Psyloscke's first sink

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stevensh12

Psyloscke's first sink

Postby stevensh12 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:14 am

My first attempt at a story

Psyloscke awoke with a start her body drenched in sweat She hadn't been able to sleep well since escaping Cairo she had been making sure to avoid being detected by the x men especially when Charles had cerebro
so she would often travel through jungles to avoid detection. Sighing softly she got up and put on her costume which is not easy when it hugs her figure tightly
jumping down from the tree she had been sleeping in she decided to try and find a river to wash in as she probably was smelling. She started to walk in the direction of the river as she walked she saw a lone monkey watching her from a tree she dismissed it and continued on. She reached the river and decided to go in with her suit as well seeing as that needed cleaning
she started walking to the water but the ground felt in weird to her but she was determined to get clean. She took several more steps then suddenly her left leg sank to her tigh she panicked and tried to get it out accidentally forcing her right leg in as well.
The mud was almost a chocolate color but psyloscke didn't care as she was trying her hardest to get out then the mud touched the lower part of the costume. Psyloscke blushed and kept struggling then her womanhood started feeling the mud inside her she became very red and aroused by the mud and she started humping the mud then she slid a finger inside and humped faster until she climaxed
when she regained control of herself she was up to her belly button in mud " shit I'm in quicksand" she said aloud she tried to pull up her hand but it was trapped cursing her self she tried desperately to claw out with her other hand but it only forced her deeper.
Up to her breasts psyloscke called for help even though she knew it was pointless she decided she may as well pleasure herself whilst she died so she started to hump the mud again knowing it would pull her down she orgasmed quicker than the first time but she was up to her neck in the chocolate coloured mud.
"Fuck it I can't believe I survived an apocalypse but I'm going to drown in mud" she said to her self she was finally near the end she tilted her head back and the mud started to seep into her ears then she felt it creep up her face she didn't bother closing her mouth as she wanted it to be over the mud didn't taste like chocolate.
She felt her life force draining as her face submerged she had her left hand out in a last attempt to escape then she felt something slid into her hand she clutched it and heaved with all her might and her head broke the surface she vomited up some mud then proceed to slowly extract herself and after an hour of struggling she layed on the ground near the pit still bringing up some mud every now and then
she couldn't see anyone so she assumed it was the wind slowly she got up and started to walk following a route toward some water falls only stopping to vomit mud which was becoming less frequent when she got their the vomiting had stopped so she went and sat in a stone circle which functioned like a hot spring she sighed and decided to pleasure herself one Last time.
Watching from a tree was the same monkey from earlier as it watched psyloscke it's eyes changed to yellow eyes.
The end

Feedback is appreciated thanks
Last edited by stevensh12 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Re: Psyloscke's first sink

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm

You need to break this up into paragraphs to make it easier to read. :?

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 am

DJlurker wrote:You need to break this up into paragraphs to make it easier to read. :?

Hope it's more readable

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Art similar to the story
Credit to muckerman01 for creating it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:05 pm

stevensh12 wrote:Art similar to the story

Thanks dude! And no worries. Was a pleasure to manip, always did like that character in the comics even as a kid! :roll: :ugeek:
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:
stevensh12 wrote:Art similar to the story

Thanks dude! And no worries. Was a pleasure to manip, always did like that character in the comics even as a kid! :roll: :ugeek:

Cool man

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:18 pm

great teamwork, author and illustrator! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Stories”