Dancing in Quicksand

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Dancing in Quicksand

Postby DJlurker » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:35 am

A short story, but very sweet! Enjoy, everyone! 8-)

Dancing in Quicksand
by DJlurker

“Dance for me.”
The young dancer, with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slight bosom, nodded in assent, before beginning to sway and twirl in slow, practiced motions… She was dressed in a somewhat modest blue dancer’s dress, though her slitted knee-length skirt would flare up from her long legs when she twirled… She also wore a blue headdress to keep her hair out of her face.
The one who had commanded her, her mistress, was about an inch taller, with dark hair, tanned skin, hazel eyes, and a decently-sized bust. She was dressed in a shiny black evening gown, with thin shoulder straps and slight dip in the hem to show her cleavage, that cascaded down to her calves. A pair of matching full-length opera gloves completed her look. As she watched her servant move and shift in a practiced rhythm, she pulled out a long cigarette and lighter, but hesitated before lighting up…
The dancer moved away from her mistress a bit as she continued to dance, until she suddenly felt the ground underneath her feet melt away. She gasped as she plunged to her knees in dark brown mud, yet she continued to sway and shift… “Oh… Mistress, I’m sinking…”
“Mmm, yes you are,” the mistress responded, before putting the cigarette between her lips and lighting it. She took a quick drag to ensure it was properly lit, before pulling it out of her mouth with a puff of smoke. “Keep dancing.”
The dancer obeyed, her hips swaying back and forth as she sank into the slimy quicksand. She could no longer twirl due to being sunk to her lower thighs, though it didn’t stop her from trying to put on a good performance…
When the mud pressed against her crotch, she quivered with delight, drawing in a slow, deep breath as she closed her eyes, trying to remain focused on her quicksand dancing… her hands dipped slightly into the mire, drawing rough circular patterns on the surface. The dancer then raised her hands above her head, twisting hips and her upper body, her bosom jiggling slightly in time with her motions.
When her chest touched the surface, it caused an intense wave of pleasure to arc through her whole body, causing her to sink rapidly… Survival instinct took over, and she brought her arms down to brace against the quicksand, only for them to sink in as well… the dancer was now shoulder-deep, her routine forgotten, wiped away by a mix of pleasure and fear. As she tried to calm herself, her nose picked up the scent of her mistress’ cigarette- it seemed awfully intense…
Opening her eyes, the dancer gasped as she saw her mistress, about two feet away, sunk in to her ample bosom in the soft muck. Her left arm was sunk in, while her right hand held her still-smoldering cigarette between her gloved fingers…
“M-Mistress?” she gasped in surprise. Seeing her so close, smiling at her, caused her to quake with pleasure again, which in turn caused the mud to massage the dancer’s shoulders… She struggled to breathe, from the combination of secondhand smoke and the mire pressing on her chest…
“You’re doing just fine,” the mistress reassured her, flicking a little ash off the end of her cancer stick.
“Ugh… Mistress…” the dancer struggled to speak. “Do you… want me to… go under…?” Her mistress doesn’t respond right away, instead taking a slow, long drag from her cigarette… The dancer quivers again from the sight in front of her… Her mistress’ luscious lips wrapping around one end of her cigarette, the other end glowing brightly… her hazel eyes shining… the moonlight reflecting off her lustrous hair and shiny black dress… her nipples poking hard against the fabric, just touching the brown mud’s surface…
Finally, the mistress withdraws her cigarette, blowing out a stream of smoke which billows around her, giving her a mystical air. “Well…” she speaks, “do you *want* to go under…?” The dancer can only nod slightly in response, the mud lapping at her lower lip now. “Well then… do try to come back up before you smother.”
“Yes, Mistress,” the dancer gasped out, before the quicksand took her mouth… she doesn’t try to close her lips, instead allowing the mud to flow slowly between them, as if giving her a passionate kiss… She manages to draw in a last breath of air through her nose before it sinks under as well… The last sight she sees before closing her eyes is her mistress, watching intensely, taking another drag off her cigarette… then there is darkness, as the slimy muck rises up her forehead, before soaking into her hair…
With that, the dancer gives herself over to ecstasy. What would have been a loud, feral scream in open air is muffled to an intense moan beneath the quicksand… her hips thrust back and forth as her orgasm overwhelms her senses, the mud shaking in time with her body even as it sucks at every extremity, intensifying her pleasure…
When the sensation finally subsides, the dancer realizes she is short on air. She tries to thrust her hand up, but feels nothing but more mud. Surely she hadn’t sunk *that* deep…? Panic seizes her as she tries to push upward, but the quicksand holds to her tightly, unwilling to relinquish it’s prize…
Just when she thinks she won’t make it, she feels something grab her hand and pull up, hard… her body thrashing with impending asphyxiation… Then her head breaks the surface. She coughs and gasps, choking up a little mud before drawing in deep breaths of precious oxygen. She feels someone wiping her face off- her mistress, it had to be.
Finally, she was able to open her eyes again, and saw her mistress, now sunk to her armpits, her cigarette gone- she had apparently discarded it in her haste to save her beloved servant. “Hey! Can you hear me?!”
Though the dancer’s ears are still clogged with mud, she can still hear her mistress speak. “Yes, my mistress…” she managed to get out.
The mistress eyes cloud over with relief. “Thank goodness… I enjoy a good performance, but not at the cost of a servant’s life… Please, don’t scare me like that again.”
The dancer swallowed hard before answering. “I… shall endeavor… not to, my mistress…” A motion at the corner of her eye causes her to turn her head. She sees a rope lay on the surface, the end fashioned into a lasso. Another servant, this one male, stands at the shore, holding the other end. “Milady! Mistress! Grab on, quickly!”
The mistress smiles as she grabs the lasso. “Just like clockwork…”

About five minutes later, the two women have been pulled to solid ground. The dancer lays flat on her back, breathing heavily, while the mistress is standing bent over at the waist, her hand braced against her knees.
“A job well done,” she compliments the male servant.
“Thank you, Mistress. I aim to please,” the servant bows, before looking over at the dancer. “Will she be all right?”
“She will live,” the mistress assented. “If you wish, you can take her to get cleaned up…”
The servant raised an eyebrow. “If I am seen carrying her to the baths, it will surely set tongues wagging…”
“Then I shall still them,” the mistress countered. “I trust you, that is all that matters. Go on, now.”
“As you wish,” the servant bowed his head, before lifting the dancer in his arms bridal-style, then turning and walking towards the baths. The mistress watches him go, before looking back at the mud pit. She licks her lips lightly.
“Well,” she says to herself, “I think there’s time for me to have one more wallow before turning in…” With that, she purposely strides back toward the quicksand…

~*Fin*~

DJlurker

Re: Dancing in Quicksand

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:08 am

And now, a short epilogue...

The male servant breathed out as he came down from his peak, feeling the dancer gently quake underneath him in ecstasy… reveling in the feel of her mud-covered body against his…
“You know…” she gasped, “I don’t think this is what the mistress meant when she said she trusted you…”
“You weren’t exactly unwilling,” the servant countered. “It’s not like this is the first time we’ve done this…”
The dancer opens her eyes to gaze upon her lover. “Still…what if the mistress were to come upon us like this…?”
The servant chuckles, even as he disengages from her and slides off. “Come now… Mistress is many things, but stupid is not one of them. Why do you think she calls for me specifically every time? And why do you think she elected to take another wallow in the quicksand instead of following us to the baths?”
“W-well, like she said, she trusts you…”
“Of course she does.” The servant smirked as he helped the dancer to her feet.
“Just out of curiosity…” the dancer asked, “how long were you watching us?”
“I arrived about when Mistress was entering the mud pit herself. I have to say, from what I saw, you put on a good show… even if Mistress had to rescue you at the end. And I have to say I share her concern…”
The dancer blushed. “Well, I suppose I *did* get a bit carried away… I’ll try to be more careful next time. That being said…” She draws him into a loving embrace. “Perhaps next time, it will be you and me together in the quicksand…”
“Only if we sink in a shallow spot, where we won’t go over our heads. I want to live to see the light of another day, after all.”
“Fair enough…” she giggles. “Now, shall we get cleaned up in earnest?”
With that, the two lovers walk toward the spring…

~*Fin*~

Return to “Stories”