Swamp Tours

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Swamp Tours

Postby Sparky81 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Let me know what you think.

There at the end of the bar, the redhead in the sunhat and glasses. She’s perfect, a little chubby, maybe mid to late 30’s and appears to be alone.
“Is this seat taken?”
“No, no please.”
“My name is Steve.” Extending his hand
“I’m Megan, nice to meet you.”
“On vacation Megan?”
Nodding as she finished her drink .She crossed her leg over her other as she pushed her empty glass towards the bartender. The bar was a large square at the edge of the beach. It was crowded with tourists and sun lovers baking in the heat.
“What about you?” Megan replied
Steve pointed to the empty glass and held up two fingers to the bartender.
“I live about two miles down the road. I rent it out usually, but for the next few weeks I will be staying here. What do you do for a living Megan?”
“I teach fourth grade. I’m from a small town in Northern Michigan. Where do you call home Steve?”
Florida, engineer by trade. I come here to relax every summer for a few weeks.”
Megan didn’t see him with anyone “Married, kids?”
“Divorced, no kids. Things didn’t work out and she left me. We weren’t a good fit. I never should have married her.”
“I’m single myself. My fiancee decided my best friend was more for him than me.”
Steve sensed it was time to change the subject as Megan chugged her drink.
“My father owned about 100 acres or so adjacent to this resort. All of it swamp land and unable to be developed. He bought for next to nothing. On my 21st birthday he gave me the land as my birthday present. I cleared about two acres and built a house. The rest was just swamp until this resort was built.”
Megan finished her second drink and was on to another.
Pointing over her shoulder to the sign that read “Swamp Tours” Steve continued.
“I had this idea; lease some of my property to the resort for swamp tours. They loved the idea of offering it to the guests. Tours go on all day and some stop at private areas in the swamp for Gator Roast Party.”
Megan smiled “You must do very well for yourself.”
Steve had his opening and he went with it.
“Listen, why don’t I take you to my house, give you the tour. Then we can explore the swamp. I will be your guide.”
Megan thought for a minute. “I’d love to. Let me grab a few things and meet you in the parking lot in 10 minutes.”
Megan got up as Steve motioned to the bartender to pay the tab.
“That’s my black Lexus,” Pointing to the back of the car in the parking lot.
“Meet you there in 10.” Megan smiled as she slung her large bag over her shoulder and walked towards the high rise resort. Steve finished his drink and dropped a 50 dollar bill on the bar to the delight of the bartender. He slowly walked to the parking lot taking in the beach activity.
As he reached his car Megan pulled up in a blue Ford Focus she rented. She followed him out of the complex and down the main road for a couple miles. A small private driveway led back in the woods 200 yards or so to a large log cabin style house.
“This is your house!?” Megan was shocked how large and ornate it was. “I only see houses like this in magazines!”
“Yep, I got a little crazy didn’t I?” Steve smiled as he unlocked the front door. The house was 7200 square feet of breathtaking beauty. Each room filled with hand crafted wood work, special order tiles, and furnishings.
Steve gave her the grand tour. Out in back there was a large in ground swimming pool and a private tennis court. After the tour was finished they went inside to the large kitchen.
“I want to change into my bathing suit, do you mind? I’d rather be prepared as we slosh around the swamp.” Steve smiled, “Right over there is the bathroom.” He pointed to a door just off the kitchen entrance. Megan returned in a one piece suit wearing a pair of green crocs. “I’m ready Mr. Tour guide” she said with a smile. Steve was pleasantly surprised at how well Megan looked in her suit. She was shapely with a few extra pounds. “I’ll threw on my bathing suit as well.” He grabbed an old T shirt and sneakers as they walked down the back steps.
“Oh I am going to bring my phone. You think that’s a good idea?” Steve nodded “Sure, you might want to take some pics but service is spotty once we get in there.”
Steve led Megan into the swamp and found a familiar path. Megan was amazed at how much wildlife and natural beauty there was. “Boy you really have to know where you are going in here. So much to see, so much going on I bet it’s easy to get lost.”
They paused for a break right where a large waterway took a sharp corner. Megan noticed something colorful and strange in the distance. “What is that?” she asked Steve. “You know, I think it’s a group of flowers that only grow in the swamps. If I’m not mistaken they are called “Blanketflowers.”
Megan was fascinated “I think I want to take some pics. You think it’s safe? The ground seems very wet. There is standing water everywhere.” Steve studied the ground for a minute. “I think it isn’t deep you should be fine.” Megan walked carefully to the edge of the standing water. She tried to peer down and gauge the depth. The water was green with some floating algae and impossible to see past the surface.
With one slow step and her hands out parallel to her body like a tightrope walker, Megan placed her left foot into the slimy water. Her croc disappeared beneath the water and she could feel soft mud beneath her foot. A ton of tiny little bubbles came up as she did. A burst of excitement swept Steve. His breathing quickened as his heart went into overdrive.
Megan took another careful step. She paused for a few seconds before taking another. As she placed her left foot down, something shifted, it felt different. The mud gave way and it swallowed her leg up her hip. She was thrown off balance while her other leg came forward and sunk too.
“I guess I am a damsel in distress, like in a Tarzan movie.” Megan giggled a bit as she said it. “Or maybe you’re a hired killer sent to lure me in and take care of me.” She began to mockingly beg for her life. “Oh please save me! I don’t want to die!” She waved her hands as she said it and giggled more. “Can you take my phone then give me a hand?”
Steve walked a few steps to lean forward and take the phone from her hand. While reaching behind him to place the phone on a dry spot, he squatted down and clasped his hands between knees.
“Well Megan I’m afraid it’s much worse than that. Everything I told you was a lie.” Megan nervously laughed.
“The cars, the house, my life, were all lies. The nice old couple whose picture you saw at the house wasn’t my parents. They were the owners of the house. That Lexus…..that was theirs Oh, my wife met with a horrible accident. I couldn’t let her just leave, could I”
Megan’s face went pale. She quickly realized Steve wasn’t kidding. Frantically she twisted and turned trying to free herself grabbing at mud and water. There was no bottom she could feel and it was getting deeper.
“I’m...I’m sinking…..” She could barely breathe petrified with fear.
“I have no idea how deep it is but it looks very deep to me.” Steve said matter coldly.
Megan began to whimper while desperately searching for something to stop her sinking.
“I don’t care what you’ve done I want you.” Steve shot up to his feet with shock.
“What did you say?” He couldn’t have heard what he thought he did.
“I don’t care. That skinny blonde bitch and my fiancee deserve to die. We could do it together. Help me Steve?”
He looked down her with a blank stare.
“Please Steve….help me…..I want you.”
Unmoved he watched her sink to her chin.
“Steve!! …..Please!!.......I can’t…….
Megan went right under. The surface remained still as bubbles appeared.
He slowly bent down and reached into the mud where the bubbles were coming from. Under the surface he came across her arm and pulled. Meagan emerged coughing and spitting out the swamp. She lay on her back with her legs still in the mud catching her breath. Before Steve could say a word Megan reached up and shoved as hard as she could.
“Whaaaaaat…nooo.” Tumbling off balance he went right in.
“You bastard! You killed three people!”
“No no, you don’t understand! I was role playing!”
Megan was stunned “Role playing!?”
“You mentioned the movies, the killer. I went with that. I thought that kind of stuff turned you on so I played along. Then you talked about killing your fiancée and friend? “
“I was trying anything to save my life! You think I am stupid enough to fall for this? What did you do to your poor wife you bastard!?”
“Listen to me Megan. My wife is alive and fine and that old couple really are my parents. I didn’t kill anyone! You have to believe me!”
“You almost let me drown! That’s role playing?!”
“I was really into it. For God’s sake Megan you have to believe me!”
Steve was at his shoulders and sinking fast
“Wait...wait…” He forced his hand beneath the surface for a few seconds. “I’m throwing my phone to you. It has a waterproof case, it will work.” He tossed it by Megan’s feet.
“My passcode is 1669. Look under my contacts for Diane that’s my ex. Text her, call her…Hurry!”
“What does that prove? How do I know she isn’t working with you?”
“Megan!!! Please!!! Don’t do this!!.............”
Steve gurgled and fought as he went under. The mud shook and moved for a short time then went still. Just as the surface began to pucker with Steve’s bubbles his phone rang.
Megan slowly bent down and took it. She punched in his code 1…6…6...9. The caller ID read “Diane.” Softly she answered “Hello?”
“Who is this!!!? I bet the latest whore he is fucking huh? You tell my dead beat ex-husband he better send me the money he owes today! Otherwise I will go to his parents and he doesn’t want that!”……click.

Return to “Stories”