Ellie's sink

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stevensh12

Ellie's sink

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Ellie is from the Sarah Jane adventures series 5 the curse of Clyde Langer
I don't own the Sarah Jane adventures characters
All characters are over 18 in this story so don't panic

Ellie was running she didn't care at all her life was over she had lost everything for a second time
Flashback
Ellie had gotten a coffee and was walking back to Clyde she saw a green car start to pull away with three girls in it and to her horror and dismay clyde, he saw her and tried to open the door as the car sped off a minute after the car had gone a truck came by on the side was written "the night dragon" Ellie gasped the driver stopped and offered her a lift which she accepted however the joy of a new life died quickly as she was dropped off in a town near a swamp. She lasted for about a week then when a man tried to take advantage of her she fled through the swamp in tears.
End of flashback
She came to a clearing and stopped catching her breath she looked around with blurred vision and saw in front of her something she was warned not to go near, it was a quicksand pit she was told it is only approached when people want to commit suicide, she decided she may as well continue the tradition she walked onto the pit her ankles submerging in the mud.
She struggled forward continuing to sink passing her knees she reached the middle of the pit at thigh deep realising that she had her bag she took it off and threw it to the edge of the pit she then felt a dampness by her crotch as the mud pressed against it she didn't feel turned on she found it disgusting.
She pumped her legs feeling mud seep over her jeans and into them she grimaced at the feeling but she hoped that her actions would put her out of her misery, she put her hands under the surface and started to pull herself under the surface the mud seeping through her shirt caressing her stomach and continually climbing her body she now knew she would continue sinking she looked around whilst she descended into the moist earth, she felt a shiver go up her spine as the mud started to touch her breasts she blushed and cursed herself for choosing the slow way to die. the mud climbed her breasts caressing them with its slimy embrace
Ellie was pleased after her breasts went under the surface as she knew the end was nigh, she heard a voice but ignored it and decided to go under before they found her she dipped her toes and felt her decent quicken she felt the mud climbedher her neck, she heard her name again but she couldn't reply as she was too far down she pressed her face into the mud and forced herself under the surface.
Underneath the surface she heard nothing the she floated their waiting for death she opened her mouth letting the mud flow inside and she felt the air start to run out she started to cough and start to suffocate then she felt an arm around her waist and then she broke the surface she coughed badly before regaining her breath,
someone had wiped her face she opened her eyes and there holding her was Clyde who she never thought she'd see again "Enrico?" She said weakly
"Actually I'm Clyde nice to find you again Ellie" he replied before giving her a gentle kiss " you came back for me?" She said
"Yes I did will you come home and live with me please?" He asked Ellie kissed him " yes I will Clyde" she replied, Clyde then reached behind him and tugged a rope that he was tied to their on the shore was his best mate Luke smith, his sibling sky smith and their mother Sarah Jane smith,
the smiths we're able to pull Clyde and Ellie from the mud Sarah Jane then apologised for leaving Ellie behind, Ellie accepted whilst hugging Clyde, the group then left the swamp heading back to the car which was parked at the edge of the forest. Sarah sighed softly knowing the car will need a major clean up but was happy that she not only helped save a life but may have witnessed the start of Clyde and Ellie's relationship. Ellie hugged Clyde thankful he had found her but now she would never go near another forest for as long as she lived.

Picture is of the main girl who was sinking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stevensh12 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

aceofguru

Re: Ellie's sink

Postby aceofguru » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 pm

I like it! Great story!

stevensh12

Re: Ellie's sink

Postby stevensh12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:34 am

Thank you
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Return to “Stories”