Double the Fun!

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

Double the Fun!

Postby SilkyMud » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:50 am

It was back in June of this year. I managed to find some time out to head out towards the walking trail located by my house which I’ve mentioned before. On that particular day I headed out on the path which is path of an entrance way for vehicles though there hasn’t been any to roll through as of late. I think it was earlier this year they repaved the surface leading into the trail for vehicles as a black top. Following back towards there the path comes across a section which you can say acts like a bridge. Though there aren’t any side supports like an actual bridge, it cuts across an intersecting stream of water below which leads back towards the fishing lake but it doesn’t flow from it directly, the stream is like a run off coming from a small viaduct looking section.

I checked down off the bridge which you can acts like a small viaduct as well as the drop is at least ten feet or a foot or two more. I went down on the sloping hills to the bank, you can see water caught in crevice like surface of the mud. I took a large stick to see whether or not it was just a muddy surface with water beneath but it turns out in that particular area it was nothing but mud. To say, a mixture as further back it was mud floating upon the surface but water beneath and going back nothing but water. With that in mind I would come back another time to check things out more vividly. I planned to get myself prepared like my first experience, having the necessities for when I’m through having fun but also I wanted to pit someone in that very situation along with myself.

Thanks to being such a bad influence on certain people I know lol, I managed to convince a friend to take part in this muddy adventure. Her name is Alexandra, she’s 18, one of those friends who’s the youngest of everyone but their age doesn’t mean a thing (on a funny note, some people believe we’re related…I don’t see how lol). Besides, one thing about Alexandra is that she’s gutsy and bold. Besides speaking her mind, she’s down to try anything for the experience. When I told her about playing in mud, I tried to come off as if it was a first time thing and something I wanted to do. Just slowing laying it on her and apparently she shared the same enthusiasms which surprised me.

A picture of Alexandra. I colored out the name of the high school on the shirt for privacy reasons - you never know (same for how I don't mention last names). http://postimg.org/image/rhwfmingl/

In the same boat, a few years back she came across a mud-quicksand video on YouTube just snooping about it one night. She said it looked interesting and checked more into the trend and it stuck with her since then. We talked a bit about the liking for mud and I admitted that I have gotten myself into a sticky situation before and she admitted she was jealous lol. Joking about if she was to get herself in such a mess and her mom found out it’d be a whole different mess of its own but now that she’s 18 she was willing to do so even more. It was understandable having that precautionary feel and I asked her if she was truly willing to after mentioning a spot (she lives right across the street). She said yes and so I told her let’s do it in the morning or afternoon and it was a deal.

I even instructed Alexandra on what to wear, for two reasons. One, because I came up with the idea from inspiration of mud and quicksand videos I’ve seen. Two, from a slight perverted stand point which she pointed out but didn’t mind at all. That next day came and I shot by her house that morning around 10 o’clock, her mom was gone and so was everyone else as she has two older brothers and another two beneath her. Everyone was out doing their own thing so she had a window for this muddy scheme of ours. I tried to have a matching appeal going for us, though it wound up being some slight resemblance.

Alexandra wore a cropped tank top. Vertical stripes ran across it being white and sheer gray. High waist black faux leather leggings which were tight, form hugging her lower half. Black patent leather flop flops, a size 7 and her toes were painted white. I wore tank top that was white with gray horizontal stripes, black faux leather leggings identical to Alexandra but mine has a silver zip front while hers is gold and my patent leather flip flops. My toes were painted a dark blue to mention.
With both our backpacks ready with at least two towels, spare clothes and soap we headed on down to the spot. Coming down the bending path, the ground had small rut like grooves coming through them and heading back further the dry dirt moistened into mud. It still had somewhat of a dry complex, if you all get what I mean. I watched Alexandra take the lead, the first few steps they pushed prints into the ground as it seemed completely dry but with some give. Then her sandals began to stick as her feet began to arch as they rose pulling up against the thong straps and soon mud began to coat her toes, the side of her feet and soles. Alexandra face lit up with a smile, I asked how was it and she looked back at me, I swear she was blushing as she was enjoying herself; she even dropped to her knees up the path in the mud as it started to show more moisture than the previous spot, wiping it on her legs briefly as she let out a sound which I don't know whether was a moan of excitement or sexual excitement (if that makes sense).

I tracked behind her and feel the same beneath my feet as well. Beneath the top layer was mud, though it wasn’t anything thick, soupy and not too slippery it felt like play-doh but squishier haha. Hope I’m note confusing anyone out there reading. We made our way down the right side as it was closer, the time before I was on the opposite bank. We were also closer to the bridge as well. Alexandra slowly stepped from the grassy edge to the muddy surface which ran some inches before the water.
She switched as she moved, her leather leggings having a nice glare from the sunlight and a few creases in them as they flexed while being so tight on her. No doubt about it, she has a nice ass to boot which I couldn’t help but to watch and mention, poking fun but complimenting her. My perverted idea was for her to go without any panties and she agreed, not finding it weird or anything but said I had to go commando as well. Alexandra managed to remove the inner lining of the leggings which was a cloth material so she could feel the leather on her skin as if she was wearing them inside out. She waded out maybe five feet, the mud licked away above her ankles by a few inches and as she continued she suddenly dropped a bit to her right as I could hear the mud squelch beneath her. Alexandra made an “ooh” like sound, surprised but enjoying every moment.

She began to move about, turning and twisting and pushing down where she stood. The mud squelched and burped (if that’s an accurate description) as I watched her slowly sink. She bent forward as I saw nothing but leather wrapped cake (cake is a slang term for ass) haha. She pushed down further and soon she was thigh high, close to her crotch as her cheeks were beginning to touch the mud. She told me to hurry on in, saying the mud felt great. Like her, I kicked off my sandals which were intended to be walked in mud and made my way in slowly.

I wasn’t as deep as Alexandra, keeping a little distance as I managed to come around from the right. I asked how it was to her and she couldn’t help but to smile, she was speechless for a brief moment too as if she had been wooed by guy. Saying it was one of the best feelings she had in a while. She wiggled and tried to move forward but only got so far, the palms of her hands were getting muddy as she tried to rise up a bit. Placing them on the surface as they would then pierce through the mud and to her wrists. Her expression then showed interest but also she seemed puzzled, she tried again but this time her arms went down as mud stained her forearms.
I laughed a bit as Alexandra was pulling a classic move, you try to use your arms but they only submerge just like the rest of your body. She had a determined look to try and raise up more in the mud but the force she put down with her arms only caused her hands to sink through. I waded myself over to her to try to lend a hand. I was close up on her and being in the exact spot, I sunk a bit lower. I then started to push my legs down in the earthy mire we were in. After a short moment I managed to find myself in a forced sitting positon on the surface similar to Alex (I call her that sometimes), from there I began to try and get myself out, not completely but rise up like Alex.

“Oh shit! This is difficult…” Alexandra told me as she was getting a workout. Not to mention she had begun to sweat a bit as the sun came in and out overhead. There was shades but being close up towards the bridge path overhead, there weren’t any trees lurking above to act as a canopy so but the sky was slightly gloomy. We both found ourselves in a position of our arms being useless, trying to push down to pull up only caused our hands and arms to sink a bit. I’ll admit, I purposely overdid it having my left arm sink further as mud ran past my elbow.

Alexandra had a worrying look by then. She then started to try to lend me a hand to get out so I could help her, I asked if she wanted to get out because I would get her out first and when she’s out she can do something for me. However she didn’t want to leave the mud just yet, but venture on further out to ours left as the center of the bridge lead further down into even more mud. I grabbed hold of her right leg and tried pull up as she pushed down but kept failing, so she began to scoop and dig away mud. I managed to get a part of her thigh above the muck, wiping away mud from her leg as it felt smooth, I guess because of the leather. I then began to scoop and push away mud with her as she leaned back to scoot while also pushing herself up, it worked a bit though her hands kept pressing through.

Taking hold of her lower legs, I pulled on each to try and bring them above the surface. It worked partially but with the way she was moving, Alexandra was putting herself back into the mud. Her hands and arms began to sink more behind her and out to her sides. They kept going in the exact same spots, though she moved them around a bit. As she scooted I pushed, telling her to bend her legs as I dug and lifted. It didn’t help much as she kept going under, she stopped for a moment before starting back, as she lifted herself up and lent back I placed my right hand between her legs; I wasn’t thinking clearly as I thought that’d be a good place for leverage (I bet someone’s saying this is getting weird) as Alexandra shrieked before laughing a bit and slapping my shoulder.

“Are you trying to help me or fuck me?” She asked, I fired back with a joke saying both but I didn’t remove my hand either lol :oops: . I then asked if the mud had seeped through her leggings, she nodded. Saying she can feel moisture and possibly a little bit managed to find its way in them. I was in the same boat, though there wasn’t any exactly in my pair. Alexandra had started to submerge once again, her right leg plopped free as she slowly turned over, her right foot slide back a bit before it began to impale the mud a bit as she had her leg down on the surface but it was protruding the mire.

“This is fucking exhausting!” She told me as I agreed, she said it looks easier in the videos but legitimately in those who make videos whether it’s with a company or just for fun, there will be moments where you really need to put some “oomph” into your exit. The mud also had a nice grip and pull on our lower bodies, our arms were easier to release but our legs, nope. It wanted to keep us there, which we were obliged to stay a bit longer but not in the way we was. As I helped Alexandra get her left leg out she bent over on purpose and wiggled her leathery-mud clad ass in my face! So I did what most people would do and as if I was a rapper in the strip club, smack DAT ASS!!! ;) :mrgreen:

I joked saying if we keep this shit up we’ll wind up having a spur of the moment…moment. Though it may seem weird to some who are reading how we behaved that day but it isn’t the first, minus my vagina touch and push. In about a minute with me pushing her forward (via DAT ASS) and her yanking her leg up as she was getting tired, Alexandra was free. Though she sunk back into the mud, she wasn’t as deep as before, a little past her ankles as she caught a breather. She stood all the way as she was originally bent over and even on all fours. With her posture straightened she took a few muddy steps and wobbled to her left as her left leg sunk a little deeper but she got out in seconds.

She went out to the bank to catch an even longer breather as I just sat where I was waiting on her. Finally ready she waded back a bit towards me, getting on her knees and pulling me forward by my hands. Both our hands were muddy and we hand difficulty keeping a good grip. We locked hands which helped slightly but had to keep adjusting out grip before Alexandra told me to shake away some of the mud on my hands, which each time we grabbed each other I took a handful of mud up to make things purposely difficult. Quitting with that charade I got serious to letting her get me out. Sweat ran down her face and as so it did on mine, not bad but beads were started to roll down.

“Dammit Tierra, come on!” She told me, which I said I was trying to do my best. I kick, wiggled and pushed my legs about in every direction to help loosen myself. It was working but it wasn’t like I was going to plop out instantly. Alex had stopped, taking a quick breather as she admitted the obvious, being hot and dirty. I asked was it worth having this much fun and she just gave me a smile which was a defiant YES. Plus she admitted that she was getting horny from the situation overall, I guess because of the mud in her leggings must have been touching DAT CAT. Pulling again, I was slowly becoming free as she stopped, overhead we could hear the crackling sound of tires on the dirt and rocks.

I gave her a straight look while Alexandra’s expression was complete fear! It was a white car with colored vinyl on the side, which I made out to be a local police car! I remember some years ago that on the portion of the trail that ended before heading to the train tracks a cop car was parked on a section that led out to the bank of the fishing lake. I didn’t think they still come through to patrol, if not, to sit back and chill somewhere out of the public eye (there was one incident not too long ago a cop parked his car in a parking lot and took a nap, someone spotted him and made a report of it). The crackling sound had fainted Alex began to yank on me, a sign to try and hurry to get my ass out the mud but that wasn’t helping. Pulling and reaching further down my arms as I used what strength I had and space available to move my legs, I started to feel them loosen more.

I kicked more and plopped them out the dark brown mud. It kind of reminded me of a thick pudding or cake batter that wasn’t smooth as it had little lumps in it. At the bank, Alexandra damn near lost her balance and tumbled back in but caught herself. Well not so much, she slipped and plopped on her ass. I followed, I slipped a bit but didn’t go down like her which was funny. We took our bags and hurried the hell on down the bank, following the stream until there wasn’t any mud around except the bank which was slippery.

There was an area out of sight shrouded by trees we used to get as much mud off us as possible. The water wasn’t too deep, maybe about knee high but was good enough. It felt weird washing up outside, as if we were on some survival show or whatever lol. We dried off and got changed into spare clothes, which was something we’d wear around the house, being bummy and not cute like how we came through earlier. I told Alexandra to bring a bag with her for her clothes to put inside instead of just dumping them inside her backpack, which is what I did. Tried to get the mud off my leggings and rung them out, put them in a bag to put in my bag (inception) to be washed later.

And that’s that! No one is interested in us getting back on the trail and heading home without a care of what happened. It was another amazing experience, quite frankly even better than the first time I got stuck in the mud. We both went home and washed up and did laundry to cover up what has been done, don’t worry our leggings are alright. As if Alexandra is willing to do something like that again and she said she was done for whenever, so if I find and spot and have time she’ll go back out too (which has happened already). I hope you all enjoyed and sorry about the length but the more detail the better, right?
Oh and I did say I will post about the incident with my two friends, Stephanie and another. It will be up soon. But I think I’m going to post it right after the next post. I’m a try to mention recent events first before posting prior but I guess whatever order they come in doesn’t matter lol.
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

fast76

Re: Double the Fun!

Postby fast76 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 pm

cool :)

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:23 am

fast76 wrote:cool :)

Thanks, just hope I'm not putting them out too fast. I want them to be up for a little bit before the next post I make. What you think?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:40 am

Thanks for posting your adventures! :) I used to post detailed adventures for years, before turning to posting background pix with some annotations of my adventures, and videos of some of my sinks. Have you tried using Google Maps, the satellite view, to search for more places of sinking potential? I found it to be invaluable, locating all bodies of water, and spotting which ones are the most likely to have something, and not be in sight of any trails/roads/buildings. It is fun to then go there to check them out, to see if there is anything there, and either cross the ones with nothing off the list, or have an enjoyable sink, and add it to the list of fun places! :)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

SilkyMud

Postby SilkyMud » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:28 am

Boggy Man wrote:Thanks for posting your adventures! :) I used to post detailed adventures for years, before turning to posting background pix with some annotations of my adventures, and videos of some of my sinks. Have you tried using Google Maps, the satellite view, to search for more places of sinking potential? I found it to be invaluable, locating all bodies of water, and spotting which ones are the most likely to have something, and not be in sight of any trails/roads/buildings. It is fun to then go there to check them out, to see if there is anything there, and either cross the ones with nothing off the list, or have an enjoyable sink, and add it to the list of fun places! :)

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time out to read my adventures (I hear you're a legend around the forum :D ). I haven't used Google Maps for such as I'm quite familiar with the area around me but I have considered it as to seeing where else I can wind up at. My friend Alexandra before our last moment in mud together talked about using Google Maps to try and find a place but never jumped on it haha. I will keep it in mind as I do plan to sort of venture out more from the usual location. Still in an area I'm quite familiar with which isn't far from home but at the same time a place I haven't embarked.

Return to “Stories”