Faire Play

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
velocity88

Faire Play

Postby velocity88 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:41 am

This one is based on an uncompleted YCH on Furaffinity. Unfortunately, we will never see the finished product as the user account was terminated, so someone might as well complement it with something like this. Contains very explicit sexual content, consensual sinking and death.

Faire Play

The kiss of silk sheets on her naked body was as blissful a morning as Mazia could wake up to. If there was one thing that was good about being a slave, it was having the best gilded cages available in the Nations. She smiled, eyes still closed, and felt through the sheets only to find her lover absent.

Wake up, sleepyhead,” Gabby’s voice carried across the room. From the bustle she heard, the other slaves were already up for the day’s celebrations.
A yawn and full-body stretch later, Mazia found the strength to turn over to her lover. “Don’t wanna. Still tired.”

“Well, who do we have to blame? The sleepy one preparing for a day of revelry, or the nymph tribbing the sleepy one to oblivion the whole night through.”

Mazia chuckled. “That was rather a marathon for me, wasn’t it. Usually you’re the one who pounds my cunt until I empty an ocean into you.”

“Try doing it on your own time.” She went about tidying up their shared quarters with the other slaves. There were never clothes to fold, so it was only the room itself that ever needed maintenance.

“We may never get another chance.” Mazia finally stood, doing her morning exercise routine, revealing her gorgeously plump body. She stood slightly shorter than Gabby’s comparatively narrow, leanly toned and pleasantly muscular physique. The strength in her arms and thick legs balanced out her feminine curves, mammoth breasts, lifted buttocks, and gently sloping curve of a womanly belly. She, of all the slaves there, had filled her quota as a human pillow more times in her tenure. There was just so much of her that most of the Masters she was rented to had no idea where to start. She was a one-woman smorgasbord of epicurean delights.

Gabby looked her way, and Mazia completed her thoughts. “I’m doing it this year. I’m volunteering at the booth with you.”

“Are you sure?” her lover tenderly held her hips. “You know how much a chance there is that you might—“

“I know, and that makes it more exciting.” Mazia jiggled her hips a bit, like her belly dances for the nightly audience. “You’ve made it for, what, four, five years in a row?”

“Six, and that’s a record anywhere. You don’t know how many have tried to do the same, feeling oh so confident that no man can resist them, and then, glug glug glug, all gone, no second chances.”

“I know, and I’m not afraid. Just, do me a favor.” Her lover gave her full attention. “Don’t miss me for too long. Give that gifted cunt of yours to another for me.”

Gabby smiled eagerly. “I will. And I’ll make sure that it’s from you.”

Giggling like schoolgirls, they made their way to the baths and were pampered by other slaves and each other. Soaping, scrubbing, soaking, cleaning inside and out, deeply and thoroughly, then massage, perfume, pedicure, manicure, and the works. As they exited, their starkly contrasting skin shone like the sun. If there was something wonderful about living as a slave, it was that you never had to worry about clothing at all; walk into the baths, walk out, work, play, and sleep, never having to change.

The faire was already in session, naked slaves at every corner, at least three for every highborn fairgoer. Some, especially those facing penal measures, were bound in various positions for the taking. Others stood at the gaming stations, awaiting a dunking by a well thrown ball, or to be hit by pies while running a gauntlet. Entire rows of female slaves, some pregnant, others helplessly aroused on galactagogues, stood bounded by stakes as vendors squirted their milk into shot glasses and mixed them with various flavors. The two women indulged themselves there, as was their rights as unpenalized slaves at faire, before bearing witness to one of the more terminal treats of the occasion.

‘They’re building a new bridge for Stoneglass Terrace. You know what that means.” Gabby led her to the stage where an entire crown had gathered. A tank of unbreakable glass stood at the center, shaped exactly as a keystone. Two beautiful women were kissing passionately, hands roaming over voluptuous bodies as the cement started to pour in.

Mazia recalled Cill from her earlier years as a slave. She was very pleasant, polite, liked to share their bed with at least one male slave despite strict sex segregation in slave quarters. Mazia remembered her fondly. Now, she secretly longed to have her first slave friend with her one last time. Only, she was now helpless to do anything but watch as one of her many lovers made furious love to another woman as the thick cement rose over her rounded bottom, up her slender waist, lifted her heavy bosom, and consumed her shorter lover’s face.

Just as the cement climbed her mouth, she caught Mazia’s eye. A quick wink, and before Mazia could react, or wonder if it was meant for her, she was gone. A cascade of bubbles marked their passing from the world, and the beginning of their permanent residence as mere construction material.

Feeling slightly melancholy, Mazia followed Gabby to their first planned shift, where she lost herself in belly dancing naked for a sizeable crowd of couples. Mazia had always loved to dance; to show her body, which she knew drove men and women alike to desire her, and even to take her without permission. It made her feel powerful, and when they made her powerless, when her body made them lose control and act like animals, it was even better.

Finally, the moment arrived. A quick rinse and dry made them presentable for their final task. They made their way to the competition, which was already in progress. Money was waived through the air and passed around. Men and women alike gaped at the spectacle, removing the only thing distinguishing them from slaves, their clothes, to gain better access. The lovers offered themselves and were strapped to more wooden posts, awaiting their turn.

“You know, once we go in, we don’t come out. I have a feeling this year.”

The thought only made Mazia wetter. “If so, then I’ll die with a smile on my face.”

Tommen had never been to a faire before. For the time being, he was merely trying to retain his composure alongside his friends. What, exactly, had driven him to listen to their stupid ideas and come to a place like that, he could not imagine. Sure, he was used to slavery; Papa and Mama kept a young slave to attend to their carnal needs every once and a while, but he eventually vanished and, when Tommen inquired to his whereabouts, the two just smiled sneakily at one another. Now, he was at a hub of slavery, where anyone could use a naked slave without a moments delay for payment or consent. For some, it was paradise.

For the young man blushing at every corner, it was hell.

“Hey, lighten up brother.” The burly man beside him slapped him on the back, all but dislodging his spine. “Trust me, you’ll have a great time. Maybe find a special someone to buy and make glorious luvins to on a regular basis?” Joso laughed at Tommen’s further retreat.

“Oh, give him a break.” Joso’s lover, Capara, scolded. “He’ll get into it on his own time. Won’t you Tommen?” The young man continued to blush like a tomato as he hesitantly nodded.

“Well, don’t spend all day getting used to it. Say, looks like they already buried the honorary couple.” He gestured to the filled keystone mold. “Damn. Guess we’ll have to find something else to do with out time.”

“I can think of something.” Capara gave Joso a knowing smirk. He returned it.

“What?” Tommen knew those faces. “What are you thinking of?”

“You know, we were going to save this for last, but…” Joso looked at their map of the faire. When he caught the very edge, on the other side of the fairgrounds, he chuckled. “Follow us.”

Knowing that this would end in no good, Tommen followed his two eager friends hesitantly. En route, they were delayed by ogling helpless slaves being mounted lustily, some of them thrashing manically as cocks and vibrators were withdrawn, begging them to come back. One slave, tears streaming from her eyes in either joy or grief, submitted to three men taking her in each entrance while their women watched closely.

Chills went down Tommen’s spine as hey passed a pool leading down into darkness. On land, a group of slaves, male and female, were being tied to anchors while lovers kissed them passionately.

“They’re going to be alright, right?” he asked his friends. They just laughed knowingly and dragged him forward.

Then they came across it. It was a wide area, fenced off by nothing more than wooden posts, surrounded by beautiful women and strong, handsome, muscular men tied to stakes. The only indicator of the game’s nature was a warning sign as recognizable to the people of the Nations as black and yellow: an outstretched hand emerging from a brown, adhesive substance.

He turned to his friends incredulously. “You…you mean…?”

“Yup.” Joso was enthusiastic. “Take a closer look.”

He did, and was at loss for words. Stronger wooden trunks jutted from the undulating, bubbling surface of a wide pool of quicksand. Fairgoers tied to leather safety harnesses dangled from each, and before them, a slave tried desperately to pleasure their charges. They were in every position: all fours, front and back, standing, kneeling, taking it in mouth, cunt, and rectum. One of the men tensed, his muscles rippling as he emptied himself into a male slave’s mouth.

“It’s simple,” Capara explained to him as attendants saw to the last pair. “A master and slave step into the quicksand. If the slave makes him climax, he or she gets pulled from the sand. The rest…”

A flurry of bubbles erupted from before a happy-looking Master who smiled at the cascade and blew a muddy kiss downwards.

“…don’t.”

It was enough of a shock to paralyze anyone. But what shocked Tommen was not disgust at the deadly license these Masters took with slaves, but that he found the situation painfully arousing. The bubbles stopped, leaving an even surface where a slave once existed, and now did not. He could feel himself becoming hard, and he stood spellbound at the game before him.

“Simple, right? But it does draw quite a crowd.” Joso commented as money was passed around. Apparently, the young woman who had just submerged was expected to drown before she could make him come. And she had. “Well, go ahead. Pick one. You can have any, all on me.” And with that, he confidently strode to the posts to make his own choice.

Instantly, Tommen’s eyes fell to an ethereal slave who gave a smile that all but melted his heart. Her face and body gave the impression of a healthy young woman unhesitant to enjoy life to its fullest. She gave him a deliberately coquettish look, shifting her shoulders and jiggling her breasts and belly. Her eyes…gods those eyes.

Fighting the urge to retreat, as his shyness would have dictated, he realized that he needed her. He wanted her.

“H-hello.” He made himself step closer to her. “What’s your name?”

“What? You don’t ask a slave that. They’re just bodies to empty your cum in.” Joso said incredulously as he approached the toned slave beside her, groping her thoughtlessly.

“Oh, let him have his fun. If it floats his boat…” Capara approached a massive, stallion-looking slave with colossal pectorals, a huge tight bottom, and an endowment perfect for three men. “Well hello there. I think I’ll have fun sinking you into the quicksand, hmm?” The slave opened his mouth to respond, only for her to put a finger to his lips. “No, no. You are obviously made for looking at, not for hearing. Let me get harnessed up, and enjoy your last breaths of air. You’ll be wishing you didn’t take it for granted very soon.” As her back was turned, the stallion gave an arrogant smile, clearly certain a tiny woman like that could never resist his cock.

Tommen turned back to his slave. “I’m sorry about them. Really, I want to know your name. Not just your slave name. If you must, whisper it to me.”

She looked at him tenderly. “Mazia. My name is Mazia.”

“Mazia,” he repeated in a whisper, like the sound of it tasted sweet. “My name is Tommen, and it would be my pleasure to choose you as my slave for this game.”

She smiled sweetly back at him. “The pleasure will be all mine, Master.” She leaned forward and he followed suit to kiss her gently.

When she was freed, she embraced him with another kiss, jiggling her assets again as she broke away and stood by, preparing for the quicksand. That boyish innocence…it was like wine to her. She wanted that young man, and perhaps he would make her last moments worthwhile if it came to that.

Tommen was led away to harness himself. She discreetly observed as everything was explained to him. One of the overseers clipped a small band to his wrist. “This will monitor your vitals and determine the moment of orgasm. As soon as this occurs, the game stops, and you and your slave will be fished out of the sand.”

Tommen’s companion stepped in as he removed his clothes, revealing a brawny physique accustomed to seducing women and men. “The trick is to keep yourself form coming until she’s all the way under. Then, she’s doomed, so you can come if you want and still win. The rules are that she has to make you come. If she slips off your cock, then she hasn’t made you come, so she breathes sand while she sinks her way to heaven.” He gave a roaring laugh.

The woman was already naked, eyeing her catch freely like a hunter selecting the choicest meat. Mazia watched a still-anxious Tommen pull his shirt off, revealing a boyishly muscled chest and abs. Barefoot, he needed only pull off his pants to be as naked as she. He had nice legs for a slender young man, and an almost disproportionately gifted cock. His monitor band was the only symbol distinguishing him as a guest. Her nakedness was her only collar.

She took a moment to realize that she was lucky. If the larger man had chosen her, she might not have had a good time. He was the type who thought his cock was a gift of the gods to women. Well, perhaps Gabby would teach him a lesson in humility by surviving another year.

Tommen was lead to a post, strapped into the leather harness, and lowered into the quicksand. A small remote was tied to his other wrist, controllable by palm, to control his rate of descent and ascent. Even in danger, he would still have the upper hand.

He seemed to steel himself, then gave her a look that made her cunt weep. In a voice which seemed to draw from the conquering male inside of him, he uttered, in a low growl: “Get in.”

It was all she needed to hear.

Mazia glided over to the edge of the pit, swaying her hips like a metronome. She fast-walked deftly over the sand, past the entrance opened for her, to the whoops and hollers of the crowd, whose bets were now on. Both of Tommen’s companions, to the left and right of them, were hanging by their own harnesses, dangling with just their feet submerged. She barely noticed as an already sinking Gabby slithered to her knees at her new Master’s behest, leveling herself with his prodigious phallus as the churning sand enveloped her feet and forelegs, while the stallion spread the woman’s thighs as she eyed him like meat, licking her lips, his tree-trunk legs gradually vanishing. Mazia had never known the large slave; perhaps someone from abroad bought to the faire for the pleasure of others.

Her attention was turned entirely to the handsome young Master who she would sink for. “How would you have me, Master?” Already, her delicate feet slid under the sand, the thick, viscous earth squishing between her toes, forcing her to repress a giddy giggle.

“Um, well…I would really, really like to see your face while we do this but…” He couldn’t seem to say it.

“It’s alright.” She had a way of reading the people who used her body. “You always dreamed of doing it from behind, no?” She traced a finger down the line of his toned chest, then placed her palm on his warm pectoral. “I live for nothing else but your enjoyment, Master.”

He was still breathing hard as he smiled. “Yes. From behind, then.”

She struggled to turn around, puling her feel out with a loud shlick and facing the crowd, which was suddenly clamoring to see such a luscious body being fucked from behind, revealed for all the world to see. She pressed up against him, feeling his hardened cock between her firm-soft cheeks, his hands roaming over her breasts and belly. He turned both to a breast, kneading the globe and tweaking the nipple. Then, lower, until she could feel his warmth open her petals and discover that magical little nub that placed her entirely under his control.

Gods, he thought, she’s so soft.

He wanted to touch her everywhere, be surrounded by her. Tommen played with every part of her that he could, willing her pleasure to climb to its peak.

He turned to the side. Joso had somehow managed to force the entire length of his blessing into the athletic slave’s mouth. She looked up at him with a look of desperate pleasure, loudly moaning and sucking him. Joso had no need to piston himself out of a woman’s mouth; he needed only hold, and her throat would do the rest. Capara was being mounted by the titanic slave, his member all but splitting her open. Miraculously, the referees on solid ground continued to watch their screens; she hadn’t come yet, noisy as she might have been.

Tommen was lowering himself alongside Mazia, descending in sync with the sinking slave. As the sand reached her shanks, he took the initiative, asking no permission, and plunged his sizeable endowment into his gorgeous quicksand slave.

Her Master’s force only helped the arousal shooting through her as her cunt was plugged. Mazia gasped despite herself. Being filled up by Tommen couldn’t possibly be more rewarding. In short order, he began pistoning in and out, her pussy walls clenching at the intrusion, becoming slicker and moist. He continued to caress her like a loving husband, turning her head to kiss her passionately, pushing his tongue into her, licking her lips, migrating down to suckle her neck and shoulders. Such a shame that his choice of sinking this way meant he had to forgo tasting her generous breasts. She would make quite the lactation slave.

She sat back on his lap, gyrating her hips like at her earlier dance, getting his cock everywhere inside her. His fingers danced on her clit as she swayed, the quicksand at her knees. She had him exactly where she wanted him. Before either of them would know it, that young, inexperienced body would be emptying into her, and she would win the competition.

That was when she wondered: then what?

So I survive, what else? If I were to go right under, be the fantasy that this kind, beautiful young man desires…

He stopped, clearly not wanting her come. If she did, then he lost her.

The sand was steadily climbing their thighs, its warmth creeping up their skin, calming them despite their frenzied lovemaking. The crowd could see the ripples of muscle beneath their skin, struggling and straining against the sand’s iron grip, the jiggling of her flesh as he pounded into her from behind.

For all of his adoration of Mazia, Tommen looked around. Joso’s slave was waist deep, her lower body easily consumed on its knees, both hands busy massaging his huge balls while the other vanished underneath. Capara’s feet had barely even met the quicksand yet, her massive partner continuing to pump himself into her tight cunt. For the first time, he looked worried. Tommen couldn’t help but smirk: so sure of himself, and now, he realizes that this sink may be his last. Capara batted her lashes at her slave, challenging him to save his own life.

Tommen tried to mitigate his fucking to keep her from orgasm. Joso had described his conquests before, and Tommen had recalled something that he did with Capara. After another bout of pistoning, feeling Mazia’s walls clenching around him enough that he was afraid she already came, Tommen abruptly pulled out of her, eliciting a startled gasp from the sinking slave. She seemed to be trying to catch her breath, unable to register the pleasure which had just been cut short, her wet entrance twitching to feel something else in it. He kissed her furiously as the sand climbed higher up their thighs, then stuck himself back inside her. It went on for a while, and Tommen shocked himself in his ability to gauge when she was climbing to orgasm. He could have ordered her to tell him, but he found out how good he was all on his own.

He realized that the mud was getting dangerously close to their connection. If he was going to do this exactly as he wanted it, the time was now.

“My slave,” he whispered into her ear, giving it a lick. “On all fours. Now.”

Her lust was fired again at the husky sound of his dominating voice. Without hesitation, she did, after a teasing shake of her rump.

She looked down at the expanse of deadly sand all around her, then leaned over forward, until her splayed hands touched the thick, almost solid surface of the quicksand. At first, nothing. Then, expectedly, the surface folded over her fingers, and she began to descend while looking over the quicksand like a good pet. She was out of reach of a kiss, but he continued to caress and knead her ample buttocks, even massaging her back and hips.

The surface of the sand lingered beneath her as she unconsciously hung her head, pleasure being milked from her body and denied as every withdrawal heightened her senses and brought her to an even higher, truer peak. She wondered what it would be like if she went under. What would everyone around her see?
Soon, she would need not worry what her lover and the crowd would see. Soon, she would have her own experience with it.

He pulled out completely, but did not go back in. She whimpered cutely, shaking her ass, churning the quicksand around them.

“Just one more thing, my slave.” His voice was even huskier behind her. “I don’t know if you’re a virgin down here but…I always wanted…well, I was curious...”

She turned around, below him on all fours in quicksand, more a slave than any slave could be, and gave him the sauciest look conceivable. “Yes, Master Tommen. Take me there, so that I know that you took me in every way that a man could take a woman.”

He stared at her in shock, but mustered the will to continue while he still had the chance. He spat on his finger and coated her precious pucker, then drew from her depths to wet her further down there. Then, his cock already soaked with her womanly juices, he patiently pushed his mushroom head into her most forbidden hole and watched as his cock vanished into her deepest, warmest space.

Mazia fought the urge to scream. She reflexively tried to cover her mouth, only to struggle futily against the steel grip of the sand. Her arms sank to her elbows, her push against the earth helping to keep her nethers afloat for a little longer. She had taken big men down there before, but Tommen made her feel like she was losing her last innocence all over again.

She looked to her right, and saw Gabby up to her shoulders, her mouth still wrapped around the larger man’s cock. Her eyes were ecstatic, but tears flowed through them. Obviously this was a much more intense bout than she anticipated. To her left, the young woman was breast deep. It occurred to Mazia that the little woman was particularly shorter than her partner, but her mind became too fogged with pleasure to consider what this meant.

Suddenly, two things happened all at once. First, her emptied cunt finally reached the surface, and what a greeting she received. The warm, thick liquid slithered into the widened space, traversing past her g-spot and hitting her cervix before filling up completely. It was like a second, liquid cock had just begun raping her cunt while she was also filled up the ass. She could feel her g-spot radiating outward until her body was shivering with pleasure from head to heel. The two forces fought each other against the thin skin that separated them.

First her cunt, now her ass. All she needed was a cock in her mouth to feel complete. Oh well, can't have everything in life, so no use crying about it.

Then, as if to prove that better can always be better, her dangling breasts slid nipple-first into the mire, gradually pressing and plumping against her chest as she descended. It was getting slightly hard to breathe. The sand brushed against her nipples no matter how she moved or held still, and her begging turned into an incoherent mixture of gasps, whimpers, and coos.

She heard gurgling sounds, and looked back over to see Gabby. The six-year record holder for the Quicksand Games was now neck deep in the swallowing pool. She continued to worship the large man’s cock, who looked as arrogant as ever. “See, Tommen, this is how you do it. Just hold it in, and no matter how good you want it to feel, you know it’ll feel better when you get to the ‘climax.’” He laughed confidently. Gabby’s eyes held a mixture of ecstasy and fear as she desperately tried to bring her master to orgasm, to no avail. Chin deep.

“Gabby?” Her friend’s eyes turned as the sand rose past her chin and up to her lips, distracted by her lover’s willingness to break the rules. “Goodbye Gabby.”

Her lover’s eyes smiled at her before a big hand grabbed her head. “Come on now, cunt. You have some things to do to make your last moments worth something.” The burly man roughly pushed her against his crotch, so sure that she would no nothing unbecoming a slave even with nothing to lose. She held her breath for a good long time after her forehead melted into the treacherous mire, the burly man up to his abdominals before bubbles erupted before him, his arms and shoulders rippling. He let out a roar of pleasure as the bubbles slowed, then stopped completely.

“Oh yeah. She was a good one. Hope yours is just as good,” he told Tommen as he was being helped from the pit.

Mazia turned away, returning her attention to the unspeakable pleasure she was feeling, forgetting that she would never again share herself with a woman who, she realized now, she loved.

Tommen struggled to keep himself from drilling Mazia like an animal. He had yet to come, and managed to keep her from coming with his well-timed denials. Perhaps he was better at this ‘sex’ thing after all.

Capara was collarbone-deep in the sand, the gigantic slave up to his pecs. He must have slipped out of her some time ago, as he was now thrashing frantically in the mire, trying to stay afloat.

“Aw, was big bull not big enough to rut his cow before he goes blub blub?” She giggled at his desperate form. “Oh, well. You’re out of reach now, so I guess I’ll make myself squirt in this sand while I watch you smoother in it and leave nothing but bubbles behind. Bye bye, honey. Don’t bother taking a deep breath. Really, what good will it do you?”

From her movement, it was clear that she was busy under the sand. The slave struggled for a while, giving the audience a good show of his chest, back, and arm muscles bulging against the sand. Finally, grunting like a stallion in heat, the quicksand engulfed his tilted face and flowed over his eyes. A thickly muscled arm managed to break through and flailed around, prompting Capara to another orgasm, before the flexing fingers vanished into a flurry of bubbles.

Tommen looked down to see the quicksand flowing over Mazia’s back, leaving only her rump and shoulders visible above the sand. He kept himself inside her now, locked in by the viscous gumbo. He realized what had to happen. He was about to have the most epic sexual experience of his life. He needed to make sure she shared in it as well.

Mazia shivered as the sand approached her chin. Her pussy was stuffed full and pulsated with awareness. Tommen’s heart thumped deep inside her rectum, and her breasts were constantly stimulated by the shifting sand. Somewhere in the haze of her pleasure-drunken mind, she realized that she did not want to come yet. If she did, the game ended. If she didn’t, then she gave this young Master, who she barely knew, the greatest gift a slave could bestow on a Master. A slave owned nothing, not even her own life. Nothing but her soul.

Her cheeks shrank into little, sinking islands as the sand engulfed her. It was almost time. Tommen could hear her gasping and cooing in delight. He took his time, going at a smoother pace, still keeping her from orgasm. How cruel could he be, really? So close to death and still she had no real enjoyment of it.
Wait till the time came.

The sand flowed up to her chin. She made sure to keep her head a far back as she could, but she was hardly that flexible.

“Mazia,” her Master called form above her. “I just wanted you to know, that you have given me the greatest gift that anyone could ever give me.”

She smiled. “No, not yet. But I will. Just promise me.” She could no longer bend over to see his eyes. “Whenever you lay next to the woman you love, save a space for little Mazia, and cherish her memory for all time.”

He seemed to sob. “I will.” She felt him tense. “Brace yourself. I think that you will enjoy this.”

She was about to ask what, but then she got her answer. He pistoned himself harder than he ever had before, increasing the tempo, and making sure to hit all of her sweet spots. Quicksand churned inside her cunt, tugging her g-spot in ceaseless stimulation, her clit fully inflated, her nipples roughly churning in the pit. If that wasn’t enough, she felt him reach down and snag her clit in his fingers and fondled gently.

Gently, and it brought her to an orgasm that drowned out everything else. Almost.

“Tommen! Tomm-mmmmmm-ffflugg-gluglgublopblubblup!” She blew bubbles as the sand took her mouth, making its way to her nose. She couldn’t hold her head back any further. She stoked her lungs with oxygen, awaiting the moment of truth. Then, it happened, her last breath of air. The sand took her nose, cutting her off for good. There was little point in trying to hold her head up after that, so she took her last look at the world. Her last sight was of a crowd no longer jeering, but staring in amazement at the performance they were witnessing. Clothes were discarded and genitals were abused, her last moments spent indulging the pleasures of a gawking audience.

She remained long enough to hear Tommen shouting her name, then let her face and head plunge into the quicksand’s endless depths.

Tommen humped deep into Mazia’s rump as she became nothing more than a vortex of luscious hair drifting on the thick sand. Her bottom had long sank, and the churning surface now rose up his toned belly, taking him as it had taken her. He expected to see the last indications of her passing from the world soon, but she held out impressively. There was no chance now of her rescue, even should he come in the next second. That gorgeous, perfect slave was doomed, and he loved every moment of it.

Her mane swirled into a sucking whirlpool of quicksand, then vanished for good with a little ploop.

Nothing existed for her. Her Master’s lovely cock was her only tether to the world of the living, throbbing deep inside of her, pushing her further and further downward into untold heights of ecstasy. All around her, she felt nothing but the gentle touch of quicksand, her entire body spasming with pleasure.

He had denied her release for her entire descent. Now, just the opposite. Every push into her, driving her against the sand, sent a massive wave of orgasmic pleasure over every inch of her body. Her cunt contracted around the mire and sprayed every liter of womanly passion into the lethal pool and her body struggled to release its surplus ecstasy, only to be held vicelike in every direction.

Oh, gods, please stop. It’s too much! I can’t take it!

But still, she held her breath. Her lungs burned, but her chain of orgasms dampened it. She shook as her oxygen deprived brain was overwhelmed with euphoria, her cunt empty and spent, the last of her juices squeezed out. Finally, too late to save her, he gave her her last wish.

She felt his crotch slam into her buttocks as he emptied every bit of his load into her bottom. That was it! It couldn’t possibly get any better than that.

Barely conscious, she sent her last gulps of stale air upwards as a signal that she had received his gift, and gave him her own. Thick quicksand filled her throat, then her nostrils. She was still orgasming constantly when the last of her
consciousness faded. Her last thought was of how wonderful that quicksand felt, and what a beautiful fate that she would never have to leave it again.

Gabby. Wait for me. I coming.

Tommen slumped, his sweaty body spent to its last as he felt himself slip off of her. He felt over her ample buttocks one last time before she descended out of his reach, never to be found again in the bottomless pit. He was limp as a noodle and heedless of his surroundings as they lifted him out and unharnessed him.

“She must have been quite a catch to do this to you, huh?” Joso strode confidently to his friend. “Usually, I would just drag you along to the next booth, but you really need a break this time, don’t you?” Tommen barely had the strength to nod.

“Well don’t take too long, huh?” Capara strode over, still drenched from the shower. “There’s more to see at these events, and they only come once a year.”

“Yeah. Maybe we’ll come back a second time today and see if we can show another cunt what happens to little girls who play in the mud.” He roared with laughter and embraced his lover.

Tommen just stared for a while at the churning surface, already occupied by new competitors. He imagined how it might have been, to hold her, caress her in a marital bed, naked for him and not for slavery, holding her, whispering in her ear, kissing her…

He gathered his wits, showered, and picked up his clothes. Still glancing back over his shoulder, he considered how easy it was to volunteer as a slave. It would take a year of training but after that, plenty of things to do. Perhaps, just maybe, a dip in the quicksand to get a Master off before he searched heaven for his love?

Who knew?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Faire Play

Postby PM2K » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 am

Fantastic! :D Great to see new work from you, velocity 88. :D

Ace

Re: Faire Play

Postby Ace » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 am

I LOVE your stories, Velocity88. You are by far my favorite writer in this community. I got so excited to see a new one from you, and it did not disappoint. I've reread every one of your stories several times, I seriously can't get enough. So thank you, fantastic as always.

Return to “Stories”