Another Muddy Maid Story- sequel to "Dancing"

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Another Muddy Maid Story- sequel to "Dancing"

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Here's another offering from me... enjoy! 8-)

Another Muddy Maid Story
by DJlurker

“Mistress, may I ask you a question?”
The black-haired mistress, wearing her usual evening gown, looked over at the maid who had spoken up. She wore the classic black-and white maid’s uniform, with short light-brown hair that only went down to her neck, large black eyes, a small nose and thin lips. She also had a decently-sized bosom, and the way the tray quivered slightly in her hands indicated she was relatively new to the job…
“You can ask me anything, within reason,” the mistress responded.
The maid bit her lip. “Permission to speak freely?”
The mistress raised an eyebrow curiously. “Granted…”
The maid took a breath, before shouting, “Why must you mistreat your dancer in such a manner?!”
The mistress actually recoiled slightly. “Oh my… what have I done to warrant such vitriol?”
“You know what you did! I saw it! I saw you make that dancer sink and nearly drown in deep quicksand!! I mean, sure, you rescued her, but still-! How could you?!” The maid’s anger spiked higher as the mistress actually chuckled at her outburst.
“You believe I *forced* her to do that? Silly girl… I’ll have you know, she was quite willing to dance in the mire for me…”
“I *refuse* to believe that!” The young maid shot back. “Why would anyone *want* to sink and smother in yucky, slimy, mucky quicksand?! It makes no sense!”
The mistress chuckled again. “Well, if you don’t believe me, why don’t you go ask her yourself? You might be surprised… But first, could you get me some ice water?”
The maid pressed her lips together so the mistress wouldn’t see her grit her teeth. “Yes, Mistress…” she mumbled, before turning and walking- no, stomping off…

“You wanted to speak to me?” The blonde dancer acknowledged the maid, as she began to change out of her dancer’s costume for the day.
The maid nodded, “Yes, about something the mistress had you do not too long ago… I’m kinda concerned.”
The dancer blinked in confusion. “I’m not entirely sure I follow…”
“Didn’t she make you sink in quicksand for her entertainment?” The maid cut to the chase.
The dancer’s eyes widened in comprehension. “Oh! That… wait, how did you know about that? It was supposed to be a private performance.”
The maid looked down, blushing slightly. “Well, I kinda got… a little turned around and lost… I just happened to stumble across the two of you.” She then looked up again. “But still… you nearly drowned! What if Mistress hadn’t decided to save you?!”
The dancer’s eyes widened, before her face took on an angry expression. “I don’t like your insinuations. Mistress would *never* have let me perish in the quicksand- *I* was the one that got too carried away. How could you even think something like that about the mistress? She treats *all* her servants with decency…”
The maid backed up a few steps in fear. “I-I’m sorry- I didn’t mean to get you mad… I just worry, that’s all…”
The dancer took a deep breath to calm herself. “Well… I suppose I can appreciate your concern… but I was perfectly willing to perform for her, and she made sure I’d live to see the light of another day. Your fears are unfounded.”
The maid nodded, before stopping as something registered in her brain. “Wait… you were willing? As in you *wanted* to sink in that yucky stuff…?!”
The dancer smiled. “Yes, as a matter of fact, I did.”
“No way!” the maid shot back. “Why would you or anyone want to sink in such disgusting, slimy, muck?! It defies common sense!”
“Ever heard the phrase ‘don’t knock it until you try it’?” The blonde postulated as she finished changing into her casual clothes. “Try going for a wallow yourself, before you judge… you might be surprised…”
The maid shook her head back and forth firmly. “I don’t think so…”

Two days later…
It was a warm, clear night that found the maid standing at the edge of the quicksand pit. She hadn’t been able to get her conversation with the dancer out of her head, and it was starting to affect her work. She was still dressed in uniform as she looked out over the expanse of the mud pit…
(‘Don’t knock it until you try it’, she said,) she thought to herself. (OK, fine, so I’ll try it once, confirm how disgusting it is, then get out….) With that, she took a step forward, immediately sinking to her knees in the slime…
“Ewwww…” Her face was one of disgust as she felt the muck soak into her pantyhose. She’d kept her shoes on, since her manufactured excuse was something along the lines of ‘I couldn’t sleep, so I went for a walk and slipped and fell in the mud’. Part of her wanted nothing more than to get out of this mud and never come back.
Then again, she couldn’t say she’d really *tried* to have a mud bath, without going at least a little deeper… Swallowing hard, she stepped forward again… and found herself sliding forward, unable to stop herself, though her feet were trying to dig into the solid bottom…
Eventually, she managed to stop when the mud was at her waist, the skirt of her maid’s uniform spreading on the surface. The maid breathed a sigh of relief, that she managed to not totally lose control of the situation. Looking back, she saw that she still wasn’t too far from solid ground. (I should be able to claw my way back without too much trouble…) she thought to herself.
She then became aware of the muck pressing against her panties, soaking into them. Deciding she didn’t really like that feeling, she pushed her skirt down into the mud, which accepted it with little hesitation. (OK, that’s better…)
To her surprise, the quicksand wasn’t as cold as she’d thought it would be. On a cold day, it might even feel warm in comparison. Discounting the sliminess, it almost felt like a waterbed… Biting her lip, the maid glanced back at shore, before looking down at the muck shifting around her waist. (Well… maybe just a *little* deeper…) Steeling herself, the maid took one more step…
Suddenly, her feet couldn’t find any bottom! She cried out in surprise, instinctively pushing her hands into the muck to slow her sinking, to no avail. The muck swallowed her stomach, then her ribs… then, just as her bosom was floating on the surface, her feet found solid ground again. The maid closed her eyes as she breathed out a huge sigh of relief.
“Wow, that dropped off fast…” Looking down, she saw her breasts half submerged, her nipples hardening from the sudden drop in temperature as the mud lapped at them… Experimentally, she pulled at her trapped arms, feeling a gentle suction as she did so. She also tried to lift her legs, but the mud at the bottom was considerably thicker, making it hard to lift up her foot even an inch.
“Gosh, I’m really stuck…” The maid continued to gently tug and pull at her trapped limbs, feeling the soft muck flow around her as she did so… She was having mixed feelings to say the least… Fear? Definitely, a little bit… Disgust? No, not so much now, strangely… Enjoyment? Surprisingly, yes… And maybe, even… arousal…?
“No way,” the maid gasped. “I can’t seriously be getting turned on by this… It’s so dirty, yucky, slimy…” (Soft, warm, wet, sucking, muddy quicksand… Mmm, yeah-) “-GAH!” She shook her head to clear it of such traitorous thoughts… only to find them returning moments later. (Gosh, it feels so nice, I could stay in here forev- ACK!! No! I don’t want this! I don’t!! I…)
She felt her whole body quiver with delight, despite herself. “Ugh, all right… you win, quicksand… I guess… I *do* like this, a little bit… just a little, though…” (I’m starting to see where that dancer’s coming from, anyway…)
Making a serious effort, she was able to extract her arms from the quicksand, wiping the mud off them somewhat, letting them rest on the surface for a bit. She could still feel her nipples being gently sucked and caressed by the soft mass surrounding her… Out of curiosity, she took two handfuls of mud and began gently massaging them into her bosom… the action causing an intense wave of pleasure to arc through her, which in turn caused her knees to give out.
The maid gasped as her shoulders sank under, then her neck… when her knees impacted the bottom, she was up to her chin, her head tilted back slightly, feeling the muck now lapping at her earlobes… She took a few breaths to calm herself down after that scare. “OK… bad idea…”
Once the fear had ebbed away, though, she couldn’t help but wonder… was this how the dancer felt as she sank under, her mistress just watching? The maid tilted her head back further, feeling the mud flow into and clog her ears, seeing nothing but the stars up above… They looked quite beautiful tonight…
Even though she was kneeling on solid ground, it wasn’t too hard for the maid to imagine herself helplessly sinking into bottomless quicksand, on the edge of submersion, no one to help her… In that moment, she made up her mind. Taking as deep a breath as she could, she closed her lips and her eyes, before leaning back… the quicksand wasted no time covering her face, cutting off her air, immersing her in eternal darkness…
Part of her couldn’t believe what she had just done… another part felt immense satisfaction, from being completely submerged in soft mud, just like the dancer before her… The pressure of the mass on her chest forced her to release a bubble of air, feeling it briefly tease her nose as it rose up to the surface. Her body quivered again in pleasure…
“Mmmmmm…” she moaned into the mud, being careful not to let it actually get into her mouth… she was fairly certain it would taste disgusting, despite nearly all other preconceived notions about quicksand being overturned…The maid had lost all sense of time as she continued to enjoy being gently massaged by the semi-warm cocoon of mud around her… it wasn’t until she felt her lungs begin to burn that she snapped back to her senses.
(Ah-! What am I *doing*?!) She swiftly straightened up, pushing her head forward, feeling gravity pull a good chunk of muck off her face, allowing her to draw breath once more… Once she had caught her breath, she moved her right leg into a position where her foot was pressing on the bottom, before pushing up with all her strength, finally getting herself back to a standing position. She extracted her arms from the mire, wiping the mud off them as best she could, before wiping off her face and shoulders, spitting a bit as a little mud got into her mouth, despite her efforts. She allowed herself to relax a bit, letting her arms sink under once more, as she pondered the experience she had just undergone.
“Wow… that was intense,” she muttered to herself. “Guess that dancer wasn’t just whistling dixie after all… Not that I’ll ever do this for the mistress…”
“Are you sure about that…?” The maid gasped deeply as a pair of slender arms encircled her from behind. She *knew* that voice… “You put on a grand performance, from what I saw…”
“M-M-Mistress?!” The maid choked out, her body seizing up in shock and horror…
“Shhhhhh…” The mistress whispered into her ear. “It’s OK, you aren’t in any trouble, I promise…”
The maid let herself relax a bit… “You were watching, weren’t you…?”
“Well, when I came out here, you were already sunk to your chest… I’m guessing my favorite dancer put you up to this?”
“Something like that…” The maid felt her mistress let go of her, before seeing her come into view. Being a little taller, the mistress’ breasts still swung above the surface of the mire, constrained by her usual evening gown… That changed quickly, as the mistress moved a little further out into the mud pit, soon sinking to where her bosom was being lifted up by the quicksand, causing her to sigh in contentment…
“How deep is it there?” the maid asked curiously.
“Bottomless. I’m just floating now.”
“Boy, good thing I didn’t go any farther then… I might like this mud, but there’s no way I’m risking my life like the dancer did.”
“Good for you,” The mistress smiled. “You shouldn’t go into bottomless mud unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing…” As she said this, she sank deeper, moaning as the soft quicksand flowed into her cleavage…
The maid gasped in shock. “Ah! Mistress, you’re…”
“Oh… it’s sucking me down…” the mistress gasped, as the mud flowed in over her shoulders. “Someone help me, I’m sinking…” She tilted her head back, the mud flowing into her ears…
“Oh, no! Mistress…!”
“Help me…!” The mistress sank under, only one gloved hand remaining above the surface… A brief spray of bubbles marked her disappearance. The maid contemplated whether she she should brave going into the bottomless area to help her mistress… Only for the woman to re-surface a minute later, coughing slightly.
The maid breathed a sigh of relief. “Mistress, don’t scare me like that! I thought…!”
“Silly girl. Didn’t I just say I knew what I was doing?” the mistress smirked. Just trying to have a little fun, is all…”
“Right…” The maid looked upon her mud covered-mistress who had floated back up to her shoulders in the slime. “You know, you’re probably the only woman I know that can still look sexy, even covered in mud…”
“Really… Well, I was just thinking about how cute you look covered in mud yourself,” the mistress teased, causing her servant to blush. Moving forward through the mud, she stood in front of the maid, wrapping her in a gentle embrace.
“Uh…” The maid’s blush deepened. “Mistress, what…?”
“Relax, I’m not going to do anything weird,” the mistress assured her. “I’m just glad to have someone who I can wallow with… one who won’t succumb to ecstasy like the dancer- don’t get me wrong, that’s fun to watch, but I prefer to just relax in this stuff…”
“W-well, I did feel some pleasure from this…” the maid stuttered, “Not near enough to, uh, climax, but-“
The mistress chuckled. “That’s fine- It’s the same with me, actually. Though eventually, it stops being pleasurable, and just gets wet and cold.”
“Exactly how I feel right now,” the maid nodded in agreement. “So, can we get out now?”

After about ten minutes of crawling, swimming and mud-larking, the two women managed to drag themselves ashore. The maid collapsed on her frontside, panting with exertion, her mistress pulling herself into a kneeling position beside her.
“You OK?” the mistress inquired.
“That was… harder than I thought,” the maid gasped out. “It seems so loose and liquid-y when you sink in, but when you try to escape… gosh, what a grip it grabs you with…”
“I know. That’s part of fun for me… the escape, and then the cleanup afterwards…” The mistress nonchalantly wiped mud off her arms and chest, before pulling the younger girl into a kneeling position, beginning to wipe mud off her as well…
“M-mistress… what if someone sees? They might get the wrong idea… like I did!”
“Then I shall correct them,” the mistress replied matter-of-factly. “Just like I did with you…”
“Right, and then induct them into the Mud Fun Club…” the maid replied sarcastically, eliciting laughter from the mistress.
“Well, now there’s an idea…” she smirked. “But for now, let’s get cleaned up…” Lifting her servant in a bridal carry, she walked off toward the baths…

~*Fin*~

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Another Muddy Maid Story- sequel to "Dancing"

Postby PM2K » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:56 am

Cool! :D A very nice story indeed.

Return to “Stories”