Lum in the tar seep

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Lum in the tar seep

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:42 am

Hello, people! It's time for another story featuring everyone's favorite green-haired alien invader... ;)

Lum in the tar seep
By DJlurker

The tar seep.

The bane of prehistoric animals everywhere- an inescapable trap of oily bitumen that welled up from deep beneath the earth. Even the mighty woolly mammoth could not escape- its large mass worked against it in this case. Predators that thought they had an easy meal would also become stuck and die, sharing the prey's fate.

It was also a source of fascination for modern humans- some who wanted to utilize the bitumen for caulking boats or other petrol uses, some who liked to study the fossils of said prehistoric animals…

And some, who fantasized sinking in it themselves. Indeed, tar was *the* ultimate fantasy for many a sinker, simply due to the concept alone… But, reality would intrude on their fantasies, since not only was it inescapable, but the chemical composition was poisonous for the skin, not to mention the horrible smell… Indeed, no normal person would ever consider acting on such a fantasy…

But, as we all know, Lum Invader is no normal person.

The green-haired Oni looked upon the pitch lake with anticipation… she was really curious as to what it would feel like. Of course, she wasn't completely stupid, either. There was no way she was going in there wearing her standard fur bikini. Instead, she was clad in a black latex catsuit that covered her entire body from the neck down, perfectly conformed to her curves, with built-in high heels and a zipper in the back. It had been an 'early birthday present' from her biker friend Benten, with an opening in the crotch area so she could engage in 'adult activities' with her Darling Ataru Moroboshi, without accidentally electrocuting him to death. She shivered with delight at the memory of her 'first time' with Ataru that hadn't occurred in a quicksand swamp. Not that doing it that way wasn't enjoyable, but a little variety was nice once in a while. However, she didn't want the oily tar entering that opening, so she closed it with a piece of duct tape. ('Duct tape solves everything,' or so I've heard,) she thought to herself.

She couldn't wait any longer. Rising into the air, she levitated out over the surface of the tar seep, before turning to face the shore. Still, she hesitated. Was an experience like this really worth throwing her life away for? She could easily just call her saucer and leave, and live to see another day…

Looking down at the shiny black surface, she watched as a large bubble inflated, before popping thickly with a delicious *k-blupple!* That made up her mind. Letting gravity take over, she fell…

*shh-fflupp!* Lum was driven down to her knees in the sticky bitumen. (Wow, this really is thick,) she pondered, as she began to try and pump her legs to go deeper. (And sticky, too…) The Oni grunted with exertion as she slowly worked herself past her knees, up to her thighs… it was agonizingly slow work.

Once her crotch was only an inch or so above the surface, she couldn't move her legs at all anymore. A light sheen of sweat covered her face as she groaned in frustration. A bubble popped nearby, almost as if the tar seep was mocking her for her efforts.

"It's not fair-tcha…" Lum sighed. "I wanna go deeper than this…" She attempted to levitate herself out of the trap, the tar stretching slightly as it kept her in place. Realizing it was futile, she dropped back in, causing a ripple on the surface. However, it gave her an idea… she began to bounce up and down in her entrapment, in hopes of sinking herself deeper. Lum gasped as she felt her crotch begin to press against the pitch… she was briefly concerned that the tar might pull the duct tape off her crotch, but it held firm. Soon enough, her groin was pressing deep enough into the goo to render it a moot point. (Thank goodness…) she thought.

Lum was really starting to enjoy herself now, as she bounced herself deeper and deeper into the tar seep… the oily smell was nearly overwhelming, but it was offset by the feeling of complete hopelessness of escaping, and sinking…

She stopped again when the surface of the tar was at her belly-button, panting with exertion. Her lower body was almost completely paralyzed by the grip of the pitch, save her hips, which could move back and forth slightly. Up to this point, Lum had been carefully holding her arms above the goo, not wanting them to get stuck yet… but now, her muscles were beginning to ache. To relieve herself, she stretched her arms out to the sides, before putting them behind her head, tilting to one side, then the other…

And yet… a part of Lum wanted to feel REALLY stuck. (I still want to go deeper… maybe I can pull myself down with my hands?) She lowered her hands until they were just touching the pitch, before pulling them back up… thick strands of tar clung to her rubber-covered hands, making it a effort to pull them free.

"Well, as they say on this planet… nothing ventured, nothing gained-tcha!" With that, Lum plunged her hands past their wrists into the black goo, before trying to pull them up again. Sure enough, the resistance of the pitch caused her body to sink just a little deeper. Getting bolder, Lum leaned forward slightly, forcing her arms deeper into the tar, before attempting to straighten up, grunting with exertion… she also moved her hips deep beneath the surface, to work herself down further.

Despite her fatigue, Lum was feeling pretty good… the feeling of being stuck, combined with her slight pelvic thrusts, was turning her on a good bit. Her nipples were hard as rocks, straining against the rubber of her latex suit, and her face was flushed with both exertion and pleasure…

As her breasts started to dip into the pitch, Lum shivered, before gasping and throwing her head back as a sudden, unexpected orgasm overwhelmed her senses. "OOOOHHHH!" she cried aloud, as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed though her, trying to explode in every direction, even as the thick pitch gripped her tightly in its embrace…

"Da'tcha…" she moaned as she came down from her sudden climax. "That's never happened before…" Usually, she didn't get this aroused without Ataru joining her in the quicksand… but this particular substance was a completely different beast.

Lum closed her eyes as she relaxed for a bit, now sunk up to her nipples in the tar… her arms sunk in past her elbows, literally glued to her sides… Bubbles of methane gas occasionally popping with a *k-blup!*- music to her ears… her hips still moving beneath the surface…

(I'm so glad I went through with this…) she thought to herself. (It's everything I'd hoped, and more… only one thing could make this better…)

And, as if Fate itself had heard her thoughts, that one thing made its presence known…

"Lum?!"

Lum's eyes blinked open at hearing a familiar voice. Looking forward, she saw none other than… "Darling…?"

"Lum! What are… why… wha…" Ataru Moroboshi stammered at the sight before him. "What are you doing?!"

Lum smiled at him in response. "What does it look like, Darling? I'm sinking in a tar pit…" She squirmed a bit in her entrapment. "It's sooooo sticky… I can't even move-tcha…"

Ataru shook his head in disbelief. "This isn't funny, Lum… *please* tell me you have some plan to beam yourself out or something…"

Lum shrugged. "I'm afraid not-tcha… I'm doomed. Doomed to go the way of the mammoth and the sabertooth tiger… to become one with this tar seep and become a fossil-tcha."

"D-don't say that!" Ataru protested. "There's gotta be something I can do…"

"There is."

"There is? What?! Tell me!"

Lum's smile widened. "You can be a fossil along with me-tcha."

"Be a fossil…?" The pervert's eyes widened as realization hit. "You mean, join you in there?!"

"You said you couldn't imagine life without me, right? So, be with me in my last moments of life-tcha…" Lum batted her eyes at her lover coquettishly. "You know you want to…"

Ataru shivered, an unreadable expression on his face. Lum's heart briefly sank as he apparently turned and began to walk away… Only for him to turn back around, make a small running start, and leap…

*shh-fflupp!* He landed right in front of Lum, the inertia from the jump immediately sinking him past his knees in the slime. "Oh, Darling… you've made me so happy…!"

(And once again, Lum seduces me into doing something that defies all common sense…) Ataru thought to himself, even as he began to pump his legs to work himself deeper. Like Lum, however, he was forced to stop when his crotch was just above the surface. "Geez, this stuff is thick… how did you get sunk so deep?"

"Hard work and determination-tcha," Lum replied. "Why don't you do what you did the first time we sank in quick-sand? You know, try to pull me up-tcha?"

"Worth a try, I guess…" Ataru bent over, reaching his arms out… his hands grasping Lum's breasts, before giving a gentle squeeze…

"N-not there, Darling," Lum giggled, her face flushed from the unexpected groping.

"Whoops, sorry," her boyfriend said in a tone that indicated he wasn't sorry in the slightest. "My hands must've slipped…" He pushed his hands under Lum's armpits, before beginning to pull up…

"Uh-huh, sure they did…" Lum smirked knowingly, feeling the pitch pull at her body as Ataru attempted to lift her, which only resulted in him sinking deeper into the goo. He felt himself getting erect as his testicles and penis were swallowed by the warm stickiness… (Holy crap… No wonder Lum went through with this craziness…)

He continued to pull himself down until he was at the Oni's level. Placing his hands on Lum's shoulders, he locked eyes with her- eyes that were filled with love and joy, no fear whatsoever. "So… what do we do now, Lum?"

"I thought it was obvious, Darling… the only thing we can do…" With that, Lum closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

Ataru couldn't help but chuckle. "Of course…" Closing his eyes as well, he leaned forward and engaged Lum in an intense lip-lock, feeling a literal jolt of electricity as they met. Moaning, he deepened the kiss, carefully pushing his tongue between his girlfriend's sharp canines… Lum responded in kind, opening her mouth a little wider as her tongue dueled with his…

After about a minute, they separated, strings of saliva stretching between their mouths, before breaking and dropping into the pitch. Ataru was really enjoying the view of his beloved sunk to her chest, her bosom being lifted up by the thick tar… the color of her latex suit perfectly complementing the shiny black surface of the goo, making it look as if she were literally becoming one with the tar… A large bubble popped nearby, lightly spattering her face with black dots…

"Darling…" her voice was barely above a whisper. "Sink your arms in… I want you to be just as stuck as I am-tcha…"

In his current state of mind, there was no way Ataru could refuse such a request. Placing his hands at his sides, he pushed down until his arms were sunk past the elbows… he tugged at them, quickly realizing his fate was now sealed. (Wonder what that deranged monk would say about this…) He abruptly became aware of the tar bulging against his groin, before the pressure relaxed… then again… Almost as if…

"Uh, Lum?" he opined. "Are you… humping this stuff or something?"

Lum blinked in response, before blushing as she realized that she *was* humping the thick pitch. "Oh! well… I guess I'm really enjoying the show-tcha…" Her hips thrust forward again, almost as of their own will… She then gasped as she felt her Darling thrust back with equal force.

"Well, then, I guess I'll enjoy the show along with you!" Ataru was now sporting his trademark goofy grin, as he matched his girlfriend's pelvic thrust-for-thrust. The Oni giggled lightly at this, before settling into an all-too familiar rhythm with her betrothed…

"Oh, Darling…" she moaned. "This is just like that first time we sank in quick-sand together… don't you think so…?"

"Oh yeah," Ataru grunted. "How could I… forget that?"

There were no more words spoken after that, as their mutual pleasure displaced their ability to form coherent words or even thoughts… It was just the two of them, in the bubbling pitch, making love to each other despite not being joined together, watching each other struggle, shift, and slowly sink into the inky blackness… Lum's breasts were now being swallowed in earnest by the thick tar, which both aroused and disappointed Ataru, who was sorry to see them go… He had no more time to dwell on that however, as he felt himself reaching his peak…

But it was Lum who came first, throwing her head back again as she was once more consumed with sexual fulfillment. "Ooooooooh *yes*…!" Seeing Lum quiver and quake with ecstasy quickly sent Ataru over the edge as well, grunting and groaning as he spurted a large amount of semen into his boxers deep beneath the surface…

It was at least a minute or so before the pervert and Oni came back to their senses. They were now sunk to the tops of their shoulders in the tar seep, basking in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms…

"Hmmm, Darling… that felt awesome," Lum sighed. "Just like always…"

"Yeah…" the pervert agreed. "Kinda wish we were actually *together* together, if you know what I mean… but that wasn't half bad, either…"

"I know what you mean, all right… I love you so much-tcha…"

"I know you do, Lum…"

The alien sighed in annoyance. "Darling, why can't you say it, just this once-tcha? I remember you saying you'd only confess on your deathbed…"

"Glad you remember that," Ataru nodded.

"But you do realize… we don't have too much time left in this world-tcha," Lum countered.

Ataru jerked in surprise at this. (Oh, hell, she's right… talk about a convenient loophole…)

"Or… did you only get more involved with me just for the sex-tcha?" Lum postulated sadly.

Hearing *that* broke Ataru's resistance. "No," he said firmly. "I *do* love you, Lum… more than I could ever possibly express."

Lum flushed at this, tears of joy threatening the corners of her eyes as she smiled in a way that made her lover's heart melt. "Darling…!" Inside her mind, a mini-Lum was jumping for joy. (Yes! He said it! He finally said it!) Ataru and Lum then felt the thick pitch finally close over their shoulders, leaving only their necks and heads above the surface.

"Ugh…" Ataru grunted as he struggled to breathe, both from the pressure of the tar on his chest, and and the sharp oily smell of the pitch. "I think you're right, we don't have much time left… so how about… we go out with a bang?"

Lum nodded. "OK, Darling." Puckering her lips again, she forced herself forward as best she could, her boyfriend doing the same, until their lips met again, for the last time… Another jolt of electricity passing between them as they moaned into each other's mouth…

But just as Ataru had given up any hope of escaping, and resigned himself to his fate…

…the temperature in the area suddenly dropped *several* degrees. "WAH! C-c-cold!" He looked around realizing that the tar had been literally frozen around the couple. "T-the heck?!"

"O-Oyuki-chan!" From her point of view, Lum was clearly able to see her friend from Neptune standing on the shore, not wearing her kimono but only the one-piece swimsuit underneath, in concession to the heat, also brandishing an umbrella to avoid direct exposure to the sun.

"M-my girl radar's p-picking up someone e-else," Ataru chattered.

"Hang on you two! We'll get ya outta there!" a gruff female voice shouted in the distance. Suddenly, the lovers began to rise up, encased in a chunk of ice…

"I-it's Benten… s-she's using-g the t-tractor beam on her h-hover b-bike-tcha!" Lum grunted. Thick strands of tar clung to the ice chunk, only to be frozen by Oyuki, shattering off as a result. Soon enough, the two frozen lovers were set down on terra firma. (It's a miracle… we're saved!) thought Ataru.

Benten got off her bike and walked up to the pair, holding a mallet and chisel. "OK 'Yuki, you hold the chisel, and I'll start hammerin'."

"Do be careful, Benten, we don't want to break Lum-san and Moroboshi-san along with this frozen tar…" Oyuki advised.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doin'!" the biker girl shot back, before swinging the mallet…

It took a few minutes to break all the frozen pitch off of Lum and Ataru, but once the pervert was free, he immediately leapt up and grabbed Oyuki in a big hug.

"Thank you so much, Oyuki-san!" he exclaimed. "I thought we were goners for sure!"

"Ah… you're… quite welcome, Moroboshi-san," the ice woman replied, caught slightly off-balance from the embrace.

"All right, Darling, I think you've hugged her long enough-tcha," Lum warned, brandishing the mallet that Benten had just been using.

"Aw, c'mon, Lum- it's not like I groped her or anything…" Ataru protested as he released Oyuki. "That being said, I should give Benten-sama a hug too-" He abruptly felt pain explode in his cranium as Lum whacked him with the mallet. "…or not," he groaned, staggering on his feet.

"Darling no baka…" Lum sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah, no kiddin," agreed Benten. "and right after that heartfelt confession, to boot…"

"W-wait, what?" Ataru looked over at Benten in surprise.

"Oh, I *do* love you, Lum… more than I could *ever* possibly express…" Benten repeated with a hint of sarcasm, grinning as Lum blushed and the color drained from Ataru's face.

"Y-you *heard* that?" gasped Ataru.

"As did I," Oyuki added. "It seems everything went according to plan."

The pervert's eyes went wide at that statement. "A-according to…" He slowly turned to his latex-clad girlfriend, who had a triumphant smirk on her face. "Lum…?"

"I finally got you to say it, Darling," she stated. "*And* I have witnesses!"

Ataru felt a cold lump form in the pit of his stomach. "Y-you…you tricked me? You had this planned out from the start?!"

Lum's smile widened. "As you Terrans would say… 'guilty as charged'."

A low piano chord sounded in Ataru's head as he went white with shock. "A… Ahh…" was all he could get out as he slowly collapsed to his knees… he then felt a hand on his shoulder.

"If it is any consolation, Moroboshi-san…" Oyuki offered, "Only Benten and I heard your confession, so at least you will not have to fear any retribution from the male population of Tomobiki."

"Ugh… small comfort," muttered Ataru. "I can't believe it… only Lum of all people would think of such an insane plot…"

"I agree on the 'insane' part," said Benten. "When Lum first told me her idea, I honestly thought she was jokin'…" Oyuki nodded in silent agreement.

Setting the mallet down, Lum knelt in front of her betrothed, gently tilting his face up to look him in the eye. "Darling… what if I promised to make it up to you?"

Ataru blinked. "How…?" His eyes went wide as he saw Lum remove the duct tape covering the opening between her legs. "Uh…"

"You know, up in my saucer…?" Lum hinted.

Ataru's features hardened. "Don't write blank checks."

Lum blinked in confusion. "Huh? What does writing checks have to do with…"

"If I may, Lum-san," Oyuki cut in. "I believe what he meant to say is, not to make him an offer he cannot refuse."

"Oh!" Lum nodded in comprehension. "Well then, Darling…" she gave him a sly smirk. "Perhaps you should put that check in the bank… before it closes…"

Ataru immediately grabbed her in a tight embrace. "Let's go!" he growled with a feral undertone. Lum giggled as she gripped her lover tightly, before calling for her saucer, flying the two of them upwards toward it…

"Aaaaand there they go," said Benten as she watched them ascend.

"Indeed," Oyuki nodded. "Well, shall we be going also? I fear I'll suffer heatstroke if I'm out here much longer…" Benten nodded, as the two of them mounted her hover bike, revving it into gear and driving off…

"Oh, *Darling!*" Lum's voice echoed from the saucer high above.

Benten grinned, while Oyuki blushed…

~*Fin*~
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Lum in the tar seep

Postby PM2K » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:07 am

Nicely done! :D I really liked that.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:36 am

Here's an illustration for this story, done by A-020:
http://a-020.deviantart.com/art/Lum-Sin ... -632123502
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:19 pm

I really like these too! :D

Return to “Stories”