Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire (second part added)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire (second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:25 am

Here's a new offering from me. I don't think it's my best effort, but I hope you enjoy it regardless...

Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire
by DJlurker

[F/F/F] [QS] [submerge] [PG-13]

(My life is OVER… completely ruined…!)

The young woman ran blindly through the swampy forest, tears flowing down her cheeks, her modest bosom heaving with sobs and gasps of breath, her short black hair bouncing with her steps.

The night had started so promising… Now she just wanted to die. Her running finally slowing as her lung capacity reached its limit, she trudged to a stop, before plopping herself down with her back to a large tree, burying her face in her arms as she continued to cry her eyes out…

(After all the effort Rita put in helping me find the perfect dress for the dance, only for this to happen…!) Indeed, the evening gown she was wearing was quite beautiful, off-the-shoulders, form-fitting, but not cut to expose any cleavage… she thought that would make her look too much like a slut. However, its purple coloring was marred by a bright red stain that started at her hip, going all the way down to the edge of the long skirt… "Why did that *stupid* pervert have to end up shoving me into the punch bowl…" she muttered as she continued to sob… "Honestly, if that ghost lady that's supposed to haunt this swamp came and spirited me away, I could freaking care less…"

"You ever hear that saying, 'Be careful what you wish for'?"

The girl looked up, her green eyes focusing on the source of the voice… It appeared to be a woman in her late twenties, with white hair, pale skin, and red eyes, wearing a lustrous off-white evening gown with matching opera gloves, cut to emphasize her average bosom, a white purse slung over one shoulder…

The young brunette swiftly stood to her feet. "W-w-who are you?"

The albino smiled as she slowly approached. "Come now… I think you already know who I am…"

The other woman's eyes went wide. (Oh my God! The Maiden of the Mire? She really exists?!) She pressed her back against the tree as she shivered with fear.

"Shhhh…" The Maiden tried to reassure her as she gently caressed her cheek. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. It's men I lure to their doom, not women…"

The brunette took a deep breath to try and calm herself. "So, why show yourself to me?"

"Well, I heard you sobbing, and wondered what a lovely little girl like yourself was doing all the way out here… though, it wasn't hard to guess." The ghost girl gestured to the stain on the brunette's dress. "So, what's your name?"

"C…Christine…" she stuttered. "So you're not going to smother me in the swamp? Not that I would really care if you did…"

"Now, now, none of that…" The Maiden waggled her finger at her. "If there is one thing I don't condone, it's suicide…" Her face turned contemplative. "Come to think of it, that's how I met my current boyfriend…"

"Boyfriend…?" Christine blinked in surprise. "But I thought you lured men to their doom…"

The albino rolled her eyes. "Well, let's just say he was a… special case."

"Oh, I get it!" Christine exclaimed as she put two and two together. "He was gonna drown himself in the bog, but since he *wanted* to die, you saved him instead!"

"Clever girl," the Maiden chuckled. "You got it in one. Yes, basically, I told him point-blank that if he was gonna kill himself, do it someplace else. But he just lays there and says something along the lines of, 'You might as well just have your way with me, because I've got nothing to live for anymore.' I figure, 'what the hell,' and took him up on his offer." She began to blush a bit. "I'll spare you the steamy details, except to say… he definitely had it where it counts."

"Ugh!" Christine shuddered with disgust. "Yes, *please* spare me the details!"

The other woman just laughed. "Yes, well, long story short, things progressed from there, and now we meet up every full moon, when I can manifest a corporeal form, to have some fun together…" Her smile then faded. "…except tonight. He left me a note saying he'd gotten awfully sick and couldn't make it, and that he'd try to make it up to me next time…" She sighed forlornly.

"That's too bad," Christine muttered sympathetically. "So what do you two usually do together? Er, other than the X-rated stuff."

The Maiden smirked. "Well, usually we head to our favorite quicksand pit and watch each other sink in… It makes for excellent foreplay."

"And… how deep do you two go?"

She shrugged. "It depends on the mood… We usually end up floating chest-deep, so we just linger like that most of time… share a few kisses, lovingly embrace… sometimes we go deeper though…" The white-hated ghost smiled again. "I especially love it when we go all the way under… sharing a last kiss before the mud consumes us both…" She shivered with pleasure at the memory.

"I… see." Christine bit her lip. "I'm guessing you haven't lured any other men to their doom since then?"

"That was one of the hard rules my lover laid down for our relationship," the Maiden affirmed. "That being said… perhaps you would like to wallow in the mud with me tonight? It would certainly be better than crying your eyes out, or in my case, wandering aimlessly though the swamp like a lost soul… no pun intended," she quickly added. "Of course, I understand if you say no…"

"Hmmm…" The brunette again looked down at her ruined gown. "Ah, what the hell, this dress is a write-off anyway. Might as well go the whole nine yards…"

And so, a few minutes later…

"Here we are," The Maiden of the Mire declared as she and her companion emerged from some brush. "It's not my favorite pit to sink into, but it'll serve."

The mud pit was oblong and medium sized, the moonlight reflecting off its moist surface… Christine shivered, though whether it was from anticipation or fear, or both, she wasn't sure… "Can you make sure I don't trip and fall in, and make an even bigger fool of myself?"

"Of course," the woman in white nodded. "Just take my hand…" Christine did so, quietly amazed at how smooth the fabric of her companion's glove felt… The two women then walked forward slowly, their feet pressing deeper into the mud with each step, until they could no longer extract them.

"Kneel down," the Maiden advised, "so your dress doesn't start bunching up around your waist…" The young girl obeyed, quivering slightly at the feeling of her knees pressing into the bog… "ohmygodohmygod I'm sinking…" She felt her companion give her hand a reassuring squeeze, as they sank past their thighs.

When they were up to their waists in the mud, the Maiden let go of Christine's hand, turning herself to face her new friend. Christine tried to do the same, gasping as she suddenly sank faster, pushing her left arm into the muck to keep her balance, practically hyperventilating as watched the mud rise up her ribcage, before pressing up slightly on her average bosom… Looking up, she saw the Maiden give her a warm smile as she worked herself down to breast-depth as well, carefully keeping her arms clear, her purse now just sitting on the surface. "You OK?" the Maiden asked.

"I'm a mass of nerves right now," muttered Christine. "I know I'm not sinking any deeper, but..."

"Well, here," the albino shuffled through her purse. "Perhaps this might help?" she pulled out a cigarette, offering it to her companion.

Christine thought for a moment. She wasn't usually a smoker, but... "O-okay, sure..." (She's been so nice to me, it'd probably be impolite to refuse...) After she took it, the Maiden took another cigarette and put it between her own lips, before pulling out a lighter. After a few flicks, the flame lit, the woman holding it out to Christine...

"Oh, thank you." She leaned forward slightly, wrapping her lips around one end of her cigarette, touching the other end to the flame. Taking a few puffs, she straightened up again, blowing out some smoke, before coughing slightly... Meanwhile, the Maiden lit her own cancer stick, taking a drag as she returned her lighter to her purse, before pulling it from between her lips, expelling a stream of smoke. She then set her purse off to one side, pushing her left arm into the quicksand.

"Ah, now this is more like it," the corporeal spirit sighed in contentment. Looking over at Christine again, she observed, "You know, you really cute in that pose… chest deep, one arm sunk, and wearing a nice dress to boot…"

Christine blushed a little, even as she retorted, "I think the pot's calling the kettle black here… or should I say white?" She took a quick drag from her cigarette, before continuing, "Mmm, but I think you pull it off better than I do…"

The Maiden chuckled a bit. "Why, thank you… I've had plenty of time to practice, after all." She wrapped her lips around her cancer stick, the lit end glowing brightly for a second, before expelling another cloud of smoke in the air. "You don't seem like much of a smoker, though… on the other hand, it doesn't seem like your first time, either…"

"Blame my friend Rita," the brunette replied, flicking some ash off her cigarette. "I've taken one or two off her, for when I'm really stressed or nervous…" She took a drag, only to start having a minor coughing fit.

"I see," the albino nodded. "Was your friend at the party tonight?"

"Yeah, she was… probably the only one who didn't laugh at me when I had my accident. I mean, she was the one who helped me get this dress in the first place, and to have it ruined like that…" She sighed forlornly. "I bet she gave that pervert one hell of a tongue-lashing…"

"Sounds like you and her are close."

"Real close. She's like the big sister I never had…" Christine's eyes went wide as something suddenly clicked in her brain. "Shit, she's probably looking for me right now!"

"Well, maybe if she's lucky, she'll find us… or if she's unlucky, she'll fall into another swamp somewhere…"

Christine shuddered, taking another drag from her cancer stick to try and calm herself. "No, I- (cough) I don't think so… Rita's smart, she knows how to avoid that stuff… besides, with the full moon tonight, any quicksand would be obvious to see, even if you're nearsighted…" She gestured to the shiny surface of the mud to accentuate her point.

"That's true," the white-haired woman conceded. "Speaking of which, how does the mud feel to you?"

The brunette looked down at her average bosom floating on the surface, seeing her stiff nipples poking against her dress, puffing a little on her cigarette to keep herself calm as she slowly shifted back and forth, causing slight ripples on the surface… "Mmm, well… it's a little cold, and wet, obviously… kinda slimy, soft…" She shivered a bit, but this time it wasn't from fear… "It feels nice when I move a little… It's got a unique texture to it…" Christine leaned forward slightly, quaking with pleasure as her nipples came in contact with with the cool quicksand. "Yeah… very nice…"

"Hmhmhm… I'm glad you like it." The Maiden followed Christine's lead, pressing her own, slightly larger bosom deeper into the mire's embrace… "That's why this is my favorite depth…" She took a deep drag from her cigarette, blowing out a stream of smoke which seemed to billow around her form…

(Wow,) thought Christine, (I see why no man can resist her charms… I'm almost tempted to kiss her myself… And I'm as straight as an arrow!) Her thoughts were interrupted, as her ears picked up a faint echo of… something. "Did you hear that?"

"Mmm, hear what?" the ghost woman replied, still distracted by the soft mud caressing her breasts…

"Thought I heard something… no, some*one*…" Her ears picked up the sound again… it sounded like a human voice. "I know it can't the ghostly wails of the Maiden of the Mire, for *ahem* obvious reasons…" The Maiden giggled at the quip.

"…tine… istine! …Christine, where are you…"

The brunette's eyes went wide as the voice became clearer. "Oh my God, it's Rita!" She took a deep breath before shouting, "RITA! OVER HERE!"

The Maiden winced at the sudden increase in volume. "Well, you've got a good pair of lungs, don't you…"

"Christine…? Christine!" The voice got louder. "Where are you?!"

"This way! Watch your step!" The young woman shouted back. After a minute or two, the foliage parted, revealing a tall, shapely woman, her long brown hair put up into a simple bun, the rest flowing freely. She had blue eyes and tanned skin, her bosom slightly larger than the Maiden's, dressed in a dark gray evening gown which seemed to shimmer in the moon light, with thin shoulder straps, cut to show some slight cleavage. She wore matching full-length opera gloves, and had a black purse over one shoulder.

"Christine! Thank God, I was so…" She trailed off at the sight before her. Her friend and an unfamiliar woman sunk deep in quicksand, smoking and apparently having a good time…

"Hi Rita!" Christine greeted her friend happily.

"Glad you could join us," The albino supplemented.

"Uh…" Rita blinked a few times. "OK, pardon my language, but what the fuck?"

"We're just having a mud bath together, that's all…" The Maiden smirked. "Christine and I were just talking about you, actually…"

Rita shook her head in disbelief, before turning to her friend. "Christine, who the hell is this?"

"The Maiden of the Mire," her friend replied without missing a beat.

Rita blinked, before glaring at the white-haired woman. "Oh, come on now…you honestly expect me to believe in silly fairy tales?!"

The Maiden narrowed her gaze dangerously. "Are you calling me a 'fairy tale' to my face? Not very wise…"

"Yes, I am!" The taller woman retorted. "You're obviously just an albino who's taking advantage of that old horror story!"

"Uh, Rita, I think you're getting her mad…" Christine tried to intervene.

"Too late, Christine…" The Maiden took one last drag from her cigarette, before flicking the ash off the end and stashing the stub in her purse. "Now she's going to learn the hard way." With that, she suddenly dissolved into a fine white mist, causing Christine to gasp in shock.

Rita's eyes went wide. "T-the hell?!" She tried to back away, only for the mist to quickly wrap around her, forcing her into a crucifix position. "Ugh!" She tried to to struggle against the mist, to no avail…

"(If there's one thing I dislike, it's people calling me 'fairy tale' and 'old horror story' to my face,)" The Maiden's voice echoed, seemingly coming from everywhere in the mist. "(I'm not a fairy, and I'm not old! …well, old-looking, anyway.)"

"Oh, fuck me…" Rita squeaked, terror visible in her blue eyes.

"(Hmm, tempting, but no.)" A faint, sinister giggle echoed around the trapped woman.

"What *are* you going to do, then?" Christine inquired nervously.

"(Well, this, for starters…)" Rita gasped as she felt her body being gently massaged by the mist, her legs, her rear, her hips… briefly feeling her bosom being caressed, then her shoulders… "(Such a nice body you have, Rita… I'm almost jealous.)"

"I… I'm sorry!" The trapped woman gasped, tears at the edge of her eyes. "Please let me go!"

"(Sorry? I'm afraid it's too late for that.)" Rita's arms started moving against her will, reaching into her purse… "(Let's see what you've got here… money… lipstick… other makeup… Aha!)" Rita's right hand extracted a cigarette, her left hand pulling out a lighter… "(Christine said you were a smoker, too…)" The brown-haired beauty felt her jaw being held shut, as her right hand put her cigarette between her lips. "(Let's light up, shall we?)" Her left hand flicked the lighter on…

"Mmph!" Rita grunted as her cancer stick was lit, taking a drag as she felt the mist's grip on her upper body loosen up. Puling her cigarette away, she blew out some smoke, putting her lighter away before fixing her gaze on her friend. "This is all your fault, you know…"

"Nuh-uh," Christine shook her head, before taking a drag on her own cigarette. "You shouldn't have gotten her mad…"

"(She's right, you know,)" The Maiden agreed. "(I *was* going to ask politely if you wanted to join us, but now you've forfeited your choice…)"

Rita felt her legs move, slowly walking forward. "No! I don't wanna ruin this dress! Stop!"

"(Oops, too late,)" The Maiden teased as Rita's feet sank into the quicksand, before forcing her to kneel down, then twist her hips, causing her to sink rapidly…

"You *bitch*…" Rita groaned in despair, then suddenly cried out in pain as her side was pinched, hard. "OW!"

"(Watch your language, young lady,)" The Maiden scolded, even as she continued to work Rita's body deeper into the mud…

"Yeah, that was kinda stupid of you, Rita…" Christine put in.

"Why are you taking *her* side?!" The taller woman whined, as she felt her breasts begin to float on the quicksand's surface, her left arm having been forced under. "I thought we were friends!"

"(Because she knows her place, unlike you…)" The white mist finally left Rita, re-coalescing into solid form in front of her, taking the form of the albino woman once more, who was sunk as deeply as she was. "Now then, let's just relax and try to enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

"Like I have a choice…" muttered Rita, as she took a drag from her cigarette, before blowing smoke right into the Maiden's face, causing her to wince slightly.

"Hmph. I'll let that one slide…" The Maiden cautioned.

Christine decided she needed to defuse this situation, fast. "Um, Miss Maiden, I'm about done smoking, where do I put this?" She flicked the ash off the stub.

"Oh, just give that to me, dear." The albino took the stub from Christine and stashed it in her purse.

"So Rita, did you give that pervert a good tongue-lashing?" The younger woman asked, in an attempt to distract her friend.

"Well, not just him, but the entire crowd at the party. Believe me, *no one* was laughing by the time I was through yelling at them." She paused to take a drag from her cancer stick. "Why did you go with her anyway, Christine?"

"Well, like she said to me, anything was better than just crying my eyes out in the forest… Besides, this mud actually feels pretty nice…" pushing her free arm into the mud, she started half-heartedly struggling in her entrapment… "Oh, someone help me, I'm sinking in quicksand… Mmmm…"

The Maiden of the Mire giggled at the sight. "See, Rita? Your friend's got the right idea…"

Rita just sighed in exasperation, taking another drag from her cigarette. "This is *not* how I was planning to spend the night…"

"And yet, here you are…" The corporeal ghost placed her hands on Rita's shoulders. "My, how tense you are.. you need to relax." With that, she started slowly massaging her companion's shoulders, causing her to moan, in spite of herself… At the same time, the mud itself seemed to start massaging Rita's lower body, from her feet to the bottoms of her breasts… Rita inhaled sharply from the stimulation, her eyelids becoming heavy, her head rolling around…

"Yes, that's more like it, isn't it?" The Maiden chuckled as she continued working Rita's shoulders.

"I think she likes it…" Christine giggled. She herself leaned back in the mud, moaning in delight as she felt the muck crest the hem of her dress and flow between her breasts…

"Mmm, Christine, be careful…" Rita moaned, taking a drag from her cancer stick to try and regain focus. "I don't need you drowning on me…"

"Oh, she won't drown," the Maiden reassured her. "Not on my watch…"

"Mmm, I thought, oooh, drowning people in, ahhh, quicksand was what you did…"

"Not anymore," Christine rebuffed her. "Not since she met her boyfriend…"

"Boyfriend…? *Boyfriend?!*" Rita abruptly jerked back into full awareness. "You're freaking kidding me!"

"What? Since when is it against the law for a ghost to have a lover?" The albino smirked knowingly.

The other woman just stared at her wide eyed. "That's it. I'm officially in the freaking Twilight Zone now…"

Christine just giggled, before leaning back further, letting the mud flow over her shoulders. "Hmm, you're just jealous, Rita…"

"C-Christine, what did I just tell you?! Please don't go any deeper…"

"Don't dangle red meat in front of a hungry dog," The Maiden advised. Sure enough, Christine smirked before pushing her head into the mud, until only her face was still visible…

"Oh no… I'm *gasp* going under… Someone… help me…" The brunette then took a deep breath, before pushing herself the rest of the way under, the surface quickly smoothing out.

"NOOOO!" Rita cried in horror. Turning back to the Maiden, she pleaded, "Please, I'm begging you, don't let her drown!"

"Oh, she's fine," the albino rolled her eyes. "I can feel her body under the mud, she's perfectly calm right now. If she starts thrashing around, then I'll help her…"

(Sorry, Rita, but you were asking for that…) Christine thought to herself she floated just under the surface of the quicksand. She slowly twisted her body, moaning at the feel of the mud slowly flowing all around her, feeling it massage and caress every inch of her body, even her face… (No wonder the Maiden loves it when she and her boyfriend go all the way under…) She suddenly felt her lungs tense, before she abruptly coughed, losing a significant amount of oxygen (which popped on the surface as a large bubble, freaking Rita out).

(Crap, that's what I get for smoking,) she thought. (Time to get back up…) The brunette 'sat up', feeling a large amount of mud roll off her face as her head emerged.

"Pahhh-! (cough cough) ugh…" Christine managed to pull one hand up from the quicksand, wiping her face off as best as she was able, until she could see again. Her eyes focused on Rita and the Maiden, the former breathing a sigh of relief…

"Thank God… Christine, please don't scare me like that again…" the dark-skinned woman admonished. Christine just blew a raspberry at her in response, prompting laughter from the Maiden.

"Oh ye of little faith. I told you she was fine…"

Rita just sighed, before taking one last drag from her cigarette, then flicking the ash off the end and putting the stub in her purse. Meanwhile, the younger brunette had worked herself back up to chest-level, before leaning back, bracing her mud-covered arms on the surface, slight strain showing on her face…

Suddenly, one of her legs popped up from the mud. After a little more work, Christine freed her other leg as well, before turning herself over, beginning to crawl to solid ground… "Ha ha, Maiden of the Mire! I escaped your quicksand!" she taunted.

"Oh, curses," the albino lady muttered in a sarcastic tone. "I'll get you next time, my pretty!"

"And what about me?" inquired Rita. "I can't exactly lean back, seeing as you're right in front of me…"

"What, can't I give you a kiss before you go?" the Maiden teased as she put one hand behind Rita's head…

"A-a- what?!" Rita had no time to react before her lips were covered, her eyes going as wide as dinner plates as the ghost wrapping her other arm around Rita's chest, pulling her in close until they were tightly embracing, their bosoms pressing into each other… "Mmmph!" she grunted in protest, even as her free arm returned the embrace.

Christine hiccuped from the unexpected action as she watched from the shore. "Hey, wait, I thought you had a boyfriend!"

The Maiden broke off to reply, "Well, don't tell him about this, then," before re-engaging the lip-lock… Rita felt the quicksand flowing around them both, causing her to moan into the kiss, in spite of herself.

Suddenly, she felt herself rising out of the quicksand! (Wait, the mud's pushing us out? Oh wait, the Maiden's doing that, isn't she…) Soon, the two ladies were standing atop the surface, still locked in their kiss…

"Hey! Come up for air already, willya?!" Christine yelled from the edge of the pit. The maiden chuckled as she finally parted from Rita, turning her around and guiding her to solid ground.

"W…what was that all about?" Rita mumbled as she braced herself against a tree, somewhat dazed from the intensity of that kiss.

The albino answered, "Just consider it a symbol of forgiveness, for your insulting me earlier."

"I said I was sorry…" the taller woman sighed, as Christine walked over to them.

"You know, in some circles, what you did to Rita could be considered molestation," the short-haired brunette pointed out.

The Maiden batted her eyelashes innocently. "No jury would convict me… and besides, it's not like they could give me the death penalty…" She tittered a bit at her own pun.

"Ah-ha, ah-haaaaa, very funny," Rita muttered in an obviously sarcastic tone. "So, are we done here, 'Miss Maiden'?"

The Maiden looked miffed for a moment, before simply shaking her head. "Yes, Rita, we're done."

"Well, even if she didn't have fun, I sure did!" Christine smiled, before giving a curtsy to the albino ghost. "Thank you very much, ma'am."

"You're quite welcome," the Maiden returned the gesture. "And before you ask, Rita, the fastest way back to civilization is to go in the direction that keeps the moon at your back." She then turned and started walking away. "Well then, I suppose this is farewell. It was fun while it lasted…" With that, she dissolved again into mist, which slowly dissipated among the trees.

"Bye, Miss Maiden of the Mire!" Christine waved after her, before turning to her friend. "You OK, Rita?"

"Yeah," she sighed, standing up straight as she tried to wipe the muck off her dress. "We really should be getting back though…"

"But how are we gonna explain being all muddy? I mean, no one's gonna believe that we met the Maiden herself… not without being laughed at."

"Oh, that's easy," Rita smirked. "We'll just say that you fell in quicksand and nearly drowned, except I managed to jump in and save you at the last moment. Nobody's going to laugh at a story like that."

Christine smiled at that. "Yeah, I guess that'll work… but you're gonna have to carry me, I think, just to make it seem believable…"

The taller woman rolled her eyes. "Still a child, Christine… we should have gotten past the 'me carrying you around' phase years ago." Despite her statement, she went ahead and swooped up Christine in a bridal carry, eliciting a giggle from the mud-covered brunette as they started making their way back to civilization…

~*Fin*~
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire

Postby PM2K » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:04 am

Nice one. :D

stevensh12

Re: Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Fantastic to see the maiden of the mire again if you do make a 3rd story you should have them all meet up for a gd mud bath maybe more :twisted:
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Re: Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire (second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:47 am

I had this follow-up jumbling around in my head for some time... Sorry it took me so long to get it written down! Enjoy, everyone! :)

Part 2- Rita's Solo Sink... Or Is It?

[F/F] [QS] [sex] [submerge]

Rita sighed as she trudged through the swampy forest. (I swear, this is the last time I'm doing this...)

(You keep saying that,) another part of her mind retorted, (and yet you keep coming back...)

(Shut it!) she yelled back in her mind. The young woman was currently dressed in her favorite evening gown- dark-grey, long skirted, with thin shoulder-straps and cut to show some cleavage from her above-average bust, along with matching color full-length opera gloves. She sighed again as she pulled a gloved hand through her dark brown hair, done up into a simple bun while the rest flowed loose.

(It's all that damn Maiden's fault,) she mused. Ever since she and her friend Christine had encountered that ghost, the Maiden of the Mire, and subsequently taken a mud-bath with her, (against her will, in Rita's case,) she couldn't get the feelings and sensations she'd experienced out of her mind. Thus, she had occasionally returned to the swamp, to sink herself into the quicksand again and again, to re-live that experience... Though, she always went during the daytime, to ensure that the Maiden would be unable to manifest herself and try something funny.

(Still, I wonder what a normal hiker might say or do if they saw me like this,) Rita thought semi-amusedly as she continued to walk toward her destination, adjusting the purse that hung from her left shoulder... The only real difference from the way she would dress for a night on the town was the fact that she wore simple sandals and socks to protect her feet, instead of high-heels and pantyhose.

Soon, she arrived at the place- a relatively small mud pit that could still comfortably hold two adults. The mud itself was a dark greyish-brown, and slightly thicker than the muck she and Christine had sunk into on that fateful night. Stopping a few feet from the edge, Rita checked to make sure her purse was zipped up properly, before striding quickly forward and jumping...

A wet slapping sound was heard as the dark-skinned beauty landed in a kneeling position, immediately driven down to her hips in the mire, mud spraying everywhere... She then started shifting her body from side to side, to drive herself in deeper...

As the quick-mud rises to her waist, gently bulging against her groin, Rita is now reminded of the reason she keeps returning here, as she continues to mire herself further down... The woman took deep, even breaths as she felt the thick mud rise up her stomach, then her ribcage, shivering with pleasure as her bosom begins to press into the moist surface...

"Mmmm, yeah," she sighs in contentment, unzipping her purse, pulling out a cigarette and lighter. She wastes little time in lighting up, taking a quick drag to ensure her cancer stick is lit properly, before withdrawing it from between her lips, blowing out a small cloud of smoke. Rita then put away her lighter, before unslinging her purse and setting it off to her right. Finally, she plunges her left arm into the quicksand, past the elbow, before gently tugging on it, smiling at the feeling of the mud's suction.

She knows she'd be quite a sight if anyone came upon her... but she found it hard to care, with two-thirds of her body held in the mud's grip, massaging and caressing her with every move she made... her nipples had hardened rapidly, now pressing slightly into the muck as Rita worked herself down just a little deeper...

The brunette moaned softly as she took a long drag from her cigarette, her blue eyes closed, blowing out a stream of smoke which hangs above her head, before slowly dissipating. Her body shuddered as another wave of pleasure coursed through her. Rita's eyes then opened, looking up at the canopy, seeing the sunlight filtering through the trees, hearing the sounds of nature as the indigenous critters went about their business, uncaring of the beautiful woman sunk deep in the quicksand, as long as she didn't make any noises louder than she already was...

Rita continued like this for a while, smoking while she slowly undulated in her thick encasement, though she remained at chest-deep, having reached her buoyancy point. Eventually, her cigarette burned down completely, so she flicked the ash off the stub before stashing it back in her purse. She let her right arm lay on the surface for a moment, before slowly pushing it into the mud, watching as it slowly vanished beneath the surface, which soon smoothed out. Rita then pretended to be a damsel in distress, pulling at her trapped limbs as she grunted and groaned with exertion... She mimed calling for help, but didn't actually say the words, for fear of discovery. As she looked up, though, she saw what appeared to be a fine white mist hanging in the air...

At first, she thought it might be the last of the smoke from her cigarette... but it wasn't dissipating- in fact, it seemed to be moving downward, closing in on her... However, Rita found it hard to care much about this, her mind still clouded with pleasure from her struggles...

That is, until said mist started to seemingly massage her shoulders, causing her to shiver even more intensely with pleasure... then the mud itself started moving as if it had a mind of its own, now actively caressing her long legs and lower back. But it wasn't until the quick-mud abruptly *thrust* against her groin, causing a far more intense wave of pleasure to surge through her, that she realized something wasn't right.

"What the-?!" Rita gasped, as she leaned forward from the sudden assault, causing her hard nipples to be consumed by the mire. Said nipples were then pinched by what felt like human fingers under the mud, arcing another intense wave of sensation throughout her quaking body...

"Oh God," she moaned as realization finally dawned, turning her head from side to side, seeing that the white mist was now surrounding her completely... "Maiden of the Mire...? Is that you?"

A low, sinister chuckle confirmed her fears. Apparently being unable to manifest a physical form didn't mean the Maiden couldn't still *do* something to her... Rita felt herself being pulled just a little deeper, the mud now threatening to spill over the hem of her evening gown. She could feel a pair of hands now actively groping her bust, as the white mist continued to massage her shoulders...

The dark-skinned woman shivered intensely, sending ripples throughout the mire, which in turn caused a little mud to flow between her breasts, slipping into her cleavage, which only added to her already overwhelming stimulation... She was heading fast towards climax, and there was nothing she could do to stop it...

"Oh God, I'm gonna... gonna... uuuuhhh... Uhhhhhhh... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Rita threw her head back as she screamed, her eyes tightly shut as her body orgasmed violently, thrashing against her muddy encasement, which had the predictable result of sinking herself deeper and deeper into the quicksand, even as waves of high-voltage ecstasy pulsed through her, seemingly without end...

When the brunette finally came to her senses, she was mired chin-deep in the mud pit, which continued to gently massage every part of her body. Rita gasped and coughed as she tried to catch her breath after that mind-blowing experience, the white mist still floating around her head...

"(That felt good, didn't it?)" a voice whispered into Rita's ear.

"Oh yes," the woman moaned in response. What else could she say? She was then pulled even deeper into the mud, which now threatened to spill into her mouth, forcing her to tilt her head back... "No... please don't..."

"(Better hold your breath, Rita...)" she heard the voice say, before her ears were blocked by the muck, as she continued to be pulled down, now on the very edge of submersion... Feeling the mud at the corners of her eyes and mouth, she realized she didn't have a choice, breathing in as deeply as she could, before closing her lips...

And then, as if it had been waiting for her to do that, the quicksand swiftly dragged her underneath the surface, leaving only a few strands of brown hair behind...

Rita moaned at the feeling of her body being completely immersed in soft, wet mud, her head moving back into an upright position as an 'aftershock' of pleasure surged through her, causing her to release a small bubble of air... she had never gone this deep before, out of fear she wouldn't be able to claw her way back out...

The woman's eyes opened under the mud, though she still couldn't see anything, as she felt what seemed to be another woman wrapping her arms around her, a pair of breasts pressing against her own, and then... a pair of muddy lips kissing her?

(The Maiden of the Mire...) Rita realized, as her arms slowly moved through the quick-mud, returning the embrace, feeling a body that seemed to be made of the stuff that surrounded her, but remaining firm as she squeezed a little tighter... the kiss then deepened, as the Maiden pushed a muddy tongue between Rita's lips, causing another small bubble of air to escape to the surface...

Rita couldn't help but push back with her own tongue, her body once again quaking with pleasure as she made out heavily with her companion, their bodies now pressing firmly into each other... then the Maiden began to *move*, shifting her hips against Rita's, arcing an intense wave of sensation from the other woman's groin...

The still-living woman moaned again as her hips thrust back against her will, the Maiden responding in kind, before they settled into a rhythm of sorts, now actively making love beneath the mud...

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm!" Rita continued to moan into their french kiss as she bucked against both the Maiden and the mud which encased her... her lungs were starting to burn, and she desperately hoped she could finish before she asphyxiated... Fortunately her prayers were answered, as she finally orgasmed once more, quaking violently as her senses were once again overwhelmed with ecstasy... the Maiden shuddered in response, as if she were also experiencing climax, though she never broke off her muddy kiss...

The next thing Rita knew, her head and shoulders had emerged from the quicksand, mud cascading down her face as she gasped and coughed violently, her lungs desperately taking in oxygen after having been denied such for so long... Eventually, her breathing came down to more normal levels, as she slowly extracted her arms from the mire, wiping her face off so she could see again. The appearance of the canopy had not changed, nor had the white mist that was the Maiden's incorporeal form faded away... As the muck slowly flowed out of her ear canals, Rita could hear the Maiden's voice once more...

"(You really should know better than to tempt me like that,)" the ghost whispered. "(Even I can only be teased so much, before I succumb to my primal urges...)"

"Oh, come on..." Rita groaned as she floated back up to chest-level. "I thought you wouldn't be able to do *anything* in broad daylight..."

"(Well, I suppose the joke's on you then, isn't it?)" the disembodied voice chuckled. "(Maybe next time, you should bring your little friend with you...)"

"Like *hell* I'd let you do to Christine what you just did to me..." the brunette objected.

"(And how do you know she wouldn't be willing? She certainly seemed to enjoy herself last time...)"

"Fuck you!" Rita yelled forcefully, before something clicked in her tired mind. "Shit... I already did that, didn't I..."

"(Indeed you did,)" the ghost replied amusedly. "(See you again, Rita...)" With that, the mist finally dissipated, leaving a tired Rita alone in the mud pit.

The dark-skinned woman closed her eyes and leaned back, moving her body into a more diagonal position, letting her gloved arms sink under once more as she relaxed in the quick-mud's soft embrace... She would extract herself eventually, after she had recovered her strength...

"Yep," she muttered to herself, "Definitely the *last* time I'm coming back here..." And yet, even as she said this, Rita knew in the back of her mind, that she would one day return...

And the Maiden of the Mire would be waiting for her...

~*Fin*~
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Christine, Rita, and The Maiden of the Mire (second part added)

Postby PM2K » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Nice follow up. :D

Return to “Stories”