A Tight Spot - Quicksand and Tights!

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tanya_wam

Re: A Tight Spot - Quicksand and Tights!

Postby tanya_wam » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 pm

H8ms2014 wrote:I really enjoyed your story. It was a fresh point of view, and extremely entertaining. :D :twisted:

Thank you! :D
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:44 am

i love this, i have been to morcambe many times and have experienced the quicksand its great. thank you
help i am not deep enough !!!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 am

Niveous wrote:
tanya_wam wrote: I am still a bit upset the guy who moaned about a certain lack of quicksand story wasn't a bit more grateful of the effort of my first attempt, even if it wasn't what he expected. :cry:

Some just can't be pleased, unfortunately.

Yes I've found that chatting to some guys. One was purely interested in a particular kind of quicksand and a very strange scenario and any attempt at variety I introduced was just ignored. Needless to say, I stopped chatting after a while, at which point he got the hump. :roll:

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:40 am

veryzeppelin wrote:i love this, i have been to morcambe many times and have experienced the quicksand its great. thank you

Now I'm jealous! :oops:

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:43 pm

I cannot believe someone would even remotely complain about the great stories and experiences you have provided. Your stories were fantastic and I loved reading them.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun May 08, 2016 4:10 am

WOW! Incredibly hot! It's really hard to blend the desire for fantasy quicksand with the reality, but you nailed it. :D
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sun May 08, 2016 6:10 am

nachtjaeger wrote:WOW! Incredibly hot! It's really hard to blend the desire for fantasy quicksand with the reality, but you nailed it. :D

Why thank you! :D

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sun May 08, 2016 6:16 am

Musekal wrote:Do you have other stories? Or plan to write more?

I hadn't, because with this and the bondage story, I felt I had personally said everything I wanted to say about quicksand and my fantasies. :oops:

But recently another kind person here has given me some very detailed suggestions and I have been working hard to bring that to life. Whether it remains a more personal thing to us, or whether it will be shared here, we have yet to decide. The first parts written have excited us both with the potential of a dramatic and (strangely, for me) non-sexual story set in a wonderfully atmospheric setting with some interesting characters! :oops:

And my only clue is :twisted:

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:03 pm

tanya_wam wrote:

I hadn't, because with this and the bondage story, I felt I had personally said everything I wanted to say about quicksand and my fantasies. :oops:

But recently another kind person here has given me some very detailed suggestions and I have been working hard to bring that to life. Whether it remains a more personal thing to us, or whether it will be shared here, we have yet to decide. The first parts written have excited us both with the potential of a dramatic and (strangely, for me) non-sexual story set in a wonderfully atmospheric setting with some interesting characters! :oops:

I would love to read more of your fantastic, and detailed work. I can almost picture the events in my mind clearly in my mind wheen I read you works of art. :D

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Sigh. . . I really miss doing chat/RP/cyber with other QS fans. Was never limited to quicksand, either. An imaginary pool of clay that's thick and sticky, but as warm as a hot tub and as slippery as your favorite skin lotion is a great place to let a couple of overactive imaginations wander. :twisted:

tanya_wam wrote:

This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”