Wil o' the wisp. My masterpiece and soul for you.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tonygaton

Wil o' the wisp. My masterpiece and soul for you.

Postby tonygaton » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:42 am

Wil o' the wisp

This has been remastered as it where and grammatically improved. I'm a lover of the swamp. From the childhood television experiences to the discovery of such wonderful communities. I'm so happy with myself, and my desire to sink. I know there's a broad spectrum ranging from clean fun Quicksand fantasy to deep mud. From watching others sink to sinking yourself. From last minute rescues to going under. All are unique and special, and I believe any person with such interest to be blessed with having something as wonderful as this to dream about.

My love is of what we may call a Swamp. Not the real thing; water and reeds etc, but what I was led to believe a swamp was as a child. Bottomless stinking organic muck that sucks you down. And that's what I've spent years looking for, all over Scotland. What I'll never find because it doesn't exist. But there's always the mind. So for your amusement, indulgence, inspiration or whatever takes you in. Here is my tale, of which I am now very proud of...

It was a beautiful evening in September and I was out doing what I had done all summer. Walking about like a madman in a wooded area with a map and a rucksack. Another new place to explore that I'd investigated on the internet for possible signs of anything lovely to find myself in. But as always, the key terms I used to search for on the web like 'bog,''mire' or 'swamp,' all referred to the same thing! My mind would see a pit of deep menacing quivering mud, waiting to suck me into it, (b-movie!). But reality would always present me with an area of ankle deep water surrounded by impassible brambles and nettles, life sucks sometimes! This particular evening; I was in Perthshire near Alyth in Scotland. An absolutely gorgeous area anyway, so I could still enjoy the enchanting atmosphere of the forest. Hazy air, pretty dark and the gentle mire hum that hung around. This aroma was from a nearby still-water brook that id wandered upon. All ground and water, Nothing in between. I was embraced by the moment and loving the solitude. Truly in the middle of nowhere and at one with nature.

As the evening slipped by, I became concerned about darkness falling. I'm a master at getting lost; and lost in the dark was not a good prospect considering all that was in my bag was some crisps (potato chips), and spare clothes, rope and some water. So I hurried my step and started my way to where my car was. By now, I was disappointed that I hadn't found any soft ground, and every other step was throwing me all over the place due to the heavy foliage. I stopped to gather my thoughts and put my bag down to grab some water. It was at that moment when I saw it....

To my left, out of the hue and mist, there was a figure. I kept motionless and focused my eyes, ready to prove to myself that it was a trick of the lack of light! But it wasn't. It was the figure of a woman. Within a second, I instantly changed from a paranormal sceptic and non believer in ghosts to a quivering wreck! The figure took a couple of steps towards me; allowing my eyes to see more detail. She was small and angelic; wearing a short white dress, and was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Long brown hair, soft white thighs that glistened in the moonlight and big eyes that where looking right at me. I couldn't speak, she smiled at me as I went from frozen fear to helpless adoration. I eventually managed a word; "hello," I said gently. She giggled, turned away, beckoning me with her head to follow, then walked away into the mist. By now I'm a lovestruck zombie!

On unsteady legs, I began my way towards, watching her dress as it bobbed up and down on her white skin. How surreal was this and what the hell was I doing? Who was she? Her effortless walking was taking her further away from me, simply because I was like Bambi on ice by now! I was getting frustrated and a bit desperate so I plucked up the courage to stop her and find out what she was all about. So I ran, over horrible uneven ground, through countless cobwebs, almost into a tree! and then straight into a bog....

Now I know there are folk out there who have watched the movie scenes over and over again like Flash Gordon or Baskerville, and amongst the thrill of it, must have wondered what it would really be like to actually find yourself in that predicament. Probably settling on the harsh reality of it all: Cold, Fear, Water and stuff like that. Well let me tell you now; it was absolutely gorgeous...

I gently lost all my energy as my body went down into soft quivering cool mud. A second passed as the mire became loose; away from me, then back around me as my whole body then moved with it. By the time I'd come to terms with what was happening, soft brown mud was wobbling all around me and lapping at my belly. I managed to murmer "swamp" as I started to writhe with the moving mire. Then as I gazed around me at the shifting surface, I was hit by the smell. I immediately exhaled with an "uugh" and tried to direct my flaying arms behind me to grab things. This made my body move against the flow of the mire and straight away I felt myself beeing gently sucked in. The stench became heavy and pungent, almost tangible and the area filled with sounds that I can only describe as farting noises; all of which was so overpowering on my senses.

I was in a complete state of awe, my mouth was open and by now; I was groaning at the smell of the muck that was gently claiming me. As I helplessly writhed my torso into the soft sucking stench; a feeling of total surrender came over me. And in a tiny moment of clarity amidst the stink, I thought to myself, "I'm sinking in a swamp!" I didn't even consider my impending death, and there was no panic, the situation was too overwhelming to think of it. My arms settled on the moving surface and I gripped the mud with both hands, then for a moment; I was in suspended animation, my body now belonged to the swamp; and it felt so alive.

I was now crying out; not for help, just sounds of helpless disgust as the cool mud surface wrapped around my neck and the smell filled my mouth and throat. The mud was wobbling and and moving in on me and the farting sounds where so close to me. I couldn't help but struggle with the smell by now, and every attempt at moving brought the mud over me more and made the smell stronger. All I could see was brown and green swamp. My body froze as the weight of the mire became a greater force than the movement of the surface and started to force me down. I felt moving stinking mud rolling into my chin and so unlike the movies; I naturally opened my mouth and sniffed at the swamp as entered me. I licked out, swallowed and caressed the muck as my head slipped under. It was so beautiful, I became part of the mire and gently lost my mind into it as helpless as I had lost my body into it.

As I drifted off, all I could taste was what I could smell; and all I could hear was the sound of farting around me. The heavy moving swamp now entombed me, and my passing was painless and deeply orgasmic.

I had died a lucky man, I'd sunk into a swamp. I knew what it was like to be in that predicament. I had nothing but thought left now and I went over it in my mind. It was all so clear to me. Quicksand is no good, its not alive. It is just wet cold sand that you get stuck in. If it's coastal; you will perish a cold horrible death by drowning in the sea. But a stinking deep organic swamp is so beautifully deadly. The smell and filth had made me struggle, and the more I struggled, the quicker it sucked me in, and the more it sucked me in, the deeper and more rich was the gass release. The more rich the gasses, the more disgusting the situation and the more the struggle to get out. A perfect vicious circle of which; there is only one outcome. The swamp took me so perfectly and I surrendered to it, and I adored it. Its funny how everything is so clear when yr dead! Except I wasn't...

I woke up from what appeared to be a deep sleep, and went through the motions of seperating a recent dream to accepting reality. But this sudden reality was cold; I wasn't in bed, I was on the ground and it was dark. I quickly realised what was going on as I felt a tremendous pain in my head. I'd ran into that bloody tree! I swore to myself and forced my cold damp bones to a stand, and then a stagger. And started off to where my bag was. I was really tired, and it was now very dark.

My mind was occupied with avoiding more trees and eventually recognising paths back to the car. A mission I finally accomplished, thanks to clearances and a big juicy moon. Then the drive home after gazing at my bruised bonce in my mirror! As I was driving, the whole dream was repeating over and over in my sore head. It was so lucid! I could even remember the smell, and was actually aroused whilst driving. It wasn't until I was a couple of miles out from my home when I remembered the girl; then I was really aroused, and became resigned to the fact that I'd had an amazing dream while laying unconscious on the forest floor. I used to box, so being knocked out and my mind going funny didn't jade me that much. In fact such experience and a strong mind was a bonus, because I could have been still lying there now!

Here is the mad part....

I remember getting back and showering and eating. Then I went out for a drink with a couple of friends. All the time reminiscing over being in the swamp. It was like a genuine memory; lovely thoughts. Even when the guys where laughing at my bruised forehead, I didn't care. I really felt like I had sank in a swamp that night. And inside, I was in love with the whole thing.

On returning home that night, I was straight to bed and lying in complete arousal. My mind was totally in love with the bottomless morass that filled my memory; words of total shameless adoration fell into my thoughts: 'Ohh you gorgeous stinking swamp; you've got me, I'm so helpless!' 'Ohh swamp, I'm all yours, take me down!' My body was writhing in the bed, mimicking the struggle as I was overcome with sexual release and surrender, it was so beautiful. I then approached sleep hoping to have the same wonderful dream. As I was drifting off, I thought to myself; 'how mad is this?' I love women as much any heterosexual guy, but the only aspect of the dream I was dwelling on was the lovely swamp, not the beautiful girl! It was then that the right hook hit me...

I turned on my bedside lamp and sat up rigid! "fuck me!" I shouted out aloud and started to shiver in a cold sweat. "Oh my God!" It really didn't dawn on me until now. Even typing this out is making my heart race! When I ran into the tree and knocked myself out and had the dream; I was following the girl! She wasn't in the dream! I put my arms on my legs and thought it all through, over and over. The whole timings and positioning of myself when I came round all pointed to the fact that I must have really seen a ghost.

Now I'll bring this to an end; I'm a rational guy, who now has a very open mind. I've always loved swamps; obviously. But I swear to this day; I really remember being in that swamp. I remember it being unbelievably fabulous, both sensually and erotically. And wherever it was when this happened to me, I believe I was led there. I have researched the web and there is alot of interesting stuff out there that supports my theory. Being that it is probably all in the mind, it is a very powerful place, and people in the past have been there too.

I've since returned to that location. And although there is nothing there that resembles what happened to me, it's still a beautiful place to sit alone and reflect on the whole thing. I'm unashamed to say that I cherish the memory and have no reservation in enjoying how sexually exciting and special this is to me. I also live in hope; not for this to happen in real life, because I know it never will. But hopefully a post death heavenly world exists, and there's a deep stinking swamp there waiting for me, together with an angel to lure me into it. And when it happens, I'll be ready. My struggles will be less so as to prolong the sink and savour the moment more. I'll look down at the gorgeous stinking swamp and say; "ok, you got me, there's no way out, please, take your time..."

clayboy

Re: Wil o' the wisp. My masterpiece and soul for you.

Postby clayboy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:45 pm

I much enjoyed your unique and creative take on the sinking experience. Like you, I first had to rely on my imagination but then I found the REAL THING. Keep searching, my friend. It can only get better.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Wil o' the wisp. My masterpiece and soul for you.

Postby PM2K » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am

Nicely done! :D

Return to “Stories”