Unfinished stories for JessieZ

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Unfinished stories for JessieZ

Postby TBoneTony » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello everyone TBoneTony here

Over the past few months even during last year I have been writing a series of stories and ideas for a special friend on the facebook quicksand RPs community called Jessie Z

I decide to only include the initial of her last name to keep her surname private but enough to know that those who knew of her will understand.

During the weekend when I was writing one of many unfinished stories for her, Jessie Z's facebook account was suddenly closed and I felt that an illness that she was going through either claimed her life or something happened that caused Jessie Z to close her facebook.

So it is with great sadness that I may not be able to see her again but I felt like I should at least give you all a taste of what I have been working on for some time.

Please note that the characters in these stories are fictional and are ideas that Jessie Z wanted me to write for her as well as writing for the quicksand community that I was going to release when I had finished them.

But sadly due to her facebook account closing and me unlikely to see her again due to her illness that might be the reason why she closed her facebook account, I don't know but something tragic may have happened without me knowing.

These stories are close to my heart and even though they are unfinished, I felt like at least sharing them.

So please Jessie Z, if you ever are reading this on the forum, please know that I will miss you and thank you for inspiring me to write outside of my comfort zone as well as not being offended when I went into great detail with the erotic quicksand and vore scenes.

I will eventually finish these stories as well as many others I wanted to do during this year, but for now here they are in their unfinished forms to archive if I never finish them.

From TBoneTony

Edit 2019: I just got word and evidence that the person I was writing stories for over the past few years was a Catfish and I feel really disgusted with the entire situation that was going on.

Feel like my trust has been betrayed

Also life was so busy for me in my life I decided to delete the stories I had written for them as well as delete the posts I ever shared stories based on their ideas that they gave me.

though I do plan on using my experience of this to continue improving my writing and not let this get to me in a negative way.

I am just happy to know of the truth now as the stories I did try to do were half finished and not much of them were ever really finished in the first place.
Last edited by TBoneTony on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

James diGriz

Re: Unfinished stories for JessieZ

Postby James diGriz » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Uhmmm..... Jesse Z isn't who you think he is. Think Bobby Bennet lite.
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

Return to “Stories”