Observations and Experiments

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:47 am

New story from me... thought I'd try writing in the first-person style... :geek:

by DJlurker

It was simply too nice a day to be cooped up inside. So, under the premise of ‘field work’, I set out for the nearby swamp. Being a wetland biologist has its advantages, after all.
Of course, part of me wishes that more people would notice me for my bachelor’s degree and intellectual accomplishments rather than my looks… Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind having a shapely body or a robust bosom size, but even when I try to look as ‘nerdy’ as possible (thick glasses, ponytail, lab coat, the whole bit) the men still seem to pay more attention to my ‘assets’ than my words…
Case in point, when I climbed over the fence to venture into the swamp proper, I was stopped by a patrolman who obviously assumed I was just another blonde bimbo. Fortunately, he changed his tune when I showed him my credentials, and let me go while advising me to ‘watch my step’. Ugh, like I haven’t done this several times before…
But I digress. Hiking my way through the trees and marsh, I eventually emerged into a wide open area, a field that shortly ended at the edge of a greenish swamp bog, which was mostly surrounded by reeds, with a few trees here and there, the mountains clearly visible in the distance. This was my haven, my Garden of Eden, so to speak.
I took soil samples from different areas of the field/swamp as proof of my ‘field work’, before sitting down a safe distance from the mucky area, relaxing as I listened to the sounds of nature all around me… feeling the cool breeze coming down from the mountains…
Opening my eyes, I blinked as I saw an unfamiliar shape off in the distance… it did not seem to resemble any bird that I could recall living in this swamp, and it seemed to be coming this way! Jumping to my feet, I quickly ran and hid myself behind a nearby tree. If this was some new, heretofore undiscovered avian species, I certainly didn’t want to scare it off…
As the figure approached, however, it seemed to resolve into a definitively human shape. To say I was confused was an understatement- humans can’t fly like that, after all… It appeared to be female, with long blue-green(?) hair with two tufts coming down from her sideburns, wearing nothing but a yellow bikini with black stripes, and matching knee-high go-go boots…
Suddenly, recognition clicked in my brain, and I adjusted my glasses as I looked more closely at the woman’s hair… Ah-ha, there they were- two tiny horns poking out from her scalp. Without a doubt, this was Lum, the alien princess of the Oni, who currently resided in the Tomobiki district of Tokyo.
But what was she doing here?
As I continued to observe her, I noticed she held a long wooden pole in her right hand, her eyes looking down at the swamp she was hovering over. She switched herself to a more horizontal position as she pushed her pole into the ground, the muck easily swallowing it up. I nodded to myself- smart girl, checking the ground before she landed. For some reason though, she continued to push her pole into the muck, until there was only a foot or so remaining above the surface. Then, to my surprise, she pushed her left hand directly into the swamp, almost up to her elbow.
“Hmmm… a little cold-tcha,” I heard her say. “Guess I’ll be keeping my boots on, then…” Keep her boots on? What in the world is she talking about? The alien pulled her pole halfway out of the swamp, then left it where it was, as she rose a few feet into the air… Looking down at the muck, she licked her lips…
Wait a minute… she isn’t going to-
Before I could even finish that thought, Lum let herself fall, plunging into the greenish muck past her boots, causing ripples on the surface. Then she started pumping her legs, sinking deeper as a result… Soon, her bikini bottoms had vanished beneath the mud.
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing- a young woman sinking herself into the swamp, willingly! And apparently enjoying every moment of it, as she pushed her hands past her wrists into the muck… She closed her eyes and sighed in contentment, as she wriggled her hips to and fro, sinking past her belly button…
I suddenly felt like some sort of dirty voyeur, watching a sexy, exotic young woman engage in a private, taboo activity… certainly, her parents wouldn’t approve if they knew she was doing this (assuming Onis think in at least somewhat similar manners to Terrans, of course). Still, I continued to watch, knowing I would be spotted immediately if I attempted to vacate my current location- I’d heard some nasty rumors about Lum’s temper, and I certainly did not wish to suffer her ‘divine retribution’…
“Mmm, yeah…” she moaned as her bosom began to float on the surface of the mud. I could just see that her nipples were poking against the fabric, though whether it was from the coolness of the swamp or from arousal, I couldn’t say. Her arms were sunk in past the elbows at her sides, giving her the appearance of being helplessly stuck in the swamp, though the smile on her face indicated she wasn’t the least bit distressed- quite the opposite, in fact…
“Help, help,” she spoke softly. “I’m stuck and sinking in quick-sand…” She half-heartedly tugged at her arms. “I’m sunk so deep… someone help me-tcha…” Lum giggled a bit at herself, her face flushed slightly. I was seriously tempted to chuckle along with her… The Oni then leaned forward slightly, forcing her breasts deeper into the muck, causing her to shiver as she moaned in pleasure.
Seeing such a sight caused by body to involuntarily shudder… then it happened. My hand slipped and I fell forward, the side of my head bouncing off the bark. “OW damn it!!” I yelled instinctively. I heard Lum gasp in shock- “Hello? Who’s there?!” Crap- I’d blown my cover. “AHA! I see you behind that tree-tcha! Come out NOW!!” she barked.
Gritting my teeth, I stood straight, raising my hands in an ‘I surrender’ position before stepping into the open. “Um, I come in peace,” I stated, internally wincing at how *stupid* I sounded.
Lum’s eye widened slightly, her angry expression vanishing. “Oh!” she said in apparent surprise. “Are… are you a scientist-tcha?”
“That’s right,” I replied, “Alicia Samson, wetland biologist. And for your information, I was here long before you arrived…”
“O-oh, I…” Lum flushed slightly. “I-I’m sorry, was I interrupting your research-tcha?”
I heaved a sigh of relief as I let my hands drop. “No, I was already finished collecting my samples… I thought you were some kind of exotic bird, at first… that’s why I hid. I certainly wasn’t trying to be a peeping tom or anything…”
“R…right.” The alien’s face was a deep crimson by now. “I’m sorry, I thought I’d be all alone out here-tcha…”
“Likewise,” I answered. “Though, I have to admit, it is an honor to meet the one and only Lum Invader face-to-face…”
Lum couldn’t help but giggle at that. “W-well, the pleasure’s all mine-tcha… but you must think I’m crazy, doing this…”
I shrugged. “Well, maybe just a little bit… how does it feel?”
“Huh…?”
“The mud,” I clarified. “How does it feel to you?”
“Oh, um…” Lum looked down at the surface of the swamp she’d sunk herself into. “It’s a little cold-tcha… kinda slimy… a bit thick, but also soft…” She shifted slightly. “I like how it feels when it rubs against my skin… the rough texture-tcha…”
“I see…” I nodded thoughtfully. An insane, crazy idea was starting to form in my head… before I knew it, I’d shed my lab coat, now dressed in only a blue t-shirt with a long, black-colored skirt, with white sneakers, which I promptly slid off my feet, feeling my socks squish into the wet grass… I then undid my ponytail, letting my shoulder-length blonde hair flow free…
“Uh… Alicia-san, what are you doing?” Lum inquired.
I blinked, coming back to reality. “Oh, well… you’ve piqued my curiosity… Would you mind if I…” I felt my face heat up. “…joined you in there?”
“Ehhh? J-join me? In the quick-sand-tcha?” The Oni’s eyes went wide. “W-well, if you want to, I won’t try to stop you-tcha…”
“Just consider it… an experiment, of sorts,” I told her as I knelt down and started crawling out to her position in the swamp. “I want to see if I can enjoy this like you do…”
“Hmm, well… OK. I guess I can help you out if you get too stuck-tcha…” Lum proposed.
“That’s what I’m counting on,” I nodded in agreement. “After all, you look like you’ve got quite a bit of experience with this…” Stopping in front of her, I attempted to stand, the unstable muck immediately taking in my legs past the knees. I tried to move my legs up, which caused to sink further down, to my thighs, my skirt spreading out on the surface… It was certainly cold, like she’d said, but I could also feel its unique texture caressing my calves as I moved them through the mud…
I took a deep breath as the muck soaked into my panties, now sunk to my waist. I pushed my skirt under the surface with my hands, though being careful not to get them stuck… Twisting my hips, I felt the quicksand take me further down, past my belly button, before counting my ribs… I kept my forearms above the surface, unlike Lum, letting them rest on top of the mud in front of me…
“How does it feel, Alicia-san?” Lum asked me.
“Well, pretty much like you said, Lum,” I answered her. “Cold, thick, sucking, but also soft and slimy…” I inhaled lightly as I felt my bosom press into the muck. “Oh, wow… that’s new. That feels weird…” I could feel my nipples hardening, even before they touched the mud itself…
“I know, right?” Lum giggled. “It feels weird to me too, but kinda in a good way-tcha.”
“Hmm, yes… I see what you mean.” I closed my eyes as I reveled in the feeling of my body encased in the cool, thick quick-mud, taking two handfuls of the muck in my hands, squeezing, feeling it flow between my fingers.
I faintly recalled those old movies where the pretty damsel blundered into quicksand, sinking deep and becoming hopelessly stuck, screaming for help, before the hero arrived to rescue her… Feeling like following their lead, I leaned forward and pressed my arms down into the mud, watching them disappear, the surface soon smoothing out, before gently tugging at them, feeling a gentle suction hold them in place… Then I felt Lum’s hands gently clasp mine under the mud. I couldn’t help but smile at her as I gave her hands a gentle squeeze, Lum smiling back as she returned the gesture.
“So…” I broke the silence, “Just how long have you been wallowing in mud like this?”
Lum lightly bit her lip. “Well, for a few months now, I think…”
“Does anyone else know about your… activities?”
“Well, Darling knows… a few other close friends…”
By ‘Darling’, I assumed she meant Ataru Moroboshi, the notorious pervert who never met a pretty girl he could keep his hands off of… until Lum fell for him, anyway. “So, do you have your Darling rescue you sometimes?”
Lum blushed again. “Well, yeah… sometimes he joins me for a mud wallow, too… Actually, we’ve been getting along a bit better since then…”
“Oh, well that’s good to hear.” I decided it was probably better to not dig any deeper on THAT issue. “Though, I do wonder… how did you get into this in the first place? I mean, seeing as you can just fly over any swamp or quicksand…”
“Well, it started when Sakura-sensei suggested one time that I go for a walk in the forest to let off some steam… Sakura’s the nurse at school, by the way,” Lum clarified, before continuing. “But walking through that forest was just awful… the brush scratching at my skin, my hair kept getting caught on branches… So when I found my way into a cat-tail swamp, I just figured, anything’s better than the forest-tcha…”
“And then you stumbled into a deep spot.”
Lum nodded. “Pretty much… By the time I realized I was sinking in quick-sand, it was too late to fly out-tcha… I got my arms stuck trying to push out, and I sank to my chest… then I found out that I wasn’t sinking anymore. That’s when I started to… enjoy it…” She shifted a bit, causing another ripple across the surface of the mire. “Eventually, I figured out how to escape on my own…”
“And the rest is history.” I smiled at her as I wriggled a bit, sinking down to my nipples in the quick-mud, feeling its unique texture rub across them, moaning in delight as I felt my face heat up. “Well, I’m… certainly starting to… see why you… enjoy this so much…”
The alien princess giggled. “I’m glad you’re having fun, Alicia-san…” She followed my lead, shifting and wriggling in place, moaning at the feel of the swamp muck caressing her body. We continued like this for a few minutes, just enjoying ourselves in the swamp in relative silence, save for the slurping and sucking sounds caused by our struggles…
Still, I wonder…
“Um, Lum-san?” I broke the silence. “Have you ever sunk yourself any deeper than this…?”
Lum blinked several times, as if waking from a dream. “Um, well… I’ve been down to my shoulders by myself-tcha… When it’s Darling and me together, we’ve been down to our chins…”
I smiled knowingly. “You two have some ‘fun’ together, do you…?” The Oni blushed deeply at that remark. “The reason I asked, is because I wanted to try going deeper myself… Can I count on your co-operation here?”
The alien pursed her lips. “Sure, I guess… I mean, I wouldn’t just sit here and watch you drown-tcha…”
“Of course not. I’m just being polite…” With that, I pushed my arms deeper into the mud, before pulling up, the suction causing my bosom to slowly vanish under the surface. Then I leaned back, feeling the mud rise up my back, until it flowed over my shoulders, spilling into the collar of my t-shirt, sliding in between my breasts… I could see my hair spreading around my head on the surface as I was now sunk to my chin… The mud’s thick mass was pressing in on my chest, restricting my breathing somewhat… Looking forward, I saw that Lum had extracted her arms from the muck, one hand gripping the wooden pole beside her, ready to help me out at a moment’s notice.
“Um…” she began. “Just how deep are you going-tcha?”
“Well… I was going to try… going all the way under,” I gasped out.
“EH? That’s dangerous!!” Lum cried in shock. “Are you serious?!”
“I wouldn’t try it… if you weren’t right there…” I told her. “I trust you…”
Lum nodded grimly, pulling her pole all the way out of the swamp and holding it in her hands… “OK, I’m ready…”
I nodded, before tilting my head back, feeling the muck plug up my ears, my face now framed by the mire… I could now see nothing but the sky above, bright blue, a few clouds overhead. Steeling myself, I took a deep breath, before twisting my body and pulling up with my arms… my lips submerge… my nose… the mud pushed my glasses partway off my face as it spilled into my eyes, killing the light… sliding up my forehead, before soaking into my blonde hair…
…I had to admit, this was far different from submerging in water. No light, harder to hold my breath… not to mention the mud’s rough texture massaging me all over… My body shivered involuntarily from all the mixed emotion I was experiencing… A bubble of air emerged from between my lips, in an effort to relieve some pressure on my chest.
Suddenly, I felt something lightly impact my chin- it was likely Lum’s wooden pole. She must have seen that bubble pop on the surface and panicked… I managed to get my left hand around the pole, gripping it firmly, before being pulled forward and upward…
I felt gravity assert itself on the mud covering my face, pulling a good chunk of it down and off… I spit a little, before gasping for fresh oxygen, my glasses having fallen around my chin. I felt them being pulled off, before a hand began wiping my face off… “…icia-san… Alicia-san, say something!” I heard Lum’s voice as swamp muck flowed out of my ear canals.
“I’m- pfff-thhht!- I’m fine, Lum, no need to worry…” I spat out. My eyes managed to open, seeing the Oni’s concerned face, which soon changed to relief.
“Thank goodness… when I saw that bubble, I thought you were drowning-tcha…” She put her hand on her chest as she smiled at me. “I’m glad you’re OK…”
I couldn’t help but smile back at her. It occurred to me that her popularity in Tomobiki wasn’t just because of her exotic looks- she also had a big heart. Working myself back up to chest-level, I pulled myself closer to her, until we were lightly embracing. “Thanks for your help, Lum-san… it’s greatly appreciated.”
“Y…you’re welcome, Alicia-san.” Lum shifted slightly against me. “Um… I’m starting to get a bit cold-tcha… maybe we should get out now…?”
“Yeah… I think you’re right.” I pulled away from her again. “So, care to show me how you escape?”

About five or ten minutes later, we’d managed to drag ourselves to terra firma, and were now wiping muck off ourselves and each other, as best we could.
“I have to admit, that was rather fun,” I spoke up. “It never occurred to me to think of the swamp like a large mud bath… deepest I’ve ever been was my knees, and that was by accident…”
“Well, I can’t say I blame you for avoiding getting stuck in quick-sand…” Lum replied. “After all, there wouldn’t be so many movies using it as a deadly trap if there wasn’t *some* real danger-tcha…”
“Of course,” I nodded. “Believe me, I’ve heard my fair share of horror stories concerning this hazard…” Standing up, I retrieved my lab coat, slipping it back on. “Still, I get the feeling you’re not the first one to play in the mud in such a manner…” Lum simply shrugged in response, as I pulled my shoes back on my feet. I’d be quite a sight when I got back to the lab, though I was confident I could get away with telling my co-workers I’d simply slipped and fell in a mud puddle or something…
“Um, Alicia-san…” the alien spoke up. “Would it be okay if I brought Darling out here sometime?”
I bit my lip, considering my response. “Well, as long as you try not to have the two of us meet… even if you two are getting along better like you say you are, I’d rather not take the chance of being groped…”
“I don’t think he’d do that, anymore… though me might… how does the saying go… ‘devour you with his eyes’, I think? Anyway, I’d make sure that’s *all* he does-tcha.”
“Well, all right… but, don’t be surprised if you find me *ahem* conducting future experiments in the deep mud,” I winked at her.
“OK,” Lum giggled, before something occurred to her, her expression turning serious. “Just as long as you don’t try to go under again without me there-tcha…”
I nodded. “Deal.” I put my hand out, and we shook on it. As I watched Lum depart, I had the feeling that this might be the beginning of a wonderful friendship…

*~Fin~*

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Observations and Experiments

Postby PM2K » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:35 am

Can't go wrong with Lum... :D

Return to “Stories”