Serial Sinkers RP **EVENT CONCLUDED**

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Kimalainen

Re: Serial Sinkers RP **EVENT LIVE**

Postby Kimalainen » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:07 am

I didn't say I was going to drink that water!

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:24 am

It wasn't exactly optional
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Kimalainen wrote:I didn't say I was going to drink that water!

To progress the plot, I have to take control of the events and the characters. If I have to stop every time there is some semblance of a choice, we would get bogged down and the RP would take forever because we're making meaningless choices that go in circles. In saying that, I'm not dropping arbitrary actions into the plot and they follow a sense of logic and reason. Earlier, Chim decided not to travel to the oasis to get water. Therefore it is sensible that the contestants would drink the water provided to them. The plot, and the options, would be different had the choices made earlier been different. To give some element of control rather than make it 100% directed by me, I leave the consequences to the dice. Every action has a consequence, and every choice has a chance.

Anyway, to continue.

---

(btw, Victoria's choice was more of a move on Akbal rather than against, but that works too)

Chim and Abigail have been retrieved and are now seated in the studio.

Victoria plays the sensual card and approaches Akbal. Akbal has no time for games. He seizes her and places her on his lap. Victoria has not fully overcome the drug and his hands send shivers through her body, stimulating her skin and pushing to the edge of a moan. Victoria, however, maintains control of her senses. Akbal caresses her bare belly, making circles with his fingers, keeping her under his control through this subtle stimulation.

"Oh, I get lonely sometimes," he says, touching her and watching John and Kim sinking and making out. He seems to get excited by the display. "You know, I've always wondered what it was like to be stuck in that deadly embrace with a beautiful woman. What a way it would be to go out, don't you think?"

John and Kim continue their play, but the effects of the drug seem to be wearing off.

John and Kim roll 1d6: 3+ to regain partial control; 5+ to regain full control
John: 5
Kim: 5

Both the contestants snap out of their trance and find themselves waist-deep in quicksand. They pause in their erotic play. Akbal, distracted by Victoria, hasn't yet noticed.

John and Kim choose:
1) Pretend to be drugged and continue to sink
2) Help each other out of the quicksand
3) Help yourself out of the quicksand
4) Push the other person down

Victoria:
Suggest something for Akbal to do
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Let's help each other out.

Kimalainen

Postby Kimalainen » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:39 pm

After John gets me out, I pull him out.

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Victoria knows what she has to do to finish this. Though she reluctant to get back in the quicksand, the opportunity is too great. "If you want to give that deadly embrace a go with me all you have to do is say the word."
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:37 pm

With the quicksand pit being more of a small display pit, John and Kim are able to get to the edge and free themselves. Their escape is not impeded by Akbal, who is mesmerised by Victoria. Victoria chooses to allow Akbal to play with her. She seduces Akbal to leaving his throne. She steps into the quicksand, continuing her tease, and beckons him to join her. Akbal, without any regard for his clothing or safety, joins Victoria. They sink to their waists with Victoria firmly in Akbal's arms. He is oblivious to suggestion, completely mesmerised by Victoria, who is now struggling with the quicksand and the residue effects of the drug. She is unable to free herself from Akbal, and they sink to their chests.

John and Kim look at each other. They have just escaped the quicksand and now the final stalker is moments away from sinking to his doom, and taking Victoria with him. After this, they are done. Could the end be near? How many will survive out of the eleven that began?

John and Kim:
Open choice - Choose what you will do next.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Victoria decided to make that move, and it appears hopeless with Akbal holding her. I don't want to rescue Akbal. I ask Victoria whether or not we should risk rescuing her.

Kimalainen

Postby Kimalainen » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:29 pm

I don't think anything else needs to be done now. It's over. Take a look at the number of losses we've had earlier with Frederico and Zuma. It is inevitable that we will lose another contestant. What if we attempted to rescue Victoria and Akbal pulled us in again?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Uninterrupted, Victoria and Akbal sink to their chests. Akbal forces his hands into Victoria's bra and clasps her breasts. Whatever control she had disappears as Akbal and the quicksand make out with her. Her hands wander too, finding their way deep into the quicksand, reaching into the folds of his robes for his manhood. The two of them disappear into the sands in a state of ecstasy.

Victoria has been eliminated.

John and Kim now stand alone in the throne room. Their heads are clear now that the drug's effects have worn off. Akbal's end is rather anticlimactic and, without an antagonist, there doesn't seem to be a sense of direction. There wasn't any sign from the producers and none of the brights lights and shower of confetti to celebrate their victory. It felt very odd, and quiet.

"Aren't the sweepers supposed to come in?" John asks. "I mean, that's what they're meant to do, right? They don't just let us die there."

Kim wonders this as well. As neither of them had been stragglers, they had never seen the production crew assisting with rescues. They only assumed that the rescues were all successfully done - perhaps not knowing that there was already a casualty, and they knew that if nothing happened soon, Victoria would join them. They begin to get apprehensive.

"Wait," Kim says, "aren't we supposed to move on? They said that they won't rescue anyone until we're clear."

"They said when the stalker is clear," John retorts. "And I'm pretty sure Akbal count doesn't anymore. There aren't any stalkers here. What's going on?"

John turns around in exasperation and shouts at the crew to come rescue them. He feels a hand on his shoulder. He tries to brush it off, thinking it belongs to Kim. When he feels how strong the grip is, he turns around and his eyes widen. "What the f-" Before he finishes, he is thrown with superhuman force against the wall.

John rolls 1d6 - 3+ for knockout
John: 1

Surprisingly, John goes flying through the wall. The marble was only a facade, and he has in fact crashed through the set, landing on the concrete floor among a pile of sound equipment. He escapes injury thanks to the presence of the sound engineer, who inadvertently broke his fall, though the engineer has broken his ankle. John is stunned at this surroundings, but is even more stunned at what he sees behind him. Kim's face is white. In front of her is John's assailant.

"How DARE you?" the man shouts. "How DARE you betray me - the God King, ZUMA!" He clamps his hand around Kim's neck. "Did you really think you could drown me? Did you really think I was stupid enough to fall in to Akbal's traps? These are just smoke and mirrors, full of air bubbles and foam. But, I, Zuma, am the real thing. I will show you mortality, girl!"

Kim beats against Zuma's chest, but his strong pectorals feel like he is a demi-god of stone. He lifts her off her feat and walks towards the quicksand pit. Kim tries to scream but he is choking the life out of her. She desperately tries to kick her way out of Zuma's grasp. She glares down at the quicksand, remembering that Victoria is down there and running out of breath - and if she can't get free, she's going to join her!

John picks himself up, still winded from Zuma's attack. The sound engineer is screaming in pain, but it's none of John's business. He prepares to climb back onto the set to save Kim. But then he notices a bright light in the corner of his eye. He turns his head to see the Exit sign from the studio. He must now make his choice.

John, choose:
1) Go back to save Kim
2) Run to the exit

Return to “Stories”