The Kunoichi and the Tengu (second part added)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Kunoichi and the Tengu (second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:43 am

New story from me, based on the 'Dead or Alive' game series!

The Kunoichi and the Tengu
by DJlurker

[F/F] [QS] [Adult]

"My, what have we here? A kunoichi, if I'm not mistaken…"

The voluptuous dark-haired woman, standing tall at 5'8", looked down at her purple-haired opponent, who was at least a half-foot shorter. The kunoichi glared back at her with murderous intent in her bright red eyes.

At first glance, she seemed to be some sort of Japanese geisha, dressed in a black and flame-red kimono with Asian patterns on the skirt and sleeves, tied with a candy-cane colored obi. However, it was cut in a way that the woman's cream-skinned shoulders were left bare, exposing a generous amount of cleavage from her large bust. Her dark bluish hair was intricately done, with perfect straight cut style bangs and perfectly cut hime side-locks. Unusually, the rest of her side-locks were left uncut and long, and tied to the sides with topknot style bands on the tops. The rest of her hair was worn in perfectly straight cut pigtails, decorated with geisha and oiran style hair decorations. Her oval face had a small beauty mark on the left of her chin, and she wore light purple eyeshadow to complement her light purple eyes. She also held a red traditional Japanese fan in one hand.

However, the pair of dark gray feathered wings growing from her back was a dead giveaway to her true, inhuman nature…

"Tengu…" the kunoichi, Ayane, snarled. She was dressed much more modestly, in a simple purple gi with black underclothes, her short purple hair tied back with a dark purple bandana with a butterfly decoration on one side. Drawing her two kodachi (short swords), she demanded, "What business do you have here?"

The Nyotengu (female tengu) smirked in response. "Actually, I believe I'm looking for a fellow ninja of yours… the one who slew Gohyakumine Bankotsubo some time back." Seeing Ayane's red eyes go wide, she chuckled, "It seems you know something after all…"

"Not that I would ever tell you! Go back to where you came from, or die!" The young ninja took a fighting pose.

Nyotengu sighed. "I have no quarrel with you personally…" She then licked her lips. "But I suppose I could use a bit of a warm up…"

A few minutes later, Ayane found herself pinned against a tree by the tengu, her kodachi far out of her reach. She struggled against the other woman's grip, to no avail… (Holy shit, she's strong…)

"Finished already? How unsatisfying…" Nyotengu smiled in triumph. "Now then, perhaps you'll tell what I want to know?"

The kunoichi responded by driving her knee into her opponent's lower regions, causing the winged woman to gasp in pain, her grip weakening just enough for Ayane to slip free, roll away, and dash into the woods.

Nyotengu quickly recovered, gritting her teeth. "You foolish mortal…! Now you've gotten me *upset*…" Flapping her wings, she took to the skies, gazing through the tree cover to try and find the ninja… "Why do they always want to do it the *hard* way?"

Meanwhile, Ayane had hidden herself under some brush, waiting until the flapping sound of the tengu's wings faded.

(Damn it, I can't believe I got caught off guard like that,) she thought to herself. (How am I supposed to kill that bitch now? Master Hayabusa could taken care of her no problem…)

But Hayabusa wasn't here, so it fell to her to stop this creature before it could cause another disaster like Bankotsubo had… But she'd lost her swords, her kunai wouldn't do anything more than annoy the tengu, and she certainly wouldn't stand a chance in hand-to-hand combat…

But there *was* one advantage Ayane had over her adversary- she knew this mountain forest like the back of her hand. Getting an idea, the kunoichi got to her feet and silently ran through the forest in a specific direction, keeping her ears open for the sounds of the tengu flying overhead…

The tengu in question, meanwhile, was starting to get quite frustrated at not finding her quarry.

"You'd think it'd be child's play to find a girl wearing purple in a green forest…" Coming to a stop in mid-air, she blew some of her hair out of her face in annoyance. She wondered if she could use her fan to cause a minor windstorm to flush the ninja out of hiding…

Then, the sound of a distressed scream hit her ears. "Ah-ha! There you are…" Nyotengu turned and flew in the direction of the noise… Soon, she was over a clearing in the forest, strangely devoid of grass, save for a few tufts here and there… Looking down, she saw the kunoichi's purple gi on the ground, covered in muck. The winged woman descended, her geta sandals pressing into the muddy ground as she landed.

"Well, if these are her clothes… where's the rest of her?" she muttered in slight confusion. She glanced around, seeing no other signs of the kunoichi…

Then she became aware of her feet getting wet. Looking down again, she saw that her feet had been swallowed up to the ankles in the mucky earth. "Oh, this won't do…" She pulled her right foot up and out of the muck, only for her left leg to sink further in, up to the calf…

"What in the-?" Nyotengu was forced to put her other foot back down for balance, the mud taking it in almost up to the knee. She tried to pull her other leg out, but the muck now seemed to clamp down on it with a gentle but firm suction. "Oh, for…!" She pumped her legs in frustration, her wings flapping a bit, to no avail, as she sank past her knees, up to her lower thighs, the skirt of her kimono starting to spread on the surface. "What *is* this stuff…?"

"Where I come from, we call it quicksand." Nyotengu turned to see Ayane standing a few feet away, dressed in only her black underclothes, a smirk of triumph on her face. "I can't believe you actually fell for that…"

"How very clever of you," Nyotengu muttered sarcastically, tugging again at her legs, feeling the quicksand's suction clamp on them once more. "Deceiving me into a trap made by Mother Earth herself…"

"That's right. The tables have turned, tengu," the kunoichi chuckled, as she watched her enemy settle to her upper thighs. "Now it's you who's stuck and helpless…"

"Oh, I'm stuck, alright…" the winged woman shot back, "but far from helpless!" With that, she made a beckoning gesture with her fan, summoning a large gale force wind. Ayane gasped as she felt herself pushed forward, stumbling into the mire herself, quickly sinking past her knees, before the tengu reached out and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her down and forward, until their bodies were pressing against each other.

"Damn it, NO!" Ayane tried to swing at Nyotengu, only for her to grab the kunoichi's hands at the wrists, then quickly wrapping her arms around Ayane's chest, pinning her arms to her sides.

"What was that about turning the tables?" the tengu teased.

"Nnnngh…Shit!" Ayane twisted and squirmed in her foe's grip, feeling the quicksand slowly press upward on her buttocks. "Let me go!"

"If I'm going down, you're coming with me," Nyotengu stated matter-of-factly. "Down into the embrace of Mother Earth herself…" She then shivered as the cool mud flowed in between her legs. "Ooooh my… it seems the earth may not be satisfied with simply embracing us…"

"Y-you can't be serious…!" Ayane grunted in disbelief as she continued to twist and squirm. Her motions were proving counterproductive, however, as not only was her struggling causing the pair to sink faster, but it was also causing some *very* interesting sensations in her companion… The kunoichi gasped in surprise as Nyotengu suddenly thrust her hips against her, causing a wave of sensation to sweep through her own body…

"See what you've done now?" Nyotengu's voice was barely above a whisper. "I don't think I can control myself anymore…" As if to punctuate her statement, her hips thrust forward again, Ayane's body responding in kind…

"No…" Ayane gasped, even as her half-submerged arms moved through the thick mud to wrap around Nyotengu's waist. They were sunk to their stomachs now, and going down fast, as they writhed and bucked against each other…

"Don't fight it… just let yourself go…" the tengu moaned as their mutual thrusting took on a natural rhythm. "Let Mother Earth… have her way with you…"

Ayane had pretty much all but lost control of her body by now, as the quicksand rose up her ribcage, bucking against the other woman as if they were making love, not only to each other but to the soft, moist earth that was slowly swallowing them alive…

The two women moaned loudly as their ample bosoms began to press into the mud, warm flesh meeting cool moisture, causing their nipples to harden rapidly… Nyotengu looked down, seeing a thick flow of mud filling her cleavage, before looking up at Ayane, whose cheeks were flushed, her lips parted slightly as she breathed heavily, her gaze somewhat unfocused… (She looks so cute…) the winged woman thought to herself. Unable to resist, she licked her lips before closing the distance…

Ayane let out a small "mmph" of surprise as her lips were covered. She quivered again as she felt Nyotengu slide her tongue between her lips, causing the kunoichi to gently suck on it. She shifted her body slightly from side to side, rubbing her hard nipples against the tengu's, even as the quicksand started to rub against them as well… its thick mass pressing in on them, restricting their breathing, forcing them to break off their kiss in order to take in more oxygen… they throw their heads back in pleasure, as they feel themselves reaching their peak…

"UUUUUUOOOOOHHHHH!" cried Ayane.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Nyotengu screamed.

The two women cry out ferally as they are overwhelmed with near-simultaneous orgasms… Stars flashing in their vision as they thrash about in utter ecstasy, straining against each other and the thick mud which encases them…

Nyotengu gasped and sighed as she basked in the warm, muddy afterglow of her massive climax. She looked down, seeing that she was sunk to her bare shoulders in the thick bog, but descending no further… She then looked forward, seeing her companion sunk to the same depth, her head hanging to one side, having apparently passed out from the intensity of her own orgasm, though Nyotengu could still feel her chest gently heaving… Craning her head to look behind her, she sees her wings over halfway submerged in the mud.

(Hmm… I wonder…) Flexing her wing muscles, she tried to move them into a more horizontal position, before pressing down as hard as she can. A smirk of triumph flickers over her face as she feels her body move upward slightly. Turning her wings vertical again, she manages to lift them mostly out of the mire with out sinking herself back down, before repeating her earlier actions… At the same time, she kept a firm grip on her companion's body, pulling her up along with herself…

Eventually, she had managed to push themselves back up to chest-deep, looking down with bemusement as the quicksand now flowed out of her cleavage, until a small river of mud remained.

But Nyotengu realized that if she was ever going to escape this trap, her companion would have to wake up. She tried shaking the kunoichi, gently at first, then a little harder, but she remained unresponsive. Heaving out a sigh of frustration, Nyotengu tried to think of something else… then it came to her. Tilting her head to her left, she closed the distance and wrapped her lips around the other woman's mouth, gently pushing her tongue in…

At first, there was no reaction. But then, slowly but surely, the ninja began to rouse, moving her head back into an upright position, moaning lightly into Nyotengu's mouth…

Then, as if a switch had been flipped, she abruptly jerked back into full consciousness, eyes opening wide, inhaling sharply through her nose, before breaking off the lip-lock…

"Pluahh-! What the hell?!" Ayane shook her head to clear the cobwebs out of her mind, before focusing on the winged woman's face once more. "Shit… so it wasn't a dream…"

"Afraid not," Nyotengu shrugged. "About time you woke up…"

The kunoichi groaned as she briefly threw her head back, as if silently pleading to the skies for help, before looking forward again. "Well, you got me sunk with you and raped me to boot… happy now?"

The tengu raised an eyebrow in confusion. "'Raped'? I don't even know what that means… I'm pretty sure what we did was woman-to-woman sex…"

Ayane blinked in disbelief. "Seriously? To rape someone means to force them to have sex against their will! I should know, I came into this world because my mother was raped…"

Nyotengu rolled her eyes. "Well, it wasn't exactly my intention to have sex with you… but *you* wouldn't stop thrashing around! Along with this smooth, thick mud, what did you expect would happen?!"

Ayane opened her mouth to retort, but stopped. Turning recent events over in her brain, she was forced to admit the other woman had a point… "But you still kissed me…"

"Well, we were both well on our way to ecstasy by the time *that* occurred," Nyotengu countered. "But we can argue about that later. Mother Earth seems to have given us a reprieve, and perhaps we can even escape this quicksand… But we're going to have to work together to do that. I've already done what I can…" She briefly lifted her wings up to accentuate her point.

The purple-haired kunoichi bit her lip. "Well, I suppose… but I think you're going to have to release your bear hug on me, first…" She was mildly surprised when her companion promptly complied, before slowly moving her own arms out of their own embrace of the tengu. Ayane then took a deep breath as she forced her tired brain to motion, trying to remember what she had been taught about swamps and quicksand… "OK. I think what we have to do is… get ourselves into a laying-flat position. If you lay down and spread your limbs when you fall into quicksand, you won't sink in…"

"So if we try doing that when we're already sunk, we might float back up?"

"It's worth a try… but we're gonna have to try and turn ourselves so we're not facing each other…" Ayane slowly began to try and shift her weight to turn to her left, Nyotengu doing her best to follow the ninja's lead… After a minute or so, they were facing in different directions, the detached sleeve of Nyotengu's right arm brushing against Ayane's right. The winged woman turned her head to look back at Ayane. "OK, now what?"

"Try to lean back, and bring your legs up… but go slow, so you don't sink deeper…"

"Right…" Nyotengu did as instructed, feeling the rest of the mud spill out of her cleavage as her bosom pulled clear. She saw Ayane's mop of purple hair come back into her view as she did the same. "You know, this quicksand is actually quite comfortable… If it weren't for getting my kimono all dirty, I might actually want to do this again sometime…"

"Not me," Ayane grunted in response, as she slowly pulled her legs upward through the mud. "I just wanna get outta this shit right now…"

"Tsk, such language…" the tengu shook her head, before resuming her efforts to free herself.

"Yeah, well, fuck you, bitch…" the kunoichi muttered, even as she finally managed to free one leg from the quicksand, the other one soon following. She shifted her weight from side to side, causing a good amount of quicksand to flow off her frontside. Then she shifted backwards slightly as she slowly brought her arms up and out of the mud, before shaking them off a bit. Ayane then rested for a few seconds as she caught her breath, then turned herself over, before crawling to solid ground…

Once she was finally back on terra firma, she turned back onto her backside, her chest heaving, eyes closed as she gasped from the exertion of escaping from the quicksand… Suddenly, she felt someone crawling on top of her. Her eyes popped open in surprise, seeing Nyotengu's beautiful face come into view again. "Hey! Wha-"

"We're not finished yet," the other woman stated as she pinned Ayane's arms to the ground. "You know about the one who slew Bankotsubo, don't you?"

"Oh, come on-!" Ayane protested as she strained against her captor, but tengu's grip was as strong as ever. "It's been over two years since that bastard died! Why try to avenge him *now*?"

Nyotengu rolled her eyes. "Silly girl. Time flows differently in my world compared to yours. It took me three weeks from my perspective to find a weakness in the barrier and squeeze myself through it." She then narrowed her gaze. "And who said I wanted to *avenge* Bankotsubo?"

The kunoichi blinked several times, nonplussed. "Wait, what…? What do you mean…?"

The tengu sighed in annoyance. "That Bankotsubo… he betrayed us, and murdered our leader! Then he fled to the human world to escape punishment, the coward… As a high noble of my clan, it fell to me avenge our leader's death. But by the time I finally got through the barrier, he had already been slain! I knew at once that it must have been a ninja who did the deed, for no other mortal would be strong or cunning enough…" She looked back down at Ayane. "Now do you understand?"

"Wait… so you're going after Master Hayabusa because he stole your kill? Seriously?!"

"So his name is Hayabusa?" Ayane's face paled as she realized she'd slipped. "Care to tell me where I can find him?" Nyotengu queried, her nose almost touching the kunoichi's.

"I… I'm not his keeper! He's not part of my clan!"

"Oh, come now… you think you can dissuade me that easily?" The tengu wrapped her legs around Ayane's thighs. "Surely you could at least point me in the right direction…"

Ayane turned her head away as her mind raced… then, an idea struck her. "Dead or Alive…"

"Beg your pardon?" Nyotengu prodded.

Ayane turned to look her captor in the eye again. "The Dead or Alive… fighting tournament," she said slowly. "The sponsors of that event have gunning for us from the beginning… trying to use us to create some super-soldier army. It's a sure bet Master Hayabusa will be there…" Swallowing to get some moisture back in her throat, she continued, "I hear there's also a tag-team event in the tournament… maybe you and I could team up." The ninja smirked. "After all, I'm known as 'Female Tengu' among my fellow shinobi…" (You know what they say, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'…)

Nyotengu couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Is that so? Well, this fighting tournament sounds interesting… and I had been planning on sticking close to you, anyway…"

"Good, great, wonderful. B-but I have my conditions…"

"Let me guess, no more woman-to-woman sex?"

"R… right, exactly." Ayane felt her face heat up, in spite of herself.

The tengu sat up a bit, relaxing her grip somewhat. "Fair enough, I prefer men anyway. We can just call what happened in that quicksand a fluke, and not speak of it again…"

The smaller woman nodded. "Y-yeah, thanks… Can you get off me now?"

"Well, actually…" Nyotengu pulled her companion up to a standing position, before embracing her once more. "The two of us need to clean up, so…" She flapped her wings, Ayane gasping as they ascended above the tree-line. "…how about we find a body of water to wash off in?" With that, they took off…

Ayane gasped as her head broke the surface of the water, before swimming to shore… she could see Nyotengu washing herself off in the shallower water, turning to face the kunoichi as she approached. "Did you have a nice swim, partner?" she inquired teasingly.

Ayane glared daggers at her as she trudged onto the shoreline. "Did you have to just drop me like that?!"

The tengu just laughed. "Just consider it payback for tricking me into the quicksand." Stepping out of the water herself, she wrung out the skirt of her kimono as best she could. "So, care to tell me anything else about this Hayabusa?"

Ayane snorted. "Only that he's known as the 'super-ninja' for a reason… Ryu Hayabusa has slain Archfiends far more powerful and monstrous than the likes of you. Killing that Tengu was probably like shooting a deer to him!"

Nyotengu seemed unfazed by what she'd heard. "So, sounds like he'll be quite the challenge. Glad I won't be disappointed…" She licked her lips in anticipation, causing Ayane to roll her eyes at her.

"Whatever…" the purple-haired ninja muttered, before turning to walk off… only her legs wouldn't cooperate. Looking down, the blood drained from her face as she saw that her legs had sunk up to the knees in the wet ground.

Nyotengu looked down as well, realizing she was also sinking. "Oh my.. it seems Mother Earth isn't done with us yet…"

Ayane grabbed her hair in her hands, clenching her eyes tightly shut in disbelief. "Oh, damn it… not *again*!"

~*Fin*~

P.S. Don't worry, they survived... ;)
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Green Heart

Re: The Kunoichi and the Tengu

Postby Green Heart » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:11 am

Dead or alive characters in Quicksand? always a nice thing. :D

Can you please add some more spacing next time between the paragraphs? it would be much easier on the eyes and flow better, thanks.

DJlurker

Re: The Kunoichi and the Tengu (second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:43 am

So, my muse ended up going into overdrive, and I wrote a continuation, of sorts... Enjoy! :D

Part 2- Kasumi Joins The Fun

Kasumi, dressed in her white and red ninja uniform, looked down at the dark brown surface of the quicksand she was sinking into, feeling her face heat up as her crotch pressed into the soft warm mass. Twisting her hips, she sank deeper, up to her waist, her hands pressing flat on the surface.

The red-haired kunoichi drew deep, even breaths as she felt herself slide past her stomach into the quicksand, her white-gloved arms starting to sink in… her body shivered, (whether it was from pleasure or fear, she wasn’t sure,) causing the mud to take her in further, past her ribcage, until it began to press up underneath her ample bosom.

Kasumi let out a soft moan as she felt her breasts sink into the muck, which gently pushed into her cleavage… her arms were now sunk past her elbows, though her mud-covered hands still pawed at the surface, the tip of her ponytail dipping into the mud…

“See, sister? It’s not so bad, is it?” A voice shook the redhead out of her reverie, smiling as she looked over at her sister Ayane, wearing a purple bikini, who was also sunk to her bosom in the mud pit, relaxing with her hands behind her head.

“Indeed, it looks like she’s enjoying almost as much as I…” Kasumi’s smile faded as she turned her gaze on the other woman who was sunk with them. Her dark hair was done up intricately, and she wore a shiny black catsuit that was wide open in the front, the quicksand flowing thickly between her breasts… a pair of dark gray wings emerged from her back, half-submerged in the mire…

“I still can’t believe you partnered with a tengu…” Kasumi muttered.

Ayane retorted, “Well, I didn’t exactly have much choice in the matter… she kicked my ass in battle, and when I tried to trick her into quicksand, she used her wind powers to blow me in as well…”

“You started the fight,” Nyotengu spoke up.

“Well, excuse me for thinking you were planning to cause the same kind of disaster that the other tengu did!” Ayane shot back, crossing her arms over her breasts.

“She’s not?” Kasumi blinked in surprise.

“No, apparently that other tengu was a criminal back in his world, and she came to kill him herself… That’s why she’s going after Master Hayabusa, ‘cause he killed that bastard before she could get the chance…”

“That’s right. I don’t care much about anything else going on here.” Nyotengu nodded. “Though, I do plan on having some *fun* in the meantime…” She licked her lips.

“I… see. But, since when does a tengu dress in that kind of outfit? “ Kasumi inquired curiously.

The winged woman smiled in response. “What, don’t you like my catsuit? I think it complements my hair and wings perfectly. It also feels good on my skin… just like this quicksand…” She shivered in delight, moaning softly. “Not to mention, it’s much easier to clean up than my kimono…”

Ayane snorted, “Yeah, and that’s why *I’m* wearing a bikini…” She looked over at her sister. “And why did you wear *that* uniform? I thought I told you to wear something old…”

“Your exact words were ‘wear something that I don’t wear very often’,” Kasumi countered. “And since this white outfit doesn’t do any good for ninja stealth, well…”

The purple-haired kunoichi sighed in frustration, while her companion chuckled. “Well, *I* think it’s a good outfit for a mud wallow,” said Nyotengu. "The way it’s cut means you can feel the mud push between your breasts… feel it on your bare skin… like an insistent lover…” She shivered again, before lifting up a large glob of mud, which she began to smear over her left breast. “Oooh yes… just like this… Mmmmm…”

“And there she goes again,” sighed Ayane, before starting to make swimming motions through the quicksand with her arms, slowly moving forward. “Hold on Kasumi, I’m coming out there. I don’t be next to this hussy when she orgasms…”

“O-orgasms?!” the redhead blushed deeply. “Are you serious?!”

“Oh yes,” moaned the tengu, “*very* serious…” Kasumi could see that Nyotengu’s other arm had shifted position slightly, before it started moving in a certain rhythm… the winged woman threw her head back, her eyes squeezed shut, her bosom heaving against the soft mud.

“Y-you’re masturbating!” Kasumi squeaked. “Oh, that’s disgusting!!”

“You should… try it sometime…” Nyotengu gasped. “You might like it…” Her submerged arm moved faster, causing her to writhe back and forth in her entrapment, slowly sinking deeper, moaning loudly as her hardened nipples were swallowed up…

The redhead could feel the lukewarm peat moving and shifting around her from the tengu’s actions, causing her to sink slightly deeper, feeling her own nipples being consumed as well… She shivered as a wave of pleasure coursed through her, in spite of herself…

"Hang in there, Kasumi," she heard Ayane's voice. Coming back to reality, she saw the purple-haired woman had almost made her way over to her. Lifting her arms out of the mud, she managed to grab her sister's wrists, pulling her in close until they were lightly embracing. Kasumi heaved a large sigh, as the other kunoichi's hug was causing her arousal to abate somewhat. "Arigato (thank you), Ayane. I needed that."

"No problem, sister," Ayane nodded, giving off a rare smile, which soon faded as she turned her head back to watch Nyotengu... The winged woman was bucking and thrashing as she stimulated herself more and more, her bosom now consumed, only the tips of her index and second fingers of her hand that fondled her breast still visible… She threw her head back, her face seeming to take on a pained expression, though it was actually quite the opposite…

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” She let loose with a feral scream as she was overwhelmed by the ultimate pleasure of orgasm, sending thick ripples throughout the bog as she violently writhed in ecstasy… The two kunoichi, despite their platonic embrace, shivered intensely with pleasure as the soft bog rippled and heaved around them, though Ayane considered it a minor victory, in that they’d managed to stave off an actual climax…

Nyotengu seemed to deflate somewhat as she finally came down from her high, now sunk to the tops of her shoulders in the quicksand. Her head slowly rolled from one side to the other, her eyes half-closed, a goofy yet contented smile on her face...

Ayane sighed and shook her head, before turning back to her sister. "Now do you see what I have to deal with?"

Kasumi gently smiled as she rested her forehead against her sister's. "You have my sympathies, Ayane."

"Arigato."

~*Fin*~

P.S. Apologies to Green Heart, but I wasn't sure where to put in paragraph breaks like you suggested... :(
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:42 am

Mmm, the girls of Dead or Alive... perfect for quicksand sexiness!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:20 am

Very cool! :D

Return to “Stories”