Bogged - Part 2- Clay Creek

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Bogged - Part 2- Clay Creek

Postby 101927700 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:43 am

Hey everyone. We haven't had one of these since Viridian's "Serial Sinkers" ended. And this time, it'll be better than my previous one. So, now the rules. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU FOLLOW THEM just to prevent this thread from sinking into shit so deep it dies:
1. MY WORD IS LAW IN THIS RP. My RP, MY WAY! (Sorry if that makes me sound like some sort of power hungry dictator, but it's necessary to keep this thread afloat.
2. No rescues unless I give special permission. This time I won't have my own character in the race, so I won't feel as biased while writing.
3. No giant robots/super powers/any other bullshit that gives your character an unfair advantage.
4. A sort of extension of 2: your character can not directly harm another's character. One of example of this is, say, when one character is shoulder deep in mud, the other's on solid ground, the person on solid ground pushes the other person under with their foot. That is not allowed.
5. Some things I generally won't allow are bondage, vore, and other non-QS fetish stuff. I just don't find that stuff enjoyable. I mean, to each their own, but... However, waders/raingear/the like are allowed, because I don't really consider them to be detracting from the overall QS theme (they actually enhance it). The one exception to that exception is life jackets, see rule 3.
6. Try to have fun. Don't agree with something I made happen in the race? That's fine. Just don't blurt it out in the middle of the thread; that was what got my previous RP probably nearly locked.

Anyways, with that out of the way, you need to submit your character information as a reply to the thread. The first 4-6 will be selected. Include the following info:

Name
Outfit
Other Info

Submissions close on 4/22 or when 6 valid applications have been made, whichever comes first.

Now, considering there were some things you people didn't like about the last one, I've made some changes. For one, I won't have a character in the RP. Just so that way people won't feel like I'm writing in a biased way - though I may write a bit biased for or against characters wearing waders because I like waders. Secondly, I will be using an online dice roll thing to decide outcomes, so that way it feels even less biased to you.

Without further ado, let's get this going! Submissions open in 5, 4.5, 4, 3.5, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5, GO!
Last edited by 101927700 on Sat May 14, 2016 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Aiko

Re: Bogged - A New RP Thread (submissions open until 4/22)

Postby Aiko » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:33 am

Name: Lisa
Outfit: Dark brown leather hiking boots, washed-out blue jeans, brown belt, white blouse
Other Info: Lisa originally grew up in the very small village of Forsmark, Sweden, but these days she is usually found at Stockholm University, where she studies Biochemistry. She is 5´11" tall, has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:14 am

No rescues!? I'm out.

Postby 101927700 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:55 am

SinkerCutie wrote:No rescues!? I'm out.

Rescues aren't totally banned, but most of the time they won't be allowed. Sometimes I will allow rescues during a particular round, just based on if I feel like having rescues that round.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 am

101927700 wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:No rescues!? I'm out.

Rescues aren't totally banned, but most of the time they won't be allowed. Sometimes I will allow rescues during a particular round, just based on if I feel like having rescues that round.

Still, I'm out. Having rescues banned unless given explicit permission isn't right to me.

PreussLee

Postby PreussLee » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Sounds fun, so i wanna try it this time too!

Name: Julia
Outfit: Dark blue jeans, white top and green checkered shirt, green rubberboots...
Other Info: Julia is a green eyed redhead who studyed ecology and is now searching for a job

IxelFate

Postby IxelFate » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:34 am

Name: Amy.

Outfit: tight, green t-shirt. Black leggings. And black/white sneakers.

Other Info: She likes how it feels to be stuck in quicksand more than the sensual aspect of the QS-fetish.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:46 am

Name: John
Outfit: snow suit, chest waders, and nylon rainsuit on top
Other info: As stated in previous RPs.

Postby 101927700 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:12 am

I have decided that, since we have 4 contestants, I will close submissions when I first wake up tomorrow. The RP will probably begin on Wednesday.

AC1992

Re: Bogged - Starting soon

Postby AC1992 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:35 pm

I guess I'll give it a shot.

Name: April
Outfit: Denim cutoff shorts, white tank top, running shoes.
Other info: April is a brunette with her hair coming down to the middle of her back and has light blue/green eyes. She is taking time off from school to have some fun.

Return to “Stories”