Hiking with Shannon

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Viridian

Re: Hiking with Shannon

Postby Viridian » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Got it working. That's pretty neat. I might have to give Twine a go.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:14 pm

I got it working.

That was pretty cool, sort of like a choose your own adventure. It felt a little short but it was a nicely written little piece.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:34 am

My thanks for bringing the "Twine" program to our attention. I downloaded it today. The learning curve is not steep and I have already built a simple sinking pit something like what used to be found on sinking island. What I have built so far is very basic but I only downloaded the system two hours ago. Others may want to try it.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:03 am

Fred588 wrote:My thanks for bringing the "Twine" program to our attention. I downloaded it today. The learning curve is not steep and I have already built a simple sinking pit something like what used to be found on sinking island. What I have built so far is very basic but I only downloaded the system two hours ago. Others may want to try it.

Twine is really as simple or as complex as you're willing to make it. This, my first brush with it, is little more than a choose-your-own adventure. If you understand structured program languages, and can parse the syntax, Twine is capable of some pretty complex behavior! The syntax isn't so well documented as I would like, so I'm (personally) still trying to intuit how to make certain things work, but I do encourage any and all to explore!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:49 am

That was awesome. Am I right in thinking that every path leads to a grim demise?

I thought it was perhaps a shame that the only one where she starts playing with herself is the one where you start begging. (Did make sense though. ;)

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:21 am

quagmire_uk wrote:That was awesome. Am I right in thinking that every path leads to a grim demise?

I thought it was perhaps a shame that the only one where she starts playing with herself is the one where you start begging. (Did make sense though. ;)

You do have two chances to save yourself early in the story.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Ah yes. But once you are in the quicksand, that's it, your fate is sealed. ;)

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 am

quagmire_uk wrote:Ah yes. But once you are in the quicksand, that's it, your fate is sealed. ;)

But of course!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Wed May 18, 2016 6:24 pm

GUHH I love this! Very well done.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Return to “Stories”