My First Encounter

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

My First Encounter

Postby SilkyMud » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Hello, my messy people! Just want to apologize in advanced if this is a little long :? but I do hope you enjoy!

I wouldn't say I'm new here. I have an account but I had forgotten the information to it and instead of dealing with the hassle, I just made a new one. I'll say I had to been on here at least 2 years now, but barely checked into due to things. We all know how life is, but besides that understanding. I think this is the perfect time to share my experience and while at it, shake things up here. If that's even possible lol! :twisted:

I've always had interest in quicksand, or mud in general. I became fascinated by it after stumbling across videos made by ArchEnemys and other things on YouTube. There's also a unspoken point to my enthusiasm with it. Words can't describe why I seem to like soften earth other than it looks highly interesting to be in. I had two experiences before my actual encounter which I'll get onto sharing in a moment. The first, I was on a walking trail not far from where I live which passes through the woods and by a creek that extends throughout a few tours around the surrounding areas.

I was just taking a stroll for a daily exercise routine, as around the time I was in high school and I was on the volleyball team. This was in the summer of 2009 by the way. I strayed off and went down a small hill leading to a bank of the creek. I then continued out to the middle of the area away from the bank passing a large section where rocks have been placed. I couldn't walk up them or anything as I was wearing flip flops and didn't want to chance hurting myself. Instead, I walked up another hill and the ground was a light brown and the surface was muddy.

I wearing a pair of black patent leather flip flops (which I still own) and going up it, my feet were slipping a bit and my sandals kept getting stuck! :mrgreen: The second time was back in 2013, same trail but different area. From where construction began years ago, which is the left side of the trail and it's a block away from my house, going from there and following along the trail brakes into a fork. I continued left and the trail keeps straight and ends with a small dip like hill. I followed that along side a large pond like lake that was made for fishing and continued on down towards where a highway's bridge sit overhead and to the far right and further on down on the right are train tracks.

I was wearing gold leather flats and seeing mud, I decided to walk through it. The surface was somewhat a light brown, and in one particular spot it was like a puddle. Only without the water and nothing but black mud, as if someone had done some digging. It was slippery but I kept my footing, feeling the slickness of the mud and the further I moved forward the mud began to vice my soles. My flats were popping off and starting to get a little heavy as mud was caking up. Both experiences were great and I easily washed my feet and shoes off in the water nearby...now onto the real deal! :!:

This was also in 2013, the day after we graduated. Friday, May 24th and one of the best days in my life. I had returned to the same area near the overpassing highway bridge. It was somewhat quiet, except for the natural sounds of birds and whatnot in nature. Along with the sounds of cars and trucks passing overhead in moments, traffic was slow so the rush hours weren't happening. I came through with my backpack from volleyball, I had a change of clothes, a two towels, soap in case I needed it and of course my phone. I was dressed wearing a white t-shirt I got from my school when I was on the volleyball team, my black spandex Under Armor shorts and patent leather flip flops, the same I mentioned earlier.

http://postimg.org/image/e8cn3wg7b/

The same clothes I'm wearing in in the pic above, which I took on that day haha. I checked around and saw a nice muddy spot leading behind this large wall like thing of pillars for the bridge that was tagged with graffiti. It had a little water up top caught in it but nothing but dark colored mud, as in the shade and from where I stood I couldn't tell if it was black or brownish. I put up my bag and slipped of my flip flops, not wanting to loose them in the muck. I was taking a bold move but wanted to experience being in it for myself for once. As I walked forward, it was all good.

The surface was muddy, slick as I could slip about a bit. I started to push down in areas but was getting nothing at first, so I just went on down further to the spot. The mud was somewhat cool. It was thick, black and felt good on my skin! Once I came into the spot, I sunk down towards my knees a bit which was a shocker. I thought I'd had to force myself in like I seen in videos! There was a weird smell about, but I ignored it as I figured I'll just have a little fun for a few minutes and be out, get cleaned up and go about my day.

As I move my legs in the mucky pit, hearing the mud squelch from the suction of me lifting and lowering my legs. I could feel myself sinking naturally too as I had become thigh deep. The smell came here and there, it wasn't so much of powerful odor but was something to make you wonder what it was. It was the mud itself, which kind of was a turn off but the sensation was wonderful! Feeling it seep through my shirt and shorts, which I was completely bare beneath. 8-) It turned me on as I sat in the muck, having a blast sinking and playing along in it all while horned up lol, pushing my arms and hands down into the part before me as they pierced through the surface.

I was like a damsel in distress, but without the distress. Remembering it as I type makes me lost for words again as the experience was mind boggling! I was then waist deep in the muck in which I had to been there about 10 minutes. I sat just chilling in it and then that's when the distress began to come. Down further to my right on the opposite set of tracks which were in function, as the ones near me on the other side of the wall weren't used in YEARS I saw a truck coming along a line! Y'know, the trucks that had built in train wheels, yeah one of them.

Even though I was still in the good mood and feel, the fun was cut short. I started to try and push myself out, using my arms but they only sunk through the mud. I did so all around but they kept pushing into the black mess I was in. My stomach dropped, as I knew I was in a position of trouble. The truck had stopped and three workmen in bright vests and hard hats had gotten out. Up the ways I could see a pickup turn off the road and start to make its way down the side of the track which was nothing but rocks! Seeing as pushing wasn't working, I tried to claw and crawl but even so it was useless!

I struggled and shook but it didn't help much! I thought I would be caught and from there, shit would hit the fan! :cry: Plus seeing a girl like myself stuck in mud, I don't know if they'd try something else?! I began to reach down and pull up on my legs as I edged out towards the end of the pit. It wasn't so much a pit to say either, just one large spot, like a oval shaped puddle. Fear mixed in with everything just made it even more...erotic! :oops: I saw the truck stop and two men exit and cross over to where the others were, I caught a break and continued to try and get free!

The mud was like natural bondage, as I had to put up a good fight to try and get out. While my own actions played against me as I managed to get my legs up a bit, I would then go back to using my arms to place around me at the edge. Only for them to sink through the mud once more! :shock: I say I had to been fighting for five minutes. Scared, horny as ever and the feeling of success at the edge of my fingertips. I was just a mess! But finally I managed to crawl my short ass out, I'm 5'3 and grabbed everything and hauled ass back the way I came, though I'll admit once I got out, I stumbled back and my right leg sunk back into the mud but I managed to plop it out. From where, I took a dive in the pond which wasn't bad, people swam in it before and there's barely anything in there.

I didn't stray from the bank as the water from there is at least thigh high. I managed to get myself together, swap clothes and headed back home without no one even noticing a thing. My parents were gone, so that made it even better. I took a nice shower and in there did a little hand washing on my clothes. After then, I just relaxed and contemplated on what just happened lol. Do I regret it, no, though I wish them guys would of came at a different time but hey I finally managed to get myself into some mud for once and as I said before, the experience was wonderful!
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

beachbum

Re: My First Encounter

Postby beachbum » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Thanks for sharing the story. I love true stories and glad the encounter although a little scary, was highly enjoyable!

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 pm

beachbum wrote:Thanks for sharing the story. I love true stories and glad the encounter although a little scary, was highly enjoyable!

Thank you. Glad to hear your thoughts on my encounter haha :)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:48 am

A nice true story. But try to be a little more careful next time, bring a sturdy pole or something.

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:17 am

Thanks for sharing!

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:32 am

DJlurker wrote:A nice true story. But try to be a little more careful next time, bring a sturdy pole or something.

Thank you, and will do next time! ;)

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:32 am

Green Heart wrote:Thanks for sharing!

No problem, thanks for reading!

A20

Postby A20 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:17 am

Wow, that was a really awesome read! Very well-descriptive at that! Thanks for sharing your sinking experience with us.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:51 am

A20 wrote:Wow, that was a really awesome read! Very well-descriptive at that! Thanks for sharing your sinking experience with us.

Thank you! Thanks for taking the time out to read this.

mudman4

Postby mudman4 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:25 am

Rad story :3 Hope to hear more of your muddy adventures soon!
Where's the mud at?

Return to “Stories”