Mountain Drive

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Mountain Drive

Postby 101927700 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:32 am

Mountain Drive

Brylie Watson, 19, was driving quietly in the mountains, wearing a light purple T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and pink rubber boots. when she saw a creek. She was feeling adventurous, so she pulled over to the side of the road and went to explore. There was a patch of ground which looked like dark sand on the other side of the creek. So, Brylie waded across the shallow creek, and went to investigate the dark area.

When Brylie got to the area, she stepped on it with her right boot, and she was in for a surprise. It sank into the ground three-quarters of the way up the boot. As the boot was pink, it stood out from the mud. She didn't think it would get much deeper than that, so she put her left boot on it, and it sank to the same depth. Then, Brylie lifted her right boot up. It was mostly covered in near-black mud. Then, she another step forward, the boot sinking back into the mud, but this time it sank close to the top.

Now, Brylie pulled her left boot out of the thick dark gray mud, which took more effort than the right boot had, and stepped forward, and it too sank close to the top. And then the problems started. The boots were on the bottom of the mud at her current position, but this mud was thick, so it did not let them move easily. But, with quite a lot of effort, she got her left boot out again, and once again stepped forward, into about the middle of the mud, and this time her leg plunged in up to her thigh, reaching the lower fringes of her shorts. Her right boot came out if the mud quite easily compared to the left one, but when she took another step forward with it, her right leg also sank to the thigh.

Brylie was getting a bit scared now. Up to her thighs in mud, she did not feel a bottom in the mud. Her boots were completely filled with mud despite them being so well-fitting on Brylie. And she was still sinking. She pulled her phone out of her pocket (which was thankfully still completely above the mud) and dialed 911. However, in this remote area, there was no signal. I wish phone signals could pass through mountains... then I could nearly guarantee my own survival... but I guess we haven't achieved that yet... you'd think they'd have that in 2015! thought Brylie when she received the "No Signal" message on her phone. So, she continued sinking into the mud...

Brylie was soon up to her hips in the mud. Then, a realization shot through her. This isn't just mud... it's QUICKSAND! Oh no... But it's got me in its grip tightly, how can I escape? Help! she thought, panic quickly flooding through her. Then, she saw it. An overhanging tree branch she hadn't noticed until she looked up. But it's too high up! How will I reach it? Then, she spotted a fallen thin branch with a loop on the end. Brylie grabbed it, and tried putting the tree branch through the loop, and after a couple of minutes, by when she sank to her waist, got it through.

Brylie now pulled the branch down to her, and grabbed on to it. But then, just as it seemed like rescue was moments away, the branch broke, and Brylie sank back to her waist in the mud. She threw the broken branch to the side and tried to find other ways out. She tried to dig, but her arms just got stuck in the mud too. Now, all she could do was ride the mud down and hope she hit bottom soon. Now, the mud was lapping at her breasts, the shape of which was very clearly shown through Brylie's loose, light purple T-shirt. At least they should keep me afloat for a few minutes... she thought as the mud slowly cupped her breasts.

By now, Brylie's mind was becoming full of panic mixed with some determination. Her breasts were slowing her descent... for now. She watched the mud climb them, seeming like a countdown timer for her imminent demise. Then, she got an idea of how to get out: twist around a lot, until the mud was loose enough to allow her to pull herself up. Never worked in the movies, but this is not a movie! thought Brylie. So, she started twisting around rapidly. But, all this movement caused too much pressure on her bladder, and, without warning, Brylie wet herself, the mud warming in front of her as the liquid mixed in with it, producing an odd sensation. On the bright side, it'll help liquefy the mud more, but still... very gross! Brylie thought. Giving herself strength, she was able to move her arms out of the mud, slowly, but surely.

With her arms free, Brylie now had a chance at escaping the boggy trap she was in. She moved her legs in a running motion, and slowly set her legs back in the shallow part of the mud. She stood up, and ten minutes later, was out of the mud. Now, she took her clothes off, quickly washed off in the creek, put on new clothes, put the muddy clothes in the trunk of the car, and drove home. The end.

After the series of grim-ended stories I've been posting, I've decided it's time to go positive again. This means the Brylie Watson series will go on - at least, for a while... until one wrong step sends her plunging to her doom, but that's for another time.
Thanks for reading, 101927700.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Return to “Stories”