Bound and Down, Part 01.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

Bound and Down, Part 01.

Postby SilkyMud » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:51 am

People of the quagmire, hello again!

It's been a moment but we all know how life can be. Again, I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time out to read my posts here. I really do appreciate it and trust me, I'm not going anywhere. I know I promised to tell the story involving myself and two friends, but I'm postponing that yet again. I bet someone's booing right now, save it for a failed non-entertaining stage performance haha. The reason why I'm putting it off one more time, is because I have one that might shake things up here and you'll see why in a few moments. :o

It was Saturday, July 18th.

I and a good friend I met back in high school had orchestrated a plan to go mudding together. We talked about mud back on the 4th bringing up random topics, I shared my first mud experience with her to find out that she's been in mud before too. Long story short, a family member of hers has a mud pit dug in their backyard which pushes out into a wooded area. She was playing around with her cousins and it resulted in everyone getting in the pit. Since then she's always wanted to get back in some mud if possible and from what I shared she wanted to partner up and go searching for some. My friend's name is Kierra, she's mixed, half African American and Mexican, her picture is linked below with her gorgeous self :D .

http://postimg.org/image/i4jq2wh9j/

Kierra is also transgender (I know, she doesn't look transgender huh), I won't go into her life story but she began her transition at a young age as she always felt as if she was a girl. Just trapped in the wrong body, with that being said if anyone feels like they're going to be uncomfortable reading this then you're free to leave. I'm not saying anything wrong by that either, just don't want unnecessary comment drama on here. Though I doubt anything negative will be said as we're all adults on here. :mrgreen: Oh and on the subject note, this will get devious so hold on tight. Please keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times lol.

Kierra came by that morning around 9 o'clock. It was mild outside, warm but not burning hot as the temperatures were in the late 70's. The sun was out but the day was gloomy as clouds kept hiding the sun throughout most of the day with it peeking out a bit here and there, like a nosy child before being blocked. Kierra showed up early as she had plans later and didn't want to bail on what she saw was her only opportunity. I questioned her timing, though she came out I told her we could have waited until later that afternoon but she insisted she was fine. I had my bag packed with the necessities, Kierra did too but inside a large beach bag than a backpack but it still was helpful.

I tried to look inside to see what she brought, but she stopped me and said, "You'll find out when we're there." She drove over to the trail, taking the cut off path for vehicles to enter the area, she parked her car on the left fork of the trail down by the lake. A nice spot that people take for when they're fishing, that or on the opposite side. I wore a white t-shirt, black spandex shorts I had from volleyball and black flip flops. Kierra came in a sundress which I knew she wasn't going to wallow in, white with thin black stripes going across with the tail end being pink and pink flip flops. Turning around as she took her bag out the car, Kierra started to strip as she was completely naked beneath the sundress. :twisted: :? :twisted:

Kierra then began to take the clothes out of her bag. Putting on a white sleeveless top, the same top seen in the picture above. Then came a skirt, but not just any ordinary skirt people. A pencil skirt with a high waist, but that's not the highlight of it. It was black latex...BLACK LATEX...seeing the sight of it in person baffled me! To mention, Kierra likes materials which relates to the fetish world (though I don't see it as one sided like that), PVC/vinyl, rubber/latex and leather, though leather isn't too much relate to it compared to the other two materials but yeah, she likes it, especially latex.

I remember when she ordered it, she told me but I didn't quite believe her. Until the day she was bold enough to wear the skirt TO SCHOOL!! My God, the looks people had when they seen it...priceless. You had a handful of people interested in knowing what the skirt was made of. Some thought it was leather, pleather but it was rubber and I'm surprised she didn't get in trouble for it but I guess the skirt was in order with the dress code lol. I was envious in a good way because I'm in the same boat as her, liking latex and the materials listed above.

What sucks, is that she had pictures of herself in the skirt but they're lost. On her tower computer she has a ton of pictures and said they're on there but the computer doesn't work. She had a couple on Instagram a while back too but has since lost them as she created a new IG page due to her old one being hacked and the pictures erased and replaced with some bullshit. Yep, she became one of the many victims to Instagram hacking. On the bright side, the day she did wear it I got to touch it. A lot of people did, but not like me ;) OH I touched it alright, the first two were for interest and the rest were for fun, even out of school, touching that latex like Patrick Star at a jellyfish convention.

On with things, she shined up the latex a bit and then slipped on a pair of flats. Black patent leather with tan soles. From there we headed on back the opposite way as Kierra saw a area littered with cattails, saying that there might be mud over there. Once we got close to them we started to make our way through the brush, the cattails had grown to about our height and roughly taller. It was a little thick but once we came through we were in a nice spots, it was like a distorted oval shape but large, hidden from view by the cattails as it surrounded the spot. It had a damp smell which wasn't bad to the noise, like as if it had just rained as we stood before this little marsh.

Putting our bags down, Kierra made the first move. Stepping out slowly, she walked slowly with slight baby steps through the mud. The first few inches from where we were, the ground was solid but it loosened further out as the mud began to tear. It then got a little sloppy as I saw Kierra's feet slide a bit in the marsh as it began to lick away at the flats soles. It was dark brown, almost black mud as her shoes was getting covered in the muck and soon they started to get stuck. I joined in, lost my flip flops instantly as I threw them back towards our bags and went on barefoot, my acrylic blue toenails weren't so much acrylic blue in seconds haha :) as Kierra fought with the mud.

"Oh Lord....ahh, it won't come on...!" She said, having a slight helpless tone to the words.

I watched as Kierra's right foot had popped out completely from the flat. The left foot had lost its respective flat while Kierra struggled to the get the right back on. Her smooth light soles were arched but stained a bit. Kierra has high arches and I'm not a foot fan but she does have cute feet which I'll admit. In the moment it was a turn on for some I reason I can't explain :oops: lol. Taking it off, she walked back and put them down. Kierra called me over to her and said she had a surprise for me.

I joked and asked was it a spare latex skirt, nope. Kierra reminded me of our "heat of the moment-moment" back in 2012. We were hanging out and stuff, I was somewhat consoling Kierra who had just gotten out of bad breakup with her ex at the time. It's been roughly a week since then around that point in time but Key (her nickname) was still heartbroken. Being the shoulder to cry and voice of reason and compassion, I managed to life her spirit and suddenly I found myself in a lip smack down with her. Though I'm straight, it was quite fun and eventually led to her getting turned on and me getting her off. A lubed hand job did the trick lol.

Kierra is bisexual, attracted to both genders more she leans more towards a liking of females. Nothing wrong with that, everyone is different and that's what make the world special. If we all were the same then it would be a bad repeat, like a rerun of some TV show episode and a bad one at that. I wanted to know what the surprise was, she seemed nervous and said forget it. I told her she could show me but she insisted that it was nothing and headed back out into the marsh. I followed but turned back, leaving Key to do her thing.

I looked inside her bag and I was speechless :o she brought a ball gag, handcuffs and a blindfold! I knew she had a liking for fetish related items and activities, she's had a few bondage moments with her partner but to bring something out like that...I became amazed. I took the items out including a small jar of Vaseline she brought which I didn't know what it was for but I figured it was for some stroking. I put the jar in my breast which surprising didn't fall out and hurried over to her with the other stuff. If things could have not gotten any better, the marsh got its hands on Kierra. I watched as she stepped into a particular spot, instantly sinking deeply into the mire, her right leg was knee deep as the left had submerged a little further as the mud was up past her knee, touching her thigh.

I came from behind and jerked her arms behind her back! Rough but I knew she would understand as I caught her off guard. She turned looking as if she was ready to snatch her arm back and wanting an explanation but I quickly subdued her and managed to handcuff her. Kierra's struggling lightened as I guess she knew what the deal was :twisted: I managed to blindfold her. She began to act a long, saying things like she couldn't see and what was I doing. I gagged her mouth with her blue ball gag and told her to try to get free.

Kierra proceeded to wiggle. Sashaying about where she stood, showing an obvious hopeless attempt where she would then began to move her legs. Trying to lift them up and down as they would raise briefly but come back down. The mud oozed, having a slight soupy texture and appearance, a little lighter in tone than the surface she penetrated through. I soon managed to get up close, forcing myself down in the marsh as in a matter of seconds I was past my knees in the mud. I began to play with Kierra's latex skirt, feeling on the rubber as I started to tug on the tail end of the skirt, rubbing my hands around the entire thing as the black latex made a crinkling sound that was good to my ears along with Key's moaning.

Using my fingertips to continue the noise of the rubber, in instance they ran against her grown erection. Pressed again the rubber as it looked so sexy and cute. I craved it, I wanted it as I began to gently squeeze it as Kierra kept moaning. I asked if she wanted it and she nodded, but I wanted an answer. Finding myself in a dominate positon as she was submissive, both of us down in the mud. Though I had the freedom to get out, Kierra was literally stuck as I told her to push her legs down further and sink lower.

She began to and in a matter of moments her legs disappeared from sight with the tail end of the skirt getting muddy. I took the Vaseline out and felt around on her front and rear end a few more times, I wanted to roll up her skirt to expose her "magic wand" but an animal instinct in me did otherwise. I clawed at the front, it was a light struggle but I managed to tear a hole in the black mesmerizing rubber. A slit, small but I began to peel it wider as her penis popped out. Six inches, hairless and stiffer than a nightstick. Sweaty too as beneath the latex her body was sweating as I got an aroma of her body wash. I grabbed hold and slowly began to stroke before applying some of the Vaseline to the tip, it was kind of melted, having a better texture than what it is when solid.

Just like our first time, I began to stroke up and down and around her head. Kierra moaned, leaning back on me, starting to shake and twitch here and there from the pleasure. She wasn't use to the that form of stroking but she was going to handle it again, it was her weakness and she admitted when its done like that she bails out of the sex. My hands pace was steady as she moaned, her breathing got hard and heavy and in a matter of minutes. Kierra blew her load, squirting as her "eggs" shot forward and dripped back on her tip like the drool that ran from her mouth thanks to the ball gag. A day meant for us to just go out and have some muddy fun turned sexual.

Once I had finished her off, I left her. Not completely but I told her to get out on her own, the moves she made earlier along with more squirming in the mud during the hand job pitted her groin deep with her penis above the muddy surface. I could tell she had no energy left to get free as I had to play the human tow truck and "wench" her out. I took the handcuffs off, they had parts on the side but for some reason they wouldn't release so I used the key that came with them. I took the blindfold off but left the gag and saw her eyes were watery, tears of pleasure I presume 8-) lol. I had to dig my hands down in the mud a bit and lift on her legs to get them free but she was out in about four minutes, needed a breather or two.

With the blood distributed evenly again, there was no need for her "magic wand" to be displayed for a show as she placed it away. Laying back on the muddy surface, Kierra took a TO. I asked was she ready to get cleaned up but she shook her head as she took the gag out.

"That was unexpected...but no! I want to do this properly." She explained.

Though being bound and gagged was an idea she had in mind. She didn't think being in the mud would lead to what just happened. Me either but it was really invigorating! Something like that can usually bring an affect onto a friendship, either create a sudden relationship. A friends with benefits type thing or a rift. For me and Kierra, it didn't do anything. It was just a spur of the moment and seeing as we're both single around that point in time.

No harm can come from it, as something like that is technically cheating. But don't think it's the end of the story! No, no, no, no. Things haven't gone properly and when it did, it just got even more crazier than just a mud bound form of masturbation...if that counts since she wasn't touching herself lol? Told you all this would shake things up...maybe. :oops: :lol: :?:
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

Return to “Stories”