Selena: Lovers Sinking

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
aceofguru

Selena: Lovers Sinking

Postby aceofguru » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Selena is getting ready for a night out with her new friend Alena, who several weeks prior saved her from quite the sticky predicament. She knew it felt good, but felt ashamed since it would have cost her life to enjoy it.
To prepare for her night out, Selena put on a shiny red dress, with a flower pattern on it. She was putting on makeup when a door bell rang. She ran to the door and before her stood Alena with her brown hair up in a ponytail, she was wearing a dark blue dress that was knee length, skin tone pantyhose and dark blue heels. Alena’s face looked red from embarrassment, and Selena had trouble looking away at this stunning beauty. “Hey...Alena, you’re here early.”
“Sorry, I was so nervous that i didn’t want to be late.” Alena slowly said while looking at the ground.
“Please don’t apologize, come in.” Selena waved her in and closed the door. “I’ve just got to finish getting ready if you want to come with me.” Once they got into Selena’s bedroom, she turned around and looked at Alena. “Please don’t be nervous. You’re the one who saved me from the quicksand. I’m actually kinda nervous too, If I should be honest.”
“Maybe we should both stop being nervous.” Alena said bending down to take off her heels then went to lay on Selena’s bed. “I hope you don’t mind me sitting here waiting.”
“No, it’s fine” Selena said and noticed Alena’s pantyhose covered legs lying on her bed, and suddenly she felt a little funny. Am I attracted to her, Selena thought to herself.
“Everything ok?” Alena questioned after noticing Selena looking at her funny.
“Yes, of course.” Selena walked over to the mirror and finished putting on some lipstick and eyeliner. She proceeded to walk to a dresser and pulled out two pairs of pantyhose and turned to Alena. “Which color should I wear, brown or black?”
“I think the black would go best with the red.”
“That’s what I was thinking.” Selena said as she put the brown pantyhose away. She walked over to the bed and sat next to Alena and started sliding on the pantyhose. She started with her right leg, and her left, and then fixed them to be all smooth. Alena went to help smooth them out, touching her right leg, then quickly took her hand away.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” Alena said quickly getting off the bed then leaving the room. “I can leave, if i’ve overstepped my boundary.”
“Please don’t.” Selena ran after and grabbed an arm, which then pulled Alena into her. Their bodies are close and practically hugging. Selena whispered in Alena’s ear. “It did feel good though, didn’t it?”
Alena started blushing. “It did, let’s go. Before I do something foolish.”
Selena smiled and went and put on some black heels. Alena put back on her heels and they headed out.

They enjoyed a nice dinner and went out for a night on the town. After going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant, they enjoyed some sightseeing. They both genuinely enjoyed, what appeared to be, their first date.
After walking around the town a while, they end up in a park. The park that Selena fell into some dangerous quicksand, and was saved by Alena. Their heels click on the sidewalk’s surface. As they walk through the park, their shoulders brush against each other. They giggle, they have fun. Their young and happy.
A noise suddenly interrupts their quiet walk in the park. A shuffle in the bushes to their right. They glance over, and a bunny comes out. Selena broke the tension. “Phew. This place can be really creepy at night.”
“Yeah.” Alena said. “The spot was somewhere near here, wasn’t it.”
“It was. I believe it was right through there. Kinda gives me shivers.”
“Let’s go check it out.” Alena said grabbing Selena’s hand and pulling her into the woods.
They go through a small path through the woods. Eventually they come across the break in the woods leading to a clearing. The yellow tape that had been blocking the way is now gone. Alena moved into the clearing with Selena right behind her. Selena pulled back to stop Alena from going to far. “Why don’t wait come back another time?”
“Maybe you’re right. I just really want to experience what you felt.” Alena said with a pouty face.
“It did feel great. To have the mud sliding between my thighs was amazing.” Selena almost moaned out.
Alena decides to take a step out into the mud. Her heel sticks in the mud, but does not go deep. Another step, but still the heel only barely penetrating the surface of the mud. She picks up her right foot, pulls of the heel to reveal her pantyhose foot, and throws the shoe behind her. She places her foot down, and repeats the action with her left foot. “The mud certainly feels good on my feet.”
“I bet it does. It seems like the mud is stiffer than when I came in here.”
“Oh well. Let me explore a little.” Alena said taking several more steps into the clearing. The mud did not get softer, but she did notice the ground start to quiver. “I think I may be in trouble Selena.”
“Did you find a spot?” Selena yelled out.
“I think so.” Alena said as the ground stopped quivering, and in that moment, the ground opened up and swallowed her pantyhose feet and mud climbed up to her ankles. “Whoa. I definitely found it. It does feel good.”
Alena tried pulling her left foot from the mud. The creamy substance gave some resistance, and only managed to pull her right foot down to her calf. The coolness of the mud seeping through the nylon pantyhose. She automatically tried to pull up her right foot, dragging her other foot up to her calf. “I am definitely stuck. I need you to save me Selena!” Alena yelled
“I’ll come to you.” Selena said as she pulled off her heels and started walking over towards Alena. As she got towards Alena, her right foot started digging into the mud, tripping her. Selena took two more steps before her left foot slipped calf deep into the mud, right next to Alena. Her other foot quickly followed and sank up to her calf as well. Selena looked at Alena with a bit of worry. “Whoops.”
Alena reached over to hug Selena. “What are we going to do now?”
Both ladies sank up to their knees. Selena starting moving her legs in hope to get herself out, but only managed to drag herself deeper into the muck. The quicksand sliding up her thighs and her dress starts to spread out on the surface. Selena instinctively hugs Alena back.
Alena sinks down to the same height to do the disturbance of the quicksand by Selena. She looks right into Selena’s eyes with her own teary ones. “I don’t want to die.”
“We’ll find a way. We have to. Let’s take a look around.” Selena says taking a look around to see if there is anything close by. They appear to be practically in the middle of the pit. Nothing around them. No vines, no ropes, nothing. The mud creeps up to their crotches, and both of them look at each other with red in their faces.
“This feels really good.” Alena said as she moved her right hand from Selena and down into the mud, finding her pantyhose covered crotch. She tried to rub it, but found it difficult due to the thickness of the mud. This also drove her down to her stomach. She could feel the muck start to hold her tight. She had her left arm around Selena and started to hold her tight. She looked up at Selena, with her almost whimpering eyes.
As though it was a signal, Selena bent down a little and placed her lips on Alena’s. Alena pressed her lips back, and was so ecstatic about this kiss. Selena put her tongue in Alena’s mouth, and Alena gladly accepted it. This caused both ladies to start churning up the mud as though as they were humping the mud. It got softer and Alena sank to her breasts, while Selena was only up to her stomach. The continued to kiss, pushing each other deeper into the mud.
Alena breaks off the kiss to look at Selena. Both of the ladies have sunk up past their breasts into the quicksand. It appears to only be getting softer as they feeling themselves sink. Alena, with tears in her eyes, cries out. “Help!!! Please help us!!!”
Selena joins in with the screaming, hoping that someone can hear them. Selena’s legs try to feel for a bottom, but her toes touch nothing but more mud. She tries to move her arms, which got bogged down a minute ago, but nothing happened. She appears to be stuck. It feels like glue..or even cement.
Alena stops screaming and places her lips against Selena’s again. They continue to kiss until they are interrupted by a voice. “I’ll get you girls out there.”
They both break off the kiss, and Selena looks past Alena to see an officer standing there. He starts to radio for help. “Please calm down ladies. Just stay there and I’ll find something.”
The officer looks around and quickly finds several boards. Placing them on the mud. Help comes right away, and the officers are able to pull both ladies out of the mud. “Are you girls alright?”
“Yes.” Alena says, giving the officer a hug.
“Aren’t you Selena Gomez?” The officer said with curiosity.
“I am.”
“My daughter loves your concerts.”
“I you’d like, I can get you tickets for your daughter for my next show.” Selena said
“You don’t have to do that.” The officer said blushing.
“It’s my pleasure. If it weren’t for you, I may not be having another concert.” Selena smiled.
“Well, let me get you two home at least.”
“You can bring Alena to my place to get cleaned up. Thank you officer.”

Alena and Selena get back to Selena’s apartment. Alena looks at Selena. “I’m sorry about getting your apartment dirty.”
“It’s okay. I got yours pretty dirty last time.” Selena said with a smile. “We should get cleaned up. I’m going to go take a shower.
“Okay. I’ll wait until your done.”
“Why don’t you come with me.” Selena said grabbing Alena’s hand and pulls her into the bathroom. They strip, shower, and make out. After getting all the mud out, they dry up and lay in bed.
They stare into each other’s eyes for a few minutes until Alena breaks the silence. “This may seem silly, but would you want to go on a date with me. No mud. I promise.”
Selena moves in, and kisses Alena on the lips. “Of course. Even if there was mud. We would just really need to be safe.”

In another apartment, and girl sits in front of a computer looking up various songs on the internet. Suddenly, her phone vibrates with a text. She picks it to see who messaged her. It was from an anonymous source. She opens up the screen to find a picture of two girls waist deep in the mud. “What is the crap?”
After a closer look, she realizes that she knows that girl. It’s Alena, and she’s got her arms around….Selena Gomez!!
“This can’t be happening.” The girls says to herself. “Alena is my girlfriend, and no one gets to have her but me.”
The girl throws her phone across the room in anger. I’m going to have to take care of Selena somehow. She can’t be near Alena.

stevensh12

Re: Selena: Lovers Sinking

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Nice sequel looks like it may be a trilogy ( or longer :twisted: )
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

aceofguru

Postby aceofguru » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:20 am

Thank you. It will at least be a trilogy. :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:15 am

I like it! :D Now, how to get Serena Gomez... :twisted:

Return to “Stories”