The Ultimate Bondage (explicit NSFW) - now complete

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tanya_wam

Re: The Ultimate Bondage (explicit NSFW)

Postby tanya_wam » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:51 pm

beachbum wrote:Tanya, I love it! Best story I've read in a long time, and there are a lot of great stories on here.

Thank you! :D
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:02 am

I do apologise for the delay in continuing. I am working on it, even though back at work, with a few paragraphs each day, and trying to extricate the characters from the quickclay is almost as time consuming and exhausting as their efforts. I'm quite breathless after each stint... in more ways than one! :oops:

But I am drawing to a conclusion, and hopefully it will be here at the weekend. :)

But in the meantime, here's a teaser from part 4...

There was so much pressure, so much suction, all over now, I could barely breath. My skin goosebumped under my bodystocking, which had been dragged this way and that over me. Tights were one thing, which an all over bodystocking was an extension of, and wet tights were another. A sheer catsuit bodystocking, clogged with quicksand that continued to squelch between my tender tits, oozing in what little space there was under them and squishing coldly between my arse cheeks, now rubbed by the tight grip of the quickclay against my increasingly sensitive raw skin. A whole new and different ball game. Or game for Drew's balls, as the case may be.

Imagine your lover dragging their tongue over your nipples, or their hand clamped over your clit, or their palm flat over your cunt, applying a slow motion exquisite massage over them. Aroused beyond all reason by being stuck in oozing grainy quicksand, fucking in it, and now having all of your skin feel like the weight of that lover was on every inch of you from every direction. That was what the quickclay was like.

And my body heat, considerable as it now was, warmed it to an approximation of a lover's own sultriness, clinging like sweaty passionate flesh to mine. Being kissed all over at once. Love being made to every pore and nerve that I was.

I wasn't just about to physically drown in it. I was already drowning in a heady intoxicating quicksand of emotional and sensual arousal.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Very yummy teaser :D

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Sorry about the delay. Here's the fourth and final part, extra long so definitely concluded, and dedicated to Ace, who had been quite supportive and friendly in PMs, and made one suggestion I simply had to add! :oops: ;) :shock: :?

Part 4

This time, Drew was in a better position to get out first.

Me? Well I wasn't in a position where I could really do anything. Except drown.

On a scale of 1 to 10, we were really into the minus ten thousands or so when it came to wanting to do that. My mouth under the sticky clogging surface, I tried to 'Mmmm!' loudly and signal with my eyes into Drew's, that I really, fucking really, could do with being pulled out now.

Drew's head was still spinning with cumming so powerfully and violently, it was a wonder he hadn't passed out. Me neither, for that matter.

He vaguely nodded his understanding, which from my inverted position looked quite odd, and started to wiggle backwards. Slowly.

Not that it was possible to do anything quickly in the quickclay. Which made its name sound rather silly.

Drew's cock was almost gummed into my cunt under the surface. His backward rocking was a bit like being fucked in reverse, as his moves resulted in him still twitching violent into me for every move where he tried to get out. Of me. And the quickclay.

And then when he succeeded in pulling away, the clay crept slowly into the space left. I guess my cunt was a good few inches under. It could have been ten thousand miles for all the clinging sticky pressure that gradually clamped to it, squishing and packing round my raw post-orgasmic labia.

Despite my pre-drowning position, it was difficult not to be aroused from its inexorable grope. And as Drew's still hard shaft finally exited my cunt, the quickclay made an indecent play of filling the gap. I still felt like I had a whole load of thick girth shoved in me, and of course it was just the first inch or two that was rawly sensitive to being stretched and held open. I defy any girl to not feel horny with that going on, life endangering or not.

Which, now I came to mention it...

The quickclay was starting to fill my nostrils. Its cold clammy embrace was starting to pinch at my nose.

I clenched my eyes tightly shut as the effort to hold my breath became all.

C'mon Drew, c'mon c'mon c'm-fucking-on!

There was so much pressure, so much suction, all over now, I could barely breath. My skin goosebumped under my bodystocking, which had been dragged this way and that over me. Tights were one thing, which an all over bodystocking was an extension of, and wet tights were another. A sheer catsuit bodystocking, clogged with quicksand that continued to squelch between my tender tits, oozing in what little space there was under them and squishing coldly between my arse cheeks, now rubbed by the tight grip of the quickclay against my increasingly sensitive raw skin. A whole new and different ball game. Or game for Drew's balls, as the case may be.

Imagine your lover dragging their tongue over your nipples, or their hand clamped over your clit, or their palm flat over your cunt, applying a slow motion exquisite massage over them. Aroused beyond all reason by being stuck in oozing grainy quicksand, fucking in it, and now having all of your skin feel like the weight of that lover was on every inch of you from every direction. That was what the quickclay was like.

And my body heat, considerable as it now was, warmed it to an approximation of a lover's own sultriness, clinging like sweaty passionate flesh to mine. Being kissed all over at once. Love being made to every pore and nerve that I was.

I wasn't just about to physically drown in it. I was already drowning in a heady intoxicating quicksand of emotional and sensual arousal.

I was so fucking horny it hurt.

I was being to wonder if my brain would give out before my lungs did.

Oow-oooch!

Something jerked me backwards and up. I had to stop myself from yelling, opening my mouth or taking a breath of surprise. I squinted my eyes open. They were still not quite under, and I could see shadows moving above me.

Another strong lurch back and up.

I opened one eye a bit more, and could see Drew, still covered in grimy drying quicksand, with an extra coating of slimy grey quickclay, bending over, arms under me, trying to pull me out.

He stopped and shook the clay off his hands, and wiped the clinging grey muck from my nose and mouth now my head was once again above surface.

I opened my mouth and sucked in great frantic breaths for dear life. Having an amazing lover who regularly fucks you to orgasm within an inch of your sanity is, sorry to say, nothing compared to the absolute ecstasy at being able to draw breath after you think you're going to drown in sucking clinging quickclay.

As I lay there, having my own personal 'airgasm', Drew wiped more clay from my face, hair and ears. I opened both eyes to see Drew was standing, a leg either side of me.

I knew he had godlike powers when it came to fucking but walking on water, let alone quickclay, well he'd always kept that one a secret from me.

I turned my head slightly one way then the other and made out a plank resting on the quickclay either side of me.

"That's cheating." I muttered, trying to smile. I could only imagine how that looked. Drew's face with still dirty with drying quicksand, and I must look a right sight, probably complete covered in filthy grey clay.

"Sorry," said Drew, as he bent down again and plunged his hands under my arms, "but I had a feeling that time, rather than the rulebook, was of the essence."

Under the quickclay, Drew's hands slipped round to my breasts and gripped - or rather groped - them tight as he tugged again. The über arousal I was feeling made that sublimely breathtaking. Although after nearly having my breath taken away on a pretty permanent basis, I wondered if I should consider another way of describing it.

I tried to shift the blame. "You're enjoying that, aren't you?"

"Not half as much as you seem to be, if your nipples are any indication." They were, under Drew's groping fingers, extremely swollen and trigger sensitive. They sparked with consummately refined sensation, and I became aware I was panting shallowly with horny breathlessness. "It's a good thing you're half sunk or you'd have my eyes out with those babes."

"You wouldn't usually complain."

"True but then..." Drew's hands finally slipped form my tits, emerging with an evil gloopy sound. "Fuck, you really are stuck, aren't you?"

My nips sighed sadly at the attention being withdrawn, having to make do with the pressure from the quickclay flattening my tits under the surface.

"Who was it who pushed me nearly all the way under?"

"I thought you were liking that?"

"That's beside the point." I looked around and tried to extricate myself. Drew was right. The quickclay wasn't giving. I was still in a standing doggy style. more or less, although Drew's efforts had straightened my back somewhat. My shoulders glistened with wet sticky clay either side of my head. "Didn't really think this through, did you."

"I wasn't the one who took a flying jump in it, was I?

"A technicality! You would have pushed me in anyway!" I wriggled some more. "How am I looking?"

"Like a cute version of the Loch Ness Monster. Head here, and hump..." He gave the part of my arse that must still be visible a sound slap with a gloopy splat. "Here!"

"You'll definitely feel my hump when I finally get out of here!"

"Been there, already done that very fine sexy hump, thank you." He leaned closer to my face and whispered, "How was it for you?"

"Get me out and you might find out, first hand!"

Drew straightened, put his hands on his hips and shook his head, whistling low. "This is a toughie."

From my head's position, level with his feet as he balanced on the two planks he must have found nearby after getting out himself, I felt like I was getting an ant's eye view. Up his legs, to where his cock, still pretty stiff, swung low. I felt an instant yearning, followed by frustration at being all the way down here when all the fun was up there.

Fuck, still being horny isn't helping!

I sighed. Admittedly, this was all part and parcel of the appeal of bondage. A degree of helplessness. But also of trust. But it depended on the other being totally in control. The quicksand and quickclay had quite impressively owned that, from the very start. Proved us both unprepared for what was, and still is, happening.

"Drew?" I said, still looking up at his tantalising cock.

"Idea?"

"Sort of." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "I'm fucking horny."

"What, still?"

I nodded. "Not just horny horny, but really fucking horny."

Drew looked down. "You mean 12 out of 10 horny."

"Try 15. Actually, make that 20."

"I've already fucked you twice. And quite, well, let's just say they've been two of the best, if not the best fucks ever for me." He continued looking down, over his cock, at me. "The first almost killed me."

"And the second me. So we're even now."

Drew eyed my sunked arse. "I hate to say it but a decider is going to be difficult."

"More than one way to skin a cat."

"But not a pussy in this case."

I gestured with my head that he should get closer, as if I might be overheard, here in a deserted quarry on a Sunday, not long after dawn. He leaned closer.

"I want to suck you off."

Drew's eyebrows actually raised. "That's just asking for trouble."

"There's no-one around." I turned my head as far as I could to check. "I hope."

"I meant," Drew replied patiently. "That usually just makes you hornier."

"Your point being?"

From his crouching position, akimbo on the planks, he made a weird gesture towards me. "Neck deep. Stuck. Quicksand? Need more clues?"

"Bondage."

"What?"

"You asked me if I liked bondage before? If I found being totally restricted really horny? And I said yes. Well I am completely fucking restricted to buggery, up to my neck. I can't move a fucking inch, and..." I eyed his dangling thick stiff cock with real lust. "I am so fucking horny I wanna give you the BJ to end all BJs."

Drew's mouth opened to comment, I presume to protest, but it closed again. The expression on his grimy face suggested what I said appealed. I mean, fuck, what was there not to appeal to a horny half-naked guy there? Getting your cock sucked by a horny woman who was completely helpless, up to her neck in clinging quickclay. I ask you!

"Seriously?" Drew finally responded.

I just raised an eyebrow. Given my situation, there wasn't a great deal more I could raise.

"Seriously." Drew concluded. His stiff cock was now beginning to curve upward again.

Well, besides that.

Drew turned and faced me. The two planks were roughly a metre apart either side of me, and reached a few feet beyond me on the quickclay. He straddled the planks as best, as his own arse was going to have to rest on its sticky surface. He leaned back. a hand on either plank, and let me do the rest.

Easier said than done.

For one, I'd usually have my hands free to hold Drew's cock, caress and rub it. Now it was uncharacteristically playing hard to get, let alone suck. It was getting quite erect, higher than my mouth could reach, even if once I'd got it in my mouth what I did tended to be hands-free from that point. But now...

"Uh, a little help here...?" I sighed. Even wrigging in the quickclay I was only able to raise myself about an inch or two.

"You know," Drew started, as guided his cock helpfully towards my open O of a mouth, "when I was looking for info online, I found a cartoon about a woman up to her neck in quicksand, and the guys passing wanted her to do this in return for being rescued."

"Yeah I'm so obvious in my motives, huh?" I muttered, before I finally wrapped my lips round Drew's cock and started running my tongue over it. Up and down its tight skinned veiny shaft.

I raised my eyebrows for the punchline of the cartoon, while starting to suck with increasing enthusiasm. Sandy and clay coated it might be but you can't beat a mouth full of hot throbbing cock sometimes. Usually as hors d'oeuvres to fucking but more a dessert in this case.

"It ended," Drew continued, his words becoming punctuated with little moans and gasps of pleasure. "with the woman... offering to suck a guy... only for him to be... disgusted... and... and... and..."

Drew came very quickly in my mouth. The spasms of his shaft sent orgasmic shudders through me. I was still completely restricted by the quickclay. Bondaged. Used. Drew himself could not have done a finer job in tying me with rope or any other means than this, and it was proving the turn-on of all turn-ons.

I wanted to thrash about and show my absolute enjoyment of using just my mouth, not even able to really move my head as I sucked harder and faster. Drew's cock was almost convulsing on my tongue like a short thick snake uncoiling to strike, and now it was spitting its venom right down my throat.

I ached to move, to writhe in erotic bliss, as his burning cum filled my mouth, but couldn't.

It was exquisite.

"Aaaannnddd..."

I swallowed. Gulped Drew's cum down and kept my lips pressed over his cock, stroking it, milking it, with my tongue. Swallowing. Savouring.

"MmmMM mmm mmMMM?" I hummed.

Drew's head lolled towards me, a very big smile on his lips. "Did you say something?" he murmured.

"MMmmm mm mmMM MmmmmMM!"

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full." Drew smirked. "Why don't you..."

And then the penny dropped. Apologetically he pulled his hips backwards and allowed his cock to fall from my lips. A small trickle of cum dribbling from Drew's raw red tip overflowed from the corner of my mouth, and my flicking tongue failed to catch it. Drew kindly rubbed it away with his thumb.

"Thank you." I gasped. "Much as I could do that all day, I do need a breather every now and then, and as you can see, I'm somewhat..." And I wriggled some more to show the scope of how far I could move.

"Are you quite done for now?" Drew asked.

"Are you?"

"I'll make do if you will. Still got to get you out of there."

"I hadn't forgotten."

Drew thought some more, as he sat there, arse on the quickclay, his now totally spent cock lolling tantalising a few inches away, slick with saliva.

"I think we've been going about this the wrong way..."

"There's a right one when neck deep in quickclay?"

"Well there is for quicksand. In some of the videos, you had to work you way out slowly. Moving quickly or violently just increases the suction and grip on you."

"So what do you suggest? I just magicly float out of here?"

Drew explained that I should get up but very slowly. No sudden moves. Arms first, so I could use them to hold on to him or the planks and ease myself out further.

I started to straighten my back, feeling the quickclay sucking at my belly and clit as I inched slowly higher. It drew long and hard over my tits, my over sensitive nips pert and raw under the bodystocking as the heavily muck laden scoop neck was dragged off them, oozing thickly down them until...

"Well hello again babes!" Drew smiled, as they finally broke surface, covered in thick grey sludge that dribbled evilly down them, making them glisten in the rising sun.

Just as evilly, Drew cupped his hands over them, lifting them right out of the clutches of the quivering rippling muck, allowing his palms to massage the cool gunk rather erotically over the hard little trigger sensitive bullets my nipples now were.

I sucked my breath in sharply. "That's not fair!"

"Didn't say it was. Show some restraint, babe!" He laughed at his word play.

If it had an up side, not that having Drew grope my tits and caress them with smooth, somewhat sensual thick clay was really a down side, having him act as a support bra did give me some leverage as I leant my upper body weight fully into his large pervert hands. With immeasurable patience, I gradually worked my arms free, grimacing as the treacly gunk fell away from my armpits and cascaded off my elbows with disgusting plopping sounds around me.

"Well hello again!" I said, groping Drew's cock as a returned favour. I smoothed the grey clay clinging to my fingers and palms over the limp shaft and tingled as it responded, stiffening in my grasp.

"Stop that." said Drew, possibly the one and only time he had rejected any advance. But he was right. There was a lot more slow and difficult work getting the rest of me out, and even on a Sunday it was possible workers might be around, checking for trespassers. With a wry smile, I wondered how they would have reacted if they had found us ten minutes earlier, me sunk up to my neck, face and hair slimy with quickclay, sucking off a pretty much naked Drew, except for his own coating of drying quicksand, with all the enthusiasm in the world.

It was fun to think of a plausible excuse but more elaborate and quite inappropriate ones were all that came to mind, and as I had my mouth full, it was Drew who had to offer them...

"Thank goodness you came! My girlfriend is stuck in the quicksand but I've sprained my wrists and am pulling her out the only way I can think! What? Do I look like I'm enjoying her predicament?"

"I was putting these planks over this treacherous quickclay when all my clothes fell off and sank as I fell over! Who? Where? Shit, where did SHE come from!?"

"I was just showing my lifeguard trainee here the finer points of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation after drowning and... huh? Don't be picky, man, this is the advanced method!"

"Oh, my girlfriend had some sand stuck in her teeth and we didn't have a toothpick."

My hands and arms, feeling immeasurably tired from the effort of pulling them free, and still weighed down some with the thick slimy clay on them, slowly crawled up Drew's sand covered body to his broad shoulders. Drew put his hands under my armpits, and slowly our combined slow pulling on each other with slow deliberate movements saw some reward.

I hadn't realised how, the warming almost flesh-like quality of the quickclay around me aside, crushingly heavy it was on me, like a solid sticky vice all over. The effort to get me out was taking all my strength just to move an inch or so, and from the look on Drew's face, it was the same for him.

Tarzan and Jane never seemed to have this much difficulty getting out of the quicksand in the movies. Mind you, unless there was a porn version, we never saw them fuck in it either, much less Jane suck the Lord of the Apes off while neck deep in it. Missing a trick there, film makers.

My body was starting to ache as the bittersweet grip of the quickclay eventually began to relax on my skin and muscles. I felt like I could properly breathe again as the sludge fell away from my ribs. But strangely, I was beginning to miss the deliciously dominating pressure on me, like when a lover finally crawls off you after a particular long session pinning your body down with theirs, fucking you senseless, licking and sucking on every pore, forcing themself on you with a gravity, passion and intensity that makes them seem an inseparable part of you. Until...

Until it's all over.

It hadn't just been Drew fucking me in the quicksand or the quickclay. The strange semi-solid gunk had a life, a character, all its own. Drew may have been deep inside me but I had been deep in it, smothered from head to toe, with an intimacy and reach that exceeded any human lover. I began to wonder what it was like if I came alone, spent some me time here early one summer Sunday morning when Drew was away, unavailable.

I could find some planks, make a little bridge of safety, perhaps with some rope lassoed to a nearby machine, and get really dirty with it. Sitting on the viscous quivering surface, legs apart, relishing it squidging between my ass cheeks as I scooped up palmfuls of sticky creamy grey ooze and smoothed it with low sensual gasps and moans over my breasts... caressing it on my nipples and letting it fall to my belly and over my clit, as my cunt slowly sank into its filthy sucking depths while pushing my thickly clingy clay covered fingers deep ins...

"What are you smiling at?"

Drew's question broke me out of my little fantasy and back to reality, which was risking getting just as dirty again. Drew's cock, now upright with that trademark saluting stiffness, threatened to indulge in a sneaky little tittyfuck of its own as I dragged myself up him. My glistening grey clay covered breasts, heaving with exertion and especially sensitive with arousal, now free of the bodystocking which was all wrinkled and being left in the quickclay as it was painfully dragged it off. They closed around his shaft with an agenda of their own, the poundage of my tits accentuated by the muck on and between them. They slithered over Drew's cock until it sank blissfully, shaft first and its single eye wide with disbelief as it disappeared into the inescapable mire gurgling and sucking in my cleavage.

Drew sighed, a mixed sound of explicit sexual need and untold frustration.

"I thought I told you to stop that!"

I blushed, although how obvious that was under the grime still on my face I didn't know, smiled meekly, and returned to the effort of pulling myself out of the quickclay. Drew's cock slipped down from between my rising breasts with a sad shudder of unrequited lust.

In equal measures, the quickclay cascading off me was slippery but sticky, so I half-slipped, half-adhered to Drew's body as it dribbed off me in miniature avalanches between us, oozing unashamedly as our bodies writhed over each other.

As my face drew level with his, Drew put all his weight back on one arm, and used the other to grip my mucky emerging ass and give me some extra help getting out. The sludge was thick on my spine and lower back, rippling off my ass and thickly flowed between my cheeks. I'm not a fan of anal, in fact I steer well clear of it and Drew always respected that, but the strange invasive thrust of the tide of quickclay as it surged back and forth in my efforts to get free of its sucking surface, sent new and tantalising tingles of arousal right through me.

I unexpectedly smooched Drew right there, my tongue slipping between his sand-dusted lips and writhing with his, lips locked for whole tender moments. Drew didn't resist, and through the muck I was dragging up his stomach, pressing hard and hot against my bely, I felt his cock throb pleasurably.

I didn't want to stop. Drew didn't seem to want to either but eventually, for breath is nothing else, I had to stop for a panting, aroused and extremely horny moment.

We looked at each other longingly, each knowing what the other was thinking, anticipating. Drew was almost completely unrecognisable under the damp sand on his face, and fuck knows what I must look like now. The clay was beginning to dry on me so in parts I must resemble a statue come to life.

"What was that for?" Drew asked softly, gasping for breath.

"For saving me."

"That all?"

"And... but I'm sure this won't come as a surprise..." I added, "I deeply sincerely and shamelessly want to fuck you."

"Again?"

"No, not you fuck me. Me fuck you. You just lie there and I have my wicked way with you. Me riding you, lying there helpless, just like I was in the clay. Seducing you. Devouring you. Just... fucking you totally senseless, you know?"

"Oh?" Drew raised an eyebrow, and something else already risen now palpitated with savagely hard burning intent against my belly. You can imagine what effect that had on an already aroused-beyond-all-sanity bitch like myself.

Some of the drying clay on my nipples fell off as they went harder, firmer, and grew tenderly bigger under them. Drew couldn't help but notice.

"Well that's one way of making the earth move..." He said wryly. "But, and you know how hard it is for me to say this, first things first."

It was now difficult for me to clamber any further up Drew so he slowly lay right back on the quickclay, his legs still apart and resting on the planks to stop him sinking, and he did likewise now with his arms. This way, I could more successfully put the weight of my body on him and start to work my legs, heavy with the cloying almost solid clay mire on them, finally free. With Drew laying prostrated, I was reminded of our own bondage games, with him 'starfished' on our bed, wrists and ankles wrapped tight to the headboard and under the corners of the mattress with silk scarves or my stockings, helpless to my whims of getting off, using his body as my sex toy.

If I didn't know better, I would have said Drew had planned it this way.

The full weight of my belly still squished clay between us, and over Drew's solidly hot cock pressing into me. I tried to ignore the growing maelstrom of arousal and continued to slowly wiggle my arse, and my legs, gently out of the quickclay. Being wet, either naturally or with lube, brought one level of horniness but the thick sluggish ooze dragging the last clinging remnants of my bodystocking down my ribs, off my bum cheeks and sticking to my raw tingling labia and clit, was an entirely different and stimulating experience.

It was like being goosed by nature itself.

All women have probably had the experience where, in a crowd, a cheeky stranger steals a grope of your arse or, if they're more daring and think they can get away with it, right up between your thighs. When wearing a short skirt in summer. And you're already damp with perspiration there. And probably wearing skimpier undies like a thin thong rather than your winter fullbum panties.

I had no such protection.

I had no idea how open I had been after Drew had fucked me. Both times. But the feel of thick solid clay gunging into my cunt an inch or possibly two, where it was most sensitive, told me I probably had been very much so, like a girth of strangely unsolid cock. Hard enough to still keep me rather gaping in a very unladylike manner but still squishy enough that if I kegeled, it gave way slightly and squeezed out a bit more like gooey grey toothpaste, to slid down over my clit and added to the my sum total of already way off-scale horniness.

I had to really really suppress that, for now.

Finally pulling myself free, the heavy clay dragged itself down my skin with infinite but tangible slowness, a slithering snail-like massage which was its final hoorah on me after pressing itself all over in a crushing sensual embrace.

Already there was a dearth of its creepy omnipotent sensation over my skin that made me crave for more.

Cold and dangerous it might be for the unwary, but I was seeing the erotic possibility of quicksand and quickclay. It didn't just physically suck you in. My whole emotional and sensual had been dragged screaming and struggling, sinking deeper and deeper into an obscenely sexual and kinky quagmire of needs that exceeded any human quality.

I might be free of the quickclay in body, sitting gasping and breathless on Drew's ribs as he lay there, but my soul, my libido, was well and truly stuck neck deep in it, for evermore.

"Hey," Drew hissed urgently.

"What?" I hissed back.

"You know what?"

I shook my head slowly. Clay dribbled evilly off my hair onto my shoulders and down my back.

"Are you still really fucking horny? You know, like 20 out of 10 horny?"

After all the exertion, the weight of even the thinning coating of drab slimy sediment on every pore of me, I could barely nod.

Should I let Drew know how completely, totally, really fucking needing cock or tongue in my cunt while having my arse and tits molested horny I was? With a side portion of clit action?

"I guess." I sighed.

"I want to eat you out. Right now."

I'd already had a decent, or depending how you look at it indecent, amount of cock today. I weighed the torment of the appeal of getting some tongue in me for about, oooh, half a second, if that, and...

Squidge!

"Uh, Drew," I began, "Much as I'd totally adore you to tongue fuck the life out of me, I'm kinda, well..."

"Full of sand and clay?"

With effort I nodded again.

"Doesn't matter. I really want to."

Okay there are some things you do seriously wonder how guys deal with, like period sex - they are either totally grossed out or love the extra messiness - and then there's this. I'd already had an inking of how disgusting the muck might taste from its ashy smell as it nearly filled my nostrils, and the thought makes me want to gag.

But if Drew is up for it.

He's already on his back.

"You want me to sit on your mouth?" I venture, remembering Drew going under the first time.

"I know what to expect, and I'm holding onto the planks."

"But I'm really really mucky down there! I'm gonna completely smother you in cunt and clay!"

"Sounds delicious!"

I ooze myself up Drew's chest, half-kneeling half-sliding, feet overlapping behind my arse as I've no desire for them to get stuck in the quickclay again at this point. Slowly my knees have Drew's head between them, and I have to sink them in the sticky mire as my cunt eases over his open mouth.

I wasn't sure what to expect.

Sure, I'd had Drew's tongue in my loads of times but in his own time and in his own filthy and wonderful way. I'm not sure I want to look down but I peer over my clay-coated tits and see Drew's eyes looking back up at me, filled with the new joy of cunt-a-la-clay on his tongue.

His tongue...

By itself an amazing toy with extraordinary abilities to find its way to every nerve in my cunt, flicking over them, licking them, shocking them with innovative moves and quite kinky deftness. Each little move is a mini-orgasm in isolation and after a domino reaction of cascading arousal, one after the other in rapidly climatic succession, I'm usually screaming for him to stop because I really cannot take any more, surprised as I am to say it.

He doesn't.

Ever.

Only when he wants. Leaving me shattered. Satisfied beyond any reasonable sanity has any right to but...

Totally. Fucking. Shattered.

Always.

Now. With added quickclay?

Drew's tongue is cool through the swirling clammy gunge, magnifying its writhing intent. Those single little moves so familiar to the sexual appetite in my cunt become waves of torment. Pleasure becomes almost painful it's so excessive.

Drew is an expert at tongue fucking. I'd usually come in a few minutes.

I have to grip his head, as I usually do to urge him on, like he ever needed that, but now, now It's because I feel I need to hang on for dear fucking life.

My knees are sinking inexorably into the quickclay again, so I'm brought forward, my clit now rubbed by Drew's grimy nose. The full weight of my cunt is on his mouth, open, sucking as his tongue probes deep up inside, licking the clay out.

He drags it out of me, slippery and sticky, sliding and clinging, inner labia then outer, tortured by its gritty mix of quicksand from earlier, and this new demonic feeling clay.

It sure brings out the devil in Drew.

Briefly, risking going under, he lets go of the planks, plunges his hands under my knees, brings them up with effort, spreading them to the supporting boards before gripping them again. He keeps his forearms at a point where they pin my knees wide, so I can't bring them together again.

Being tongue fucked by Drew is cruciating enough. With the quickclay being torn out of my cunt by equal measures of sensual lubrication and abrasive torture takes that to insanely bittersweet levels, making me want to scream stop and scream for more in a viciously strobing chain.

Holding my knees, my thighs apart, when every instinct is to bring them together on Drew's head, sinking quickclay or no...

No.

No!

Tears stream down my cheeks, washing the clay from them, as I grit my teeth and my breath comes in short violent hisses. Drew's tongue is writhing, struggling, sinking deep in the sucking clinging grip of the mini pit of quickclay my cunt has become.

I'm almost quickclay, quicksand, incarnate.

I want to suck him right in, hold him there forever, never letting him go.

All of him, tongue, cock, body. My hunger for him is infinite. Primeval.

As his is for me.

His tongue manages to curl up, tease the fringes of my g-spot. Normally it's beyond his reach but extended by the clinging remnants of clay up inside, he manages to stimulate it.

My dirty fingernails dig deep, painfully, through his damp dirty grainy hair right into his scalp. Mimicking his invasive tongue into me.

My whole body shudders, convulses, as he tears an orgasm into me. I'm quivering like the quicksand did round me as it sucked me under. My whole skin seems to undulate like the trampoline surface of the quickclay.

Drew!

He doesn't stop.

He can feel my cunt spasm with orgasm, the most powerful and penetrating he has ever known as I squeeze the last of the quickclay within over his tongue and devouring lips.

He doesn't stop.

I feel like I'm going to break Drew's head right off his neck as my hands crush into his scalp.

I want to bring my thighs together in orgasm so fucking bad, pain barely describes the feeling.

His tongue is tearing me in two.

Giving birth must be a breeze compared.

He doesn't

Fucking.

Stop.

Orgasm after fucking orgasm.

I don't wanna but...

I fucking have to...

"Stop..." I gasp, my voice a faint whisper between orgasmic pants.

Drew's tongue is otherwise busy but swirls a silent gurgling question inside, punctuated by a brief flick over my raw clit.

"Stop... please stop... I beg... stop... stop..."

The ecstatic bliss of avalanching orgasms subsides from insane to just beyond bearable.

I'm shivering.

With monumental effort, Drew brought his head up, and with just as much effort I slide back to sit on his chest, still trembling. Naked. Filthy and grimy.

Drew's mouth is covered with quickclay.

For once I can't bear the sight and turn to roll off of him, slithering over the brief expanse of quickclay between the planks, pondering on its just as brief clinging surface on my tits and belly until I crawl into the rough shingle.

Behind me, Drew rolls onto a plank and crawls after me.

It's all too much. I stand and hug myself, shivering still. It's been the most exhilarating, terrifying, mind-blowing, scary, soul-searing and satisfying sexual experience ever. And I've been through some pretty amazing fucks in my time, most with Drew.

I turn and curl into his arms as he puts them round me, tears still glistening in my eyes and down my face.

"Hey, we don't have to do this again if you really didn't like it." He croons, patting my head. "Been there, done that, move on?"

I'm torn. Can anything match or better this? Before Drew, I would have said my meagre experience was all. Now, years later, we'd reached levels I hadn't even considered, let alone tried.

Drew knows I need time to answer, and guides me back to our bag to change.

Would I do it again? Only time would tell.

I realise something, pause and turn back. The grungy grey remains of my bodystocking lies mangled on the quickclay where I had finally got out.

It had won that, in addition to my heart.

"Hey," I finally say, as I tug on old baggy jeans and a sweatshirt over my grimy dirty bare skin. There's no point cleaning up here. It'll be more fun scrubbing each other clean in the shower at home. With how ingrained the quicksand and quickclay is on my skin, I wonder if we'll ever be truly clean again. "You never did tell me the punchline to that quicksand cartoon."

"Didn't I?" Drew frowns. Then he remembers. "Oh yeah, someone really distracted me."

I smirk, remembering why too. "So what was it?"

"The final guy was so disgusted with the woman up to her neck in quicksand, he stamps on her head and pushes her under."

Drew raised his eyebrows to suggest he should have perhaps done the same.

And just ducks in time to avoid the empty bag being thrown at his head.

End.
Last edited by tanya_wam on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Wow, that was one of the most intense, and highly descriptive pieces of quicksand erotica, I have ever read. If not, THE MOST. I have to go now and have a cold shower...with liquid nitrogen :D

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:07 am

Thank you :oops: It was pretty intense writing it too. :oops:

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon May 09, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed writing it as much as we enjoyed reading it.
I think the hardest part of writing seriously hot stories is learning to type with one hand. ;-)

tanya_wam wrote:Thank you :oops: It was pretty intense writing it too. :oops:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Ultimate Bondage (explicit NSFW) - now complete

Postby PM2K » Mon May 09, 2016 5:15 pm

In a word... hot. :D

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Mon May 09, 2016 7:39 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed writing it as much as we enjoyed reading it.
I think the hardest part of writing seriously hot stories is learning to type with one hand. ;-)

tanya_wam wrote:Thank you :oops: It was pretty intense writing it too. :oops:

I have to type with both hands but lets say I had to take quite a few and increasingly longer breaks to cool down :oops: especially during the last part! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Stories”