The Ultimate Bondage (explicit NSFW) - now complete

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tanya_wam

Re: The Ultimate Bondage (explicit NSFW)

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:17 am

Quicksand_Hex wrote:Nice to see someone writing stories around here again. I always mean to, but end up scrapping ideas before they get to a readable state. Keep up the awesome work!

Why thank you Hex :D
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Ace

Postby Ace » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:52 am

This is becoming my actual favorite quicksand story series ever. I appreciated the alliteration toward the beginning. I swear to god, if there's facesitting in the next one, I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:14 am

Ace wrote:This is becoming my actual favorite quicksand story series ever. I appreciated the alliteration toward the beginning. I swear to god, if there's facesitting in the next one, I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

Gosh, really? :oops: That's a really big compliment for a newbie to here like myself. Thank you very much! :D

I hadn't actually considered facesitting but I was chatting to the inspiration behind Drew this morning and he gave me an idea or two that will bend this back towards the intended 'ultimate bondage'.

As facesitting is something that he also likes to discuss, it's not beyond possibility to work that in, assuming the story doesn't drag on and outstay its welcome. :?
Last edited by tanya_wam on Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Part 3

Panicking was not the best thing to do but unfortunately that's what I did.

The quicksand was slowly rising up around Drew's head leaving just his face in the quivering ooze.

I extracted my legs which were dangling over Drew's hips and knelt up on him. In seconds, my weight made him submerge, his eyes wide before closing, then the tip of his nose disappearing.

"Oh shit shit shit..." I hissed under my breath.

Where was the rope? Where was the fucking rope!?

I fumbled around Drew's head, hands stirring the grainy muck past the sleeves of my bodystocking. My weight was pushing Drew deeper and while I knew he could hold his breath for a good long while, I didn't want to put it to any test. I spun on my knees and crawled up his submerged legs to the gravel shore.

Drew's feet were still sticking out.

I wiped the slimy sticky quicksand from my fingers and grabbed his ankles. It was a real tug-of-war! The quicksand had a churned up, vaguely Drew-shaped impression in it, and it surged upwards as I used all my strength, fingers slipping from his lubricated skin. Perhaps because he was almost horizontal, and not straight down like my legs had been, I slowly got his legs ashore and reached over his submerged body to pull his head up.

Spluttering and choking, Drew's quicksand covered face emerged, cradled in my hands. His eyes opened, and after I wiped the quicksand away from his nose and mouth, he began to breath again, urgently and shallowly.

"Bit difficult to say my safe word," he spat, jokingly, "when my mouth is under a foot of quicksand!"

He twisted round to scramble on the shore beside me, covered from head to ankle to thick dripping quicksand.

We both sat there, panting. Sandy coloured ooze dribblng from us. Neither sure what to say as we got our breath back.

I had to admit I hadn't really seen the appeal of mud wrestling, which Drew sometimes watched, but seeing him almost totally naked, his still hard erect cock poking from the remains of his filthy loincloth, the faint glimmers of early rising sun glistening on the tannish gunge that coated his muscles... I found it a real fuck of a turn on.

And from how much his cock twitched and visibly throbbed as he sat there, gazing at me lustfully, clad in sheer black nylon and more of the sandy muck cascading off my tits. belly and from between my thighs, it was more than mutual.

"You look very fuckable like that." Drew eventually said.

I shrugged. The adrenalin of the last few minutes had dispelled the cold, even now, wet through, sludge plopping off my pert tingling nipples to puddle on my belly and thighs.

"I don't feel that fuckable."

My eyes fell on his cock and I felt more than a twinge of extreme, exhilarated horniness. We'd already fucked, and Drew's cum was trickling out of me, mixing with the quicksand oozing on my labia as I sat there, legs apart, soles of my feet almost together, in a relaxed semi-butterfly position.

Drew's eyes fixed to my tits, sparkling with all the little grains of sand embedded and shifting as the glop slid down the equally shimmery lycra blend in the black bodystocking, highlighting their curves and the dark shadow of cleavage between. It created its own slow motion caress over my pert nipples, making the areola swell even more. His eyes fell to my parted thighs. I hadn't envisaged spreading my quicksand covered cunt, totally exposed where the bodystocking needed to be crotchless, would be so much of a come on to Drew but then he had never needed much in the way of encouragement when it came to reasons for fucking.

Drew grinned. "You're really horny, aren't you?"

I glanced down at my nipples. "Is it that obvious? Could be the cold."

Drew crawled over, dripping more quicksand on my legs as he craned over and slipped his fingers over my mucky clit. It was swollen more than I had ever known it, a startling obvious bud poking from the slimy folds of my slit, and Drew's caress punched a gasp of desire from my lungs.

"That isn't. Feels pretty fucking hot to me."

His eyes met mine. Lust transfixed us momentarily.

Drew pushed a finger in my cunt, slippery with quicksand and cum. Then two. His thumb stroked my inflamed clit, swirling the gritty ooze over it roughly. His fingers began to grind more into me. My lips parted, my tongue flickering over them breathlessly.

"Still feel unfuckable, bitch?"

Drew pushed his face to mine, his own tongue drawing over my lips. He tasted of sand. He pushed his fingers deeper, curling up, teasing my g-spot. His thumb swirled higher than my raw clit and met the pressure of his fingertips inside me, squeezing a sensitive nub of intense pleasure between them.

I almost came on his hand right there and then.

My belly convulsed with extreme horniness and awareness, a need beyond all needs. Frankly, being taken on this gravel quarry beach was all I could think of. He could drag me arse first back in the quicksand, pound himself into me and fuck me under its surface, and I'd have been horny ecstasy personified.

So what do I do?

I push Drew off of me, scramble to my feet, and scamper off, slipping on the gravel shore.

No point in giving in too easily. He might think I really love being fucked without so much as a toss of the head.

I wasn't planning on going back in the quicksand so followed the shore round the quarry. Ahead it was getting less gravel and stony. I regretted not pulling my pumps back on, feeling the shale ladder and shred the soles of my bodystocking, and hoped it was easier going.

Yes. And no.

The gravel gave way to clay that was reasonably firm, in that I didn't immediately sink in it. The surface dipped under my weight like a trampoline. After a couple of steps I realised the clay was colder, wetter and even stickier than the quicksand from which I had just escaped, clinging to the lacerated nylon on my feet and drawing it off them. I stopped, deciding to turn back and give in to Drew, rapidly approaching, his cock waving as he jogged after me.

That was my first mistake.

The clay took my ankles, gripping them in a thick undulating vice of grey sludge. I tried to, like when in the quicksand, lift one leg than the other. The quicksand had sucked at my legs, stopping me from freeing them while continuing to sink. The clay was just... I was going to say impenetrable, except my legs were doing a pretty effective impression of going straight into it. The quicksand seemed fluid. The clay was solid. Soft but solid. And that solidity held me fast. Forget quicksand. If you seriously want to be stuck and sinking, this 'quickclay' was for you.

Every step I tried to take out just embedded the other leg deeper, stickier, in the clinging quivering muck. I could even feel it dragging my bodystocking down my legs.

By the time Drew reached me I was up to my thighs again.

Getting to be a habit, that.

I leaned forward and tried pressing my hands on the thick surface tension of the clay to see if it offered any leverage. It dipped under my palms but still held. I was on the verge of believing it might give me some means of getting out when it broke up under my fingers and I was wrist deep in sticky grey ooze. I pulled back but the clay was like glue. I tugged back and forth, and only succeeded in getting my slender arms stuck elbow-deep.

From behind me, Drew wolf-whistled long and mirthfully.

This time, stuck almost on all fours, I couldn't even turn to face him.

"I suppose you're going to say I look even more fuckable now?" I sighed.

"Actually, yes." he chuckled, and I could imagine the massive grin on his sand covered face. "Been a while since you presented yourself to me in such a horny way."

There was something of a pause. The wind breezed through the distant trees. A bird tweeted. The quickclay gurgled.

"That it?" I replied, trying to get my arms free again.

"Yep." Another longish pause. "So how stuck are you?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, about 11 or 12."

"So we're talking more than 'very', 'pretty' and 'totally', so more into 'fucking' stuck." I could feel Drew's eyes burning holes in my quicksand smeared arse, and into my grimy cunt. "In more ways than one."

The quickclay had been slowly taking my thighs deeper, and my arms were in over the elbows, all four in a viscous grip that defied my strength to get free. Bent over mean my tits, starting with my overpert nipples, were starting to drag and sink in the surface. Its touch was cold and wet, like the quicksand, but with an added clinging quality which made it feel like it was sucking greedily at them like Drew liked doing.

I had to admit it was quite a horny feeling. The more they sank, the more breast was covered in gripping thick sludge which tugged at my bodystocking, and the more horny and sensitive not just my nipples felt with this tidal motion but the whole swell of the skin of my submerging tits. And it was a vicious circle of arousal.

I had a flashback to being tied in silk rope, on all fours on the bed, thighs, feet, wrists and elbows bound immovably, a gag over my mouth and a collar leashed round my neck. Blindfolded,

Naked except for bondage.

Vulnerable.

Presentable.

The surface of the quickclay was beginning to tease my belly, another highly sensitive area. It gurgled and squelched at my crotch, although bent forward doggy style, my labia would still be above surface and fixing Drew with a 'come on, if you dare' look.

And Drew always dared.

This was very like bondage but even rope offered some lateral movement. The quickclay offered none.

I was held fast in what seemed like the ultimate bondage. The firm undulating grip of the thickly swaying clay restrained me in a way that was starting to become quite arousing, knowing that Drew was fully hard and aroused behind me.

I wondered if he still had the rope.

There was a squelching sound behind me. A couple of large hands grabbed me by the waist and arched my back down so my arse was higher.

"W-wha...!" I exclaimed.

"Shut it, slut." Drew's voice hissed.

A quiver of arousal that was already pretty fucking intense shot totally off the scale. I did love Drew taking control, unconditionally.

Drew's hand pressed between my shoulder blades, making my sinking tits squish completely in the clay. My nipples sang with being groped all over by sticky ooze as it clung to my bodystocking, and seeped through it between my breasts. The clay surged up under my armpits.

"Tell me what you want, whore!" Drew snarled.

I looked back as far as my neck would allow. Drew had shimmied over the clay on his knees so he didn't quite sink. I didn't need to see his cock, eclipsed by the curve of my arse, to know he was more fully hard and erect than I had ever known. Every move of his dirty muscles spoke of horny need, and was distilled down to his cock. My damp cunt, just above the surface of the quickclay, pouting from between my stuck thighs, could feel the throbbing veiny heat from it, even if it was still coated in quicksand.

I was breathing quickly and sharply, already orgasmic in its tension.

I just fixed my eyes on his, and let that say all I needed.

Drew shoved between my shoulder blades more, and my neck snapped round to face front. I didn't need to see. What I felt would be all. Blindfold, it usually was.

The quickclay rippled around my waist and puddled into the small of my back. Rose slowly up my spine. Sucked at my shoulders and throttled around my gulping neck until it was up to my chin. I was no stranger to breath play myself. Of Drew's hand tight round my neck as he fucked me hard. But...

All of a sudden the sting of fear shot through me. I remembered Drew's uncharacteristically afraid look as he went under.

It was the only time I had seen him terrified. As if I had betrayed our unspoken trust.

I hadn't even said sorry.

The quickclay crept between my shoulder blades until it was at the back of my neck too, a noose of crushing grey quagmire than made it difficult to breath.

All that was above the surface of the clay now was most of my head, my arse and...

The tip of Drew's cock teased my quicksandy labia, then sank deep into me with a violent thrust.

Oooooh. And my cunt!

Drew started to punish said cunt with powerful energetic zeal, pounding away.

Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES!

Sweat broke out on my brow. All over in fact. I was horny hot, burning up. My mouth opened wholly but silently, except for rapid shallow gasps.

He felt fucking huge. I wanted to part my thighs more, allow the girth of his cock more room, but I was bound in the quickclay, thighs together.

I was so horny, I felt every fucking vein of his shaft as it rammed, sank, into the quicksand of my cunt.

I felt like I was drawing him deeper, his cock struggling to get free from the sucking mire of my labia. To get almost out, then be pulled back even more. Each struggle just made his predicament worse.

Visions of old Tarzan movies, where he sinks in quicksand and struggles to get out, filled my sight.

Only I was sucking Drew in cock first.

My nipples wanted attention. Drew usually obliged by pulling me up on my knees, his chest to my spine and his stomach pressed to my arse, and reaching round to pinch them as he punish fucked my cunt. Being denied just made my body protest more.

Torture indeed.

Tarzan roared. My Tarzan, that was. His cock was like thunder. Usually it throbbed just before he came, I could feel it tensing, spasming before it spat strings of burning cum deep into me.

I imagined my Tarzan giving that iconic rolling yodel. Then his cock was coming like fire into me. I had vibrators with new batteries in me that were nowhere near as forceful as this fuck was.

My head was already thrown back as far as I could, as Drew's thrusting made the whole of the quickclay around me tremble and shake, rubbing against my skin all over. It was over my chin, lapping at my ears, threatening to suck at my lower lip as I was trapped there, mouth open and eyes wide, in a rapture of exquisite fucking.

Then my cunt just melted into the liquid satisfaction of climax. The exertion of a marathon over. A violent itch scratched away.

And the oh-so-delicious scorching of hot cum as it filled me and sizzled like fat, sparking like fireworks, and soothed any frustration completely away.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breath.

I closed my mouth as the savage rhythm of Drew's fuckfest pushed my head over both lips, and my nostrils were filled with the pungent ashy scent of the clay.

Between my thighs, over my cunt, felt unusually sticky, and I realised Drew had kept fucking me as we sank and his cock impaled me under the surface.

We were both stuck in the quickclay, and up to his kneeling hips, Drew was effectively stuck cock deep in me.

Like a gymnast I tried to bend my head back enough for my eyes to plead silently into his.

Any idea how the fuck we get out of this?

To be continued

On to Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13662&start=20#p94824
Last edited by tanya_wam on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:33 pm

So hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. :twisted:

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Yummy!!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:08 am

Chimerix wrote:Yummy!!

H8ms2014 wrote:So hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. :twisted:

Ace wrote:This is becoming my actual favorite quicksand story series ever. I appreciated the alliteration toward the beginning. I swear to god, if there's facesitting in the next one, I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

:oops: :oops:

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:57 pm

tanya_wam wrote:
Chimerix wrote:Yummy!!

H8ms2014 wrote:So hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. :twisted:

:oops: :oops:

lol. See what you've done now? You've created a monster! :lol: :lol: But it's a beautiful beast! Excellent work, and thank you! :D :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:16 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:lol. See what you've done now? You've created a monster! :lol: :lol: But it's a beautiful beast! Excellent work, and thank you! :D :D

:oops:

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Tanya, I love it! Best story I've read in a long time, and there are a lot of great stories on here.

Return to “Stories”