Serial Sinkers RP **EVENT CONCLUDED**

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Jon Smith

Re: Serial Sinkers RP **EVENT LIVE**

Postby Jon Smith » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Sorry Chim...

John saves himself.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 am

Without anyone to help him, and already losing consciousness, Chim is swallowed by the sinkhole. Abigail and John fight for their own survival, clawing their way up the collapsing edge of the sinkhole. Victoria risks being pulled in and offers her hand out to the two of them.

Chim is eliminated.

Roll 1d6 for rescue 4+ to pass. On a 6, Victoria will fall in.
Abigail: 2
John: 6

John's desperation and selfishness are clear. He shoves Abigail out of the way and grabs Victoria's outstretched hand. He scrambles up the sand and makes it onto solid ground. However, Victoria loses her balance and falls into the sinkhole. Abigail and Victoria slide to their waists and are sinking quickly. Their attempts at getting out are interrupted by a scuffle between Kim and Zuma. Enraged, Kim tries to push Zuma into the sinkhole. Zuma's superior build and self-righteous belief gives him added strength, but Kim has taken him by surprise. It is an even contest.

Kim rolls 1d6. 4+ will result in Zuma falling in; failing will result in Kim falling in.
Kim: 4

Kim feigns a stumble. Zuma, overconfident in his prowess, tries to force his entire body weight forward onto Kim, but Kim deftly slips aside and topples Zuma head-over-heels into the sinkhole, where he joins Abigail and Victoria. Kim collapses, exhausted from her struggle, while John stands up and peers into the sinkhole. There is only one opportunity to save someone.

"Foolish girl!" Zuma shouts. "You have no idea what you are going into. You need me!"

John must choose:
1) Save Zuma
2) Save Abigail
3) Save Victoria
4) Save no one

"So even a god-king can sink!" V shouts. "At this rate, they won't even make it to Akbal's palace."
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 am

John saves Victoria. John has regret for not saving Chim. Abigail made the same mistake as me.
Last edited by Jon Smith on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby 101927700 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:27 am

"Alright... I think I can get out of this. And seeing as John chose to rescue someone else, I've got to get out on my own..... I'm fairly close to the edge, so I think I can dig my way out...."
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Kimalainen

Postby Kimalainen » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:13 am

Kim says to Zuma: “Need you? We lost Clare, Kerry, and Chim because of you. This is what happens when you do the shit that you did. Fuck you bitch.”

Kim attempts to assist John with rescuing Victoria and Abigail. Without having to use energy I don't have, I can still help make sure John doesn't fall in in the process of getting Victoria out.
Last edited by Kimalainen on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:44 am

Victoria looks at John with pleading and grateful eyes. Sheering exhaustion and dehydration prevents her from saying the actual words right away, but she does her best to let him know how much she appreciates him rescuing her.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:29 am

"I did not see that coming. I was really rooting for Chim. I think Zuma may have something up his sleeve."

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:00 pm

John and Kim rescue Victoria before the sinkhole collapses. Abigail, despite her struggles, fails to break free and she is consumed by the sand. Zuma glares at the three survivors. "You will pay for this, fools. Zuma will not forget. Zuma will not die. Zuma sees and hears all!" He doesn't break his gaze, not until the sand buries his head. Not interested in joining the fallen god, the three remaining contestants flee.

Abigail has been eliminated

The trio locate the palace in the distance. Weary and at the end of their energy, they stagger towards the majestic white marble building. They are barely able to ascend the steps. The palace is a single hall with a luxurious carpet lining the central hallway. The hallway leads to a single throne. Akbal is nowhere to be seen. The three contestants see something else. Inside, beside the entrance and sheltered from the scorching wind and sand, they find two metal stands with bowls of iced water. They hurry to the bowls and quench their thirst.

"Yes, drink, pilgrims."

As if they had been misled by an illusion, they see Akbal seated on the throne, as if he had always been there. His face is wrinkled, perhaps not as young as he would have wished to be. He is reclined on the throne's arm rests, sitting as if he was bored waiting for their arrival. His voice is strangely patterned, enunciated words out of order, yet his accent is highly refined, almost English.

"You are thirsty, no?" he continues. "We wonder how many of you may reach the final stage. You see, it is I - or we, as the kings say - who determine your fate. You have done well to come this far. Frederico was never a strong man, and Zuma was never a true god. But I am a true prince. Many billions my family has. Oh yes. This is just...pocket money, as you might say." He glances at the worn and battered contestants, eyes dancing in a lively way. "You may be wondering how I will deal with you. No guns here. No masks or vines or tigers. Though I would like to have one. Or ten." He waves his hands towards the floor in front of him. There is a circle cut out in the marble floor, filled with what must be quicksand. The contestants wonder how this is going to work.

"I actually stole this from Zuma, you could say," the prince mutters. "He might have warned you of this, if he were here instead of playing with his cats. You see, the water you so greedily drank has been laced with a special herb that grows in my native land. It has certain effects." He gazes at the three of them. The contestants feel a strange warmth. Victoria's breasts feel heavy and swollen. Kim has an easy feeling between her legs. John, most obviously, has a painful erection, and no control over his loins. Not only are they all hyperstimulated, it seems that the herb has mind-control effects as well. Still seated, Akbal issues his command. "Come, step into the quicksand. Show me some fun." Their legs move on their own will, forcing them to approach the pit. As much as they try to concentrate, their minds are clouded with erotic thoughts, as if they were being told they wanted to enjoy their last sink. They are a few steps away from the quicksand. Desperately, they try to resist the effects of the drug.

Roll 1d6, 5+ resists the drug:
John: 4
Victoria: 5
Kim: 1

Something flashes in Victoria's mind. Although she still feels aroused, she is aware of her surroundings and of Akbal's charismatic voice. She looks at John and Kim, who appear in a trance-like state, continuing to walk towards the quicksand pit. John steps in first, followed by Kim. They sink to their thighs, and, without pausing, begin to caress each other.

"Come, join us," Akbal beckons to Victoria.

Being the only one to successfully resist the drug, Victoria is the only one who can take action.

Victoria chooses:
1) Pretend to be under the influence and join the others in the quicksand
2) Make a move against Akbal
3) Attempt to escape
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Victoria knows she has to act quickly lest Akbal realize she was able to resist being drugged right away. She knows better than to simply try to escape and she is fearful of stepping into the quicksand again. Instead, Victoria runs her hands up from her toned stomach up her breasts. She fixes up her sports bra to expose her cleavage. Acting as though she's still at least somewhat under the effects of the drugs, she starts sensually walking toward Akbal.

"I think I'd rather join you." She said as sensually as possible, still touching herself.

Victoria chooses #2

(If this is way off from what make a move meant I apologize and can change it)
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Postby 101927700 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Assuming the sweepers came in as soon as the cameras turned away...
Back in the studio, Abigail cleans the sand off of herself. "That could've gone a lot worse..."
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Return to “Stories”