A Very Dangerous Game (Conclusion)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Conspiracy101

A Very Dangerous Game (Conclusion)

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Part 2

Earlier in the day Janette had started looking for her older sister Jana. The first half of the day was spent making dozens of phone calls that didn't get her very far. Jana's friends were of little help since they were hung over and didn't seem to worry too much about their missing friend. Janette knew something was wrong though. Even if Jana had gone home with a guy she would've responded to one of her calls or texts. Janette tried to get the police involved, but all she was told by them was that it hadn't been long enough for them to begin searching her and they didn't even know where to begin searching either.

Noon came around and Janette was beginning to worry. She felt she had exhausted all her options when she remembered that she and Jana shared a mobile plan and could search her sisters location through an app they had on their phones. Janette quickly opened the app and searched her sisters location. She was thrilled to see the phone was still on, but she didn't want to believe it when her sisters phone seemingly popped up in the middle of no where.

"This can't be right. This is way out of town."

Janette closed the app and restarted it. She got the same results. She was disheartened by the long drive, but grabbed her keys none the less and left the apartment. Janette elected not to waste anymore time to change out of her black skin tight leggings and white sports bra. The drive was less than exciting. Her nerves were racked the closer she got to Jana's cell phone signal.

"What if this thing is wrong and Jana's not even out here?" She kept wondering as she drove her car down the empty road. The gps on her phone directed her as close as it could but eventually Jana's location took her off the main road and down a dirt road that didn't come up on her phone. Never the less, Janette drove down the bumpy road in search of her sister. After about a half hour she arrived at the charming cabin that Chad had taken her sister to. Janette got out of the car slowly. She looked at the 5 series BMW parked next to cabin. "This guy is pretty well off." Janette thought to herself. She stepped up to the cabin door. She was about to knock when she noticed the door was cracked. Her heart started racing. The situation was already eerie enough being in the middle of no where. "Jana? Are you in there?" She shouted as she pushed the door in slowly. Several sharp creaks came from the hinges as she stepped in. "Is anyone in here? I'm looking for my sister Jana!" Still no response. Janette took her phone out and called her sisters phone again. She heard it start ringing. She followed the sound to the kitchen where it sat on the counter. Janette grabbed the phone and looked over all the missed called and texts. "She hasn't looked at this all day. Where the hell is she?" The cabin wasn't too big so a quick search let Janette know something was very wrong. She stumbled into the bedroom that Jana had been tied up in. Her tight navy blue dress was left on the floor along side her heels. "Oh my god, Jana! Can you hear me? Please answer me!" Still no response. Janette went back outside the cabin. She wasn't sure which direction to start looking. Fearing for her sisters life she began jogging through the woods hoping to find her.

Jana continued to remain still. Thankfully the quicksand she sat in was hardly quick at all. Dry mud coated her body all the way up to her breasts. The quicksand continued to creep up her hips as she patiently waited and prayed that someone would find her. The sun was nearly set when a glimmer of hope arose. Jana could hear someone calling her name. "I'm over here!" She yelled as loud as she could. "Be careful there's quicksand everywhere!"

Janette felt as if a 100 pound weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She found Jana up to her hips in a thick patch of quicksand. "Jesus, what the hell happened to you?" She said looking at her sister. Jana had forgotten she was still just wearing her bra and thong.

"It's a long story, Janette. I'll tell you everything once you get me out of here."

Janette looked around, "How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know, can't you find a branch or something?"

Janette looked around again, "I'd have to go look for one. Can't I just pull you out by hand?"

"Maybe, but then you might fall in."

Janette looked around the patch of quicksand that surrounded her sister, "Yeah that's a good point." She let out a sigh, "Alright just hold still, I'll try to find something."

"Okay, but be careful. Seriously there's quicksand everywhere out here."

"How do you know that?" Janette asked.

"Like I said, it's a long story, but this is the third time today I've fallen in quicksand. God forbid if you fall in, try to lay on your back and push yourself backwards to get out. It worked twice for me earlier, but this shit is way to heavy, that's the only reason I'm still stuck in here."

Janette gave her sister with a confused look, "What are you an expert on quicksand now?"

Jana laughed, "After today, kinda."

"Alright, sit tight, let me find something for you to grab on to."

Janette walked away, keeping a close eye on the ground she walked on. It was getting hard to make out little details as the sun crept lower in the sky. She grabbed her phone and used the flashlight to illuminate the ground as much as possible. Finally she found a branch that looked long and sturdy enough to pull her sister out with. She tucked her phone in her breasts and walked up to it when she was caught off guard by a soft patch of mud. She shrieked as she was quickly swallowed down to her ass. "Oh my god! This isn't happening!" She cried as she clumsily fumbled around in the soft muck. Janette forgot all about what Jana told her to do to escape as she twisted her hips and pushed her hands through the quagmire. Janette's futile struggling only made matters worse and the quicksand quickly claimed her plump butt and started up her toned belly. "Oh my god I can't believe this is happening!" She screamed. She stopped struggling for a moment, trying to calm down. She thought back to what he sister told her. Janette slowly leaned back and tried pushing herself backwards toward solid ground. At first she didn't feel herself move at all. She tried to reach further back to push. With a lot of luck Janette was able to find semi-solid ground to push off of. After several grueling minutes Janette pulled her heavenly body from the grip of the quicksand. She breathed a deep sigh of relief. Her pants and stomach were covered in mud, but she was free. She carefully grabbed the branch she found and headed black for her sister.

Janette walked up to Jana, expected her sister to give a hard time. Jana laughed, "I see you found a nice patch of quicksand."

"Yeah. Scared the shit out of me. I fell in and sank right up to my ass."

"No kidding. Well I'm glad I told you how to get out."

"Me too, I kinda forgot at first and I swear in like two seconds I sank from my butt to my stomach."

"Guess that's why it's called quicksand."

"Seriously. Alright, you ready?"

Jana nodded. Janette handed her the branch and the girls began pulling as hard as they could. The task at hand was anything but easy. After nearly ten minutes of pulling as hard as they could Jana's hips were barely beginning to emerge. "Fuck, Jana. This is taking forever. I don't know if I have enough strength to get you out."

"Please you can't give up. There's no way I can get out on my own."

"I'm not going to stop, I promise. Just...gimme a second to catch my breathe.

The girls rested for a moment. The last of the sunlight was leaving the sky as the sun had already dropped below the horizon. The air was filled with the sound of insects. Janette looked down at the quicksand that was pulling at her sisters hips. "What weird stuff quicksand is. You can so easily get sucked into it, but getting out is a major bitch." Janette exclaimed.

"You're tellin me. After today, I hope I never even hear about quicksand again.

Janette giggled, "Yeah, me neither." She took a deep breath. "Ready for another go?"

Jana nodded again, "Yeah, let's do it."

They began pulling again. The top of Jana's thighs slowly rose from their muddy bondage. Several more minutes of pulling passed and Jana was back up to her knees. Janette and Jana rested again.

"So, care to fill me in a little as to what happened?" Janette asked.

Jana was quiet at first. She was trying to suppress the traumatic experience she endured earlier in the day, but she knew that would only make it harder to talk about later. "This guy I met at the bar last brought me here. Supposedly his name was Chad, but I have a feeling it was a fake name. I'd passed out on the way back and when I woke up this morning I was tied to the bed just wearing my underwear. He told me he brought me here to hunt me, like a freakin animal." Jana teared up. Jana was completely thrown off by the last part of that sentence.

"Hunt you?"

"Yeah, said he was bored of hunting animals, so he'd started hunting people for sport. I barely managed to kill him with his own gun. I was caught in another pit of quicksand when he was chasing me. I managed to convince him to let me live if I would sleep with him. Before I could have sex with him though he made me get myself out. Once I did he told me to blow him. I knew that was my chance, so I bit him really hard and then grabbed his gun and shot him with it."

Janette didn't know what to say. The girls were quiet for a moment until Jana broke the silence again, "That was my day, how was yours?" She said, forcing a cheerful tone.

"A bit nerve racking wondering where you were, but I think it's safe to say you've had a longer day than I have."

"Yeah, just a bit."

"Alright, let's finish pulling you out." Janette stood up and handed her sister the branch one last time. They pulled with all the strength they had left. Finally Jana was free once more. The two sisters embraced in a muddy hug. Jana cried into her sisters chest as she let go the emotions she'd been holding in. Janette comforted her as much as possible. "It's alright. It's all over now."

Realizing it was too risky to walk through the woods at night, the girls cuddled up to one another and tried to get some sleep. The summer air wasn't too cold, but none the less, they had trouble sleeping on the rough forest floor. As morning came Janette and Jana got on their feet and started back for the cabin. The sun slowly made its way back up, basking the girls in its warm embrace. They didn't talk much as they slowly and carefully made their way through the woods. Despite feeling safer with her sister next to her, Jana feared at any moment the ground would open up and try to swallow them both again.

"Do you think we're going the right way?" Janette asked, looking around the unfamiliar woods.

"Yeah...I think so. Does your phone have a signal?"

Jana took her phone out. "Nope. I barely had one bar at the cabin."

"Is that how you found me?"

"Yeah, actually I used the phone location app. Luckily it pointed me right to your phone. I didn't believe it when I first saw it."

"Thank god you thought of that."

"Yeah, your friends suck by the way. They weren't any help at all."

Jana sighed, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, just maybe don't hang out with them anymore. They should've never let you go off with this guy."

"I know. It's still my fault..."

Jana's sentence was cut off when the girls were both caught by another nasty patch of quicksand. They screamed in unison as the creamy muck easily sucked them down to their curvy thighs.

"Oh my god, really? Again?" Jana cried out.

"What do we do, Jana?"

"Hold still, I'll try to get out first." Jana tried once more to push herself out like had yesterday, but the quicksand held her down with ease. Her struggling pushed her thighs deeper, bringing her ass to the surface in seconds. "Fuck, I can't get out!"

"Should I try to get out?" Janette asked.

"No. I don't want you to sink too. If you hold still you won't sink as fast. Let me keep trying."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, this is my fault anyway."

Jana didn't waste anymore time talking. She pushed as hard as she could into the quicksand, but the more she tried push herself back the more quicksand she seemed to dig up behind her. Her curvy hips continued to ease into the bog as she refused to stop struggling. She was determined to escape, not for her, but for her sister. "Janette wouldn't be out here if it wasn't for me. I can do this. I can get us out." But all the determination in the world wasn't helping her. After another minute of struggling her hips were fully submerged. She finally stopped and rested. She wouldn't admit it, but she was completely helpless.

"Take a break sis, let me try to get out." Janette tried her luck at struggling. Jana watch in anguish as her sister tried her best to break free. Janette was more athletic than her sister, giving her a slight upper hand in strength. Unfortunately this didn't help as her struggling only made things worse for her as well. Pushing back on the quicksand didn't help Janette either as her butt slowly settled over the surface. "Shit this stuff is heavy." She leaned forward, trying to pull herself to the other end of the pit, but the muck was to soft push off of in either direction. Like before Janette tried twisting and thrusting her hips into the quicksand. Each twist and thrust only drove her deeper. Finally she stopped as the quicksand consumed her hips and her leggings disappeared under the surface. "Oh shit. We're in seriously trouble her Jana."

"I know. I'm so sorry Janette. I wish you hadn't come looking for me."

"Don't talk like that. I'd rather be in here with you than you go through this alone. We'll find a way out I promise. Let's just stay still for now and try to think of something." The two sisters did their best to remain still in the shifting muck. Janette cringed as she felt the quicksand reach her naval. It was tempting to start thrashing again, but she resisted, knowing it would only make things worse. Janette wanted to comfort her sister, but she didn't know how.

As time passed slowly the shifting sands around them made them both uneasy. The wet creamy mud pressed up against their lips was causing them to become unintentionally aroused. They looked at each other. Neither of them said it, but the look on their face was admission enough. Finally Jana broke the silence.

"You feel it too right?" Jana asked, turning a lustful shade of red.

"Yeah. I'm trying not to, but it just feels so good."

"Would you judge me if I gave into it?" Jana asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"No, but you really shouldn't." Janette replied, squirming as she felt more quicksand invade her pussy. "We need to keep still until we figure out a way out of here."

"Lets face it Janette, we're either gonna drown in this stuff or be stuck out here til..." Jana didn't want to finish her sentence.

"No, I'm not gonna let that happen." Janette said as she began aggressively battling the quicksand again. Jana watched for a moment as her sister fought desperately to escape. Her efforts were in vein however as she was quickly swallowed down to her voluptuous breasts, but still Janette carried on. Jana joined the struggle with her sister. She leaned back again one last time, hoping her escape methods that worked earlier would save her one last time. Jana pushed as hard as she could. Her hands and arms slopped through the gooey muck, but she found an ounce of relief. She pushed again, this time feeling her hips begin to rise to the surface.

"Janette, stop struggling. I think I can get out!"

Janette heard her sister and stopped struggling. The quicksand cupped her breasts as she settled into the mire. The dark brown muck was splattered all across her bra and cleavage, but she stopped sinking the moment she stopped struggling. She looked back to her sister as she slowly pulled herself from the grips of the muck that nearly claimed them both. Jana gritted her teeth as she slowly pulled herself out inch by inch. When she was finally free she laid back on solid ground, desperately gasping for air. The quicksand hands taken its toll on her between yesterday and today. Her arms ached as if she had spent two hours at the gym lifting none stop.

"Hey sis, I know you're tired, but uh...I could use some rescuing." Janette said patiently.

"Okay...just...a few more...seconds." Jana replied, panting.

She stood back up and grabbed a nearby branch. Pulling her sister out proved even more difficult than getting herself out, but thankfully her sister was able to climb out once she was up to her hips. During the struggle Janette lost her leggings to the quicksand, exposing her plump round butt in a white thong. She finished pulling herself free while Jana collapsed to the ground once more. Together they both silently celebrated their freedom. There were no words anymore for how they felt. Their bodies wanted to give up. Despite being completely free of the quicksand, both of them felt as if an anvil was weighing them down. Janette sat up first and looked over to her sister. Jana was still on her back taking in deep breaths.

"That was something." Janette said to break the silence.

"Yeah...let's do it again real soon huh."

Janette chuckled, "I'll pass. Let's get the hell outta this forest. I've had about enough quicksand to last me a life time."

Jana sat up, "Same here. Too bad about your leggings."

Janette looked down at her muddy legs, "Yeah I thought I'd join you in roaming the woods half naked."

Jana laughed, "Yeah thanks, you know I hate being alone."

Janette stood up and reached over to her sister. They locked hands and both began making their way back to the car. The rest of their trip was uneventful until they finally found the cabin. When they arrived a police squad car was parked next to Janette's sedan. The flashing lights lit up the the area surrounding the cabin. They cautiously approached while a female officer exited the cabin door. She looked at the two sisters with pure confusion.

"What the hell happened to you two?"

"It's a really long story." Jana replied, looking over at her sister.

"I'm sure. Did you ladies hear gun shots while you were out there doing...whatever it is you were doing?"

Jana sighed, "Yes I did. I can explain everything if you'll let me clean up and get some rest first. It's been a long two days."
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

DJlurker

Re: A Very Dangerous Game (Conclusion)

Postby DJlurker » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:18 pm

That was a great conclusion to the story! Hope to see more from you soon! :mrgreen:

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Well done. Very enjoyable read.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Excellent! :D This could be put on film based solely on the descriptions alone. :D

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Thanks for the praise guys, I'm always skeptical of my story telling. If there is any criticism please don't hold back.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Thabkykurt

Re: A Very Dangerous Game

Postby Thabkykurt » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:45 am

Conspiracy101 wrote:Part 2

Earlier in the day Janette had started looking for her older sister Jana. The first half of the day was spent making dozens of phone calls that didn't get her very far. Jana's friends were of little help since they were hung over and didn't seem to worry too much about their missing friend. Janette knew something was wrong though. Even if Jana had gone home with a guy she would've responded to one of her calls or texts. Janette tried to get the police involved, but all she was told by them was that it hadn't been long enough for them to begin searching her and they didn't even know where to begin searching either.

Noon came around and Janette was beginning to worry. She felt she had exhausted all her options when she remembered that she and Jana shared a mobile plan and could search her sisters location through an app they had on their phones. Janette quickly opened the app and searched her sisters location. She was thrilled to see the phone was still on, but she didn't want to believe it when her sisters phone seemingly popped up in the middle of no where.

"This can't be right. This is way out of town."

Janette closed the app and restarted it. She got the same results. She was disheartened by the long drive, but grabbed her keys none the less and left the apartment. Janette elected not to waste anymore time to change out of her black skin tight leggings and white sports bra. The drive was less than exciting. Her nerves were racked the closer she got to Jana's cell phone signal.

"What if this thing is wrong and Jana's not even out here?" She kept wondering as she drove her car down the empty road. The gps on her phone directed her as close as it could but eventually Jana's location took her off the main road and down a dirt road that didn't come up on her phone. Never the less, Janette drove down the bumpy road in search of her sister. After about a half hour she arrived at the charming cabin that Chad had taken her sister to. Janette got out of the car slowly. She looked at the 5 series BMW parked next to cabin. "This guy is pretty well off." Janette thought to herself. She stepped up to the cabin door. She was about to knock when she noticed the door was cracked. Her heart started racing. The situation was already eerie enough being in the middle of no where. "Jana? Are you in there?" She shouted as she pushed the door in slowly. Several sharp creaks came from the hinges as she stepped in. "Is anyone in here? I'm looking for my sister Jana!" Still no response. Janette took her phone out and called her sisters phone again. She heard it start ringing. She followed the sound to the kitchen where it sat on the counter. Janette grabbed the phone and looked over all the missed called and texts. "She hasn't looked at this all day. Where the hell is she?" The cabin wasn't too big so a quick search let Janette know something was very wrong. She stumbled into the bedroom that Jana had been tied up in. Her tight navy blue dress was left on the floor along side her heels. "Oh my god, Jana! Can you hear me? Please answer me!" Still no response. Janette went back outside the cabin. She wasn't sure which direction to start looking. Fearing for her sisters life she began jogging through the woods hoping to find her.

Jana continued to remain still. Thankfully the quicksand she sat in was hardly quick at all. Dry mud coated her body all the way up to her breasts. The quicksand continued to creep up her hips as she patiently waited and prayed that someone would find her. The sun was nearly set when a glimmer of hope arose. Jana could hear someone calling her name. "I'm over here!" She yelled as loud as she could. "Be careful there's quicksand everywhere!"

Janette felt as if a 100 pound weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She found Jana up to her hips in a thick patch of quicksand. "Jesus, what the hell happened to you?" She said looking at her sister. Jana had forgotten she was still just wearing her bra and thong.

"It's a long story, Janette. I'll tell you everything once you get me out of here."

Janette looked around, "How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know, can't you find a branch or something?"

Janette looked around again, "I'd have to go look for one. Can't I just pull you out by hand?"

"Maybe, but then you might fall in."

Janette looked around the patch of quicksand that surrounded her sister, "Yeah that's a good point." She let out a sigh, "Alright just hold still, I'll try to find something."

"Okay, but be careful. Seriously there's quicksand everywhere out here."

"How do you know that?" Janette asked.

"Like I said, it's a long story, but this is the third time today I've fallen in quicksand. God forbid if you fall in, try to lay on your back and push yourself backwards to get out. It worked twice for me earlier, but this shit is way to heavy, that's the only reason I'm still stuck in here."

Janette gave her sister with a confused look, "What are you an expert on quicksand now?"

Jana laughed, "After today, kinda."

"Alright, sit tight, let me find something for you to grab on to."

Janette walked away, keeping a close eye on the ground she walked on. It was getting hard to make out little details as the sun crept lower in the sky. She grabbed her phone and used the flashlight to illuminate the ground as much as possible. Finally she found a branch that looked long and sturdy enough to pull her sister out with. She tucked her phone in her breasts and walked up to it when she was caught off guard by a soft patch of mud. She shrieked as she was quickly swallowed down to her ass. "Oh my god! This isn't happening!" She cried as she clumsily fumbled around in the soft muck. Janette forgot all about what Jana told her to do to escape as she twisted her hips and pushed her hands through the quagmire. Janette's futile struggling only made matters worse and the quicksand quickly claimed her plump butt and started up her toned belly. "Oh my god I can't believe this is happening!" She screamed. She stopped struggling for a moment, trying to calm down. She thought back to what he sister told her. Janette slowly leaned back and tried pushing herself backwards toward solid ground. At first she didn't feel herself move at all. She tried to reach further back to push. With a lot of luck Janette was able to find semi-solid ground to push off of. After several grueling minutes Janette pulled her heavenly body from the grip of the quicksand. She breathed a deep sigh of relief. Her pants and stomach were covered in mud, but she was free. She carefully grabbed the branch she found and headed black for her sister.

Janette walked up to Jana, expected her sister to give a hard time. Jana laughed, "I see you found a nice patch of quicksand."

"Yeah. Scared the shit out of me. I fell in and sank right up to my ass."

"No kidding. Well I'm glad I told you how to get out."

"Me too, I kinda forgot at first and I swear in like two seconds I sank from my butt to my stomach."

"Guess that's why it's called quicksand."

"Seriously. Alright, you ready?"

Jana nodded. Janette handed her the branch and the girls began pulling as hard as they could. The task at hand was anything but easy. After nearly ten minutes of pulling as hard as they could Jana's hips were barely beginning to emerge. "Fuck, Jana. This is taking forever. I don't know if I have enough strength to get you out."

"Please you can't give up. There's no way I can get out on my own."

"I'm not going to stop, I promise. Just...gimme a second to catch my breathe.

The girls rested for a moment. The last of the sunlight was leaving the sky as the sun had already dropped below the horizon. The air was filled with the sound of insects. Janette looked down at the quicksand that was pulling at her sisters hips. "What weird stuff quicksand is. You can so easily get sucked into it, but getting out is a major bitch." Janette exclaimed.

"You're tellin me. After today, I hope I never even hear about quicksand again.

Janette giggled, "Yeah, me neither." She took a deep breath. "Ready for another go?"

Jana nodded again, "Yeah, let's do it."

They began pulling again. The top of Jana's thighs slowly rose from their muddy bondage. Several more minutes of pulling passed and Jana was back up to her knees. Janette and Jana rested again.

"So, care to fill me in a little as to what happened?" Janette asked.

Jana was quiet at first. She was trying to suppress the traumatic experience she endured earlier in the day, but she knew that would only make it harder to talk about later. "This guy I met at the bar last brought me here. Supposedly his name was Chad, but I have a feeling it was a fake name. I'd passed out on the way back and when I woke up this morning I was tied to the bed just wearing my underwear. He told me he brought me here to hunt me, like a freakin animal." Jana teared up. Jana was completely thrown off by the last part of that sentence.

"Hunt you?"

"Yeah, said he was bored of hunting animals, so he'd started hunting people for sport. I barely managed to kill him with his own gun. I was caught in another pit of quicksand when he was chasing me. I managed to convince him to let me live if I would sleep with him. Before I could have sex with him though he made me get myself out. Once I did he told me to blow him. I knew that was my chance, so I bit him really hard and then grabbed his gun and shot him with it."

Janette didn't know what to say. The girls were quiet for a moment until Jana broke the silence again, "That was my day, how was yours?" She said, forcing a cheerful tone.

"A bit nerve racking wondering where you were, but I think it's safe to say you've had a longer day than I have."

"Yeah, just a bit."

"Alright, let's finish pulling you out." Janette stood up and handed her sister the branch one last time. They pulled with all the strength they had left. Finally Jana was free once more. The two sisters embraced in a muddy hug. Jana cried into her sisters chest as she let go the emotions she'd been holding in. Janette comforted her as much as possible. "It's alright. It's all over now."

Realizing it was too risky to walk through the woods at night, the girls cuddled up to one another and tried to get some sleep. The summer air wasn't too cold, but none the less, they had trouble sleeping on the rough forest floor. As morning came Janette and Jana got on their feet and started back for the cabin. The sun slowly made its way back up, basking the girls in its warm embrace. They didn't talk much as they slowly and carefully made their way through the woods. Despite feeling safer with her sister next to her, Jana feared at any moment the ground would open up and try to swallow them both again.

"Do you think we're going the right way?" Janette asked, looking around the unfamiliar woods.

"Yeah...I think so. Does your phone have a signal?"

Jana took her phone out. "Nope. I barely had one bar at the cabin."

"Is that how you found me?"

"Yeah, actually I used the phone location app. Luckily it pointed me right to your phone. I didn't believe it when I first saw it."

"Thank god you thought of that."

"Yeah, your friends suck by the way. They weren't any help at all."

Jana sighed, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, just maybe don't hang out with them anymore. They should've never let you go off with this guy."

"I know. It's still my fault..."

Jana's sentence was cut off when the girls were both caught by another nasty patch of quicksand. They screamed in unison as the creamy muck easily sucked them down to their curvy thighs.

"Oh my god, really? Again?" Jana cried out.

"What do we do, Jana?"

"Hold still, I'll try to get out first." Jana tried once more to push herself out like had yesterday, but the quicksand held her down with ease. Her struggling pushed her thighs deeper, bringing her ass to the surface in seconds. "Fuck, I can't get out!"

"Should I try to get out?" Janette asked.

"No. I don't want you to sink too. If you hold still you won't sink as fast. Let me keep trying."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, this is my fault anyway."

Jana didn't waste anymore time talking. She pushed as hard as she could into the quicksand, but the more she tried push herself back the more quicksand she seemed to dig up behind her. Her curvy hips continued to ease into the bog as she refused to stop struggling. She was determined to escape, not for her, but for her sister. "Janette wouldn't be out here if it wasn't for me. I can do this. I can get us out." But all the determination in the world wasn't helping her. After another minute of struggling her hips were fully submerged. She finally stopped and rested. She wouldn't admit it, but she was completely helpless.

"Take a break sis, let me try to get out." Janette tried her luck at struggling. Jana watch in anguish as her sister tried her best to break free. Janette was more athletic than her sister, giving her a slight upper hand in strength. Unfortunately this didn't help as her struggling only made things worse for her as well. Pushing back on the quicksand didn't help Janette either as her butt slowly settled over the surface. "Shit this stuff is heavy." She leaned forward, trying to pull herself to the other end of the pit, but the muck was to soft push off of in either direction. Like before Janette tried twisting and thrusting her hips into the quicksand. Each twist and thrust only drove her deeper. Finally she stopped as the quicksand consumed her hips and her leggings disappeared under the surface. "Oh shit. We're in seriously trouble her Jana."

"I know. I'm so sorry Janette. I wish you hadn't come looking for me."

"Don't talk like that. I'd rather be in here with you than you go through this alone. We'll find a way out I promise. Let's just stay still for now and try to think of something." The two sisters did their best to remain still in the shifting muck. Janette cringed as she felt the quicksand reach her naval. It was tempting to start thrashing again, but she resisted, knowing it would only make things worse. Janette wanted to comfort her sister, but she didn't know how.

As time passed slowly the shifting sands around them made them both uneasy. The wet creamy mud pressed up against their lips was causing them to become unintentionally aroused. They looked at each other. Neither of them said it, but the look on their face was admission enough. Finally Jana broke the silence.

"You feel it too right?" Jana asked, turning a lustful shade of red.

"Yeah. I'm trying not to, but it just feels so good."

"Would you judge me if I gave into it?" Jana asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"No, but you really shouldn't." Janette replied, squirming as she felt more quicksand invade her pussy. "We need to keep still until we figure out a way out of here."

"Lets face it Janette, we're either gonna drown in this stuff or be stuck out here til..." Jana didn't want to finish her sentence.

"No, I'm not gonna let that happen." Janette said as she began aggressively battling the quicksand again. Jana watched for a moment as her sister fought desperately to escape. Her efforts were in vein however as she was quickly swallowed down to her voluptuous breasts, but still Janette carried on. Jana joined the struggle with her sister. She leaned back again one last time, hoping her escape methods that worked earlier would save her one last time. Jana pushed as hard as she could. Her hands and arms slopped through the gooey muck, but she found an ounce of relief. She pushed again, this time feeling her hips begin to rise to the surface.

"Janette, stop struggling. I think I can get out!"

Janette heard her sister and stopped struggling. The quicksand cupped her breasts as she settled into the mire. The dark brown muck was splattered all across her bra and cleavage, but she stopped sinking the moment she stopped struggling. She looked back to her sister as she slowly pulled herself from the grips of the muck that nearly claimed them both. Jana gritted her teeth as she slowly pulled herself out inch by inch. When she was finally free she laid back on solid ground, desperately gasping for air. The quicksand hands taken its toll on her between yesterday and today. Her arms ached as if she had spent two hours at the gym lifting none stop.

"Hey sis, I know you're tired, but uh...I could use some rescuing." Janette said patiently.

"Okay...just...a few more...seconds." Jana replied, panting.

She stood back up and grabbed a nearby branch. Pulling her sister out proved even more difficult than getting herself out, but thankfully her sister was able to climb out once she was up to her hips. During the struggle Janette lost her leggings to the quicksand, exposing her plump round butt in a white thong. She finished pulling herself free while Jana collapsed to the ground once more. Together they both silently celebrated their freedom. There were no words anymore for how they felt. Their bodies wanted to give up. Despite being completely free of the quicksand, both of them felt as if an anvil was weighing them down. Janette sat up first and looked over to her sister. Jana was still on her back taking in deep breaths.

"That was something." Janette said to break the silence.

"Yeah...let's do it again real soon huh."

Janette chuckled, "I'll pass. Let's get the hell outta this forest. I've had about enough quicksand to last me a life time."

Jana sat up, "Same here. Too bad about your leggings."

Janette looked down at her muddy legs, "Yeah I thought I'd join you in roaming the woods half naked."

Jana laughed, "Yeah thanks, you know I hate being alone."

Janette stood up and reached over to her sister. They locked hands and both began making their way back to the car. The rest of their trip was uneventful until they finally found the cabin. When they arrived a police squad car was parked next to Janette's sedan. The flashing lights lit up the the area surrounding the cabin. They cautiously approached while a female officer exited the cabin door. She looked at the two sisters with pure confusion.

"What the hell happened to you two?"

"It's a really long story." Jana replied, looking over at her sister.

"I'm sure. Did you ladies hear gun shots while you were out there doing...whatever it is you were doing?"

Jana sighed, "Yes I did. I can explain everything if you'll let me clean up and get some rest first. It's been a long two days."

Return to “Stories”