Camilla and Azura in the swamp

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 am

A new story by me! Here's links to pictures of the main stars of this show:
Camilla: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Embl ... -543247871
Azura: http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/upload ... -Fates.jpg

Enjoy!

A Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

"Urrrrrgh..."
Consciousness came back with a price.
Princess Camilla of Nohr, second in line to the throne, slowly picked herself up off the ground, her head throbbing. Sweeping her long, light-purple hair from her face, she looked around, realizing she was in a swamp somewhere. As the pain from her headache began to recede, she recalled what had happened...
She had been flying over the battlefield on her wyvern, picking off enemy soldiers with magic, occasionally swooping down and surprising an unfortunate fool by burying her axe in their skull. But then, an enemy archer managed to get a lucky hit on the wing of her mount, causing them to spiral out of control...
(My wyvern!) Getting to her feet, Camilla looked behind her, seeing her mount sprawled out on the ground, a hole in the tree cover revealing where they had crashed down. Kneeling beside the creature, she saw the grass moving by its open jaws, indicating it was still alive- it had simply been knocked out from the impact. Camilla breathed a sigh of relief at this. (Thank goodness…)
A sudden rustling in the woods caught her attention. Standing up, she realized she was effectively defenseless- her axe and her tome were nowhere in sight, making her feel almost figuratively naked. (What do I do…?)
Sure enough, her fears were confirmed when a large bandit emerged into the clearing, a broad axe resting on his shoulder. “We-ell, what ‘ave we ‘ere? A lovely young lass, and a noble, if I’m not mistaken…” Camilla took a defensive stance. She might be able to outrun the bandit, but she didn’t want to leave her beloved wyvern behind…
“Wait a sec…” The bandit squinted his eyes briefly. “Ain’t you Princess Camilla?”
“I am…” She gritted her teeth. “And that’s *my* axe you’re holding…”
“That right? Ya want want it back then?” The bandit brought the axe down in front of him, causing the princess to jump back. He swung again, horizontally, Camilla stepping further back to evade…
Only to abruptly lose her footing as the ground suddenly gave way, and fall on her rear, with a *spludge!* Her hands instantly sunk in past her wrists, her eyes going wide with horror as her bottom half sank beneath the soggy ground…
(Quicksand!!) Camilla attempted to right herself, pointing her feet down, trying to find purchase as the weight of her battle armor dragged her deeper into the mire… Thankfully, she did indeed hit a solid bottom, but by that time she was sunk to her ample bosom, the mud lapping slightly between her breasts, her arms sunk in past the elbows… She suddenly became aware of the bandit’s roaring laughter.
“Bwahahaha! Works every time! See, that’s th’problem with you noble folk… you got all these fancy battle styles, but they ain’t worth crap if ya don’t know the lay of th’land… like me.”
(He tricked me!) Camilla fumed. (He knew there was quicksand behind me! Damn him!) “I bet you’re just *loving* the show I’m putting on here…”
“Damn straight,” the bandit grinned. “But hey, I’m a fair man. I’d be willing’ to pull ya outta there… for a price….” He licked his lips, making it plainly obvious just *what* he wanted from her…
Camilla gathered the saliva in her mouth, before forcefully spitting at him. “I would rather smother myself in this mire before submitting myself to you, ruffian!”
The bandit frowned. “Well, fine then, I’ll just put you outta your misery then…” He raised the axe high over his head… Camilla closed her eyes tightly, bracing herself for the end…
*splutch!* “Gurk-!” Her eyes shot back open, seeing the bandit now had the business end of a spear sticking through his chest. The ruffian looked down in disbelief, the axe falling from hands. “Oh… fu-*gurgle*…” He jerked as death overtook him, falling to his side as the spear extracted from his chest, revealing…
“Azura?!” Camilla gasped in surprise. Of all the people she expected to come to her rescue, the stoic dancer with sky-blue hair wasn’t exactly high on the list.
“Lady Camilla, are you alright?” she inquired, even as she nonchalantly wiped the blood off her spear on the grass.
“Fine, other than being hopelessly mired in quicksand,” Camilla replied. “But what are you doing all the way out here?”
“Corrin saw you go down, so he sent me to make sure you were all right,” Azura explained. “He would have gone himself, but he felt he was still needed on the front lines…”
“Is.. is the battle going badly…?” the princess inquired worryingly.
“From what I saw, it could go either way,” Azura replied, before turning her spear around and offering the blunt end to Camilla. “Here, grab on, I’ll pull you out…” She watched as Camilla’s face strained with exertion, despite seemingly not moving. “What’s wrong?”
“Nnnngh… the mire sucks on my arms!” the warrior princess grunted. “I can’t get them out!” She gritted her teeth and jerked upward a few times, to no avail. “Impossible… How could a simple mud pit have such a grip…?!” Seeing Camilla’s breasts slap slightly on the surface of the muck as she struggled made Azura somewhat glad she’d been the one sent, and not a man…
“Here,” she grunted, carefully placing one foot into the mire as she stretched out further. “Maybe I can use my spear as a lever to get your arm up….” She managed to hook the end of her spear under Camilla’s armpit.
“Be careful!” the trapped woman gasped. “I don’t need you joining me in here…!” She shifted her position, to try and help get the spear in the best position to get her arm up and out. The princess felt it push up on her arm, but not with nearly enough force. “It’s no use, you don’t have enough leverage…”
Azura gritted her teeth as she leaned a little farther forward to try and increase the force… but then it happened- she lost her balance. The dancer squealed as she stumbled forward, dropping her spear, instinctively thrusting her arms in front of her to break her fall, only for them to be buried up to the elbows in soft mud. She looked behind her in disbelief, seeing only her buttocks still above the surface.
“No no no…!” Panic seized her as she tried to yank her arms free, to no avail, only causing her rear end to disappear beneath the surface… soon, she was as deeply mired as Camilla, standing straight up, her feet touching solid bottom, but with her arms firmly stuck at her sides. She craned her head to look at her trapped companion, who had a look of disbelief and resignation.
“I told you to be careful…” Camilla lamented with a tone of despair in her voice.
Azura managed to twist and turn herself to face the princess, shivering slightly from the soft caress of the muck. “I’m so sorry, Lady Camilla… I’ve failed you… Now we’re both stuck, with no hope of escape…”
“I wouldn’t say *no* hope…” Camilla turned her head towards her fallen wyvern. “If this sleeping beauty ever wakes up, I can probably order him to fish us out with his tail or something.”
Azura bit her lip in contemplation. “I don’t know… he can probably reach you, but I’m further out…” She tugged again at her trapped limbs, watching the mire shake slightly in front of her with her efforts.
“Yes, well, if the Nohrian Army prevails in battle- which I’m sure they will, even without us- they’ll probably send a search party to find us… Maybe even Corrin himself will come looking. We just need to be patient.” She smiled reassuringly at the dancer. “I have faith in my little brother.”
Azura couldn’t help but smile back. “Yes, of course you’re right, Lady Camilla… We shouldn’t despair so quickly. Corrin will come for us, I’m certain.”
Camilla chuckled. “Yes, you’ve certainly got designs on him, haven’t you?”
Azura blinked. “Designs? I… I know not of what you speak.”
“Oh come now,” the warrior princess smirked. “You almost never leave his side, on or off the battlefield, and he seems to be the only one who can make you smile on a regular basis…”
The blue-haired dancer’s eyes went wide in comprehension, before vigorously shaking her head. “N-no, it’s not like that! It’s just… He seems like the only one I know I can trust fully. He won’t ever abuse me or betray me… I can feel it in my heart.”
“And yet, you blush…” Camilla teased.
“Y-you started it, with your insinuations!” Azura shouted back. “Oooh, if only I could free my arms, I’d throw mud at you right now…”
Camilla laughed aloud at this. “Please, it’s not like you could get me much dirtier than I already am. Besides… You are one of the few I wouldn’t mind being in a relationship with my brother… because I know you would never stomp his heart into pieces, unlike some women I’ve met…”
“Our relationship is purely platonic!” Azura firmly asserted. “Unlike you- you seem awfully possessive of Corrin, as you’ve just all but admitted…!”
The purple-haired princess shrugged, sending ripples across the surface of the mire. “So I’m a little protective, sue me… He has filled out quite a bit lately, I’ll admit, but I’m sure I’m far from the first girl to have noticed…”
“And now you’re the one blushing,” Azura pointed out.
Camilla chuckled. “Oh, that’s not because I’m thinking of Corrin… it’s this quicksand… it’s flowing into every nook and cranny it can find on my body, every chink in my armor- almost like a jealous lover…” She shivered slightly, moaning… “Can you not feel it as well?”
The dancer felt her face heating up again, as she glanced down at her bosom, seeing her nipples, rock hard from the sensation of the quicksand sucking and lapping at them… “Ah…” She took a deep breath, to try and clear her head… “You can’t be serious…”
Camilla pointed out, “Well, it’s not like there’s anything else we can do… Might as well just ‘settle in’ and enjoy the ride…” She began to shift her body back and forth, to maximize the gritty feel of the mud on her body. “Mmmmm…”
Azura quivered in spite of herself. She slowly clenched her hands into fists beneath the quagmire, feeling it squish around her fingers… (I guess she’s got a point… might as well just enjoy ourselves for the time being…) She started to rock back and forth in her entrapment, which had the interesting side effect of causing the quicksand to briefly consume her bosom, before slowly flowing away again… “Ooooh…”
The two trapped women continued to squirm and shift in the quicksand, gasping and moaning at the sensations they were experiencing, like nothing they had ever felt before… Occasionally they would look at each other, before giggling as if sharing some secret, unspoken joke…
Azura was bucking and writhing quite intensely against the mud now, stars flashing in front of her eyes as her pleasure rose to greater and greater heights… then, it happened.
“Oooooohhhh GOOOOOODDSSS!!” She screamed as her orgasm slammed into her like Camilla’s wyvern, throwing her head back as wave after wave of incalculable ecstasy crashed through her quaking body, the quicksand being the only thing holding her body aloft as she totally lost control…
Seeing the dancer succumb to climax caused Camilla to go over the edge as well. Unlike Azura, she didn’t scream aloud, but simply gasped deeply as she threw her head back from the overwhelming sensation… She focused on the mud’s gentle suction on her large breasts as she rode her orgasm into sweet oblivion…
“Yes… Oh, *yes*… Ohhh…”

Camilla slowly became aware of something licking her face as consciousness returned… She was still firmly mired in the quicksand, but as she roused, she looked to her right… It was her wyvern, having finally awakened after its crash landing.
“Oh… hello there, my pet.” She gave the large winged lizard a kiss on the snout. “Did Azura’s screaming wake you?”
“Mmmmnnnggghhh…” Apparently, hearing her name was enough to wake the dancer from her own lethargy. “L…Lady Camilla? Ugh, my neck’s sore… Ow…”
“Hmm, mine too,” muttered the princess she rolled her head around to loosen up her neck muscles. “Seriously, though… you screamed loud enough to wake the dead.”
“I did not,” Azura grunted in response, “lest that dead ruffian rise up again…”
The princess chuckled at that comeback. “Touché…” She turned back to her mount. “So, then, my loyal wyvern, could you kindly turn yourself around?” The wyvern looked confused for a moment, but did as ordered… Camilla had to duck her head to avoid her wyvern’s tail smacking her in the face. “Whoop-! *ahem* OK then… now, if you could wrap your tail around me, below my chest… Yes, like that… now, walk forward.”
As strong as the quicksand’s suction was, it proved to be no match for the wyvern’s strength, as Camilla was slowly but surely pulled free of her entrapment, with loud sucking sounds from the resisting mud. “Good boy…!” Soon enough, she was back on solid ground. “OK, you can let go now…” The dragon complied, allowing Camilla to crawl over and retrieve her axe.
“Good for you, Lady Camilla,” Azura nodded. “But as I said before, I’m too far out for your mount to reach me…”
Camilla bit her lip as she considered her options. “You’d think you having such a massive climax would loosen up that muck somewhat… See if you can pull out your arms now…”
“You forget, that ‘massive climax’ left me somewhat exhausted…” the dancer muttered, even as she attempted once more to extract her arms from the quicksand. “Ugh, it’s no good… just as stuck as before…” She heaved out a sigh of frustration. Camilla sighed as well, stretching her stiff limbs now that she was free, trying to force her tired brain into motion… Seeing the rather… provocative poses Camilla was making as she stretched this way and that once again made Azura glad it wasn’t a man sent after the princess…
Suddenly, Camilla’s wyvern jerked its head up, looking out into the woods, sniffing the air slightly… “What is it, boy?” Camilla inquired. “Someone’s coming?”
“Let’s hope it’s not another bandit…” Azura worried.
The warrior princess shook her head at this. “No, if it were someone unfamiliar, he’d be growling right now… it’s either another wyvern- highly unlikely- or somebody we know…”
“…Azura…? Camilla? Where are you?!” A distant male voice echoed. The two women exchanged a glance- they both knew that voice…
“Told you he would come,” Camilla smirked triumphantly. “Over here!!” she shouted.
“Camilla? Camilla!” The voice replied, becoming clearer… Soon enough, the foliage parted, revealing a young man with unkempt off-white hair, red eyes, and tapered ears, clad in white-and-black battle armor, with a blue cape. “Ah, *there* you are, sister…”
“Corrin!” cried Azura with an undertone of relief… The man turned and saw the dancer sunk up to her bosom in moist earth, his eyes going wide in either disbelief or fear.
“Azura! Oh, gods!” He attempted to run to her, only to nearly be tripped up by Camilla’s outstretched arm…
“Don’t be stupid, brother, unless you want to join her in there… I only got out myself thanks to my loyal steed here…” She tilted her head towards her wyvern. “Just calm down, she’s not going anywhere…” She then started explaining what had happened, conveniently leaving out the part where the two girls had ‘enjoyed’ themselves…
Corrin nodded in acknowledgement. “I see… so that’s what happened.” He turned to Azura. “It seems I made the right choice in sending you to find Camilla… Thank you for saving her life.”
“I did what I had to,” Azura responded. She tugged again at her stuck arms. “If only I hadn’t made such a stupid mistake…”
“Well, there’ll be plenty of time to berate yourself later,” Corrin said. “After we routed the enemy, I realized you hadn’t returned yet, so I came looking…”
“I knew we’d win,” the princess smirked. “We always do when you’re on the battlefield, it seems…”
“Yes, though I hate to lose any allies in battle, especially family, or close friends…”
“Oh, so Azura’s just a ‘close friend’?” Camilla teased.
“L-Lady Camilla…!” Azura protested, going red again.
Corrin just shrugged- he was used to his adoptive sister’s banter. “At any rate, I think I have an idea on how to rescue Azura…” He pulled out a familiar-looking dragonstone.
Azura gasped. “Corrin… y-you’re going to use… that?” she said, unable to hide the fear in her voice…
“Don’t worry, Azura,” he reassured her. “I’ve been practicing, I’m pretty sure I can control it now…” He turned to Camilla. “If you could step back, sister…” She obeyed, standing close to her wyvern, in case he freaked out… Corrin then took a deep breath, the dragonstone beginning to glow… In a flash of light, he transformed into a majestic dragon, at least twice his original height. The wyvern reared up in surprise, only the gentle stroking of its neck by its master stopping it from attacking. The dragon flapped its wings, taking to the air, hovering over to where Azura has mired. She shivered with fear, remembering the first time Corrin had transformed, his clawed hand closing around her throat, pinning her to the floor...
This time, however, the dragon hooked its hands under Azura's armpits, grasping her firmly around her ribcage, before beating its wings faster, pulling up. Once again, the suction of the quicksand proved no match for a dragon's might, as the dancer was easily pulled free of the muddy trap. The dragon then turned and flew back to solid ground, gently setting Azura down on terra firma, before landing himself. In another flash of light, the dragon reverted to Corrin, who fell to one knee, panting slightly.
Camilla was at his side in an instant. "Corrin, are you OK, little brother?"
"Yeah," he gasped out. "I find it's easier to control myself if I focus on a single goal before I transform. Usually, it's 'destroy the enemy in front of me', but this time..."
“‘Save your girlfriend from the quicksand’?” Camilla teased, causing both her compatriots to blush.
“I’ve told you, it’s not like that!!” Corrin and Azura yelled in almost perfect sync, before looking at each other in shock, and blushing even deeper.
The warrior princess couldn’t help but laugh at the pair. (All things considered, this hasn’t been such a bad day after all, despite my humiliating fall in battle,) she thought to herself… (And now, perhaps I've found a new way to 'relax' after a tough battle...)

~*Fin*~

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Camilla and Azura in the swamp

Postby PM2K » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:18 am

That was fun. :)

Return to “Stories”