Captives of the Pirate Imperium

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 am

Disclaimer: Firstly, as this is my boldest story yet, I must duly stress that I do not adhere to any chauvinistic mindset at anytime in reality (against female or male) and that the following is mere fantasy. If there is any doubt of this, please refer to the previous sentence. Secondly, for those whose enjoyment of a story necessitates extensive plot and character development, I apologize preemptively for disappointing. Nothing but raw, self-indulgent fantasy from here on in. Enjoy.

Decades ago, the pirates of Lucasia were confined to their floating fortresses in the massive swamp-ocean. How the world came to look like this, no one can guess. Some say that the gods suddenly favored them, perhaps due to the myriad sins of my own people. I would favor that explanation, considering how fates shifted for them with no warning, as the histories tell it. Now, kingdom after kingdom, empire after empire, continent after continent has fallen to those who, less than a century prior, were mere illiterate barbarians with the minds and ambitions of animals. They are now the masters of the world, and I could have it no other way.

I confess that all of my knowledge has been gleaned over years of eavesdropping and pillow talk rather than from the polished and refined universities of my pre-enslaved people. I have never known freedom, but was born and bred exclusively for the function of bedmate for a wealthy pirate. My virginity was taken at the very hour of my flowering, an unforgettable experience with deflowered me of every innocence in a single night. Now, I can expect to wake in the chambers of my Master, a Captain of his own vessel, plush silks and furs across my body, his hard, bulky mass pressed against my skin. I have never worn clothes in my life, never had need to conceal myself from any passing man, or woman’s, lustful gaze, nor any need for a mere obstacle to the pleasure of my Master.

My nameless sisters come from all over. Several are bred slaves, like myself, while others came from the ivory towers of fallen principalities and empires all over. The ebony body against my back, who was once named Amber, was a young princess captured on the day she was to be crowned queen. She joined the masses of slaves brought into the swamp-ocean to be distributed as spoils among the pirates, the victors. Her body is lush, pleasantly rounded in breast and belly, with long, powerful legs. Of the countless sisters who have passed between us, we share a special bond, and have spend many a wonderful night between each other’s legs while our Master sated himself in a toned, defiant Amazon or an equally muscled, manly warrior. Our Master has no preference, but enjoys all facets of pleasure in life.

His ship, floating over the treacherous bogs of the swamp-ocean of Lucasia, is more a raft than any ocean-going cutter. It is a massive, mobile platform upon which countless yurts are built, varied in size and shape for their purposes. We could live on it indefinitely, supplied by greenhouses and cattle, sheltered from the elements, and entertained by countless, expendable slaves.

The practicality of the flat-bottomed construction of my Master’s ship becomes apparent as I exit our yurt, a luxurious affair floored in pillows and furs for a dozen reclining girls, and some strapping boys, slumbering after a long night’s activities. One of his lieutenants sat by the edge, her legs splayed, eagerly watching a tightly muscled slave crotch-deep in the lethal mire. He seemed to be following orders to keep his hands at his side and to watch her pleasure herself without coming even once. He whimpered, desperate to come. I knew that feeling, as did every one of my sisters. Anytime any of us sank could be our last. Master had complete control over our lives, and our deaths. It meant nothing if he preferred to watch us blow bubbles in the quicksand rather than extract us and ravish us at his leisure. The choice was all his, and no one would speak a word otherwise. It was unthinkable. Besides, all of us knew that Master was everything. If our drowning in thick, smelly mud was what it took to give him just one, faint smile for a few moments, then that was good enough for us.

Apparently I stared for just a moment too long. The lieutenant noticed me and bid me come closer, her expression sultry. I walked demurely towards her, sure to sway my curvaceous body for her pleasure. Perhaps that would give me a longer stay on solid raft rather than send me sucking down morass for eternity.

With two fingers, she gently pinched my cunt lips and pulled me down. “My slave has been a very bad boy. But he will make it up to me by struggling his way down so that I can see those beautiful muscles ripple while he sinks in the mire. Too bad I can’t see his rear cheeks from here. Oh well. I’ll just get another slave to sink looking outwards so I can watch a manly bottom bubble away for my pleasure. Oh, don’t worry. I’ll rescue this one. He just needs a reminder of who his Mistress is before he can earn the right to breathe swamp air again.”

The young man only whimpered. In his home kingdom, me might be considered a stud, a muscled workhorse ripe for breeding. Here, he was so much meat to be chewed and swallowed at leisure. His Mistress determined the value of his entire existence.

She positioned me, legs splayed, her own parallel to mine. “Lets us give my precious slave a show. I’m sure that you can use some satisfaction of your inherent slutness, slave, and my slave can use the sight of cunts rubbing to fill his balls.” She turned to him. “Remember, slave, because I don’t want to hear that you were not properly warned: if a single drop of cum emerges from that cock of yours, you can forget about ever touching solid ground or breathing air again.” With a shy look, he nodded, under obvious orders not to speak, smiling at the prospect of satisfying his Mistress. He would do anything for her, without discrimination, without question.

I watched the young man descend from crotch to toned belly, his navel and washboard ripples vanishing one by one in the thick, churning medium, loud, thick bubbles and gurgles accompanying our session like a tasteful string quartet. I pushed my dripping cunt against hers and soon enough we were rubbing furiously, fluid spurting between us, making us hot and slippery. I leaned over to kiss her, but she pushed me away. She wanted our bodies and touching lips visible to our guest as his well-developed pectorals reached the surface of the mud. I licked my lips as handsome nipples vanished, followed by mud filling in every chiseled angle up to his collarbone, then neck.

By that time, we were drenched in sweat and womanly fluids and ready to collapse. By then, he was hopeless, but that did not deter him. He trusted his Mistress implicitly, and held a loving gaze as his head tilted back.

“No.” She commanded, motherly, but without a hint of room for disobedience. “No holding out. Just let it take you. Feel it there just like it’s up your ass and around your balls and cock.”

He whimpered like a puppy again. Obediently, he held his head straight as the mud climbed his lips, then took his nose, causing his eyes to widen in combined anticipation and fear. He closed them at the last moment, the mire rising up over his eyelids, then rolling organically over his forehead, leaving just a tuft of hair on the otherwise featureless surface of the swamp.

We had not long to wait, idly touching our sensitive parts, until several bubbles burst, sending slurry in every direction. Eventually, the surface flattened again, just as plain and unassuming as it was before any human form settled into it.

“Well, enjoying the landscape of my slave, I see. I hope that you didn’t enjoy yourself too much.” My body flushed at that voice. Master stood behind us, enjoying my widened eyes at the surprise. He had not bothered with clothes, and who would in this environment? His gleaming body was the same rippling mountain that we all adored, his shaved, boyish face seemingly innocent, hiding all that wantonness and sadism that mad him such an irresistible Captain. “Because that will be you someday, slave. It is not a possibility. It is a fact, and it is my pleasure that you always remember it, and consider every breath you take and every step of you gorgeous feet on solid ground is all with my permission. Take one breath for granted, or a single moment without worshipping your Master, and you will breathe quagmire for all eternity.”

I gasped with the mix of fear and incapacitating arousal. Oh, yes, I would love to blow bubbles for my Master, but I so love life. Still young, with so much to look forward to. Please do not let me take my final pleasure so soon!

As a few other Masters prepared to extend a plank to sink a few excess slaves, a canoe laden with branches and leaves approached the starboard bow. Master went to greet them. I overheard enough of what they were saying, the muscled man and lithe woman, covered in brown mud and almost invisible within their foliage-laden transport.

“Captain, we are in luck. There is a raft just eight knots to the northwest. They appear to be shipwrecked survivors and speak our language. They did not see us, and have no idea that they are in pirate territory.”

He smiled devilishly. “Their defenses?”

“None, sir. Just two women, quite finely dressed, even avoided a single stain on their precious gowns. They have gold, sir. They are indeed rich and unaccustomed to hardship.”

“Then we had best greet them as befits a visitor to this land, before some horrible tragedy befalls them. We would not want to arrive too late, now, would we?”

Laughs went up at the unspoken implication. “All hands, prepare for an intercept course. You two guide us. We will send canoes to take them from all directions.”

“Is that quite necessary, Captain?”

“It is. I must not miss the look in their eyes as all escape routes are denied them all at once. They must see their doom approach for me to savor it. You men! Withdraw the planks. If your slaves disappoint, then send them downwards en route.

It seemed that some could not wait. A weeping young slave, barely a year a woman, who foolishly let out just a drop of her Master’s cum slip out of her folds between her fingers, was send rump-first into their mire. Her husband, weeping with her, was forced to watch, with his Master’s cock pistoning through his toned buttocks, his wife obey her Master to rub herself as she sank, helpless, into the depths, her form receding, her feet that last part of her to touch the Earth.

One of the more curious aspects of pirate culture is their apparent worship of liquid Earth in all forms. True, cultures inevitably evolve as products of their environment, and their religious traditions invariably reflect this, yet it fails to explain the fetishation of the quicksand phenomenon into a source of eros associated with both life and death. The very notion of sinking or drowning in mud drives a pirate wild with lust, and their own ranks are not immune to this. No pirate fears him or herself sinking permanently, and look forward to the day that their own ropes might fail and send them, alongside any whimpering slaves in their presence, prematurely to the domain of their Goddess, where they may enjoy drowning repeatedly and ravish all of their previously sunk slaves. Even captives often come to experience a certain intrigue with the nature of divine quicksand even as they fear it and desperately please their Masters to avoid that glubbing, glooping fate.

The mysterious propulsion of the Lucasian rafts enabled us to reach the targets in over an hour. By then, canoes had been dispatched to approach the intruders at two other angles. They would all come out at once: two canoes and an entire ship filled to the brim with murderous pirates. Brave or not, they would be very entertaining. Even the slaves chatted amongst themselves, laying imaginary wagers as to how the quarry would react to their inevitable doom.

Dense foliage masked our approach. Not a word was spoken. Slaves were hushed. We all knew the procedure. I sat at the bow, my sisters around me, our Master crouched like a tiger, muscles tense and flexing beneath his skin. His thick, sinewy arms showed their strength, and his curled legs accentuating his rounded, powerful buttocks. I stared silent and still as a cat as a clearing came into view.

It was a rickety raft, a poor excuse for a barrier between them and the sucking morass. Their decadent gowns hid their figures almost entirely, but for a peek at the luscious fruits beneath, jewels glimmering in the varied sunlight. Silk flowers surrounded their bodices, as if they were a pair of walking bouquets. The taller one had mocha-colored skin, a lush mane of black hair, and what seemed a nicely rounded figure; for certain this woman never wanted for a good meal. The second was considerably more slender, her bare arms hinting at her own strength, and seemed carved out of gold for her shiny skin and short, brown hair. However, that did not detract from her own sizeable feminine assets. They made a fine pair of specimens indeed.

It seemed a shame to condemn them to such a fate, yet there was nothing to be done. I am as incapable of defying my Master as a fish can avoid swimming, and they were doomed either way. Why not give their lives some value by making their end pleasurable for someone?

We were close enough to hear them. “How long do you think we’ll have to wait here?” The golden-skinned one seemed meeker than the taller.

“I’m not sure, sweetie. But don’t worry, every guard in the country will be out looking for us. I just hate the thought of getting a splotch of mud on this wonderful dress before they can get here and save us. It was custom-made for a small fortune!”

“I’m so scared. I don’t want to be here in the swamp, I really don’t! How will we ever find our way home?”

The taller woman looked down at her companion with adoring eyes. “Whatever happens, we’ll have each other.” Her companion smiled tenderly.

A silent signal was given. The reeds parted, and out came a full pirate raft, with dozens of muscle-bound men and women pointing spears and crossbows at them. The two women looked fearfully in our direction. They turned only to see two canoes full of pirates flank them and their last hopes of escape. As if a dingy raft could outrun pirates.

“Good afternoon, miladies.” Our Captain mocked in greeting, bowing refinely. “I can see that you are presented with some unfortunate difficulty in our grand, happy land of Lucasia.

At the name, they blanched. For sure, they now knew the full extent of the danger they were in. The shorter companion looked nervously at his mountainous form. “Oh, well, we were just passing through on a dirigible and happened to have some engine malfunction. We, of course, had no intention of trespassing, so-“

“Of course.” His voice was sickly sweet. “We would be quite honored to be of service. But that, of course, would necessitate some compensation, as you are, as you seem to understand so clearly, here against our wills.”

She swallowed nervously, while her taller companion, voice much more authoritative, spoke up. “And what, kind sir, might you suggest we pay with?”

He silently indicated. Whatever else could they pay with but all that they had.
The companion shuttered, but complied. “Alright, well, its only gold.”

“Wait, wait,” the tall one declared. “My good sir, I am sure that you can see that we are not worth the trouble of harassing. Might there be something we can deal with at a later time.”

“Indeed, there is. But at this time, the trade is nonnegotiable.” Spears extended, and the two women reluctantly complied. The taller one was slower, but the other seemed to know her place. A pile of fine, free jewelry on the floor of their raft, Master indicated with a spear just at her ample cleavage. “You must be joking.” Master’s evil smile said otherwise, as did his arm ready to thrust.

With that, magnificent gowns were shed to join the jewels, followed by corsets and silk underwear. As they stood, their naked bodies more glorious than I could have guessed, some spears picked out panties and brought them to salivating Masters, who sniffed them shamelessly and caused raucous laughter with their tease. The two women blushed all over, the smaller companion holding her friend for comfort.

“Very, very generous of you,” Master congratulated, shamelessly drinking in their forms. “Now, there is the issue of violating our divine swamp with that rickety craft of yours, which is made with wood from our very homeland, so I think it only fair that we graciously accept that gift as well.”

The two women went wide-eyes. I almost giggled. After a silence, Master made his voice ominous while keeping his amused expression. “Well, start sinking.”
The meek companion took only one look at the arsenal poised before her. “Well, alright. Didn’t have any plans for life anyway.”

“Wait, hold on.” Her companion grabbed her before her foot could touch the surface. “Good sir, I am sure that there is a less barbarous way of handling this situation. You can’t really expect us to just walk off into this…horrible morass and…and…” The thought seemed too terrible to contemplate.

“Why not? Look around. All of this life requires a great deal of sustenance in order to maintain its delicate balance. The trees and reeds here have not had a descent meal in weeks. Those wonderful tits and rolling buns, methinks, will make satisfactory fertilizer for our wonderful home.” His spear tip just grazed her rounded belly. “Well, with the drowning already. We have more important things to do, you know.” Crossbows cocked and swords were unsheathed.

The shorter one gulped. “With the drowning.” Her companion stopped her again as she made to step into the lethal ocean.

“Please, good sir. I might beseech you to reconsider. We are not here to cause you harm or spy or intrude. We merely wish to be home, safe and sound, in the absence of all this…very, very clingy mud.”

“Oh, I know all this. I know that you cannot and will not harm us.” His spear logged itself right before her feet. “So hop in and enjoy the journey.” Arrows and knives flew, driving them to the edge of the raft and making a razor-edged fence around them. They struggled to keep their balance and looked with apprehension as more arrows were loaded. Cocks were being stroked and cunts rubbed.

“Alright, alright. No need for violence.” The defiant one retained her regal composure, but looked out into the endless expanse of mire and, holding her companion lovingly. “With the drowning.” Their magnificent breast squished in their embrace as they took their last dry steps.

Murmurs and obnoxious whoops and whistles were raised as the duo squished into the sticky mire, walking a few paces before movement became impossible. Master gave the order to close in on them for a better view and to sink their raft. The two women struggled to pull their delicate feet out of the clinging morass. They gave small, feminine yelps and squeaks as they strained, muscles tensing, rolls of gorgeous fat on their bottoms and breasts rippling deliciously. They were so beautiful: two lovely noblewomen, one soft and femininely rounded, the other muscled and athletic, descending together into the deadly mire, slowly, oh so slowly, never to breathe anything but quicksand ever again.

We were so close that we could touch them, knee-deep in the undulating, gurgling quagmire. They had given up and looked frantically around for an escape. It slowly dawned on them that they were doomed. Master kneeled before their forms, his gigantic, veiny cock like a mast before him. The mire continued to steadily climb their forms.

“Oh, honey, sweetie. I don’t think we can get out.”

“I know, love. It’ll be alright. Try not to struggle and we may have enough time.”

The shorter, muscled one looked in curiosity, only for her friend to kiss her passionately on her lovely lips. They looked deep into each other’s glistening eyes, knowing that their fate was sealed. Ignoring the jeers and teases around them, they hugged their bodies together, soft flesh merging beautifully. Hands groped massive breasts, kneading the gargantuan lobes and teasing small, tight nipples. As the mud climbed their powerful thighs, they let their fingers slide across their sensitive parts, lips dripping and nubs engorged.

They continued to descend, their audience concerned only with watching their reactions and joking at their expense. Some Masters took their slaves and began ravishing them, forcing them to watch the ongoing scene. Master pulled my hair until my breasts were pushed against his cock. I needed no further pressure, and was glad to still have a view of this erotic execution. The last of their thighs disappeared into the swamp, prompting them to keep their hands clear of the inescapable surface. When it touched their lips, the reaction was immediate.

“Oooooooohhhh, do you feel it darling? I think it’s…it’s…”

“Oh, yes. It definitely is.” Now they knew just how the Goddess appreciates our routine sacrifices. Two gifts given freely to her bottomless depths hardly goes unrewarded.

Their bodies ended at the v-shape of tone between their cunts and belly buttons. The shorter of the two bent over just enough to suckle her companion’s breasts, her face vanishing in her cleavage. They took turns, the mire slow enough to allow one to indulge before the inevitable glubbing.

“Tell you, what. I’ll make a deal now.” Heads turned all around. The tall women pulled herself away from a breast, trailing a string of saliva. Hope reentered their eyes. “I will pull you,” he indicated the tall, mocha-bodied one. “Out of the mire right now, no conditions. However, your friend will continue to sink unless you pledge the remainder of your life to become my body slave. It will be fun: scented bubble baths, decadent gourmet, sex with as many sisters as you please. You must also prove your body worthy of my cum right here and now. Fail at any of this, then she bubbles her way downwards.” Laughs went around. They knew the truth, but wanted too badly to see the outcome.

The shorter one looked at her companion worriedly, perhaps hoping against hope that her love might not be forced to become a pirates body for her sake. “Don’t worry, my love. I promise I will have you out of there soon.” Her friend whimpered, but smiled at the reassurance of a women she trusted implicitly. Master’s thigh-sized arms strained pulling her out of the mire. I think he is the only one capable of escaping from that depth.

So, she came aboard, black mud coating her legs and hips like a fawn’s lower half. Master kissed her furiously, forcing her hands to her sides, shamelessly rubbing himself over her, proving to her friend that she was his now and could do with her lover whatever he pleased. She sniffled a bit, watching her love violated so.

At his orders, our new sister had her hands tied behind her back and was forced onto her knees, watching her now waist-deep companion descend further into the bubbling mud, the smell of decay and moss wafting up. Without ceremony, Master plunged his entire length into her, ignoring her startled yelp to begin pistoning himself with no regard for her comfort or pleasure. She needed to know what she was on this raft, and who determined what her life was worth.

Tears came from her companion’s eyes, yet she began kneading her breasts to her friend’s rape, tweaking her nipples and rubbing inside her generous cleavage. Master took notice. “Put your hand into the mire, little cunt. Rub yourself to your hearts content.”

She gasped. “But, then, how will you get me out?”

“No one will get you out at all if either hand or arm is above the surface.” He grinned while he thrusted into the tall woman from behind. She grunted, obviously losing her composure over his gargantuan tool, her buttocks rippling with every violent slap, breasts swinging in every direction. It was little comfort, but I offered a kiss that was taken graciously, and touched her breasts gently, like a lover. She looked at me and smiled tenderly while she was ravished.

The other woman obeyed and plunged her arm into the mire, trapping her for good. She continued to knead her breasts with her remaining hand, which was dwarfed by the masses she worked so desperately. Her ecstasy indicated that she had found her treasure and was now letting the mud take her like her friend was being taken.

“Oh, baby. It’s inside me. I don’t know how but…oh, gods it feels incredible. Never have I-“ She cut herself off, not wanting to offend her love.

“It’s alright, honey. Describe it to me.”

“Well, it’s filling me up. Like having a big, manly cock stuff you silly, but it fills up every crack and crevice, leaving nothing out. It just stuffs itself in there and lets your pussy clench around it, drawing it in, out, in, out, in-oooohh, not just there. It’s in my bottom. Oh, this is so amazing! It filling, filling filling up, I can’t believe I can be filled this way!”

So, their bodies betrayed them. Despite their peril, the rescued one climaxed over and over on my Master’s manhood while the other let herself be violated by mud. Her breasts were now being consumed, pushing them upwards and cupping the two globes beautifully. Mud pushed into her ample cleavage, bubbling through while her nipples were toyed with by the rising surface. It flooded over her cleavage, leaving two rounded islands in front of her. Those, too, gradually sank with a small bloop as the mud climbed her shoulders.

“Isn’t she beautiful, sinking like that?” Master asked his victim. “Just going, going, then, plup, gone.”

She looked back to Master, his cock still buried in her. “Oh, please, wont you get her out now? We’ve all done everything you wanted. Please, I…” She trailed off, sniffling delicately, emotion overwhelming her. “I was going to propose to her. We were going to live in a grand tower and live like princesses for the rest of our lives. Nothing to worry about except loving each other.” She turned to her vanishing companion to see the mud flood over her toned shoulders. “My gorgeous, lovely angel. Will you take my hand and be by my side for now and evermore?”

The sinking girl looked up with shock and adoration. Perhaps her friend had been ready to propose with a jewel now among the loot just before misfortune befell them. Now, she watched her friend impaled on a pirate cock as lethal mud climbed her collarbone and surrounded her neck, and all of the happiness that she could have had slipped right by her. She had to make the last few moments count.

“Oh, my love. It would be my honor.” The two women smiled in love. The mounted one leaned over and kissed her future wife, their tongues dancing while Master continued pounding selfishly, unconcerned. When they broke off, she was chin-deep, her head tilting slightly back as morass flowed up her skin.

“Please, please help her. For pity’s sake don’t let my love go under!”

“In good, time, my little slave. All in good time. Let’s not be impatient.”

“It’s alright.” Her sinking wife smiled as the mud barely touched her lips. “My hands are kneading my cunt and rubbing my clit. Think about that, and the mud raping my cunt and bottom. I’ll be cumming all the way dommmppl pluplup blub glup.”

She struggled to get her mouth just over the mire. “I love y-bluglupblugblug gloop plup plop…”

“My love,” her surviving friend whimpered. Master pushed her close enough so she could get a good view. Her friend looked up with the same adoration, combined with the ecstasy of untold orgasmic fulfillment. She stroked her lungs with air before her nose went under, tears falling from her pleasure-stricken eyes. Oh, how it must feel down there, to be ravished in every hole and massaged all over while you descend to your grave. She must have taken comfort in knowing that her friend would survive, even as a puppet for countless sexual invasions for the rest of her life.

With her last sight of the woman who could have been her wife, her eyes closed and were enveloped in thick muck. Her forehead followed shortly, then she was just a tuft of brown hair on the churning surface which gathered in a little swirl and vanished. We could tell that she was having fun down there, lasting quite a bit after her hair vanished. Finally, the churning reached a crescendo, accompanied by a fountain of bubbles splashing in every direction.

“Noooooooooooo!” our new sister cried as the gurgles drove Master to new heights of pleasure, emptying himself into her tight tunnel. Then, the bubbles slowed and stopped, and applause went around for the good show.

“Alright, I’m finished. Let’s get your friend.” He slapped her rounded bottom. Her cunt dripped with combined juices, even as she sobbed for her drowned friend. “Oh, dear, it seems that we’re too late. Such a shame. At least the swamp will do well with all that new fertilizer.” He drew a knife and cut her bonds.” But, I do feel so very bad for having separated a very loving couple this way. Let’s make that right, shall we.” With that, he grabbed her and pushed her bodily into the mire, just above where her friend blew her own bubbles. With a gasp, she looked around, barely cognizant in the shock of her new situation. She was on all fours, bottom raised high, both legs and arms locked into the mire’s silkily strong embrace.

“You promised! Please, I don’t want to die in the quicksand! Please, help me. I beg you.”

“Oh, you will beg. And you will do whatever I say whether I save you life or not. In fact, I have decided that you will now drown in the morass with absolutely no hope of escape. And while you do that…” He hopped overboard, struggling to sink himself to his thighs. “I think that you will let me take the very last innocence that you have so that you can drown with the knowledge that not an ounce of virginity is left in you.”

She sobbed as he began smearing bubbling mud over her tight, unviolated pucker. “Oh, please, not there.” Her pleas weakened as she realized the hopelessness of her situation.

“Oh, don’t worry. I am not without a heart. Indeed, I am a very generous man. Slave!” He motioned to me. “Provide our departing guest with a wet cunt to nurse her on her long, filthy odyssey.”

I smiled silently and made my way over to her head. Master pushed himself in and hilted, large as he was. Her gasps of surprise and unwanted pleasure were music to my ears. I had much experience in keeping myself above-mire for a time, and it helped me stay afloat as I kneeled before her and presented myself. She eyed my cunt, which, I might add, I work hard to keep magnificent for whichever man or woman choses to rape me next, while her breasts pushed up against the thick surface, rounding them out very nicely. Her body flushed with arousal, gasping with pleasure, and eyes weeping in embarrassment at the wanton eyes all around her, she gave in and began worshiping my tunnel as the mud claimed my forelegs and feet.

Master was descending with me, humping freely and circling his hips to move himself around in her. Her cries of ecstasy were muffled against my dripping sex, and I had to keep myself from squirting right there and then. Slowly we descended, the mud climbing up her waist, leaving her just a rounded bottom and vanishing bust. She licked more desperately, doing exactly what Master predicted she would. Her tongue pushed its way deep into my tunnel, pushing her lips furiously against mine, trying to taste more of me, deeper, deeper! Then the mud interrupted us and she looked up at me with sad eyes. My cunt vanished into the goo, deadly slime taking the place of her tongue. While I have been raped by the holy muds plenty of times, nothing compares to the dedicated tongue of a good woman.

“Well, slave, what are you waiting for?” She looked over her descending shoulders at Master, who was humping her bottom into the mire, leaving just her head. “Get in there and make her squirt before your air runs out.” She whimpered, but she prepared to obey. He added, sharply: “And don’t bother taking a deep breath, or any breath at all. What good can it really do you?”

Chuckles and jeers accompanied his words as she turned to me, looked in my eyes sadly one last time, then, obeying Master, shoved her face into the mire. It looked so beautiful, closing around her, no last breath, as she found my cunt again.

There were no words. She kept her tongue busy while Master sank to his chiseled chest, continually thrusting. When his nipples disappeared, that was it. Bubbles rippled against my cunt, and I gushed my pleasure deep into the quicksand. The struggle sent me to my breasts, and I must have cum once, twice, three times? More? When I came too, I was neck-deep and she had slipped from between my legs. Master was being hauled up by his muscular boys.

“Master?”

“Sorry slave. But we simply can’t get to you. That, and I have wanted to watch you drown for some time. I wish you a comfortable voyage, my delightful slut whore slave.”

And so that was my farewell as I was disposed of, and so casually too. But, that was my life. All that was left was to try and orgasm a few more times before I drowned. The mud climbed over my head, and I realized that I had time for more than one orgasm. In fact, for more then three!

Waking up, I found the thereafter to look very much like a medical yurt. My body was being cleaned, feeling the water pumped in to drain my cunt and bottom of ravishing quicksand. Somehow, it made me feel a bit empty.

Master walked in. “Well, slave. How are you feeling?”

I looked at him with appropriate submissiveness, despite my shock at not having drowned. “Quite well, Master. May I serve you?”

“Not quite yet, you still need to recover. In the meantime, I was wondering if you wished to say goodbye.” I looked at him inquiringly. “You see, your favorite sister was so distraught to watch you sink to your imminent doom, but I did ignore her pleas, for her distressed state aroused me so. However, she valued enough to make a deal. It is not a tolerable state of affairs for my crew and myself to be denied a submergence when one it imminent.”

My eyes widened as his meaning reached me. Unthinkingly, I rushed pass him out of the tent, ignoring the protests from the medics or my overtaxed body. Sure enough, I saw her descending, but my spirits fell. All that was left where her waist and legs, both kicking furiously in the air. I all but collapsed, walking crookedly over to her vanishing form. She was panicked, her feet flailing in every direction, those wonderful feet that rested against mine so often as we bathed in Master’s luxurious baths.

She was going without me, and I had no chance to wish her farewell. Through my tears, I realized what I had left to do. Avoiding the crushing kicks, a grasped her thighs, caressing them gently, and gave her a soft kiss of devoted love on her lower lips. She stopped immediately and I resumed, brushing my lips against hers in the utmost affection. The mud began slopping around her buttocks and eventually overwhelmed them. I continued trailing kisses over her legs and then her feet. Just before those vanished, they seemed to reciprocate, curling around my hands. I grasped them firmly, letting her know that she was not alone.

Then, the mud flowed over them and they were gone forever, along with my beloved sister.

“Well, we can’t be distracted by every little thing. She was a good body, but I’ll get five more to replace her and we’ll all forget she ever existed in an hour.” With that, Master shouted orders to be underway. The surface flattened, leaving no sign that three slaves had sunk there, never to emerge again. I reposed, knowing only that no matter what, my sister went out as the slave that she was, and that I would too, someday.

sinkwithme

Re: Captives of the Pirate Imperium

Postby sinkwithme » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 am

One word: SPECTACULAR!! I hope to read "further adventures" of the Pirate Imperium!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Pirates know how to get the job done... :) Great story.

Ace

Postby Ace » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:13 am

I would also love to see a sequel to this. Really dig the world you've built. Maybe more femdom next time possibly?

Great read though.

Return to “Stories”