Bound and Down, Part 02.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

Bound and Down, Part 02.

Postby SilkyMud » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:05 am

This picks up from the first part of the story involving my friend, Kierra and myself. If you haven't read then I advise you do. Need a visual aid, here's three. One fore appearance and the other two for you foot guys on here.

http://postimg.org/image/gpz3n9kup/
http://postimg.org/image/sehg7byop/
http://postimg.org/image/qe3ac7tdh/

After the moment had ended, I removed Kierra's BDSM play things and helped her out of the mud. It was a small struggle in that marshy pit as I tried to get us both out at the same time but eventually we slipped out. Kierra was tired, taking a breather after I had just gotten her off. The atmosphere felt weird, like if we've done something we had no business and gotten away with it. Like embarrassment running with thoughts of how things might go over but that feeling blew over. The second time we shared a benefit between each other and things happen when caught in the moment but it defiantely wasn't going to effect us.

About ten minutes passed as we began to grab our bags, I thought it was over and we were going to clean off as much mud as possible. No, Kierra wanted to do more. She wanted to find another muddy spot around the area to play in as she turned her latex skirt sideways, having the now slit like tear on her right leg. I told her that we might not find anything suitable but she wanted to take the chance. I reminded her that she said she had plans for later. Kierra wanted to risk being late or not showing up at all, she didn't care as she lusted for mud. We got back on the trail and followed the right path as it forked towards the other end where the second bridge was located.

We came off the trail and followed the path which came down a small hill to a rocky area, crossed over through there and up another. The same area I mentioned in my first post if anyone remember? Up the hill there we continued straight and planned to follow a cut a good distance away from a set of train tracks, the line isn't in use and is currently being stipped heading in both directions. Kierra instead walked through this opening between some large dead brush and followed along down it to her right. The side of the tracks is nothing but rocks and is roughly maybe ten feet in width. I was skeptical on her move, as multiple cars sat around on the opposite side and a train.

While we was getting mud, the sound of train was heard. Possibly shunting cars together and not too long afterwards one came through. Kierra followed the now long stretch of black dirt from where the line use to sit to an old bridge. It was large, wooden and out of use. From appearance if a train goes over it the bridge would more then likely collapse and it'll be a scene straight out of Thomas the Tank Engine episodes, the older series where it had a live action feel from the mechanical toys than now the CGI seasons. I know about Thomas...sue me lol. Coming around side the bridge which sloped like a hill, a pond sat beneath it.

It was a nice size and seemed to had evaporate damn near. Only a little water was caught in section and the mud looked inviting. Kierra placed her beach bag down and began to move into the mud. It seemed smooth up top, like pudding as it had a slight uneven appearance by the surface. Kierra's feet sunk down to the ankles but she kept going out a bit, I thought it was a failed attempt. Maybe if she pushed her legs down then it would help but natural sinking, I didn't think it would come...until I heard her shriek. Kierra's right leg sunk down to the knee with the left following suit, caught in the midst of taking a step as she dropped.

I got a good chuckle as she fell back on her ass. I then came in too, getting close up as I started to sink as well. Slower but I down to my knees in the black mud, it was slick up top but thick beneath as mud oozed to the surface from our leg holes. I began to push down, directing Kierra to do the same who came upon a soft spot. Up and down, left and right our legs moved as the mud squelched and fapped. Having sounds like an empyt ketchup and mustard bottle, almost like messy farts. Kierra was getting turned on again, her penis began to get erect as in a short moment a rubbery bulge began to show.

She started to touch it, lightly squeezing it to which I removed her hand. I told her "It's a sin to play with youself", the old urban legend. She laughed and said she use to think it was real but saw it wasn't. Thigh deep, we began to free ourselves and move about the moisturezed pond. From where we move to other spots, we started to sink down to our shins or knees. I noticed Kierra touching herself again, I shook my head not because she was but because I knew what might occur again but I didn't mind.

I managed to get my legs free and fought against the soft mud as my feet and legs kept sinkining a bit before I crawled out. My hands were little dirty but I didn't care, I grabbed Key's BDSM toys and came over to her. I caught her pulling her skirt around so I was just in the nick of time haha. I got a little rough, not harmful as I told her to put her arms behind her back, I guess fighting helped with her mood. Slapping the cuffs on her, I then gagged her mouth and put the blind fold over her eyes. She began to push down in the mud, bound and helpless again as I fixed her skirt.

Her penis popped out through the slit as I began to stroke a few times before I went bag and got the "lube". The half meltzed vaseline was last as I slabbed a lot on her, covering her entire private as it was SUPER SLIPPERY. I moved my left hand back and forth, slowly as I kept what grip I could on her. Her breathing slowed and she began to moan in seconds as Kierra began to push down into the mud, the sensations must of been overwhelming as within like four minutes she came! I didn't stop, I kept stroking giving her post-orgasm torture. Kierra began to make these weird eradict moves, like twitches,

I asked her was it uncomfortable and she nodded yes, I asked did it hurt as she gave me a muffled reply. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable to her but I kept going anyways lol. She felt pleasure in the mix but she wasn't use to steady going. As I had found myelf thigh deep, Key was a few inches past her knees. I didn't stop as I was determined to give her one more benefit, she managed to break away and plopped on her ass in the mud. I guess it was too much as she leaned back trying to pull her legs free from the black mire we was in. She struggled as her attempts to get free while partially subdued was becoming an issue.

I watched entertained by her struggle. Kierra was so helpless as she made groans and sounds that expressed her fight with the mucky earth. I started to tease her, touching up on her breast, managing to grab her ass and touching her "magic wang" while going back to playing with her messy latex skirt. It was all good until we began to hear voices appraoching. Men, more than likely workers who were doing work to the track that pased through the area. Though most had been torn up, the portion from the bridge on forward from the area we came wasn't.

I managed to get myself free, digging away at the mud to get Kierra's legs out. I told her to be quiet in her left ear as I began to pull her towards me as I scooted away. It was very, VERY difficult due to the mud. We kept sinking and getting partially stuck. If we were caught down there like we was...it'd been a legal mess (no pun intened). Two young women sharing an inadverted lesbian moment and one happens to be transgender, that is something you don't see everyday. They were at the end of the bridge but had stopped, they were arguing amongst themselves, nothing serious but debating whether to go on break now or look around the bridge as apparently there's a plan to tear it down and rebuild it but from steel. I guess hunger meant more than the primary objective as they had left.

My nerves were on high end as I felt my heart racing. No doubt Kierra's was as she felt the same way after talking about it. Once the coast was clear I helped her towards the bank. Not completely, I led her on to move on her own as she sunk down to her shins before starting back up with her. I told her we were cool as by that point we heard a truck leaving. The blood was circulating around again but I stopped that, taking her thang thang as I began to get her started back up.

I told her to try and sink more but she couldn't, leaning back on me as the pleasure coursed through her body. In a second round of only a few minutes, Kierra came again. Not like the first two times, shooting like a water pistol but she gave off the climaxing feel as I then left the muddy pond. Kierra on the other hand, I watched her struggle a bit but she managed to get free. I removed her BDSM toys as we hurried, grabbed our things and headed on towards the nearest form of water. Maybe a small stream of the entire creek but nope, we headed to the lake and took a dive, the best decision haha.

I could mention what happened with us cleaning up but we washed off much as we can before heading back. Yeah, this might seem short but that's all there is to it. I do have another story to share involving Kierra which I'll share soon. A few more in total actually, excluding Kierra. Trust me, I'll keep you all entertained as this girl here loves the mud lol. I hope you all enjoyed and I guess I shook things up here so bad people are speechless lol, no one's commented on the first half!

P.S.

She posted this picture on her IG. Don't she doesn't say anything specific about it except for "Best day ever. Nuff said."
http://postimg.org/image/6txy0x7jp/
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

mudwarden

Re: Bound and Down, Part 02.

Postby mudwarden » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:18 am

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. :D

SilkyMud

Re: Bound and Down, Part 02.

Postby SilkyMud » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:54 pm

mudwarden wrote:Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. :D

You're welcome and thanks for reading!
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!