The mud spa ( story)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stevensh12

The mud spa ( story)

Postby stevensh12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:22 am

Starring masie williams, Sophie turner, Jenna Coleman and Olivia munn

"Ah I'm so bloody bored" masie whined
"That's not my fault go do something creative" replied Sophie
Masie got up and left giving Sophie the w sign on the way out
Standing outside masie wondered what to do" hmm maybe I should see if Jenna is busy"
Pulling out her phone masie dialled Jenna's number
" Hi masie what's up" Jenna said
" I'm bored wanna hang out?" Masie asked " sure shall we meet up at the woods near you?" Jenna replies
" Ok see you soon" masie said happily
They soon met up at the forest entrance and started going for a stroll enjoying the fresh night air
"Apparently their are bogs around here we best be careful" Jenna said
" I know that" masie replied
About half an hour later they are about to start going back when a flame comes on some distance away, masie instantly goes to investigate Jenna following behind. They come to the flame lit clearing and see someone in a bog at crotch deep
" Who's that?" Masie asked
" That's Olivia munn" someone says
"Shit!!!" Masie yells falling backwards pulling Jenna with her. They both splat into the pit sinking to their waists and sending clay over Olivia.
" Hey do you mind mud takes forever to get out of hair" Olivia grumbles
" Sorry Olivia I scared them" Sophie replies before stepping in her self
" Why are you joining us?"Jenna asks
"Well 1 to make Olivia happy 2 because I use mud to keep my skin soft" Sophie replies
Now regaining her sense masie turns to Olivia" why are you dressed like that ninja psyloscke when you have finished filming that x men film?"
" I..er..well" Olivia stutters blushing furiously
" That is better left unanswered masie" Jenna replied
The four girls continue to chat and bath in the mud till each has enough Sophie and masie heading back to their trailer to shower and Jenna goes back to her motel ignoring the looks she gets for being so muddy and Olivia eventually leaves but not before extinguishing the torches and vowing to return alone.

Not the best story but it is for an upcoming picture that will be posted here
Feedback appreciated thanks
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Ace

Re: The mud spa ( story)

Postby Ace » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:37 am

stevensh12 wrote:Not the best story

At least you're aware.

stevensh12

Re: The mud spa ( story)

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:24 am

stevensh12 wrote:Starring masie williams, Sophie turner, Jenna Coleman and Olivia munn

"Ah I'm so bloody bored" masie whined
"That's not my fault go do something creative" replied Sophie
Masie got up and left giving Sophie the w sign on the way out
Standing outside masie wondered what to do" hmm maybe I should see if Jenna is busy"
Pulling out her phone masie dialled Jenna's number
" Hi masie what's up" Jenna said
" I'm bored wanna hang out?" Masie asked " sure shall we meet up at the woods near you?" Jenna replies
" Ok see you soon" masie said happily
They soon met up at the forest entrance and started going for a stroll enjoying the fresh night air
"Apparently their are bogs around here we best be careful" Jenna said
" I know that" masie replied
About half an hour later they are about to start going back when a flame comes on some distance away, masie instantly goes to investigate Jenna following behind. They come to the flame lit clearing and see someone in a bog at crotch deep
" Who's that?" Masie asked
" That's Olivia munn" someone says
"Shit!!!" Masie yells falling backwards pulling Jenna with her. They both splat into the pit sinking to their waists and sending clay over Olivia.
" Hey do you mind mud takes forever to get out of hair" Olivia grumbles
" Sorry Olivia I scared them" Sophie replies before stepping in her self
" Why are you joining us?"Jenna asks
"Well 1 to make Olivia happy 2 because I use mud to keep my skin soft" Sophie replies
Now regaining her sense masie turns to Olivia" why are you dressed like that ninja psyloscke when you have finished filming that x men film?"
" I..er..well" Olivia stutters blushing furiously
" That is better left unanswered masie" Jenna replied
The four girls continue to chat and bath in the mud till each has enough Sophie and masie heading back to their trailer to shower and Jenna goes back to her motel ignoring the looks she gets for being so muddy and Olivia eventually leaves but not before extinguishing the torches and vowing to return alone.

Not the best story but it is for an upcoming picture that will be posted here
Feedback appreciated thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Return to “Stories”