Memorable Exploration.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

Memorable Exploration.

Postby SilkyMud » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Hello mired members, I'm back!

I see I managed to shake up the forum a little bit haha. I'm flattered by the comments I've received and want to thank everyone who has took the time out to read my experience a few years ago. I didn't think I would make an impact at all but I guess you all proved me wrong, huh? I said I would post again soon, as I wanted to wait a bit before my next post but here it is. Another experience which happened that same year. Only this time, I had company with me and well...you'll see for yourself.

It was a few weeks later, around June. I forgot the date but it was a Wednesday afternoon which I was spending time with one of my close good friends. Her name is Stephanie, she’s Mexican and was 17 at the time (currently 20, going on 21). She swung by my place that morning as I had the house to myself as we just chilled, we both had plans to do later which wasn’t anything too interesting. We planned to run errands together, having to do the exact same thing so we figured why not do it together? We planned to take care of business at 1 o’clock but instead Steph wanted to walk around and see stuff around some the old neighborhoods.

She use to live in the same area close to me but her family moved sometime before we all went to high school, still in the same village but to a different house out further in the area, you all probably get what I’m saying. We walked and talked, going through a few of the old neighborhoods which were somewhat vacant now. Houses still sat but a handful to a majority didn’t have no one inside, just abandon. In one particular area, where the street was kind of short, five houses sat but only two were occupied. As we strolled on, Stephanie brought up how we all use to walk around and get into stuff. By that, we weren’t bad kids, just adventurous trying to see what else is around the village.

Close towards that small neighborhood as we followed down to the right on the forking curved street and continued straight until the next bend. We stopped as we saw this brush of trees and high grass. The two and us and a few more friends use to follow back through there on a small trail and come across this area of little natural vegetation (grass, trees) as it was mostly large dirt mounds behind and such behind a large fence which was the far end to a recycling facility. We all use to fool around back there plenty of times as people were allowed, there was sign that mentioned no trespassing but it was for on the opposite side of the fence which I guess where their property ended. As me and Steph made our way through the high grass which was in dire need of cutting and followed the dead trees. We came out to the area, looking the same just like it was years ago (we was in the 7th grade when we came across it).

Another idea we had in mind for that day was to match. Nothing too impressive or over the top, just dressed as if we was lounging about the house and stuff. We both wore t-shirts, lime green. Black leggings, the material picks up a shiny glare when in certain lighting and is slightly see through in the back but our shirt tails prevented any booty viewings. Nike slide sandals, both our pairs were black and lime green; Steph’s soles were completely black and the strap was lime green with the logo and name in black – mine had black soles but the inner were lime green, the straps were black with just the Nike logo in lime also. Coming up top, it was defiantly the same in appearance and nothing’s changed.

Down below, as the mound sloped as a partial hill before stopping into a small drop. Maybe four feet from the end of the sloping end, but nothing more. I noticed that the ground wasn’t as dry and dusty in appearance like the mound itself and the side portion that ran down like hills too but without a dropping end. The ground was saturated, moistened into mud but I didn’t know how well. I asked Stephanie if she remembered the time we all came through and played in the mud, nothing too much happened, just our shoes were FILTHY! She remembered but was somewhat in her own world and continued down the opposite side to be nosy.

I went down and tested out the mud, having somewhat devious thoughts in my head. However it wasn’t firm enough to sink in, just barely enough to get my slides soles covered. With that being a fail I headed back up and followed Stephanie who had went towards the far end of the area. Back in the grass which wasn’t so high, we walked until we came across a snaking stream which was the gap between there and the old junkyard a friend of the family use to own. There was still water there but not much like I remembered, water was caught up in puddles and nothing but mud trailed along with moss sitting up top in areas. I asked Stephanie if she was going to take a leap of fate across like back then, which was an obvious yes as when I asked she moved back.

She was going to make the attempt but stopped before her leap, a second guess. Moving back again I watched her French pedicure toes wiggle in her slides a bit as if she was preparing to grip them. She then made her move, but slowed up, no doubt a second guess by appearance. She came down the bank which proved I was right and tried to leap across but it wasn’t good enough, she had barely any momentum from her spring and wound up going into the center of the stream. I got a laugh out it as she plopped down in the black mud. Stephanie sunk a little more than ankle deep in the mess, which threw off a damp earthy smell, similar to how soil smells after being wet along with that scent after it rains.

Steph shrieked a bit in the mud which made me laugh again, I told her to just try to walk out. She began so, lifting her legs and moving them as they rose and came down. She moved forward a bit but wasn’t getting nowhere as her right leg sunk deeper in the mud. Stephanie was struggling by then as her legs would sink slowly, deeper into the mud, flailing her arms a bit as she kept squealing a bit. Seeing her caught up in such a mess was entertaining, she looked back at me. Embarrassed as hell, along with a crossed expression between fear and anger.

“The fuck? Don’t just stand there, help me!” Those word vividly are tattooed in my head from that day. So I lent a hand, or attempted too. I could have easily waltzed down on the bank and somehow pulled her out but I went into the mud. I didn’t take my sandals off, letting my feet slide then sink into the dark colored mud. Stephanie then gave me this worried look, as if she was saying “What are you thinking?!”

Though she didn’t say anything, I told her I was fine as I hadn’t sunk as much as she did until I got close up. I began to feel like legs plunge into the mud, passing through the light coating of moss up top and on down. The dampness passing through my leggings and onto my legs felt amazing as it seeped through. I was behind Stephanie, pulling on her upper leg as she continued to try and get out WITHOUT THE USE OF HER ARMS. I didn’t want to reach to high but she wanted out, chuckling but her nerves were on edge so I did just that. Though she slightly freaked from me reaching higher on her legs, she laughed but seemed uncomfortable.

I didn’t do it on purpose, trying to touch her baby maker but higher seemed better for leverage. Hearing the mud squelch and slurp, making the suction noises as her legs rose up and down, plunging in the mud. She then leaned forward, palms pressing the mud and tried to pull out from that positon. Her shirt rode up a bit as I could see panties a bit, due to the leggings she had on being a tad bit see through in the back. The color matched her shirt lol which I joked about. I wound up reaching down in the mud and pulling on her legs that was submerged from sight.

I even tried shoving from behind beforehand, pushing up her ass which she didn’t mind. Pulling on her legs below the surface helped more as along with her effortless wiggling, they soon plopped out and she managed to crawl her way out. She went up on the bank and TOTALLY forgot about me! Though I could have gotten myself out, the mud was deep but nothing compared to the previous incident that year. I acted as if I was struggling even more, looking desperate and helpless. My hands kept sinking through the mud as I would push them down to my forearms, getting dirtier and wiggling, hoping that I could at least go waist deep.

I bent my knees a bit and moved mud around and up towards me to make it seem like so. Stephanie finally remembered after catching a breather and came back towards me. She crawled then swung herself around, sitting about two feet away. Grabbed my muddy hands and pulled which was working a bit as I could feel myself slowly sliding up and forward. She stopped, getting on her knees and wrapped around me as if we were hugging and pulled again. Leaning back, she started to try to stand, sinking a bit in the muddy edge a little bit before the bank behind her.

Stephanie wouldn’t let me go either, trying to positon herself different while holding onto me as if I was a baby. She stayed somewhat in a sitting position, having her right leg out and the left bent having it in an Indian style position. It took a few minutes, constant pulling, leaning and scooting but the struggle paid off. As what was left of my legs that remained in the mud had submerged. Releasing me, I turned back and saw that our sandals had sat up top, filthy but a good thing they weren’t buried after losing them. I grabbed them and heard Stephanie shriek again, as I looked I saw her get up, she slipped and came down on her right knee in the mud before getting up on solid ground.

All of our struggling and turning over mud in spots revealed that there were earthworms taking residence in the mud. Though it was only a few seen, I hurried out of there myself! We both were a complete mess, mostly me but we were in the same boat. Luckily, the stream was a run off from the creek as we followed it towards a more familiar area and cleaned ourselves off as best as possible. It worked a bit, heading back to my place wet. My mom was there and seeing us, she asked what happened. We couldn’t share what happened, “Nothing, just got stuck in some mud, no big deal” or anything like that.

I said we went over a friend’s house and had a water fight. She believed it as we just had one a few days prior haha. She then left out as she had come home momentarily to drop off some groceries before heading back out. With that bullet dodged, we both then washed up (separately lol). I let Stephanie borrow some of my clothes, since things really didn’t go according to plan. But hey, it was all enjoyable and we both look back on it to this day and find it funny and pretty fun, minus the worms.

Well, that’s a wrap on this story. But there is a 3rd moment involving mud, myself, Stephanie and another good close friend of ours. Besides growing up together, me and Stephanie was also on our high school’s volleyball team together. Along with the third friend who will be mentioned in the next story. I don’t have too many old pictures of us together on my laptop, as my tower computer is what I mainly used and now that’s out of order. So, here's an old picture of Stephanie from back in those days haha (we grow up so fast :cry: and don't mind the cropping). Would have added a recent picture, but since I'm taking a trip back down nostalgia lane might as well show an old school pic. http://postimg.org/image/mdp34gnvj/
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Memorable Exploration.

Postby PM2K » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Sweet! :D Thanks again for another entertaining tale. Your lady friend is quite something too. ;)

fast76

Postby fast76 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:45 pm

cool
:D :D

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:44 am

PM2K wrote:Sweet! :D Thanks again for another entertaining tale. Your lady friend is quite something too. ;)

No, thank you for taking the time out to read! Oh, is she huh? I totally agree with you lol :P

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:10 pm

fast76 wrote:cool
:D :D

Thanks, hope you enjoyed reading.

Return to “Stories”