Serial Sinkers RP **EVENT CONCLUDED**

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Re: Serial Sinkers RP **EVENT LIVE**

Postby 101927700 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Abigail chooses #1. She still believes her boots are the main reason she didn't get stuck earlier. She also pulls her minimalistic shirt out of her pocket and puts it on, now that Frederico is no longer part of the equation.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Sonja perfectly knew no one could possibly drown in Quicksand. Well, she thought she knew that until that serious experience back in the quarry. "But that one was man-made and not properly compacted and full with pockets of air" the scientific part of her mind told her.
After realizing that the tiger was right behind them, she took off her leather jacket, exposing her still somewhat white, figure-hugging t-shirt and tied the jacket around her belly. "Maybe i have some extra-leverage when i sink again" she told herself. After that she quickly but cautiously stepped further and followed Abigail.

-> Option #1
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

tenenbaum

Postby tenenbaum » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Kerry makes eye contact with the tiger and screams at the top of her lungs. She takes off running into the quicksand, trying to run past her opponents and trying to step lightly.

Last edited by tenenbaum on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Chim thinks frantically.
Hm... a caged tiger that goes straight for a group of people after being released? That's not natural behavior, that's some level of training. I can't expect it to behave normally. Still, tigers are hunters, accustomed to chasing down prey more so than facing an adversary. It may be that we can face it and it will back down.

Chim looks at the three women already plunging into the quicksand.
That has to be the option most people would choose. No one in their right mind would face a tiger. No one.

He turns to the remaining survivors. "If we stand as a pack and face this thing down, it will blink. We can do this!"
He picks his spot, making sure he has space to dodge in all directions, and flexes his knees as he waits for the tiger, and hopefully, for a little backup.

The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm

tenenbaum wrote:Kerry makes eye contact with the tiger and screams at the top of her lungs. She takes off running into the quicksand, trying to run past her opponents and trying to step lightly.

Please clarify your choice. #2 is to face the tiger.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Victoria sees several of the contestants enter the quicksand and decides to join them. "The more we stick together the better right?" Victoria thought to herself.

Victoria chooses #1
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:49 pm

"Hey! This ain't no Katy Perry music video!" Clare shouts as she runs past Chim towards the boat.

Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 am

I would rather have an erotic sink in quicksand than be injured or killed by a tiger. Hell, I dressed myself expecting to sink in quicksand.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 am

I didn't expect to go so soon. But watching the new dangers, I would wade through the quicksand. I just hope no one is tiger food. I am also keeping an eye on everyone. I wish I could be there.

Kimalainen

Postby Kimalainen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 am

Return to “Stories”