Body of Sinking Sand

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
AK47

Body of Sinking Sand

Postby AK47 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:57 pm

My latest fantasy! There's a bit more length to this one, but there's some first and third person sinking in this one. I usually just do the "plop-and-sink" type stories (let's be honest, that's why we're here) but this one has a little bit more to it in comparison to my past stories. I hope you enjoy ;)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Oooh perfect,” I groaned in frustration. Maybe a little fear too. I was “standing” there, settled chest deep in a mushy forest quagmire. My feet couldn’t feel any bottom to the bog, which was a little unnerving.

As a journalist, I was covering the recovery efforts after an earthquake had devastated an entire region in an underdeveloped part of Africa. Hundreds had been killed and thousands had been displaced without food, water or shelter. An international coalition had been sent to provide aid to the affected indigenous people.

I had gotten bored, sitting in my tent, after one of the UN officers I was supposed to interview cancelled on me. Boredom and curiosity got the better of me and so I left the camp to check out some of the trails in the woods outside of the base. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t know that the earthquake had a way of liquefying some of the ground I was walking near.

I had spotted some kind of animal skull and stepped off the trail and into the brush to get a closer look. I had only gotten a few paces into the brush when I felt a drop off. I looked down and noticed that a canopy of sticks and leaves had been concealed a mushy and gritty mud hole. Repulsed, I tried pumping my legs to pull them out and back onto solid ground. But I sank deeper when I tried that and realized I had walked right into quicksand.

We had gotten safety training on this type of stuff so I tried remaining calm, still and then tried leaning back to spread my weight across the surface. It got me nowhere! As I tried to lean back, I simply sank in up to my abs. Instinctively, I tried pushing down on the surface with my hands. They quickly plunged under and I pulled them back out just as fast, now they were covered in muck. The bog undulated and rippled slowly with my failed move.

I tried to remain still but that only delayed my sink. Over the course of a minute or two, I settled in up to my chest in the morass.
“Oh shit,” I uttered as the bog took me inch by inch. There were no vines or anything to grab onto to pull myself out, like there usually is on Saturday morning cartoons. I tried to remain still as possible, with my arms up in the air and out of the bog, like I was surrendering. But I kept sinking into the mushy surface and the quagmire squelched with slimy noises as I descended in up to my armpits.

“Looks like you are in SERIOUS need of some help,” a woman’s voice behind me chimed in.

“I guess you could say that,” I joked. I tried turning around to see who it was, but I couldn’t.

“Don’t move, you’ll sink more, hang on,” she said as I heard her footsteps approach me. As I heard the leaves crunch under her feet right next to me, I looked up to get my eyes on her.

“Hi,” she said, standing just beyond the pit’s edge. She was one of the volunteers who had flown over around the same time I had gotten there. She was fairly attractive with an air of confidence and experience about her.

“Hey, as you can see, I’m not having the best day,” I smiled nervously. I continued to sink into the quicksand’s surface. It slowly began taking me up to my neck towards my jaw.

“I can see that,” she said as she set her hiking pack down against a tree behind her. She knelt down and pulled out a bundle of blue and orange nylon rope. She unraveled part of it and quickly made some knots in it to make it easier to hold on to. “Here,” she said as she tossed an end out to me.

I caught it and held on tight as she assumed a solid stance.

“Hang on,” she commanded as she began pulling. She demonstrated that she was no weakling by any means; my mush-coated body began to rise out of the quagmire pit. She pulled and pulled until my feet were extracted from the muck.

BLUP

A thick, muddy pop announced my freedom from the mire. The gritty mush rippled slowly to my movements across the bog as the young volunteer pulled me closer to her. My elbows felt a scraping sensation as I was pulled onto solid ground. I stood up and began wiping the muck off of my arms and everywhere else. I looked at her as she eyed me with a smirk on her face.

“Thank you, I’d hug you but I down want to get this stuff all over you,” I smiled as I opened my arms up to show how filthy I was.

“Its fine,” she laughed, “I’m Madison.” She outstretched her hand for a shake. I introduced myself to her and shook her hand.
She looked down at her now muddy hand and wiped it on one of the clean parts of me, then looked at me to gauge my reaction.

“Fair enough,” I resigned as she let out a chuckle.

We made our way back onto the trail and headed back to camp, shooting the breeze along the way.
“I have off tonight and tomorrow. There’s a bus taking people into the tourist district in the city tonight. It’s about a 20 minute ride. Perhaps you can repay me for rescuing you by buying me a drink?” she offered.
“I’m down! I owe you a drink at least,” I accepted.
“Cool,” she said as we walked back into camp. My muddy exterior drew a number of glances. “Go shower up and be ready in an hour. I’ll meet you by the bus stop out front here. Oh, and I have a hotel room already booked tonight so you can crash there if you need to,” she said.
“Thanks! I might take you up on that. I could do for a night that doesn’t involve sleeping on a military cot,” I smiled.
“See you in an hour!” she said as she walked back to her tent.
After I went back to my tent and got ready, we met up and headed out for a night on the town. We hopped from various bars, street performers and restaurants. The city had been relatively untouched by the disaster and business seemed to be continuing as usual. I jotted down notes of what I saw and even spoke to a few people.

I of course bought Madison a drink. After an exciting night, we decided to retire to the hotel, but not before stopping at the bar in the lobby. We talked some more about each other. She told me some of her college stories, off color yet comical sexcapades, and about her hobbies. I returned the favor by talking about my own goals, dreams and aspirations.

Before long, we ordered two final glasses of champagne and toasted to not me not drowning in an African quicksand pit. We then headed back up to her hotel room, where I noticed that there was only one bed.

“Sorry, I didn’t think I’d have a companion from camp with me,” she said “I would’ve gotten a two-bed had I known.”
“It’s fine!” I reassured her as I looked at the couch across the room from the bed. “It’s better than some tent out in the jungle with finicky A/C!”

It was still late but we continued to talk and she became more and more flirty. I didn’t mind at all! I had checked her out occasionally when I’d see her in passing at the camp, before we officially met.

“So today was a heck of a day, huh?” I remarked. “Our jungle adventure, then a night out in the town, you dancing with the street performer, and us trying to outdrink each other.”

“Yeah! Today was great,” she laughed. There was a pause. “It’s not every day that you get to rescue your crush from quicksand.”

“Oh so I’m your crush?!” I quickly asked. She looked down in annoyance with herself. A couple drinks seemed to make her spill her secrets.

“Dammit!” she laughed. “But seriously, I felt pretty badass pulling a cute boy out of a quicksand pit.” She looked in my eyes and I looked right back into hers.

“Yeah, well, it was pretty nice getting rescued by an attractive young lady, who just so happens to be my crush too,” I said. We stood there, next to her bed looking at each other for another moment as a tension filled the air between us.

And then, bam! We started making out. Tender kisses gave way to passionate ones as I pushed Madison onto the bed. I laid on top of her, kissing her as I pinned her arms down. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to gently kiss her neck. She smiled with closed eyes and gasped in heat. I let go of her arms to feel more of her body. Her hands quickly began feeling all over mine as we continued to French kiss one another in the hotel bed.

I dimmed the lights and before long, the clothes began to come off. She slipped under the covers and went down on me and I squirmed in the bed as I received some of the best head of my young life. I returned the favor by burying my face in between her legs and getting to work stimulating her. Madison ran her fingers through my hair and squeezed it as she approached orgasm. I felt her womanhood tighten and she let out an ecstatic moan as she reached climax.

“I hope you don’t think this means that we’re done,” I said, looking up at her. She said nothing, just laughed. I rose up onto my knees in the bed and retrieved a condom from the nightstand. I rolled it onto my hard shaft and guided myself into her womanhood.

She gasped again as I entered her. I started off going slowly and deliberately, kissing her as I gently stroked into her. But before long, my thrusts became faster, harder and deeper. This went on for at least a half hour as I felt her squirm and moan and cum, again and again. Eventually, I got tired and started focusing on getting mine. I held her close and I continued fucking her before I felt myself beginning to erupt. An earthshaking orgasm surged though my dick as I released myself inside her.

“Oh my God,” I whispered as ropes shot out of me, leaving my dick reverberating from the orgasm like a tuning fork. I continued to thrust after my orgasm to prolong my own pleasure. Selfish me.

I pulled myself out of her womanhood and looked at her. She was all aglow and we chuckled at what we just did. We were sweaty! I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and fetch us two glasses of water. We sat up in the bed, talking some more before we found ourselves making out again and going for a second round.

After that, we fell asleep for a long time. We woke up in the morning, had a leisurely time at breakfast before sauntering back to camp.

Over the next week or so, we began sneaking little rendezvous in. When she wasn’t doing her volunteer stuff and I wasn’t writing or interviewing anyone, we’d meet up for coffee or lunch. Sometimes these little rendezvous would escalate into epic hookup sessions. If nobody was in the dining tent, we were making out. Nobody in the internet café? We were making out. It got to the point where we snuck into the backseat of one of the UN military jeeps in the motor pool. Nobody noticed as she straddled me in the backseat, kissing me passionately as we fooled around.

Madison wasn’t some cheap hookup that I would dispose of after I left this place. As it turns out, we lived only an hour from each other back home. We started making plans to be together once things here had come to an end. I was starting to fall for this girl.

One day, a volunteer caravan was being dispatched to the areas surrounding the camp in search of more earthquake survivors or destroyed villages. I tagged along with the convoy to be up front with the scoop.

Around 7am, I made my way to the staging area to reserve a spot in the lead truck. Volunteers were starting to trickle in, Madison too. We made sure to keep in separate trucks though, we wanted to keep things secret for then.

I threw my bag up onto the back of the truck and climbed aboard the military-style transport truck. Volunteers soon filled up the spaces and people had to be turned away because there was no more room. A few moments later, we left the camp gates and ambled our way out into the African plains.

After about an hour or so of driving, we came to the edge of a jungle. There was supposedly a village within the jungle that may have needed help, about a kilometer or two inside. A few volunteers were requested to scout ahead to see if the roads were passable before sending the truck through. It sure would stink to have a truck get stuck in the mud, and have the other ones unable to turn around in the dense brush.

I volunteered to go with a few others. It was Karen, a 40 year old volunteer from Connecticut. Then Azmad and Arbazi, both local nationals, and myself. We made our way into the jungle, keeping in touch with the caravan via walkie talkie.

We walked for a few minutes and the path seemed in fairly good condition without any debris in the way. There was still no sign of the village yet though. The caravan radioed to us to see how the scouting was coming along and we tried to answer but the walkie talkies seemed to have trouble sending transmissions. We decided to keep going and would inform them of the road conditions when we got back.

The four of us continued down the road for a little while longer before we noticed a rustling in the brush, not too far back in the tree line. The rustling grew closer and closer as we could hear something puffing.

Suddenly, a pack of gorillas came charging out of the jungle straight for us! We split up, Karen and I went to one side, while the local nationals went to the other. But three of the gorillas came chasing after Karen and I. We eventually got separated as I sprinted through the jungle as fast as I could, away from the apes. I saw a low hanging branch, grabbed onto it and quickly climbed a few feet up the tree.

I scanned around for any sign of the gorillas, but they had melted back into the jungle. As far as I could tell, I evaded them and hoped that the others had too.
Far away now, Karen kept running, with the gorillas gaining on her. She sprinted as fast as she could away from them, ducking logs, twigs and snakes before approaching a clearing. She ran towards it like a trackstar.

Karen reached the clearing, and immediately found herself running through a huge patch of loose sand. She whimpered as it became more difficult to run, but she continued. Karen turned her head around to see how close her pursuers were.
There they stood, the gorillas stopped just at the edge of the sand patch. Karen turned around to face them, puzzled, wondering why they stopped before the sand’s edge. The gorilla’s huffed, turned around and walked back into the woods.

“Why?” Karen thought to herself. She looked around. The sand patch was huge! It was about the size of an American football field, with the sand itself having a loose, yet packable almost moistness to it. It was almost like the kind of sand one would buy a bag of at a home improvement store.
Karen continued walking across the patch towards the other side. And then she found out why her pursuers backed off. She took a step forward with her left foot and it plunged through the soft sand, with her leg slipping under the surface up to her knee. She let out a startled yelp.

“What the heck?!” she moaned. She jerked her foot up and out of the hole, which immediately filled up with more sand. She lost balance and fell backwards, only she didn’t land with a thud.

SHHFFP

Karen’s body plunged through the surface of the sand and she struggled to make herself upright again, but it was of no use. She was immediately up to her breasts in the sand.

Her eyes widened with fear and she gasped as she realized that she had blundered into a lake of quicksand.
“HELP! QUICKSAND!!” she cried out as she began thrashing around to free herself. She pressed her hands onto the surface of the quicksand but her arms sank right through. She began rocking back and forth, side to side, to free herself. But none of it was working. The sand took the volunteer up to her shoulders.

“HELP ME!! SOMEBODY!” she cried out. Karen reached for her walkie talkie and tried to transmit a distress call, but an error tone kept ringing from the speaker every time she keyed her microphone. She was in serious trouble. Karen stripped off her backpack as the quicksand began to creep over her shoulders. The surface of the sand around Karen’s body pitched and roiled with her every motion.

A few hundred meters away or so, I could barely hear some screams. I cautiously made my way through the jungle towards them. It took me about a half hour to reach what looked like to be a clearing. The screams were becoming clearer, but were tired and more resigned now. I approached the clearing and looked out onto a giant patch of sand.

“Hello?!” I shouted.

“Help! Wait! Stay away from the …” Karen’s voice coughed as I walked towards the middle of the sand patch, trying to listen.

“Karen?! Where are you?!”

“It’s quicksand, please, I’m about to go under, please save me!” she cried out. I looked across the patch and saw her face barely above the surface, her arms waving wildly.

“Oh my God,” I whispered as I realized I was standing in the quicksand lake too. I began to turn and run back towards the grassy edge, twenty feet or so away.

“No, please! Help me! Help me! Help me! NO!” Karen cried out as I watched her face slip under the shifting sands. Her arms continued to make grabby motions as the sand around her roiled. Her arms quickly slipped below the surface of the quicksand. The surface gradually stopped moving after a moment.

I turned back around to make a run for it. But there was a depression in the sand ahead of me and I tripped and fell forward.

SHHFFPP

I fell to my knees and my shins cut through the surface of the sand. I quickly descended and the quicksand took me up to my waist.

“Shit,” I gasped. I tried to remain still, but this quicksand didn’t seem to care, just like the other bog. The pit claimed more of me, taking an inch every few seconds. I tried to call for help on my walkie talkie, but it was no use. Who was I kidding, anyway? I was hopelessly lost. It would take someone ages to find me. If I had any hope of getting out of this, I was going to have to rescue myself. I looked around for something to grab onto, but there was nothing. I was hopelessly far away from solid ground and anything resembling a low hanging vine. I looked down at the surface surrounding me. The sand made ripples around my body, like lips that were sucking me in deeper.
I settled in up to my abs, then to my chest. I began bicycle kicking to help keep afloat, and it was surprisingly working better than keeping still. I started treading in the sand. It was hard and exhausting, there was no chance that I’d be able to swim to solid ground. My body would give out from exhaustion and I’d sink like a stone.

But treading was buying me time and I was rising out of the sand, just a little. The quicksand squeezed my body tight and caressed me. It honestly felt like a full body massage, covering every inch of me at once. Including downstairs.
Between the struggling the stay afloat, the firm embrace of the sand and the submissive feeling of helplessness, I became aroused. The sand was stimulating me in between my legs. My eyes closed and I exhaled sharply as an erotic feeling took over me. I stopped struggling for a moment and rocked my hips in circles. Being trapped in the swirling sands was strangely sensual now. All this quicksand pit needed was candles and some music.
It kept stimulating me. My eyes closed, my head snapped back and my jaw dropped as I creamed my pants in the quicksand.

“Oh, oh, oh my god,” I whispered as rope after rope shot out of me. It was the most earth-shattering orgasm I had had in my life. I kept my eyes closed as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. This wasn’t so bad. Hell, the quicksand could have me if I had more of that in store. I remained there, almost falling asleep as the quicksand crept over my shoulders and up to my neck.

Madison.

My eyes flipped open.

“No!” I uttered. I began thrashing around in the quicksand again, this time, to no avail. “No, I need to make it back to her!” I told myself. She was on my mind now. How would she find out? Would I just be some lover who walked into the jungle and never returned? Or would she learn that I stumbled into a lake of sinking sand and helplessly struggled before slipping under? Neither. I was making it out of this.
My struggles were proving otherwise though. I kipped and moaned and jerked to rise up just an inch or two, but it was no use. The quicksand had me.

“No, No! No.” I said, losing strength. The shifting sands took me up to my jawline. I raised my arms up out of the sand. I kept bicycle kicking with what strength I had left.

“Madison. Please. Save me…” I whispered meekly. The quicksand slid over top of my face. I kipped again to breach the surface but it was of no use. I was done for. My arms waved wildly before sinking under too. The surface of the sand over me roiled and buckled violently as I struggled beneath, unseen by anyone. But the surface of the quicksand settled after a short while, after I continued to sink beneath the surface. I helplessly struggled as I settled in deeper in the bottomless quicksand of every explorer’s nightmare.

Hours later…

My lover, Madison, was now searching through the woods for me. She herself had gotten separated for the search party and was trying to find her way back onto the road. It was around sunset when she came across the lake of sand. After a long day on her feet, she decided to take a two minute break and let her feet rest in the warm, loose sand. Her hiking boots in one hand, and a compass in the other, she strode right into the middle of the sand patch. Madison stood still for a moment as she eyed her compass needle.
She flung her boots and compass in a kneejerk panic as her body surged down into the body of sinking sand. Up to her womanhood in sand, already, she quickly stripped off her backpack to get her rope out to make a lasso. But as soon as the pack hit the sand’s surface, it was buried and it surged deep beneath the surface of the quaking sand pit.

“Ahh! Quicksand!” Madison screamed. She put her arms out and breathed deeply, trying to remain calm. But the quicksand was making short work of my lover. It made grainy noises as Madison was taken up to her abs, and then her breasts.

“Hello?! Is anyone out there! There’s quicksand here!” she cried out. Nothing. Just the wind making its way through the woods. She called out my name for help, not knowing that I was swallowed by the ground that she was struggling in. The sand caressed her body and she let out apprehensive
moans.

“Oh God, someone please, help! I’m in the quicksand!” she cried again. She was a helpless little princess now, without a rescuer to save her from the pit of shifting sand. “It’s got me!”
Madison settled in up to her shoulders now. She squirmed and jerked around to get free, but there was no hope of escape.

“Oh no, please!” she pleaded as she descended deeper into the pit, up to her neck now. Madison was sinking fast. Less than a minute had passed since she first fell into the quagmire. She whispered my name to herself.

“I’m sorry. I can’t get out of this. I won’t make it. And I won’t see you. I’m sorry. I love you,” she resigned as her head sank underneath. She kept one hand above the surface, but that soon slipped under too.

A couple of young lovers, now helplessly swallowed by the shifting lake of golden sand.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Body of Sinking Sand

Postby PM2K » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Nice one! :D I like complex stories myself, but also love the plop and sink too. This definitely held the interest. :D

Return to “Stories”