Amy's Secret.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
ScorpionSplash

Amy's Secret.

Postby ScorpionSplash » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Ok. So my girlfriend Amy has always been a weird girl. But a particular day, last week to be exact. She started acting weirder than normal. She shows up late to all of our dates and then there are hours a day when she wouldn't answer her phone at all. Now before I go on I want to admit that I am very paranoid about everything, so after a few days of this I started fearing that she was cheating on me. And if this is the case then I would have to confront her about this. About a week after I started thinking this. I finally decided to do it. After class on the last day of school, I caught up to Amy while she was walking home.

"Oh hi Derrick!" She hugged me. "What's up?" She asked. "Look, we've been dating for about a year now. And I think we can be honest with each other." I said quickly. She giggled slightly "uh yeah I guess your acting weird. Are you ok?" She asked me in a teasing tone. "Ok, you've been late to every one of our dates for the past 2 weeks, and you ignore my calls. I just want to know. Are you cheating on me?" It sounds stupid when I hear it come out of my mouth. It's nearly impossible to think of Amy cheating on me. She laughs, which calms my nerves. "Alright I knew this was going to happen at some point, no I'm not cheating on you dummy. Look I know how you get so if you really want I'll show you what I'm doing." As soon as she said that I let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah that sounds good. Maybe you'll show up on time for this date." We both laughed and she punched my arm "whatever dude, if you wanna come then let's go." She said as she ran ahead of me. I laughed and started chasing her all the way back to her house. I followed her as she walked to her room but closed the door behind her. "I'm changing perv!" She said followed by a laugh. I laughed and waited outside her door. A few minutes later she came out wearing volleyball shorts and a green tank top. "Are you going to stare at me all day or are we going to go?" I didn't realize What I was doing till she caught me. "I uh... Yeah yeah let's go." She laughed and grabbed my hand. "Then move. We have a long walk ahead of us." Now I'm sure we could have driven to wherever she was taking me but Amy's parents couldn't afford to get her her very own car. So on foot we walked for 2 miles to the forest just outside of our neighborhood.

By now the sun was just setting as Amy ran into the forest with me following close behind. "Stop! We're here." She suddenly stopped me in the middle of the forest. "Ummm where are we exactly?" I asked very confused. I looked forward to the sunset which looked amazing. "Do you come here to watch the sunset?" I asked. "Stop asking so many questions! Damn dude just look down" I did what I was told and at first I was confused. Her feet were disappearing into a patch of sand. But then I understood. "Are you standing in-" she cut me off. "Yes I'm standing in quicksand. No I'm not cheating on you or anything like that. I'm late because I lose track of time in here and I don't answer my phone because it's out of reach most of the time." She explained. It all made sense at this point. Besides the fact that she was willingly sinking in quicksand. By now she had sank to her knees and seemed to be content with it. "Ok I payed attention in geology. Isn't quicksand really dangerous?" I finally said. Sheer confusion scrambling my words. "Yeah it usually is. But I've been doing this for a little bit now and I haven't gotten stuck yet." She said as she pumped her legs, causing her to sink at a much quicker rate. I was starting to get nervous but at the same time I couldn't help but think how cute she looked slowly sinking into the sand. I was brought out of my trance by the familiar sound of giggling. "Your staring again. Like what you see?" Before I had a chance to think I said yes.

She smiled as she continued to sink, she was now up to her belly button. "Good to hear" she said in a whisper. She drove her hands and arms under the sand effectively causing them to get trapped at her sides. "Oh no... Whatever will I do.." She laughed as I looked on, I sat down in the dirt. "Your pushing your luck. I'm not helping you if you get stuck." She laughed, sinking to her chest. "You know you would. You would never watch me sink to my doom would you?" I shook my head. I liked to joke around with her but I would never do that. "Ok ok you've had your fun. I think you should get out now." I said as the sand climbed to just over Amy's breasts. "You are no fun." She sighed "fine give me your hand." She said pulling her arm up from her side, the sudden motion caused her to sink to her shoulders. I reached for her but after all the commotion she managed to wiggle herself to the middle of the pit, far out of my reach. "Yeah I can't reach you. I think you need to get out on your own." I said to her. "Uhh... I've never actually went down this far. I think I need your help. Come on crawl a little forward." Amy told me. I sighed and obeyed. Crawling a little bit forward. My hand partially sinking into the sand. "The things I do for you..." I said as I crawled forward more "oh stop complaining." She reaches for me "nope. Still too far. Just a bit more" I do what she says and crawl a bit more. Grasping her hand I start to pull her out. Her breasts resurfaced, finally after having little grip on solid ground. I fall forward and land waist deep in the quicksand.

"Oh shit. No no no!" Amy yells. I could easily sense the panic in her voice. "We are in trouble. Big big trouble." She said slightly more calm. But fear was still present. "What do you mean? I thought you've done this before. Just do what you did then." I tried calming her down. "I told you I have never been down this far!" She said as she attempted to push herself out of the quaking sand, To no avail. Watching her struggle to escape temporarily made me forget about my own situation. I had quickly sand to my chest and the sand closed over Amy's shoulders and surrounded her neck. "Ok stop struggling! We're both just going to go deeper." She said as she ceased all movement. I did the same. And it worked, we both floated at our current depths for about two hours until Amy finally broke the silence. "I-I'm so tired... I can't hold my head up anymore..." She squeaked as she began sinking towards the earth. "Amy no!" I screamed. Ignoring all my well being I lunged toward her, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up just before her face went under. I pulled her as much as possible. Although I only managed to pull her to my height, that whole ordeal took me to my neck. As scared as I was, I didn't care. She was safe for a little longer. "Why did you do that? You had a chance to escape before that!" Amy yelled. I looked her dead in the eyes. "And leave you here all alone? I would never." I smiled slightly. The sand reached our chins. Amy smiled too. "I love you." She said. We kissed each other one more time as our heads are pulled under. Silence fills our ears. Our final kiss lasts until I eventually black out. At least I can die a happy guy.

-FINN-

Re: Amy's Secret.

Postby 101927700 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Nice story, saw it on DA earlier.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Return to “Stories”