The Duchess’ Kidnapping

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Duchess’ Kidnapping

Postby DJlurker » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:20 am

It's sequel time! Those of you who read "The Duchess and Peasant" should have no trouble recognizing these characters... ;)

The Duchess’ Kidnapping
by DJlurker

The first thing Rachel noticed upon waking was that she wasn’t in her usual bed.
Instead, it seemed that she was laying on a makeshift bed of straw… her nose told her that she was likely inside a horse stall or manger.
The second thing she noticed was that she couldn’t move, other than turning her head, or bending her knees and at the waist.
The third thing she noticed was that a cloth rag had been tied over her mouth…
The duke’s daughter jerked into full consciousness with a start, as the implications of her situation hit her full force… It was dark outside, with only a half-moon and the stars in the sky providing any light. Looking down, Rachel’s worst fears were confirmed when she saw that her ankles, knees, thighs, and chest were tied tightly with thick rope, her arms and wrists bound behind her back… She also realized that she was dressed in her favorite evening gown- off-the-shoulders, light blue in color, curve hugging, with the skirt going down to her ankles… As she pulled at her arms, she also realized that she was wearing the matching-color, full-length opera gloves as well…
Shaking her head, Rachel tried hard to think of the last thing that happened before she slept… then it came back to her. She’d been having a spot of tea with her boyfriend, the blonde, green eyed peasant Thomas, when she had suddenly felt sleepy, deciding to take a short nap with her head resting in her beloved’s lap…
(But I wasn’t wearing this dress at the time…) She thought confusedly. (My tea must have been drugged… that’s why I probably slept for so long…) And what had happened to Thomas? He could have likely fended off one or two ruffians, but any more… And the fact that she was wearing her dress suggested an inside job, which caused her to shudder with fear…
A sudden movement caught her attention, and she looked up to see the silhouette of a man walking into the manger. The misshapen head suggested he was wearing a mask of some sort… it was likely one of the kidnappers. The duchess tried to back away as the man leveled his gaze at her.
“So, the sleeping beauty finally awakes,” he stated. Rachel’s hazel eyes went wide- she *knew* that voice. (Thomas?!) A good portion of her fear was immediately swept away, to be replaced with confusion… (Wait, so was *he* the one who drugged my tea? But why…?) The masked man knelt down next to her, and one look into his eyes told Rachel all she needed to know- this was indeed her lover beneath the mask.
“If I remove your gag, will you promise not to scream?“ he proposed. Rachel gave a small nod in response. The masked peasant then pulled the gag down past her lower lip, allowing her to breathe properly and speak. “Thomas,” she began, “what in the world is going on here?”
He chuckled. “I thought you would have surmised that already, milady. You’ve been…” he leaned down to whisper in her ear…
“…kidnapped.”
Hearing him say that word in a such a manner caused Rachel to shiver, though she wasn’t sure whether it was from fear or anticipation. “Oh my… you’ve certainly caught me out, you scoundrel…”
“Indeed,” he replied as he brought his hand up to gently caress her freckled cheek. “And there’s nothing you can do about it…” Pulling his mask down, he leaned over her again, gently but firmly pressing his lips against hers.
Rachel quivered again at that familiar taste of her beloved, writhing slightly in her bondage, eyes closed, her nose taking in his musty scent… Too soon, however, he pulled away, donning his mask once more.
“I trust you understand your role here?’” he winked at her. The duchess caught the meaning at once. (He wants me to play along, does he? Alright, so be it…) “Foul villain,” she stated aloud, “How dare you force yourself on me in such a manner! My father and his knights will hunt you down, and give you no quarter when they do…”
“They would have to find us first,” the peasant answered, his voice a bit lower pitched than usual. “But no-one knows we are here, save your beloved, who is… indisposed at the moment.” He caressed her cheek again, though she tried to turn her head away. “How does it feel, Lady Rachel… to be completely helpless, at the mercy of a ruffian who can do whatever he wishes with you?”
Rachel responded by gathering the saliva in her mouth, and spitting at her captor, some of the liquid managing to hit him in the eye, causing him to recoil slightly. (Oops, didn’t mean to hit him there…)
Thankfully, Thomas seemed to take it decently, simply reaching up to wipe his eye out, blinking rapidly to ensure he got it all out. “Well then…” he growled, “It seems you’ve forfeited your speaking privileges, milady…” With that, he put the cloth gag back in place over the duchess’ mouth, before picking her up in a bridal carry. “It would seem milady needs to be taught a lesson in humility.”
“Mmm mmmph!” Rachel protested, half-heartedly squirming in her captor’s grip she was carried out of the manger and into the woods…

(Everything looks so different at night,) she thought as Thomas continued down the forest trail. She hoped he knew where he was going, because she had no clue whatsoever… (Which was probably the idea,) she mused. Still, this was Thomas carrying her through the woods, not some random thug, so she wasn’t exactly worried about whatever he had planned for her…
“Almost there, milady,” Thomas stated, as if sensing her curiosity. Soon enough, they emerged into a wide clearing, where the moonlight reflected off a familiar hazard…
(The quicksand pit?!) Rachel recognized immediately. She looked up at Thomas, who met her gaze with a cold stare.
“That’s right,” he growled in a sinister tone, “I think you know what’s about to happen here…”
“NMMMM!” Rachel shook her head back and forth violently in protest, her medium-brown ponytail whipping about with her motions, once again writhing in her bondage, to no avail.
“This is what you get for defying me!” The masked man declared, walking up to the edge, before tossing his captive in a way that she landed on her knees in the mud, which immediately consumed her lower legs.
“Mmmm! Mmmmmph!” Rachel twisted and jerked as she began to sink, the quicksand taking in her knees, before slowly rising to her thighs, as the peasant-turned-ruffian sat down to watch…
In reality, the tied duchess was actually quite excited, as she felt the soft, cool mud slowly rise up her body… the ropes binding her legs kept the skirt of her dress pressed against her legs, causing some very interesting sensations when the mud flowed around them… Rachel blushed as she felt her rear end enter the quick-mud, the silky fabric shifting ever-so slightly against her bare skin, as it was pushed up by the thick mire…
“How does it feel, milady? To be so completely, utterly helpless… all tied up while sinking to your doom?” To his surprise, Rachel actually managed to push her gag off her mouth with her tongue, before shaking her head a little, causing it to fall off completely and drape around her neck.
“I believe the joke is on you, scoundrel,” the duchess smirked, “For I actually enjoy a good mud bath…” She hummed in delight as her tied arms submerged, feeling the quicksand flow around her gloved hands and fingers…
Keeping to his role, Thomas began to stammer, “Th… this isn’t right… you’re supposed to be begging, screaming, pleading for mercy!”
Rachel grinned in response. “Unfortunately for you, ruffian, I consider smothering in this swamp a far preferable fate to being taken by the likes of you!” She then sighed in contentment as her bosom began to be pushed up by the mud, her sinking slowing significantly…
The kidnapper sighed and shook his head. “Seems I’ve no choice but to retrieve you, and find another punishment for you…” He knelt down and began to crawl across the mud’s surface towards Rachel. She was now sunk to her shoulders in the quicksand- his favorite depth- wearing that gentle, serene smile on her face, which never failed to melt his heart into warm mush. Thomas was grateful for the mask which hid the smile that came to his own lips, as he made his way out to her…
When he finally reached her, he pushed his hands under Rachel’s arm pits, before pulling up. Rachel sighed as she felt her bosom emerge from the muck, then her ribs… Then it stopped. looking down, she realized that Thomas had sunk himself to his stomach trying to pull her out of the quicksand.
“Oh, curses,” he muttered. “Now we’re both stuck….”
Rachel couldn’t help but giggle at her captor. “Thomas, you are an utter *failure* as a kidnapper!” she laughed, as the two settled back to their chests in the mire…
“I suppose you are right,” he sighed, before pulling down his mask once more. “But, at least I get a consolation prize…” He puckered his lips as he pulled Rachel in close.
The duchess had no time to protest before her lips were covered, though the way she quivered against her captor suggested she didn’t really mind. “Mmmmmm…” she moaned into Thomas's mouth, as the two sank to their shoulders, then their necks…
When the quicksand reached their chins, they broke off briefly to draw breath, before re-engaging their lip-lock… Seemingly uncaring as the quicksand rose over their joined lips… their noses… their closed eyes… finally flowing over their foreheads and drifting hair, Rachel’s ponytail briefly floating before also being sucked down… The mud pit stilled a few moments later, with no apparent trace of the lovers’ disappearance…

About a minute later, when an outside observer wouldn’t have expected anything else to happen, the mud abruptly bulged upward, two lumps forming on the surface, before they separated, gasping for breath… mud cascaded off their forms, almost as if an invisible force was sculpting them into human likeness, one male, one female…
Thomas pulled the mask completely off his face, using it to help wipe mud out of his eyes and nose, before dropping the cloth on the surface. He then reached up and wiped off his lover’s face, until her familiar features came into view once more…
“Thomas,” she acknowledged him as her gaze focused upon her companion.
“Indeed, it is I, your beloved,” the peasant answered. Gesturing to the discarded mask, he stated, “As you can see, the ruffian who kidnapped you has foundered… but I managed to grab you at the last moment.”
“My hero,” Rachel giggled in response, grinning like a child.
Thomas shook his head. “Don’t thank me yet, milady, I still have to get you out of this swamp…”
“And how do you propose to do such a thing? The kidnapper tried, and look what befell him…” The duchess nodded her head to the cloth nearby.
“Fear not, Lady Rachel, I know what to do…” He moved a bit to Rachel’s side before taking a breath and submerging again…
“T-Thomas?!” the bound noblewoman gasped in shock at this unexpected move. Shock and fear were swiftly swept away, however, when she felt the peasant’s hands on her thighs and rear end… (My, Thomas, how bold of you… in more ways than one,) she thought as she felt her face heat up from his touch… She then felt her lower half move forward and upward as Thomas pushed up with all his strength.
(Ah, now I see… he’s trying to get me in a more horizontal position…) Rachel did her best to help, by leaning backward, pulling her bosom clear of the mire’s embrace. She felt the peasant’s hands remove themselves, before the man himself emerged from the muck, gasping for fresh air. He worked himself back up to chest-level before again wiping the muck from his face, shaking his head a bit to get the mud out of his ears…
“I must say, dear lover, you certainly have an interesting way of rescuing your damsels,” she teased him a bit.
“Hardy har har,” he muttered in reply, before sinking to his neck as he once again gripped Rachel’s buttocks and under her bound knees, pushing upward, the noblewoman twisting and squirming to loosen the mud’s grip a bit, making his job easier… Soon enough, her whole body had emerged, laying atop the surface of the brown quicksand.
“There,” Thomas gasped as he pulled his head up, having nearly submerged again in his efforts to help his girlfriend. “You should be able… to just roll… yourself to shore now, milady…”
“Rolling like a dog… how undignified,” Rachel sighed sardonically, even as she began to do just that, as her muddy lover slowly worked his way up and out of the mire himself…

After escaping the quicksand, the two lovebirds simply laid on terra firma for a while, catching their breath… Then Thomas slowly pushed himself up, crawling over to Rachel. “If you could turn yourself on your stomach, milady, I can begin untying you…”
“Gladly,” Rachel responded as she turned over- her bound limbs were starting to ache, from not being able to move for so long. Thomas began with untying the ropes around her chest, before moving to her bound arms and wrists… “Tell me, Thomas… what in the world possessed you to do such a thing?”
“Well… you remember that conversation we had, about one of your greatest fears being that you were abducted by thieves, being helpless as they had their way with you…”
“Ah, yes,” the noblewoman nodded. “I know what you speak of… but you said you would always do your best to *ahem* protect me from such scoundrels…”
“Yes, well, if *you* remember, Lady Rachel, you teased me by saying, if I were the one that abducted you, you would have no choice but to submit to me…” Thomas shot back. “I haven’t been able to get the idea out of my head since then…”
“Oh, so it’s *my* fault?” Rachel replied sarcastically, even as her arms were finally freed, enabling her swing them out in front of her and stretch. She then reached to her neck and undid the cloth gag, setting it aside. “Honestly… and how did you drug me, by the way?”
Thomas snorted as he moved down to Rachel’s thighs. “Actually, that was the easy part… it was an old herbal remedy my dear mother gave me when I was sick with cold, and couldn’t sleep because I kept coughing so much… that stuff put me right out, and I slept like a baby.”
“And getting my dress?” Rachel prodded.
“That was a bit tougher… but I managed to convince one of the maids to retrieve it for me.” The peasant pulled the ropes from under Rachel’s rear end, setting them aside, and shifted over to her knees. “Although, she had the gall to ask me if we had… consummated our relationship yet…” Thomas felt his face redden from the memory.
Rachel rolled her eyes in response. “That must have been Melissa. I hear she used to be a prostitute before Father hired her as a clothes-washer…”
“You don’t say…” Thomas finished untying his girlfriend’s knees, then quickly loosened the ropes around her ankles, pulling them off, finally allowing her full range of motion once more. “There- it’s done. You’re free, milady.”
“About time,” the duchess-to-be groaned as she spread her legs apart briefly, bending and stretching them, before pulling herself into a sitting position. “My thanks to you, dear Thomas, for rescuing me…”
“You’re quite welcome, Lady Rachel,” Thomas smirked as he took her arm, pulling her up until she stood on her feet, letting her lean against him for balance.
“But, you do realize…” she smiled dangerously. “Such a slight cannot go unpunished!” With that, she quickly thrust her arm underneath the peasant’s knees, easily lifting him in a bridal carry.
“W-what the-?!” Thomas gasped in surprise.
“Oh come now, Thomas…” she smirked. “After so many times struggling and swimming against thick, sucking mud, does it not follow that I would increase in strength?” She slowly walked back to the edge of the quicksand pit.
The peasant’s eyes went wide as he sensed her intent. “Milady, no…!”
“Into the mire with you!” She declared, as she threw her lover a fair distance out. Thomas immediately plunged to his stomach, the mire still somewhat stirred up from their earlier struggles…
“Lady Rachel! This isn’t funny!!” he yelled as he twisted and squirmed.
“I am not laughing, am I?” she replied matter-of-factly as she strode into the mire herself, trudging to where the peasant had sunk. She bent over, wrapping her gloved arms tightly around him, pinning his own arms to his sides as she worked herself down to his level. “Now it’s your turn to be restrained…” She wrapped her legs tightly around his under the muck, as they settled to their chests. Thomas grunted as he strained against his girlfriend’s grip, to no avail… But then he realized, there *was* something he could do, a sinister smirk appearing on his face…
The sudden change in his expression confused Rachel, until she suddenly felt his hands come to rest on her buttocks, gently pinching them. “Oh my,” she gasped, blushing, “You truly are a scoundrel…”
“You didn’t leave me much choice, milady,” Thomas chuckled, as he reveled in the feeling of Rachel’s mud-covered body pressing against his…
The noblewoman licked her lips hungrily. “Be quiet and kiss me…”
“Yes, milady,” he replied, engaging her in an intense lip-lock once more… The two lovers moaned into each other’s mouths as their tongues gently dueled…
And so they continued, kissing, embracing, caressing, submerging and re-emerging from the quicksand, all throughout the night…

~*Fin*~

Return to “Stories”