Swamp Challenge RP! Aftermath (FINISHED!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Re: Swamp Challenge RP! Zone 4: Muddy Meadow

Postby 101927700 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:13 pm

bogbud wrote:
Aiko wrote:
(No intention to alter the outcome here, but I won't go down without a fight ;))

Very intense and well written! Thumps up!!

I 100% agree.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:30 am

Akio wrote:(No intention to alter the outcome here, but I won't go down without a fight ;))

Me neither.

Also, in the beginning, part of my outfit was a lifejacket. I could not have been sucked under. Also, I was strongly hoping to be involved in rescuing in the aftermath. I would rather do that than win.
Last edited by Jon Smith on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimalainen

Postby Kimalainen » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:54 am

Jon Smith wrote:
Akio wrote:(No intention to alter the outcome here, but I won't go down without a fight ;))

Me neither.

Also, in the beginning, part of my outfit was a lifejacket. I could not have been sucked under. Also, I was strongly hoping to be involved in rescuing in the aftermath. I would rather do that than win.

I am the only one left still alive who is stuck. I don't see how you could rescue a 2-ton robot from mud that is this thick.
Last edited by Kimalainen on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:06 am

Kimalainen wrote:I am the only one left still alive who is stuck. I don't see how you could rescue a 2-ton robot from mud that is this thick.

Oh I'll find a way (I really won't be happy if I can't - as in won't get the chance to try anything). Trust me, you aren't going to stay down there forever. And if I am 100% confirmed dead, I should have forfeited and spectated. But woulda coulda shoulda is bullshit and is completely unacceptable to me.

Postby 101927700 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:21 am

Jon Smith wrote:
Kimalainen wrote:I am the only one left still alive who is stuck. I don't see how you could rescue a 2-ton robot from mud that is this thick.

Oh I'll find a way (I really won't be happy if I can't - as in won't get the chance to try anything). Trust me, you aren't going to stay down there forever. And if I am 100% confirmed dead, I should have forfeited and spectated. But woulda coulda shoulda is bullshit and is completely unacceptable to me.

Your life jacket nearly worked, but there was a leak in it that you were not aware of.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:57 am

Kimalainen wrote:
Jon Smith wrote:

Me neither.

I am the only one left still alive who is stuck. I don't see how you could rescue a 2-ton robot from mud that is this thick.

Hey, have you forgotten? Julie is immortal.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Get over it!
Jons lifejacket was a "fetish-one" straight from the beginning and use of any superpowers was prohibited also.

Stop wining and put up a last stand like Aiko did. After that you can hire some engineers and heavy-duty equipment to retrieve that robot :roll:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 am

101927700 wrote:Your life jacket nearly worked, but there was a leak in it that you were not aware of.

It's a foam one. :roll: Not an inflatable. There is nothing I like of inflatable life jackets, why did you assume it was one? Let's just say that I'm completely stuck and won't finish the race. Anything wrong with that? In terms of finishing the race, what's the difference between me being stuck- DNF, and being sucked under- DNF?
Last edited by Jon Smith on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:11 am

bogbud wrote:Get over it!
Jons lifejacket was a "fetish-one" straight from the beginning and use of any superpowers was prohibited also.

Stop wining and put up a last stand like Aiko did. After that you can hire some engineers and heavy-duty equipment to retrieve that robot :roll:

:roll: Typical. Also, a “fetish-one” was a foam one. :roll: If it's a fetish lifejacket, does that mean it can't function like it's supposed to? :roll: Whether my lifejacket saves me or not, it doesn't help me finish the race. And how could I hire people when I'm dead? :roll:
How many engineers does it take to dig up a robot? :roll:
Even if I could get out, I would wait until the race is over. I can just sit there stuck and accept that I won't finish the race.
I'm sure you would love to see a “last stand” from me :roll: Akio's was futile. Mine might be futile. I am as safe as I am stuck upto my armpits in peat, any struggling might just make it worse.
Is it a good idea for me to put up a last stand? HELL NO. :roll:
Last edited by Jon Smith on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimalainen

Postby Kimalainen » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:33 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Hey, have you forgotten? Julie is immortal.

Julie forfeit the race after I saved her. If I didn't, she would be stuck very far down deep in the mud until the end of time, eventually becoming a living fossil.

Return to “Stories”