My First Encounter

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

Re: My First Encounter

Postby SilkyMud » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:35 am

beachbum wrote:Yes, I remember that person, and there was another girl that had lots of stories (who supposedly lived close to me), but turned out she wasn't real. I appreicate your sharing of true stories, as I believe part of this site is to share our experiences with other persons who have the same interests, and similar experiences in mud/quicksand.

She wasn't real?! :o What happened, how did you find out? And yes, you hit the nail on the head on the meaning of the site (though I'm a late bloomer to a point).
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 pm

This person was active with this community several years ago. She had great stories of sinking in quicksand, had some pictures to back it up which were pretty nice but I believe photoshopped. Actually had some videos also. I normally would just enjoy the conversation, but she lived very close, less than 1/2 hour away, and we started talking about meeting up to sink in quicksand. We had long conversations chatting on IM, but when she never wanted to take it any further with talking on the phone or meeting, I knew it wasn't real, although it was hard for me to come to the realization since the thought was so fantastic. It was definitely too good to be true. :(

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 pm

beachbum wrote:This person was active with this community several years ago. She had great stories of sinking in quicksand, had some pictures to back it up which were pretty nice but I believe photoshopped. Actually had some videos also. I normally would just enjoy the conversation, but she lived very close, less than 1/2 hour away, and we started talking about meeting up to sink in quicksand. We had long conversations chatting on IM, but when she never wanted to take it any further with talking on the phone or meeting, I knew it wasn't real, although it was hard for me to come to the realization since the thought was so fantastic. It was definitely too good to be true. :(

I get your point but also if that person was indeed real there's an understanding on not wanting to take things any further. For privacy reasons, though a meet up would not of hurt a soul but she could of just backed out at the last minute. You never know but like I said, I get your point to believe it might of been a lure. And photo shopped pictures? :lol:

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Yes, that is possible, but it didn't seen right. She was the one that was pushing the meet up so why do that and then never plan anything? The pictures all looked a little different, even the videos so probably taken from other sites.

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:16 pm

beachbum wrote:Yes, that is possible, but it didn't seen right. She was the one that was pushing the meet up so why do that and then never plan anything? The pictures all looked a little different, even the videos so probably taken from other sites.

OK, I get what your point more! :shock: If so, shame on whoever they were to lead you on like that.

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:41 pm

I really thought Kibosan was real (if Kibosan is who you're talking about -- I forgot her dA name) -- she had many stories with realistic touches, and some very convincing photos. But I admit it's hard to know for sure and it doesn't really matter in the end.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Northerner wrote:I really thought Kibosan was real (if Kibosan is who you're talking about -- I forgot her dA name) -- she had many stories with realistic touches, and some very convincing photos. But I admit it's hard to know for sure and it doesn't really matter in the end.

They could have been. You never know but actions can cause one to doubt things but like you said. In the end it doesn't really matter though I have no clue to whom you're talking about lol.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Not kibosan, I think she was real. Was someone else, Long past now.

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:01 pm

beachbum wrote:Not kibosan, I think she was real. Was someone else, Long past now.

To try and end the real/fake subject but still learn a thing or two, was there ever another incident where a poser came on here? In honesty I didn't think there would ever be one on here or any fetish forum at that...

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Look up the posts for hopelesslystuckgirl. That person was not real or misrepresented who she was.

Return to “Stories”