Roleplay.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
ScorpionSplash

Roleplay.

Postby ScorpionSplash » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:20 pm

"Natty. Are you sure you want to do this? It's so... Weird." Kim, a tall thin girl with short brunette hair asked her friend. "Come on, we've done weirder stuff than this and you know it." Natalie said with a giggle. Natalie was slightly shorter than Kim with long blonde hair that reached her shoulders. The two were surrounded by large trees that almost completely covered the skyline besides for a few beams of sunlight that leaked through. The girls had met here when they were young and had been best friends for years. Until they were about seventeen when they realized it was more than a friendship. Kim's parents weren't happy when they found out but she didn't care. They were happy together. After a few years they moved in together, making sure their new home was near the forest from where they met. Since they were alone, they began experimenting different situations in the forest, where they were now.

"It's just roleplay. We've done worse things." Natalie said in giddy excitement. "Okay fine." Kim sighed. "What do I need to do?" She asked. "Yay. So what your gonna do is tie me up then walk away. Come back when I say so. A damsel in distress sort of thing." Natalie responded. To anyone else this request would be very odd and abnormal but Kim learned of Natalie's interests and got used to them. She agreed and Natalie pulled some rope out of her backpack and handed it to Kim. "Whenever your ready." She said as she sat down in front of her. Kim put her arms behind her back and tied them together tight. When she was done, Kim stood up and looked down at Natalie. She smiled slightly as she saw her girlfriend bound on the ground slightly struggling against the ropes. "Ok now go walk off somewhere and wait for me to call you." Natalie said, looking up at Kim. Kim nodded and walked into the brush surrounding their little clearing. She somewhat lost her way and accidentally walked deeper than she intended. The ground below her began to get more and more muddy until she was unable to walk at all.

The mud held her shoes tight. While looking down she noticed the mud had began climbing over her shoes. Quickly she unlaced them and stepped away just as her shoes were completely swallowed by the mud. "Well there goes all the money on those shoes..." Kim shrugged and began attempting to walk back, the mud squishing against her socks causing her to have to remove them. The feeling being too gross for her liking.

Meanwhile back at their little clearing, Natalie sat there trying to struggle slightly against the ropes. "Hello? Is anyone out there??" She called out, pretending to be scared. She hadn't noticed that Kim had been gone for so long, thinking it was part of the roleplay. "Please. Anyone??" She called out one more time in faux fear.

Kim was still having much trouble walking through the muddy ground. Her bare feet covered in mud from walking in the ankle-deep muck. She looked around trying to find the spot where Natalie was. "Natty?? Where are you?" She called out. After getting no response she began to trudge through the mud again. "Ugh. Since when is the ground so muddy-" she said before getting cut off by her legs sinking to her mid-thighs immediately. Causing her to yelp in concern as she began sinking slowly into the soft ground below her. "Oh no... H-help... Natalie? Help me please..." She said in a quiet panic. Settling to her hips in the constantly shifting mud. Kim quickly looked around, scanning the area for anything that could save her from the muddy trap she was in. She had sank to her waist before she noticed a low branch over head. She stretched her entire body and was barely able to grasp it. "Thank god..." She sighed and held onto her lifeline as if her life depended on it. Which it did.

Now Natalie was starting to get annoyed. She had been sitting in the middle of the forest waiting for Kim to come for her which she hasn't yet. Weather she was pulling a prank on her or not she didn't know but she did know that the ropes tied around her we're starting to feel uncomfortable. So she attempted to stand up. Without the use of her arms, it was slightly difficult to stand but it wasn't too hard. Luckily Kim hadn't tied her legs up so she was able to walk around to look for her. Unfortunately, Natalie had walked in the opposite direction of her girlfriend. "Kim? There did you go? This isn't funny, you know I worry about you easy." She said as she walked through the heavy brush.

Kim wiped the sweat from her face, still holding onto the branch, she quickly realized that the branch did not prevent her from sinking, only slowing her descent. She also noticed that the branch was bending as she sank to her breasts. Before thinking, she pulled on the branch in an attempt to escape from the quicksand she was trapped in. Her eyes widened as a crack formed in the stick and shook her head slowly before pulling herself up slightly. The stick eventually snapped off but not until Kim had pulled herself up a considerable amount. Enough to gain leverage to pull her long legs out of the sucking mire. "Finally..." She sighed before getting up and walking away from the quicksand, back to where Natalie was before she had walked off.

"Kim seriously! Just come out already. I get it your pranking me, now come out." Natalie said with the tone of panic in her voice. She always worried about her loved ones, especially Kim. She looked around hoping to see her though the trees around her to no avail. Just then she screamed as she fell up to her waist into a pit of black mud. "Oh shit..." She said as she began to sink. "Quicksand... No... No.." She said as her panic was beginning to rise. Until however, she began to calm down as she started feeling strange in the mud. She tried to move her arms under the mud only to recall they were still bound behind her back, partially buried up to her elbows. "Oh no..." She smiled slightly. "A poor girl tied up and thrown into bottomless quicksand. Whatever will I do..." She said while blushing slightly. Natalie closed her eyes, she knew there was no escape so why fight? The ropes that held tight under her breasts were caked in mud. As her breasts were consumed, the mud began crawling up her shoulders when she suddenly stopped. Her feet hitting solid ground underneath the quicksand.

Kim got to their meeting point where she found Natalie to be missing. She must have gotten bored and walked away. She sighed as she was about to head home, where she thought Natalie had gone. Until she heard her scream. Kim quickly turned around and ran off towards her. Her long legs had made her very quick, running through the brush as fast as she could. She yelped in surprise when she discovered Natalie buried up to her shoulders in mud. "Natalie!" She yelled as she knelt down at the edge of the pit and reached out to her. "Give me your hand!" She said quickly. "Can't." She giggled. "My arms are tied behind my back. Remember?" Natalie replied, her calm expression confused Kim. "You are shoulder deep in mud. How are you so calm??" She asked with urgency in her voice. "Relax Kim, I'm on solid ground. I can't sink anymore. Plus this stuff feels great!" She smiled, still blushing.

"I almost died in that stuff. It does not feel great." Kim said motioning to her muddied clothes. Natalie giggled. "Are you sure? Even when I was sinking I thought it was fun... More than fun." She said while her eyes were still closed. Kim raised an eyebrow. "You are... Getting off in that aren't you?" She asked. Natalie smiled as she looked up at Kim. "I wanted a damsel in distress scene and now it's much better. More dramatic." She said while giggling. Kim shook her head and smiled. "You do look kinda cute all sunk in there." She said as she started to blush. "Exactly. You should join me in here. Or at least help me out and we can come back later. Because you know, tied up still." Natalie said while still looking up at Kim. She smiled "the things I do for you..." She said quietly and carefully stepped into the waiting mud, it quickly accepted her legs up to her knees. "Here, let me get your arms." She said as she reached into the mud and searched around for the knot in Natalie's ropes. Natalie began to laugh. "That tickles!" She yelled as Kim accidentally poked her stomach.

They both laughed and Kim continued to try to find the knot to no avail. "I don't think I'm gonna get you out of those anytime soon. Sorry." She said. "Maybe we should get out of here and come back later." She finished, Natalie sighed and looked at the sky. "Yeah it's getting pretty dark anyway. In the morning maybe." She said then began struggling to pull herself up. Kim couldn't hold back a smile as she settled to her breasts. "Yeah... I see what you mean now. It does feel different." She said as she began to blush slightly. "See? I told you. But can you help me out? I'm pretty deep and it's pretty hard to escape." Natalie said with a laugh. Kim giggled and began pulling herself out. "I'll get you out in a sec. It'll be easier when I'm out." She said while struggling to lift her arms out. "This stuff is pretty sticky though." She said after she finally pulled her arms up. Natalie watched her as she struggled to pull herself up, causing her to smile. While Kim didn't notice, she was focused on pulling herself up.

Finally she was able to crawl out onto solid ground, covered in the thick, black mud. She turned around to see Natalie's expression. "Why are you so happy?" She asked while trying to wipe the mud off her body. "You just look cute all covered in mud like that." Natalie said with a slight giggle. Kim smiled and reaches over to her. "Whatever natty. You have weird fetishes." She said as she grabbed her and tried pulling her out. "You like it too though. Don't try to deny it." She said while trying to assist her. Kim giggled and nodded. "Fine. I do but I mean being tied up and all that." She said, finally Kim was able to pull her out of the sticky mud and they laid on solid ground catching their breath. "So this wasn't how I thought the day would go.." Kim said while still panting. She put her arm around Natalie. "Neither did I, but I'm glad it happened how it did." She said. "Now can you untie me?" She asked while smiling. Kim laughed and untied her. "There you go. Now do you want to get going?" She asked. Natalie giggled and nodded. The couple got up and walked back to their house, cleaned up, and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Natalie was walking through the trees. Still in her pajamas while all alone. She hummed to herself as she walked only to get cut off by losing her balance and falling into the dark mud. "Uh oh..." She said nervously. "This isn't the same mud as yesterday..." She said as she tried to stand upright, the quicksand claiming her to her waist. She tried calling Kim's name but she knew their house was too far away from where she was. The mud was climbing her stomach now, the feeling of arousal crept in but was drowned out by fear. She hoped the mud wasn't too deep but she doubted it. "This isn't good..." She said quietly to herself. The muck starting to swallow her chest. "Kim! Please help me!" She yelled, hoping maybe Kim had gone looking for her. After a short while of no response, she began to struggle slightly hoping to soften up the quicksand just enough for her to escape but to no avail. She had only caused herself to sink deeper into into the cold, dark mire.

Natalie squeaked quietly as the mud finally swallowed her chest. The fear and arousal fighting each other within her. Soon she stopped struggling, hoping she would stop sinking at her shoulders. It was then she realized her arms were trapped at her sides. Making them immobile. "I'm going to drown here..." She said. Despair creeping into her voice. The mud swallowed her shoulders and to her fright, she felt no solid ground beneath her. She was just about to call out one last time when Kim ran through the bushes. Stopping at the edge of the pit, catching her balance before falling in as well. "Natalie! What are you doing in there? Why didn't you wait for me to get up??" She asked slightly panicked. "I-I was going by myself but I went the wrong way and I ended up in here. This is a lot deeper and I'm still sinking! Please save me!" She begged. "Ok ok calm down. I wouldn't leave you here to die. Just give me your hand and I'll pull you out." She said, trying to stay calm. "I-I can't... I can't move my arms..." She said softly as the muck climbed up her neck. Kim growled and reached into the quicksand and tried to grab her hand. Natalie tried to stay still so she wouldn't sink anymore. Kim grasped her hand and quickly pulled it to the surface.

Once above the surface she pulled as hard as she could. "I'm sorry if I hurt you but I need to get you out." She said trying to save her girlfriend from the quicksand. Natalie, tilting her head back to keep her head above the surface, just nodded, trying to keep the mud out of her mouth. Kim pulled hard and Natalie began to rise out of the mud. "It's working! Keep going!" Natalie said. Kim smiled slightly. "I know, your almost out. Just hold on." Kim said as Natalie was pulled to her waist. "Don't worry Natty. I wouldn't let you-" Kim said before the ground beneath her gave way and she immediately sank to her waist. "Die..." She quietly finished.

"Oh god... We're going to die..." Natalie said, tears forming in her eyes. "No Natty. Don't cry. At least we're together." Kim said while looking in her eyes. They both shared a small smile as their chests were swallowed by the mud. They held each other tight as they sank to their shoulders. "I love you Kim.." Natalie said as the mud climbed their necks. "I love you too Natalie." Kim replied with a soft smile. The two kissed one another as they were taken under by the quicksand. The surface of the mud going still...

Soon after, the muck began to stir once again as the two girls pushed themselves above the mud. Kim coughed as she caught her breath. "That was so fun." She said while giggling. "I told you the damsels in distress would be fun. But I think the lovers sinking together was better." Natalie said while wiping the mud off her face. Both the girls stood on their feet, rising to their shoulders. "Good idea in kneeling down to sink deeper. That was better." Kim said while trying to pull herself up. Natalie began to do the same. Once on solid ground, they held each other before getting up and walking home.

-FINN-

quagmire_uk

Re: Roleplay.

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:12 am

Ha, that twist ending at the end was pretty great!

I was groaning a few paragraphs from the end, when it seemed like next day Natalie had randomly decided to go wandering in the forest and then just happened to fall into yet another quicksand bog, it seemed ridiculous. But it turned out to actually be quite clever. :)

Return to “Stories”