My First Encounter

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Northerner

Re: My First Encounter

Postby Northerner » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 am

If this location is near your home, I hope you could visit it many times! Everyone likes to hear true stories :) There was another woman a few years ago who posted many stories about nearly getting discovered, and nearly getting permanently stuck, and enjoying every minute of it.

From my single experience, I'm not sure I like mud-smell all that much. It really turned me off, like "do I want to sink in this?" I'm sure the smell varies from place to place, so, I'm not giving up on the dream :)
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:12 am

mudman4 wrote:Rad story :3 Hope to hear more of your muddy adventures soon!

It shall be soon enough! Thank you!
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:15 am

Northerner wrote:If this location is near your home, I hope you could visit it many times! Everyone likes to hear true stories :) There was another woman a few years ago who posted many stories about nearly getting discovered, and nearly getting permanently stuck, and enjoying every minute of it.

From my single experience, I'm not sure I like mud-smell all that much. It really turned me off, like "do I want to sink in this?" I'm sure the smell varies from place to place, so, I'm not giving up on the dream :)

Thanks for taking the time out to read. Really, I'm a have to snoop around to read her experiences. Don't, sometimes it can smell and other times it won't, besides the earthy scent. Could just be something in the air (tonight, oh lord) lol

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:55 am

heh...i think you just became the most popular person in the forum...
that was a good read! please go again soon and tell us more!
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:39 am

duuudeization wrote:heh...i think you just became the most popular person in the forum...
that was a good read! please go again soon and tell us more!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed! I'm flattered but I doubt it, there's been folks on here longer than me whose experienced better but I will share more soon.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Sorry to take so long to comment... but I'm really enjoying your adventures. :D Thanks for sharing them with us.

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:33 pm

PM2K wrote:Sorry to take so long to comment... but I'm really enjoying your adventures. :D Thanks for sharing them with us.

No problem! You're welcome but really, thank you!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 pm

SilkyMud wrote:Really, I'm a have to snoop around to read her experiences.
Oh, don't bother looking around -- this other girl was about 3-4 years ago, and she deleted all her posts after she got freaked out by something (or someone). She would get stuck in boots, nearly get discovered by drunken fishermen, and stuff like that. She was really into the extreme danger aspect, which is pretty freaky, but, some people love it :)

In fact most "new girls" don't seem to stay around here very long. Please don't let anyone scare you away, and stay part of the community :)
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Northerner wrote:
SilkyMud wrote:Really, I'm a have to snoop around to read her experiences.
Oh, don't bother looking around -- this other girl was about 3-4 years ago, and she deleted all her posts after she got freaked out by something (or someone). She would get stuck in boots, nearly get discovered by drunken fishermen, and stuff like that. She was really into the extreme danger aspect, which is pretty freaky, but, some people love it :)

In fact most "new girls" don't seem to stay around here very long. Please don't let anyone scare you away, and stay part of the community :)

Damn...that sucks! She seemed like a cool person to boot too (no pun intended). Scare me, I don't think so! :roll: Trust me, where am I going? :mrgreen:

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Yes, I remember that person, and there was another girl that had lots of stories (who supposedly lived close to me), but turned out she wasn't real. I appreicate your sharing of true stories, as I believe part of this site is to share our experiences with other persons who have the same interests, and similar experiences in mud/quicksand.

Return to “Stories”