New Story-Summer Camp

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Conspiracy101

New Story-Summer Camp

Postby Conspiracy101 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Finally built the confidence to post this story. I've written dozens of short stories but I haven't posted them cause I felt the need to write one that had a little more substance than the stories I've posted so far. My main focus aside from sinking a pretty girl in quicksand was developing the relationship between the main characters this time around. This is also the first story I've written than includes a male sinking. I'll leave it at that and encourage anyone and everyone to give me any criticism and suggestions they feel necessary.

Summer Camp

I could have never seen coming what happened last month. I'd been working as a counselor at the co-ed summer camp for about five years for some part time money. It was a good gig. Though the time was short, I played an integral role helping to shape adolescent minds. "Hopefully for the better," is what I always told myself. Then one summer things became far more interesting than I could've foreseen. We had a new hire this year, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was in her early twenties, and I was in my early thirties. There wasn't anything necessarily wrong with my attraction to her I guess, I just couldn't get passed the age gap at first.

It never crossed my mind she could find me attractive as I noticed her from afar. Her silky amber brown hair radiated in the sun as she walked around. Her smiled was inspiring, damn near intoxicating. Several times we happened to lock eyes as we crossed paths. I got a good glimpse of her. Her smile was too charming as she would blush and look away. "Is it possible she finds me attractive?" I began to wonder. I had to talk to her; try to get to know her. Maybe we could have something if I could strike up a conversation.

My opportunity came when I heard my boys group would be joining her girls group for long hike. The next morning our teams gathered for instructions. I greeted her with a polite handshake as she approached.

"Morning, I'm Nathan, or Nate for short."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Ashley."

"Did you want to give the instructions for today?"

"Sure, just cover me if I miss anything, I'm still getting used to this."

"No problem."

Ashley took the lead and prepped the kids for the hike. She was a natural. Even her voice was mesmerizing to me. Her level of confidence was impressive for a girl of a semi-petite stature. The children seemed to be almost as invested in her talking as I was. She snapped me back to reality when she clapped her hands together, signaling it was time to get going.

We made small talk the entire trip. Everything felt so natural as we quickly dove further into each other's person. My confidence was on the rise as we hit the topic of relations. Thankfully she was single and tired of men her age that were more focused on satisfying their own sexual needs while ignoring her desire for a passionate relationship. I was afraid to tell her about my dating history since every relationship I ever had only lasted a few months before things would simply fizzle out.

"I don't know, maybe I just didn't have enough chemistry to keep them around. I always felt like things we going well then suddenly they'd tell me they felt like things weren't going anywhere and next thing I know they're gone."

Ashley gave me the cutest frown I'd ever seen, "That's a shame, you seem like a great guy to me." She replied as she put her hand on my back.

I blushed slightly, "Thanks, you seem like a great girl yourself. You deserve a guy that's mature enough to be able to address your needs and not just his."

Ashley blushed bright red, "Thanks. I don't mind a guy's needs as long as he can address mine too." She replied again, looking deep into my eyes.

That was it. She had to be giving me a sign. "You know the stars are absolutely incredible out here at night. Would you care to join me tonight after lights out?"

"I'd love to."

We spent as much time together as we could until the end of camp. After the kids were all gone her and I volunteered to help clean up so we could get some more alone time. Before we started clean up the next day Ashley insisted I take her to the nearby river to go swimming for a while. I wasn't about to say no to seeing her in a bikini so we got ready to go. I left to get dressed in my quarters then went back to her building to get her when our supervisor stopped me.

"Before you go anywhere, I need you to run to the store to get some supplies. We're low on cleaners."

I reluctantly agreed to go. Before I left I went to let Ashley know I had to go to the store first. I walked into her building and knocked on her door.

"It's me!"

"Come in!"

I almost went blind walking into her room. Maybe she planned it, or maybe it was good timing. She stood with her back facing me, giving me a perfect view of her plump butt on her petite figure. Her blue bikini bottoms wrapped around her hips like someone stitched it together just for her body. She turned to face me with a smile as she finished tying her top together. She had an ample bosom for a woman her size. I assumed they were C-cups but they appeared bigger on such an otherwise small frame. I tried desperately to say something, but I was speechless. She giggled slightly.

"Cat got your tongue?"

I nodded, "Yeah, pretty much." I replied, cracking a smile. I walked up to her and placed my hands on her waist to lean and kiss her. She stood on her toes to kiss me back as she placed her hands on mine and moved them down to her butt. My instincts got the better of me and I have her a little squeeze. She jumped a little and giggled.

"Sorry, should I not have..."

She cut me off, "No no, I liked it. It just tickled me a little. In a good way of course. Plus I can feel you pressed up against me." She said as she lowered her hand and placed it against the groin of my shorts. I hadn't noticed my slight erection. I was a little embarrassed, but I shook it off since I could tell she was turned on too.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

I signed, suddenly being reminded I had to make her wait. "Yeah, but Carl needs me to go to the store to get some cleaning supplies."

She gave me a cute little pout, "Okay, well I can just head out there and wait for you to get back."

I nodded, "Yeah, that sounds good. I don't want you to have to wait here for me."

"Okay, I'll head out there. Don't be long." She said, winking at me.

She began putting a pair of shorts on as I walked out. Temptation was high as I climbed in my car. "Don't worry about getting caught up in the moment. There'll be plenty of time for that later." I told myself as I put the transmission I'm reverse.

I arrived at the store and headed straight for the isle with all the cleaning products we would need. I grabbed 8 of everything, knowing my supervisor always underestimated how much we needed. I rarely received the credit for planning ahead, but it never bothered me. I casually strolled toward the check out isle when my phone buzzed. It was Ashley. I opened my phone and was startled to see a rather odd picture. She sent me an overhead picture of herself in her bikini. She was biting on the nail of her index finger asking me, "Where are you?" I wondered why the distressed look in her face as I started texting her back when I noticed something else in the picture. Her knees were submerged in mud. "Shit! I didn't warn her about the pockets of quicksand by the river. She must have tried to get to the water not realizing what she was in!" I yelled inside my head. I paid no attention to any other details as I hurried to the check out to pay for everything then hurry back.

I arrived at the camp in half the time it took me to get to the store. I tried to look calm as I brought out all the supplies and put them in the storage room. I'm not sure where my boss was but I didn't mind his absence since it worked in my favor. I quickly called Ashley as I put some distance between myself and the camp. She didn't answer. "God damnit, what if I'm already too late!" Seconds later she texted me another picture. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw she was only half way up her thighs. "Don't struggle, I'm almost there," I texted back. My eyes were drawn back to the first picture of her. She looked oddly cute, almost as if she was posing for me. My eyes darted back and forth between her perky chest and thin waist line. It was an odd feeling I could shake, but I was getting turned on by these pictures she was sending me. "Come on, focus! Ashley is sinking in quicksand. This is no time to get aroused." I put my phone away and continued my search. I found her about fifteen minutes later. There she was, thigh deep in a viscous patch of quicksand. I was kind of surprised that she had walked out as far as she did before she got stuck. I didn't say anything at first. Rather, I admired her beautiful body standing there so casually in an otherwise traumatic situation. I shook my head to clear my mind again as I quickly found myself distracted again.

"Ashley! I'm here!" I finally yelled.

She looked back with a smile, "Thank god. I tried to get to the river but I caught in this stupid mud. I didn't think it would get this thick."

"Well I don't want to alarm you, but you're actually in quicksand."

Ashley bumped her hand on her forehead, "Shit, that explains a lot. Can you get me out?"

"I'm pretty sure I can." I said as I realized I hadn't gone for a rope before coming out to save her. "I'm just going to have to try to navigate my way to you and pull you out by hand."

"Okay. Can you take my phone first? I don't want to drop it." I noticed her cellphone safely tucked away in her cleavage. It confused me as to why she had taken her it with her if she was trying to get to the river, but I guess it was a good thing she did.

"Yeah, toss it over."

Ashley tossed me her phone with a strong underhand throw. I caught her phone with ease and set down safely away from the mud. I unlaced my shoes, removed my socks and undressed from my cargo pants. My swimming trunks were fitting attire for the situation we were in even though it wasn't my intention. Ashley smiled again from watching me undress. I smiled back. I couldn't tell how she did it, but she was making the predicament seem not so stressful. I took one last look at her soft skin before venturing into the mud. The mud was heavy. I could barely pull my legs from it as I slowly made my way to Ashley. She looked so calm for such a dicey predicament. The mud had started out fairly firm, but as I got closer I could feel it liquefying and becoming stickier. I started to wonder if I was going to be able to even reach her before I got stuck myself.

"Can you move at all Ashley? Maybe make your way to me a bit?"

Ashley looked down. She tried to bring her left leg from the mud. She slowly lifted her leg as she shifted her weight, but in doing so she caused her right leg to sink further. "I don't think this is going to work." She replied. The quicksand rested inches from her bikini now. We had very limited options. I could leave her for a moment to go back for some supplies or keep trying to get closer. I looked into her eyes. They pleaded with me to stay with her. I looked around for something useful to fish her out with. Plenty of small twigs and leaves, but nothing sturdy enough to pull Ashley out. I took a few more steps in the mud. I'm not sure if it was her slender figure or her being in better shape than me, but I couldn't figure out how she made so far out.

I only had about six feet to go before I could reach her. The soft silt between my legs was strangely soothing. I wondered if Ashley felt the same I did, especially with so much bare skin coming in direct contact with the mud. Each step took me an inch deeper than before as I drew closer. She was still out of reach and I was almost as deep as she was. If I got stuck we were goners. I looked over at her again. I could tell she hadn't taken her eyes off of me. She was all the motivation I needed to keep going. As I came within arms length of her I could feel the soil between my legs liquify further. I instantly sank a few more inches, bringing the quicksand near my crotch. Even at present depth Ashley was still about half a foot shorter than me. Some how she looked so cute standing in front of me. It was hard for me to hold back the strangest sense of arousal from the peril we were in. I didn't hurt that Ashley looked stunning in her skimpy bikini, but there was more to it than just how good she looked. Our troubling situation seemed to be stimulating on its own.

"What should I do now Nate?"

"Give me your hand."

She reached out to me. I got a firm grip on her petite hands. "Ready?" I asked.

She nodded, and I pulled. The quicksand was excruciatingly heavy. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes as I pulled her toward me. I was barely able to pull her towards me a few inches when I heard her moaning. I opened my eyes to see her bikini was submerging in the quicksand.

"Was she getting turned on or moaning out of fear?" I hesitated to ask. She looked at me, then down to her muddy bikini. She blushed as she looked back at me.

"Sorry, it just...felt kind of good."

I laughed a little, "No need to apologize. I just hope the mud doesn't get more action than I do."

Now she laughed, "You will, trust me, but I'm glad you brought that up." Ashley replied as she lightly bit her lip. "I wanted to wait until we were out to tell you this, but I feel I should just tell you now." She trailed off for a second, looking nervous, "What if I told you I actually did this on purpose?"

I didn't know how to respond for a moment, "...you did this on purpose?" She nodded. "Why?"

"I have a bit of thing. It's...a fetish. Please don't hate me. I...I just love sinking in quicksand and I wanted to include you."

I was still at a lose. I thought about the pictures she sent me earlier on my phone. This kind of explained why she looked like she was posing. "So earlier when you sent me those pictures...you were...posing?"

"Yeah. Did they freak you out?"

"Yeah a little. I thought you got caught in this stuff by accident since I didn't warn you about it." Ashley looked disappointed. "But I mean, you looked really cute. I had a feeling there was something I wasn't getting cause I could tell you were posing, but I didn't know why."

Ashley started to look better, "So is this too weird?"

I looked her up and down with a smile, "No, I think I could get into this. You make a great damsel in distress."

Ashley had a smile as bright as the sun now, "Well, if you'd like, I can actually get myself out. You can stand off to the side and just watch. I have something I want to show you."

"What's that?" I asked with deep curiosity.

"It's a surprise. Just make your way to solid ground. You'll like it, trust me."

I didn't question her any further. I back tracked to more stable ground, but the quicksand I was in had other plans. My journey back was difficult, but I was eager to see what Ashley had in store for me. It took a couple minutes, but I made it back safely. I turned around to see her still standing there with a smile on her face. I got the feeling she enjoyed seeing me struggle too. I sat down in the dirt and watched as Ashley placed both her hands on her breasts. She looked down at the mud around her hips and slowly slid one hand down to her bikini. I couldn't believe what I was watching as I quickly pieced together what she was going to do. She slipped one hand below her muddy bikini and started rubbing her pussy while she used her other hand to grope and massage her breast. My jaw dropped. I could hear her moaning already as she started thrusting and twirling her hips. There was no fighting my erection as Ashley continued to finger herself. My eyes were fixed on her hips. Her movements were so sensual. I knew for sure this wasn't her first time. Her moans became louder. Her thrusting became more aggressive. She was about to climax.

"Mmmmph! Yes! Right there! Yes!" Ashley cried as she tilted her head back. She screamed as her orgasm peaked. I could see her practically gasping for air as her body shook with pleasure. Her hips continued to thrust as she slowly came out of her orgasm. I was still speechless as she drew her hand from her bikini. She looked at me and smiled. "So, did you like your surprise?"

"Yeah, but you said the mud wouldn't get more action than me."

She giggled, "Oh, it won't. That was just a show. After this lets go back to my cabin. We can wash off together and then make our way to the bedroom."

"I like the sound of that." I replied.

She bit her lip and smiled at me, "Alright, gimme a sec, I'll be over there in a bit. Hopefully you enjoy watching me struggle too." She replied while giving me a wink."

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Now I watched as Ashley struggled to escape the thick clay around her hips. I worried she wouldn't be able to escape at first. Her slender body looked so helpless in the middle of all that mud, yet she seemed so confident in what she was doing. She leaned back, bringing her body more horizontal with the quicksand. Her butt fully submerged in the clay as she pushed herself back with her arms. I was pleasantly surprised to see her slowly reemerging from the viscous quicksand, but it was slow going. As she pushed herself back she slowly twisted and thrusted her hips. I watched her intensely as I became more and more aroused just from watching her struggle. Now her butt slowly reappeared as she continued to struggle. Within a few minutes her thighs were free again and in what seemed like a blink of the eye Ashley was crawling to me. Tan clay coated her from her feet up to her navel. She crawled right over my lap and leaned in to kiss me. I gently kissed her back. In seconds we were completely wrapped up in each other. She started undoing my shorts and removing my boxers. I untied her bikini and placed my hands on her hips to guide her. She gently placed herself over me, slowly sliding my cock inside her pussy. She moaned just as loud as before when she was in the quicksand as we began to embrace. The next hour was the most passionate sex either of us ever had.

Once we were done we sat next to each other looking out into the quicksand. I looked over at her. She smiled with pure satisfaction. She leaned in to kiss me then stood up, tying her bikini back around her hips.

"I kind of feel like getting back in. Care to watch, or do you wanna join me?"
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: New Story-Summer Camp

Postby PM2K » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:11 am

That was entertaining. :D

Return to “Stories”