think those waders of yours are the best for this, but they look pretty lightweight, so it probably doesn't matter that much," replied McKenna. Then, Tirah stepped into the bog, sinking to her thighs.

"This feels great!" said Tirah. "Oh, just wait until they flood. I flooded my hip waders near this place last week. Felt amazing," responded McKenna. And, the two sank for another minute or so. "It's happening," said Tirah excitedly. Looking to her side, McKenna could see mud starting to flow into Tirah's waders. "And it feels awesome."

"Do you have your phone in your pocket?" asked McKenna. "Yes... Why?" asked Tirah. "You should take a selfie of the two of us and post it on Instagram," suggested McKenna. "Good idea!" responded Tirah. Click! Tirah took the photo, and posted it. Then it was back to the sink. "By the way, I also have a bag, in case you want to put your phone in it, and I'll put it on solid ground so our phones are safe," said McKenna. The two girls put their phones in the bag, and McKenna reached out and put the bag on solid ground.

The pair continued sinking deeper, and the mud bubbled more and more. Soon, McKenna was at the top of her chest waders. "Shit. Um... Stuff's about to get interesting," she said. "Need me to call 999?" asked Tirah. "Nah... I'm fine... For now."

Five seconds later, McKenna's waders started to flood. The mud started to flow in faster and faster, until the waders were completely filled with thick bog peat. "Aaah!" McKenna exclaimed as they filled. "I think we're in trouble now," said Tirah. "Yeah, I kinda figured that out," replied McKenna. Then, a weird sensation came over McKenna, most prominently down by her crotch. It started slow, and speeded up. McKenna identified it immediately.

"I'm pissing myself!" McKenna exclaimed as her bladder slowly released its pressure. In front of her, the mud bubbled and got warmer. Looking to her side, she saw Tirah staring at her in silence and disbelief. "I can not believe that just happened," she said. "That what just happened?" asked McKenna, confused. "That you just... you know... wet yourself. But that's the least of our worries," replied Tirah. "I don't think we need 999 just yet," said McKenna.

A minute later, McKenna and Tirah had sank to their breasts. "This mud shows the outline of my double D's very well," said Tirah." "Same here. All the boys loved this depth when we were entering the pool for swimming practice, "replied McKenna.

"Time to get out," said Tirah five minutes later. Luckily for the two, their breasts helped act as buoys, otherwise they would be long gone. "The mud can hold its shape for a few seconds. We can use this to our advantage," commented McKenna. She started twisting around. The movement stirred the mud up, and loosened it. In a few minutes, she was out.

"And now, time for you," said McKenna. "But how? I'm stuck!" replied Tirah. "Unstrap your hip waders. They're probably holding you down," suggested McKenna. "Then how'd you get out of the mud without unstrapping your waders that can hold more mud?" asked Tirah. "I twisted around a bit and loosened the mud," replied McKenna. And so, Tirah twisted around a bit, unstrapped her waders, and with McKenna's help, got out of the mud.

"Those were $35 hip waders. Oh well, we're alive," said Tirah. Luckily for the two, there was a pond nearby, with clear water. Jumping in, the two girls washed off. After drying, Tirah looked at her phone. "27 notifications on Instagram?" She went into the app. "Holy crap, that selfie we took is taking off! Some of them are concerned about us, others are laughing... Nice." McKenna got her phone, they got in their cars, and drove home. The end.

I wanted to do a different kind of story, a survival story. There was one part where I was going to have Tirah call 999 to get rescued, but I decided it would be a lot more fun to have the girls escape the mud themselves. I think that this story is a lot better than my earlier, shitty (pun intended) stories.

Thanks for reading, 101927700.
Last edited by 101927700 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

DJlurker

Re: The Bog

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:37 am

Not bad. This almost seems like a re-write of one of your earlier stories- not that that's a bad thing. In fact, it makes a great comparison point to how you've improved in your writing skills. Keep up the good work! 8-)

Postby 101927700 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:59 am

DJlurker wrote:Not bad. This almost seems like a re-write of one of your earlier stories- not that that's a bad thing. In fact, it makes a great comparison point to how you've improved in your writing skills. Keep up the good work! 8-)

Thanks :) Also, which early story of mine does it almost seem like a rewrite of? Just curious.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 pm

It seems a little like "Tirah and Abigail: A Story of Waders in a Bog". The name of one of your characters in this story is even the same. But, like I said, comparing the two side-by-side shows how much you've improved. 8-)

Return to “Stories”