Swamp Run - Finished

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Aiko

Swamp Run - Finished

Postby Aiko » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:35 am

I am planning a little RP story here. Anyone can participate. All you have to do is register by posting here before the race starts. You can simply run as yourself or an RP character (with as much or as little character description as you like). You will be competing against other participants to reach the finish line first. Drowning in quicksand along the way is a definite possibility and the organizer will take no responsibility for the untimely demise of any runners. ;)

The race starts on Sunday at about 6pm (GMT timezone) with the first zone. There will be 4 zones to get across. Each time each participant will get to choose one of three options till 6pm the following day. The outcome will be determined by a combination of those choices and luck (die roll in the QSF chat). If no choice is made a participant a die roll will also be used to pick one at random.

If any participants are left stuck/sinking in a zone, any one of the remaining runners may also choose to head back and help ONE person before continuing the race.

That's about it for now. Hope to see many of you at the Swamp Run this Sunday. :)
Last edited by Aiko on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Re: Swamp Run - Registration NOW open

Postby 101927700 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:43 am

Alright then.

Character name: Abigail
Height: 5' 11"
Hair color: dark brown
Fav. outfit: chest waders
Race: White/Caucasian
Eye color: blue
Breast size: Normal
Backstory: Abigail's backyard pond was turned into a mud pit by a dust storm on her 18th birthday. She sank to her waist in it wearing a brand new bikini she got.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Ok. Any other entries? The registration deadline is quickly approaching.

EDIT: Now that there is still only one participant, I will extend the deadline until Tuesday. Also, I will make sure there are at least three runners then, even if I have to add two myself.

QSbender87

Postby QSbender87 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:48 am

I'm game

Name: Tiffany

Ht: 5'4"

Hair: blonde shoulder length

Outfit: dark blue spandex workout shorts and a black sports bra.

Race: white

Eyes: blue

Figure: petite hourglass

Bio: loves to exercise. Moved to a small town to escape the busy city.

maps

Postby maps » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:44 am

Name: Michelle
Height: 5' 2"
Brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian/white
Favorite outfit: Pink Corset w/ panties to match. And skirt
Breast size: 36C
History: Michelle has loved mud most of her life finding it when she can, sinking every time. But never past her breasts. Her favorite time was playing in the thick mire near home wearing her bombshell bra from victoria's secret with match thong.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

triclopse

Postby triclopse » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm suprised there wasn't more interest in this at the start. Anyway here goes...

Name: Triclopse
Apparent age: early twenties
Skin colour: white
Eye colour: purple
Hair colour: dark brown
Figure: slim
outfit: black combats, grey t-shirt, and a collection of belt pouches.
Background: An artist from sinking island, getting back after a long absence.

Aiko

Re: Swamp Run - Zone 1: Mud Flats

Postby Aiko » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 pm

The participants arrive at the mud flats at the outer rim of the Great Swamp. The sun still low, but rising in the East. Grey mud stretches far in every direction. Two 4-meter tall poles and a banner between them saying "Start" mark the starting line. From there on out a line of yellow poles can be seen heading of into the distance with about 20 meters of space between one another.

The mud is barely ankle-deep here. Everyone already has muddy feet even though the race has not even started yet. Aiko is standing next to the starting line,
wearing shin high boots, khaki shorts and a red bikini top. Her legs are covered entirely in mud, and specks of mud reach up to her bare midriff and partially cover her tattoo. A small closed case is resting in the mud beside her. A little further off to the side is a quad bike which is also sprayed in mud all over.

"Welcome to the First Swamp Run, everyone! I'm really excited as we're about to start in a few minutes. Let me tell you a little bit about the course you will be facing. First off, as you can see, here are the mud flats. These are mostly harmless though there are some soft deep spots. To give you all an easy start I marked the recommended route with these little yellow sticks. Just don't stray too far from these, and you should reach the reeds back there without any trouble. There are supposed to be some bogs hidden between those reeds. I did not see any when I walked there yesterday, but that might just have been my (bad? ;) luck. Also, there is no marked path there, just keep heading West, straight away from the sun. Past those reeds, you will find the Moor. Now that's where you really want to watch your step. There is a trail, where people and animals usually walk and which is perfectly safe though. And before you reach the finish line you will need to cross parts of the Wasteland. As long as you stay away from those murky ponds, there's little chance you will encounter any sinky trouble. Now, I think everyone has signed the waiver... good, so I won't be held responsible for whatever happens to you out there... not that I expect anything bad to happen... ah, well. Yeah. Anyway, have fun and now let's get to the starting line, everyone!"

The runners get in position while Aiko opens the case and takes the starter's gun from it. She points it up in the air. "Ready. Set. GO!" Bang! The race has begun.

The four participants charge down the slippery marked path heading West. Running feet sink into the mud to the ankles with every step and send mud
flying in all directions. Every runner gets his or her share of muddiness. There are only some slight turns along the marked trail, for the most part
the poles lead straight towards the reeds in the distance. So far the group is staying fairly close together until it meets an obstacle. A large fallen dead tree is blocking the way to the next marker. There are no other trees in the area - neither fallen nor standing - so it appears to have been placed there deliberately. The trunk is about 1 meter in diameter and one could try to climb over holding on those branches. On one side there's also a crawlspace that should be large enough for people to get through underneath. Or, of course, one might simply run around the tree on either side - a detour that would lead at about 15m away from the marked path.

You have ~24 hours to make your choice (or it will be random):
A) Climb over
B) Crawl under
C) Run around

QSbender87

Postby QSbender87 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:41 am

Tiffany: climbs over to prevent getting super dirty early on in the race.

triclopse

Postby triclopse » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Arriving seconds later, Triclopse also climbs over the tree, selecting a spot just to the right of Tiffany.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Alright. I have just rolled the dice in the chat. Compiling the result of zone 1...

Return to “Stories”