Tidal Mud Trouble

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Tidal Mud Trouble

Postby 101927700 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:24 am

Tidal Mud Trouble

Abigail Okeson was a 35 year old girl who lived in Essex, England. Ever since she fell in river mud during a fishing trip a year earlier, she had gained a fascination with mud. But she hadn't gotten proper deep in mud in ten years. And she wanted to.

A few days earlier, Abigail had bought a brand new pair of rubber riding boots just for mudding. Today she was wearing a white tank top and blue jean shorts with the boots. And to test the boots, she decided to go to the local estuary just as the tide was going out, so she could have quite some time to have fun in the mud. It was only a few hundred feet from her house, so she decided to walk there. Once there, she switched her shoes for her riding boots which she had carried in a bag, and headed towards the mud.

The ground slowly softened under Abigail's boots as she walked towards the sea. And then, all of a sudden, Abigail's left boot plunged halfway into the mud. The tidal mud produced a good squelching sound as it sank. "Fun! Will this happen with the other boot too?" she asked herself. She put her right boot on the surface right next to her left boot, and sure enough, it too was swallowed halfway. Abigail felt the bottom of the mud under her boots, and decided she needed to go further, as she predicted it would get deeper pretty quickly, as she was just 200m from the sea. But moving in this stuff was easier said than done.

Abigail pulled on her right boot, but it didn't budge. She tried the left boot, and it moved upward... one or two inches. So, she decided to try and pull with her leg. And, slowly but surely, her left boot came out of the mud, the suction breaking with a loud Ssssck! Placing her left foot ahead one step, Abigail focused on trying to get her right boot out. Suddenly, something gave way under her right boot, and it sank nearly to the top.

Abigail still tried to get her right boot out of the mud, pulling with her arms and her right leg as hard as she could, but the boot stayed in place. So, she took her foot out of the boot, and its top was quickly squeezed into a nearly line-shaped form. She tried to lean the boot forward, and with enough effort it worked, and she pulled the boot out with a loud sucking noise. Putting it back on, she noticed that her left boot had sank to the top, and was still slowly sinking.

In an effort to somehow raise the left boot, Abigail put her right boot next to the left one, but it just sank to the top as well. But the newly balanced weight slowed her descent. At that moment, Abigail realized that she might've just lost her boots. Trying to get out, she tried to lift both boots, but that did nothing. So, she had to do the unthinkable (to her): leave her boots stuck in the mud and get back to shore. Slipping her right foot out of the boot, she placed it on the ground, and she soon did so with the other foot. The lack of boots allowed her to move a bit more freely in the mud, and so she turned around to try to get back to solid ground.

Slowly, Abigail tried to get back to solid ground, and she was able to get about halfway. But what she hadn't realized was that she had taken a narrow submerged peninsula as the route she took in her boots, and she was now getting into a deeper bit. Abigail discovered this when she noticed the mud pressing her shorts into her legs. It felt weird but also really good. She stood there looking at the mud under her for a few minutes. Then the mud reached her hips and started to flow into her underwear. Waves of pleasure tried to overcome Abigail, but she resisted. No, body, not today! I'm not going to have an orgasm, I am going to escape this mud! she thought. Eventually the sensation faded, as Abigail sank to her waist.

Abigail looked around, panicked, trying to figure out an escape plan. She still felt no bottom under her feet. Suddenly, she felt a vastly lower density space under her feet. The mud started bubbling, and Abigail sank faster. She realized that she had hit an underground water bubble. A few seconds later, the mud was cupping Abigail's breasts. This helped her float in the quicksand. She passed some gas, so the mud bubbled a bit behind her a bit more, producing an interesting feeling up Abigail's back.

Panic filled Abigail's mind as she watched the mud climb her body. Soon, the mud reached her shoulders, and she accepted her imminent fate. In a last ditch effort, she tried digging at the mud with her hands. Somehow, Abigail grabbed on to a ledge in the peninsula, and was able to get back to just knee-deep.

She ventured back to her boots, being careful to stay on the submerged peninsula. Abigail used her hands to dig the boots out of the mud, and they never got the mud washed off of them; if she wanted to wear them in public, she put them in plastic bags while wearing them. The end.

The title of this story was originally "Not Just Lost Boots", as it was originally going to have a bad (for Abigail) ending, and the title referenced how she was going to lose her life, not just her boots. Then, as I was making the initial boots-getting-stuck sequence, I decided that I wanted to continue my trend of good-ending stories. That was when the title was changed to "Tidal Mud Trouble". I was also going to have a submergence scene with full firefighter rescue and whatnot, but I decided that would take away from the quicksand too much. The final major change I made to this story was Abigail rescuing herself, that's explained by the previous stuff about "full firefighter rescue".

Lastly, I would like to say that I read and am open to all of the feedback, comments, etc. that I get on these stories.

Thanks for reading, 101927700.
Last edited by 101927700 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

joedeep130535

Re: Tidal Mud Trouble

Postby joedeep130535 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:56 pm

I've only just met Abigail-but I think I'd like to know her better !!!

Postby 101927700 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm

joedeep130535 wrote:I've only just met Abigail-but I think I'd like to know her better !!!

There may be a sequel one day...

Postby 101927700 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 am

Alright, at the request of Joedeep, here is a quick profile of Abigail, before I write a sequel.

Name: Abigail L. Okeson
Place of residence: Essex, England
Hair color: between black and dark brown
Breast size: Double D's
Favorite outfit: rubber riding boots, blue jean shorts, and a white tank top.
Eye color: Blue
Favorite type of mud: tidal/estuary mud

Return to “Stories”